My first experiences (nothing serious)

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

My first experiences (nothing serious)

Postby bluemoon27 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 7:47 pm

This is my first story so bare with me children.

I remember as a child I was obsessed with seeing people tied up. When I was smaller my cousin and I had these "lessons" I made up which was pretty much an excuse for me to tie him up, gag him, and handgag him. (I only tied him up once). And then I remember more on later another cousin of mine (same family however) got a new house which had this Giant length of rope in the garage. Scott, my older and closest cousin at the time, tied me to a chair, two trees, and a pole in the back yard... Awe memories lol. I have yet to tie him up and get revenge for all those titty twisters. And my old friend Derek and I used to tie each other up with Electrical tape. So these were my little experiences that werent the most serious but involved tugs.

Reply and tell me what you thought. (Btw when other stories are posted the independent incidents will be a lot more descriptive.)
Hell yeh batman. Hell yeh.

drawscore
Master

Re: My first experiences (nothing serious)

Postby drawscore » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:41 am

Ahh, the innocence of youth. Played many games that involved getting tied up when I was a boy. Didn't like it a whole lot, but I loved tying up my friends, so I tolerated getting tied, and never complained. In fact, just about all of us felt the same way, except for this one tall, skinny kid, who could slide his tied hands under his butt. He liked getting tied up so he could show off how well he could escape.

If I was going to get tied, I liked it better if I was tied with a friend. The theory was, that danger and adventure, whether real or imagined, are always more fun when shared with a friend. And we all had wild and vivid imaginations.

Drawscore

bluemoon27
Kidnapper

Re: My first experiences (nothing serious)

Postby bluemoon27 » Wed Sep 16, 2015 1:32 pm

I remember we'd role play and this one was about a man who was grotesque and insane who went around killing people stranded on a train. There was a TUG involved and it was probably one of my first serious ones. I may write a story about it idk lol
Hell yeh batman. Hell yeh.

Return to “M/M”