Selfbondage Story and PSA

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Writer
Kidnapper

Selfbondage Story and PSA

Postby Writer » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:33 am

Hey all,

Don't usually post stories but I guess I'll post one right now of something that happened to me this week.

Now, I usually have the bad luck of not being able to find anyone to ever play TUGs with. To set the scene, currently I live in an apartment close to my college, which I just graduated from. I share a room with a roommate who knows and understands the fascination I have with bondage (however he is reluctant to ever let me tie him up, lol). Because of this, I resorted to trying some self-bondage to satiate my cravings for a bit of excitement.

After my roommate left for work, I had the apartment to myself. I had bought a pair of chinless, police-brand handcuffs, a ballgag, and several lengths of ropes. My plan was to wrap myself in my blanket, after securing my hands and feet. The key would be just within reach, should I need an escape. I even made sure that the handcuffs were positioned in a way that I could place the key in the holes.

____ ______ _____

I began by stripping to just my shorts and a pair of white crew socks. I secured my gag in place, and tightened my legs together with the rope. With the extra rope, I decided, heck, I'll even add in a crotch rope. It was great, to say the least. Once I was secured, I upped the challenge by wrapping myself in my comforter blanket, by rolling into it, letting my bed do the cinching (I had the top bunk).

I began to feel that false moment of helplessness of trapping myself in bondage, and the inability of me to stop my own drooling intensified that sense of insecurity. At some point I realized, that I had work in about an hour and a half. Carefully rolling out of my blanket, I searched for the key, only to find it buried under pillows 5 minutes later. I pushed the ballgag out of my mouth since my mouth was becoming sore when I came to a horrible discovery: the handcuffs were tighter around my wrists due to me wrapping myself in my blanket and random bouts of pressure on them. Because of this, the length of the cuffs was shortened such that I was unable to find the keyhole, nor reach them comfortably with my key.

Naturally, I began to panic. At first, it still felt amazing, as I was trapped, by my own design. However, the cuffs began to hurt, and felt even tighter that before. I decided to let go of my pride and called my roommate for help.... unfortunately he was unable to get out of his shift, despite me pleading that it was hurting and I was getting scared.

I was able to untie my legs, and hopped down from my bed to get to the bathroom mirror to figure out what the hell was going on. I thought of every friend that was still around campus, and called each of them, only to find one who would be able to get me out, but would take another 45 minutes to get to my apartment.

For the next hour I spent the time freaking out, breathing heavily and trying to find the keyhole and release myself before the feeling completely left my hands. Of course, I had the option of opening my apartment door and finding any random stranger in my building to release me.... but the fact that my ballgag was around my neck prevented me from leaving a bad impression with my neighbors.

Luckily, after lots of struggling, I twisted the key into place and released myself. I later found my wrists inflammed and bruised; they still are today. I apologized to my roommate and my friend for worrying them and just barely made it to work (I made the excuse of being stuck in the elevator, lol).

Moral of the story: if you are planning to do selfbondage, ALWAYS have a surefire method of escape or even have someone you trust watch you. Limbs have been amputated before, and people do lose their lives to improper bondage practices. If anything at all, drop your pride and embarrassment to come out safe!

As for me, I'm planning a break on all bondage-related endeavors until I actually find someone to help with the TUGs. Until then, I've thrown away all my equipment to resist temptations...
Tie me up, put a sock in my mouth, I promise I won't struggle~

Finding aura is a difficult task

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Re: Selfbondage Story and PSA

Postby Lake Lover » Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:28 am

What a predicament!

You should have called your boss and explained your situation. That may have worked out to your advantage in more ways than one. If not, what the heck there are plenty of other jobs out there.

By the way, where is your dumpster located?

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:43 pm

It's funny how most self bondage stories on here involve going terribly wrong. Wonder if there's a lesson?
Also, you definitely should've sold that gear.

drawscore
Master

Postby drawscore » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:34 pm

Like all other endeavors, one must prepare carefully, and have a contingency plan if things go to hell in a handbasket. The six "P's" apply:

Prior Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance.

Drawscore

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:02 am

Nevertheless, surely a failure generally makes a better story?

Thanks for sharing, Writer.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:38 am

LOL. I tried tired throwing my supplies away lots of times only to go right back and buy the necessary ropes, bandannas and duct tape. I would be interested to know how long you can go before breaking down to restock your bondage supplies.

Writer
Kidnapper

Postby Writer » Mon Aug 10, 2015 10:28 pm

fratboydanny wrote:LOL. I tried tired throwing my supplies away lots of times only to go right back and buy the necessary ropes, bandannas and duct tape. I would be interested to know how long you can go before breaking down to restock your bondage supplies.

I lasted a good one and a half weeks. LOL

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:59 pm

Lol...I knew it. Happy TUGing!

Return to “M/M”