Post-gym workout TUG with a friend + photos!

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Re: Post-gym workout TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby cyrus6347 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:20 pm

I hope the movie is far less pleasurable than the feeling of having a restrained sub at your feet. ;)

I wonder if the movie being short or long would be a good thing. After all, having your full attention, Sir will be pretty intense.

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:54 pm

bondagefreak wrote:][

I'd use a lot of duct tape.
Around your ankles, around your knees. I'd wrap tape around your fingers before taping your hands to your outer thighs.
Then I'd wrap tape around your upper arms and chest.

Once I get your mouth stuffed, I'd have a lot of fun taping it up, real nice and slow...just so I can get the tape extra tight.
Five layers around your mouth and head. Three layers under your chin and over the top of your head, and three more layers around your mouth and head...for extra security.
Then I'd zip you in, knot the inner neck collar, zip you up all the way, get a gasmask around your head and cinch the hood shut around your breathing tube.
Then I'd just be a matter of using some of my ratchet straps to buckle you in.
I could even zip you up inside a few of my other mummy bags before strapping you down.

Last but not least, I'd drag you to the foot of my couch, put a movie on, sit down and start playing with your breathing tube.

Glad my hands would not be taped behind my back. Hope you would not stuff my mouth too full either! ... More than 1 sleeping bag? :shock: That would be a lot to deal with!

Hopefully all you do with the breathing tube is breath play! I would still struggle a lot to keep it fun! You would have to work to make me fully submit. I would be up for the challenge though!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:05 pm

draig.drwg wrote:If i could ever be tied by bondagefreak in the sleeping bag, I hope he will give me some diapers before we start. Of course to make me stay inside for very long time :tied:

Bondagefreak, what do u think about that? :big:

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to keep you in the sleeping bag for more than two or three hours.
The bag is rated for extreme conditions, so after few hours, you would run the risk of overheating and need to be let out.

I can mummify you with duct tape though. I have no qualms about keeping you duct taped up for a long time! :quirk:

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:10 pm

Pfft, duct tape can get VERY hot after a short while, I dare say enough of it would be worse than any sleeping bag :P

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:10 pm

masterecon wrote:Hopefully all you do with the breathing tube is breath play! I would still struggle a lot to keep it fun! You would have to work to make me fully submit. I would be up for the challenge though!

You'd struggle a lot 'cause I'd MAKE you struggle.
Unfortunately for you, breath play will be the least of your concerns once I decide to kick my trainers off and slide your breathing tube inside.
I can probably also make you moan and struggle by slipping your breathing tube down my shorts. I'm sure I can find a few things down there worth making your sniff 8) I can even slip your breathing tube inside one of my gym socks and duct tape it over the tube before fitting the second one over it.
Something tells me that it would be a LONG couple of hours for you in there.

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:32 pm

bondagefreak wrote:
Something tells me that it would be a LONG couple of hours for you in there.

It may likely be long! :mouthopen: hope that would end my submission after the sleeping bag, unless you wanted to keep me longer. I may be wiped out then or may still have some fight left in me!

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:26 pm

Yo bondagefreak!

Looks like you got your hands (and feet) full with all these subs. Let me know if you need any assistance keeping them restrained and tortured. (Not that you can't handle them all but it would be fun to have an extra Dom to give you a hand)

As for the rest of you guys, you better hope he doesn't invite me over. I've got lots of rope, straps, duct tape, sleeping bags/down gear, and other toys on top of all of bondagefreaks stuff to keep you tied up and occupied for hours. :D

I should also mention I'm a big guy- 6' 1" 220lbs mostly muscle and I'm well trained in the art of restraining people so I'm sure I'd have a lot of fun with you guys!
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:33 pm

puffalover wrote: Let me know if you need any assistance keeping them restrained and tortured.

Dude! My door is open to you anytime.
I could definitely use your help.
Some of these subs apparently need the extra attention.

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:56 pm

No prob bud,

I'll bring all my sleeping bags and bondage gear with me. I'll even bring all three of my overfilled downsuits just in case your boys get too rowdy.

I've got a few surprises for these subs that think they can escape from your bonds. :big:
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:13 am

So what is that escape challenge puffalover?

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:32 am

... Continues to obediently licks bf's feet, but still intrigued about the arrival of Puffalover...

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:55 am

characters cheers cheers cheers
Last edited by fiowwfvssv on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

draig.drwg
TUGs Member

Postby draig.drwg » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:18 pm

bondagefreak wrote:
draig.drwg wrote:If i could ever be tied by bondagefreak in the sleeping bag, I hope he will give me some diapers before we start. Of course to make me stay inside for very long time :tied:

Bondagefreak, what do u think about that? :big:

I'm afraid I wouldn't be able to keep you in the sleeping bag for more than two or three hours.
The bag is rated for extreme conditions, so after few hours, you would run the risk of overheating and need to be let out.

I can mummify you with duct tape though. I have no qualms about keeping you duct taped up for a long time! :quirk:

Ok, then prepare the best gag to silence very loud guy, and and the thickest diaper to mummify me for very long time. :gag: :big:
What is the best part of any tie up game? Moving of a duct tape strip to your mouth. :gag:

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Fri Nov 13, 2015 7:51 pm

Omg seriously guys I haven't read this post in a cpl weeks and if possible it has gotten even hotter. Damn BF I want it all! And Puff is welcome too! How are ur socks sneaks and feet? I love everything duct tape! Man I wanna smell ur feet BF soooooo bad! Get wrapped bagged strapped and strapped down. God I wld lover being ur footstool for hours while u watch movie after movie and play video games with ur jock friends rank smelly feet too! I wanna spend hours wiggling squirming mmmmphing trying to escape only exasperatin my heavy breathing in ur ripe smelly foot stink!

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:13 am

masterecon wrote:So what is that escape challenge puffalover?

It would definitely be a challenge for who ever Bondagefreak puts me in charge of.

Escape would be next to impossible with the way I'll have you tied up. It would end up being more like an endurance challenge for you. I'd love to see how long you'd last being strapped down in all my overfilled extreme winter grade bags and suits before you go completely insane from the heat.

You don't have to worry about needing to use the bathroom either as I brought plenty of thick diapers with me. In fact I always order anyone who wants/or is forced to wear my down gear to also wear a diaper. I want to keep my stuff clean.

Here's some of the gear I'll be using on my helpless victim:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (48.11 KiB) Viewed 3859 times
image.jpeg

So who wants to be tied up by me?

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:34 am

Damn Puffalover, that is some nice looking gear.

puffalover wrote:I always order anyone who wants/or is forced to wear my down gear to also wear a diaper.

Though this was a tad surprising. I wonder how it feels to be in a thick restrictive bag whilst forced to wear a diaper.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:25 am

cyrus6347 wrote:Though this was a tad surprising. I wonder how it feels to be in a thick restrictive bag whilst forced to wear a diaper.

Puffalover won't only make his victim wear a diaper inside one of his bags.
He'll make you wear a diaper, get you inside both of his suits and zip you up in both of his bags before tying you down.

Those of you who are obedient and submissive won't have to worry about that though.
Puffalover is there to help me keep the disobedient ones in line.

But look...I'm not an unreasonable guy.
If you're part of the "disobedient group", I'm sure we could arrange something.
I might be convinced not to let your name slip into Puffalover's ear, for a good show and the assurance that you're ready to take your place down at my feet.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:32 am

Both suits, damn that kinda sounds fun but tentative about the heat.

bondagefreak wrote:If you're part of the "disobedient group", I'm sure we could arrange something.

Feels worried at what someone would be subjective to if they were labelled as "disobedient" near you, Sir.

Your feet are indeed where I need to be, Sir.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:40 am

cyrus6347 wrote:Your feet are indeed where I need to be, Sir.

Yeah, they are.
Now stay quiet and keep your head down.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:42 am

"......." (Keeps quiet)

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:26 am

puffalover wrote:

It would definitely be a challenge for who ever Bondagefreak puts me in charge of.

Escape would be next to impossible with the way I'll have you tied up. It would end up being more like an endurance challenge for you. I'd love to see how long you'd last being strapped down in all my overfilled extreme winter grade bags and suits before you go completely insane from the heat.

You don't have to worry about needing to use the bathroom either as I brought plenty of thick diapers with me. In fact I always order anyone who wants/or is forced to wear my down gear to also wear a diaper. I want to keep my stuff clean.

Here's some of the gear I'll be using on my helpless victim:

Wow!! I would be up for that challenge! Hopefully it would not last for too long! Would you be tied up in the down suit or bag too?

draig.drwg
TUGs Member

Postby draig.drwg » Mon Nov 16, 2015 12:45 am

puffalover wrote:

Oh, god, I am in.
Do it to me, but be ready to gag me properly, when I'll see you bringing diaper :big:
What is the best part of any tie up game? Moving of a duct tape strip to your mouth. :gag:

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:12 am

Alright, so Bondagefreak is putting me in charge of the disobedient subs. This should be a lot of fun. (For me that is)

Well for those trouble makers and rebels who think they can escape from us...Think again!

Once I wrestle you to the ground, I'll strip you naked except for a thick diaper. I'll force you into my thick yellow downsuit zipping it closed up to your neck. I'd then put the matching mitts and boots on you tightening all the drawcords. I'll do the same with my black lmr suit.

To make sure you can't get the mitts off I'd duct tape the seems several times. I'd place your arms at your sides adding more tape to secure your arms to your waist. I do the same with your legs duct taping them together at the ankles, knees, and thighs.

Not quite satisfied with you yet, I grab an abundant amount of rope and begin to completely mummify your form with the rope making sure it's nice and tight. I'd also work the rope around and between your legs making a very tight crotch rope that's connected to the rest of your bonds.

Knowing that your completely helpless I'll reach into my gym bag and take out a pair of my soiled socks that I haven't washed in weeks. I hold them over your face letting you know what I have. I'll also wave them around over your nose so you can take a nice whiff of them as well. (I should mention that when I take them off, I put them in my bag underneath my old gym shoes so that they get even more soiled)

After tormenting you for a little I'll forcibly stuff both rancid socks in your mouth followed by 2 dozen plus layers of duct tape around your mouth and head, underneath your chin and over your head making sure the socks stay put.

I'll enjoy watching my victim's pathetic struggles and whimpering for a few. Next I'll take my well worn jockstrap out of my bag and plant it right over your nose taping it tightly in place so you can't escape the fowl smell.

I'll zip up the yellow suit hood all the way to the top of your head encasing you completely. I'll put the black suit hood on over it and tighten the cords before knotting them. With both hoods tightly wrapped around your head and face, breathing becomes a little challenging. (Especially with my rancid jockstrap over your nose)

Lastly, I'll stuff you in both my lmr bags starting with the lesser filled black one followed by my overfilled red one. I'll tighten both the neck and hood drawcords and knot them off together for added inescapability.

For even more humiliation, I'll tightly ratchet strap the outside of your bagged form just to be sure you stay nice and snug in your cocoon.

I'll keep you on the floor right next to the couch that bf and I are sitting on just to keep a close eye on you. While bf is attending to his own subs. I'll occasionally plant my foot over your hooded face to make breathing even more difficult and also enhance the smell of my jockstrap that's over your nose. With my other foot, I'll vigorously rub at your crotch area tormenting you even further...

I'd love to see how long my victim could last being tied up and tormented like this :D

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:17 am

masterecon wrote:Wow!! I would be up for that challenge! Hopefully it would not last for too long! Would you be tied up in the down suit or bag too?

Probably not this time, unless my sub where to somehow escape and turn the tables on me. That would be next to impossible considering how I'll have them tied up, or if Bondagefreak gets annoyed with me and decides to make me one of his new subs.

However, since it's the colder time of year I will be dressed in a down jacket/pants even inside Bondagefreak's place. I wouldn't want to catch a cold now would I.

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:45 am

puffalover wrote:Alright, so Bondagefreak is putting me in charge of the disobedient subs. This should be a lot of fun. (For me that is)

Well for those trouble makers and rebels who think they can escape from us...Think again!

Once I wrestle you to the ground, I'll strip you naked except for a thick diaper. I'll force you into my thick yellow downsuit zipping it closed up to your neck. I'd then put the matching mitts and boots on you tightening all the drawcords. I'll do the same with my black lmr suit.

To make sure you can't get the mitts off I'd duct tape the seems several times. I'd place your arms at your sides adding more tape to secure your arms to your waist. I do the same with your legs duct taping them together at the ankles, knees, and thighs.

Not quite satisfied with you yet, I grab an abundant amount of rope and begin to completely mummify your form with the rope making sure it's nice and tight. I'd also work the rope around and between your legs making a very tight crotch rope that's connected to the rest of your bonds.

Knowing that your completely helpless I'll reach into my gym bag and take out a pair of my soiled socks that I haven't washed in weeks. I hold them over your face letting you know what I have. I'll also wave them around over your nose so you can take a nice whiff of them as well. (I should mention that when I take them off, I put them in my bag underneath my old gym shoes so that they get even more soiled)

After tormenting you for a little I'll forcibly stuff both rancid socks in your mouth followed by 2 dozen plus layers of duct tape around your mouth and head, underneath your chin and over your head making sure the socks stay put.

I'll enjoy watching my victim's pathetic struggles and whimpering for a few. Next I'll take my well worn jockstrap out of my bag and plant it right over your nose taping it tightly in place so you can't escape the fowl smell.

I'll zip up the yellow suit hood all the way to the top of your head encasing you completely. I'll put the black suit hood on over it and tighten the cords before knotting them. With both hoods tightly wrapped around your head and face, breathing becomes a little challenging. (Especially with my rancid jockstrap over your nose)

Lastly, I'll stuff you in both my lmr bags starting with the lesser filled black one followed by my overfilled red one. I'll tighten both the neck and hood drawcords and knot them off together for added inescapability.

For even more humiliation, I'll tightly ratchet strap the outside of your bagged form just to be sure you stay nice and snug in your cocoon.

I'll keep you on the floor right next to the couch that bf and I are sitting on just to keep a close eye on you. While bf is attending to his own subs. I'll occasionally plant my foot over your hooded face to make breathing even more difficult and also enhance the smell of my jockstrap that's over your nose. With my other foot, I'll vigorously rub at your crotch area tormenting you even further...

I'd love to see how long my victim could last being tied up and tormented like this :D

Sounds like fun to me, I'll have to make sure and misbehave :P
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

gagfan867
Kidnapped

Postby gagfan867 » Mon Nov 16, 2015 4:48 pm

Yea sign me up for misbehaving

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:54 pm

Puffalover, looks we have quite a few disobedient slaves on our hands.
We might need to use some of my own sleeping bags and ratchet straps to keep them in check.
I'll be sure to have a dozen or so rolls of gorilla tape in storage, just in case these pigs get too noisy.

draig.drwg wrote:Do it to me, but be ready to gag me properly, when I'll see you bringing diaper :big:

Don't worry buddy. I got a few worn socks lying around in my gym bag. I'll be sure to keep at least to of them for you.
You'll be pretty quiet once I stuff them inside your mouth and muzzle you up with tape.

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:41 am

bondagefreak wrote:Puffalover, looks we have quite a few disobedient slaves on our hands.
We might need to use some of my own sleeping bags and ratchet straps to keep them in check.
I'll be sure to have a dozen or so rolls of gorilla tape in storage, just in case these pigs get too noisy.

I think the one thing you and I will never run short on is sleeping bags and restraints.

I'll bring a few more of mine over to keep these subs from misbehaving as well.

And for those of you who want to be tied up by me, I have to say you'll regret it in about an hour. Being tightly cocooned in all my extreme weather downsuits and bags may sound like a lot of fun at first, but you'll soon learn that the heat build up will be unbearable.

I was sweating bullets after an hour of being tied up in my yellow suit and red bag. After the second and third hour I was starting to get light headed and my heart was beating extremely fast cause my body was working like crazy to cool me down. Once the fourth hour came I couldn't stand it anymore and wanted out right away. I almost went completely insane being tied up in just my suit and bag for that long.

As for you, you'll be tightly tied up in both me suits and two of my lmr bags, so I can only imagine how much faster the heat will build up. On top of that you'll be heavily sock gagged and have my fowl smelling jock strap covering your face so I won't be able to tell if you really need to be let out or if your just enjoying yourself in that cocoon.

I may just leave you tied up like this for the rest of the night. :lol:

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:28 am

Hmm, seems like a good place to join for a "sleepover"...

Terry
Kidnapped

Postby Terry » Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:28 am

puffalover wrote:Alright, so Bondagefreak is putting me in charge of the disobedient subs. This should be a lot of fun. (For me that is)

Sounds like fun and a very interesting experience.

Return to “M/M”