Post-gym workout TUG with a friend + photos!

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bondagefreak
Master

Re: Post-gym workout TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:33 pm

NickR09 wrote:I Feel like I'd need to be tied down to allow you to do anything like that. And even then would be moving my gagged head around and struggling like crazy.

That's easily fixed.

If I decide to mummify your or strap you down and gag you, all I need to do is sit down on your face and scoot up until you had those flaring nostrils of yours stuck underneath my jockstrap bulge.
Trust me, after a heavy workout...THAT would get your "MMMMPHHING" in your gag.

Remember that latest chapter of Bound and gagged in a sleeping bag, when Steven was forced to sniff Nick's package?
Just hope that I don't do like Nick and actually sit on your nose.

I can either do that or I could put a gasmask over your head and have you sniffing through the breathing tube.
You'd could wiggle your head all you want, but you'd still be sniffing whatever I put at the end of the tube you're breathing through.
I could slip one of my socks over the breathing tube, or I should just put the end of the tube inside one of my trainers.
If you start to really get on my nerves, I might even slip the tube inside my shorts and make you sniff my junk, my ass, my farts.

Trust me, you don't wanna do that.
You'd be much better off cooperating and submitting to me willingly.

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:32 pm

characters cheers cheers cheers
Last edited by fiowwfvssv on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:03 pm

Darn, this seems so hot! I would fight every minute to get in that sleeping bag, but make it a real pain to do so. I can really wrestle with the best of them. Heck, may be able to turn the tide!

Not sure I would submit so easily. It would be a real challenge.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:06 pm

masterecon wrote:Darn, this seems so hot! I would fight every minute to get in that sleeping bag, but make it a real pain to do so. I can really wrestle with the best of them. Heck, may be able to turn the tide!

Not sure I would submit so easily. It would be a real challenge.

Good, that would just make strapping you down and shutting you up even better in the end.

Given that you like to talk a lot, I'd have to prepare a special gag for you. Something that would shut you up good and pull you down a notch or two...put you back in your place.
Ever had another guy's worn jockstrap shoved in your mouth?

NewJerseyTUGFriend
TUGs Member

Postby NewJerseyTUGFriend » Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:07 pm

I would love to try this but I think I could take it

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:36 pm

bondagefreak wrote:
Good, that would just make strapping you down and shutting you up even better in the end.

Given that you like to talk a lot, I'd have to prepare a special gag for you. Something that would shut you up good and pull you down a notch or two...put you back in your place.
Ever had another guy's worn jockstrap shoved in your mouth?

You would have a real challenge, I am a big guy with a lot of upper body strength. You would have to get my hands and arms secured first. Not gonna make it easy.

Never had a jock shoved in my mouth and it would not go in easy. It would not calm me down, but make me try harder! It would take a bit to knock me down a notch. You would definitely have your work cut out for you.

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:10 pm

Last edited by fiowwfvssv on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:49 am

NickR09 wrote:Better to struggle and hopefully escape than accept a used jockstrap in my mouth and maybe worse!

Boi, by the time I'm done with you, you won't only tied up and gagging on my jockstrap...you'll also be zipped up in my sleeping bag and sniffing through one of my stinky trainers.
There'll be no fuckin' escape. You can moan and bitch all you want, but the only thing you'll be doing in there is chewing on my worn jockstrap pouch and sniffing my running shoes.
You can moan all you want, it won't do you any good.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:23 am

Damn, I'm loving the description of events that would occur should both of you meet.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:26 am

cyrus6347 wrote:Damn, I'm loving the description of events that would occur should both of you meet.

Unfortunately, you'll be way too busy coping with my feet to even care about what happens to NickR09.
You're not getting any slack, pup.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:30 am

:) Yes, Sir.

Your large feet are sure to keep me highly focused on nothing but your feet, Sir.

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:21 am

Last edited by fiowwfvssv on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:21 pm

NickR09 wrote:Boy would that get me going :shock: I'd be shouting into that gag pretty loudly. Never been tied up and forced to submit like that before so it's hard to imagine what it's like. Just being completely helpless. Still feel like even though you're a stud I'd be able to hold my own just enough that I'm not completely at your mercy. I mean you would have to completely overpower me before being able to make me smell your man musk or chew on your jockstrap. Or any other devious plans you have :quirk:

I love how you continue to think you'd be able to hold your own against me.
I'll be sure the watch the expression on your face when I take you down and pin you by locking an arm behind your back.
The minute we start wrestling you'll realise just how poorly your frantic determination matches up to my weight and muscle.
It'll be a hard lesson for you, especially given the end result.

You'll end up looking like my friend here:

No amount of struggling will get you out of that bag and no matter how much you scream, no one'll be able to hear you.
Of course, I MIGHT be inclined to show you a bit of mercy if you were to willingly crawl up to my feet and show me the respect I deserved.

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:53 am

bondagefreak wrote:
NickR09 wrote:

I love how you continue to think you'd be able to hold your own against me.
I'll be sure the watch the expression on your face when I take you down and pin you by locking an arm behind your back.
The minute we start wrestling you'll realise just how poorly your frantic determination matches up to my weight and muscle.
It'll be a hard lesson for you, especially given the end result.

You'll end up looking like my friend here:

No amount of struggling will get you out of that bag and no matter how much you scream, no one'll be able to hear you.
Of course, I MIGHT be inclined to show you a bit of mercy if you were to willingly crawl up to my feet and show me the respect I deserved.

I would totally understand the struggling to stay out of that situation :shock: . I would do the same! Not sure how tied up he (or I :quirk: ) would be inside the bag. I am great at escaping and resisting though. BF you are a big guy (and great writer!!), but I am sure I could wrestle out of it. I love the thrill of escape too! ... Was the guy in the pic having fun?
Last edited by masterecon on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:32 am

Being good at escaping is annoying, I should know.
Almost always get out of stuff xD

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:45 pm

You guys don't understand.
Your skills at escaping really don't matter once you're zipped up inside my sleeping bag.
It's escape-proof. There's an internal collar to designed to stop any cold air from entering the bag.
If I pull the collar drawstrings and knots them up, you won't even be able to lift your arms up past your neck...meaning you get no access to the hood, no access to the zipper and no way out the bag, unless there's someone there to free you.

Come to think of it, it's a great gift for dads who like to go camping with their kids...cause it's great way to make sure the kids and teenagers stay zipped up and out of trouble :)

johnsmith100248
TUGs Member

Postby johnsmith100248 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:51 pm

To be completely honest, I don't know if I would want to escape. It sounds like a cool thing to try. I've never been trapped in a sleeping bag but it sounds pretty hot. I would love to be wrapped up nice and tight tasting your jockstrap and smelling your smelly trainers.

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:59 pm

I dunno if I would want to escape either, well I know I would the moment you decided to have some fun, I still have been told many things were inescapable before, then escaped unfortunately easily. Even got a try in a straight jacket one or two times, got out one of the two... Sooo I'm sure I'd find a way :P

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:04 pm

johnsmith100248 wrote:I've never been trapped in a sleeping bag but it sounds pretty hot. I would love to be wrapped up nice and tight tasting your jockstrap and smelling your smelly trainers.

Yeah, it'll definitely be HOT in there :quirk:
Don't worry...I'll make sure you're zipped up nice and snug before strapping you in and buckling you up.

I doubt you'll be so keen to get my jockstrap in your mouth once you realise how hot and horny I've been after coming home from the gym.
Your good intentions would fly out the window once I took my hightops off and made you take a quick whiff...but that's what the gag is for.
I wouldn't want you screaming or calling for help now would I?

But look buddy...I'm not a total ass.
It's obvious that you're submissive and that you know your place, so I might go a bit easier on you and give you some slack :quirk:
If you're a good boi, I might even let you join cyrus in worshiping my feet...just so you can show me how grateful and obedient you are.

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:09 pm

So why not tie up the person before going into the bag too for that extra feeling of helplessness? ... Not sure how the collar in the bag up around the neck would hold up if you really fought and got your arms and hands up there.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:16 pm

masterecon wrote:So why not tie up the person before going into the bag too for that extra feeling of helplessness? ... Not sure how the collar in the bag up around the neck would hold up if you really fought and got your arms and hands up there.

You DO get tied up before going in the bag.
That's the beauty of it! :)
Duct tape really is the best all-around bondage tool.

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:22 pm

Problem with duct tape, is you run out of it too easily, still, if I ever win the lottery remind me to buy a duct tape manufacturing company, or design my own tape... idk, something wider, like a combination between pallet wrap and duct tape...
That would be pretty awesome.

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:24 pm

bondagefreak wrote:

Hopefully you would allow me to get undressed a bit before being stuck in the bag. Would not want my suit and tie on from work! ... So how much duct tape would you use? How extensive would it be? It might only take a bit, but I am sure you want to keep us quiet and cosy :D

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:26 pm

BoundBoyBeta wrote:Problem with duct tape, is you run out of it too easily, still, if I ever win the lottery remind me to buy a duct tape manufacturing company, or design my own tape... idk, something wider, like a combination between pallet wrap and duct tape...
That would be pretty awesome.

Dude...I never run out of duct tape. I always have a few spare rolls lying around in my storage room.
Same thing with zip ties. Always like to keep a few bags of the extra thick ones...you never know when they might come in handy :)

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:31 pm

The times I have run out of duct tape are unfortunately far too many, times I've had a chance to use tape too few as well, shame but still find ways to use a lot of tape, you can use a whole roll just gagging someone if you are trying to do it to a great standard, overkill is the best type of kill.

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:57 pm

BoundBoyBeta wrote:The times I have run out of duct tape are unfortunately far too many, times I've had a chance to use tape too few as well, shame but still find ways to use a lot of tape, you can use a whole roll just gagging someone if you are trying to do it to a great standard, overkill is the best type of kill.

A whole roll :mouthopen: Yikes! Not sure what that would be like. Hope the persons mouth is not too stuffed!

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:00 pm

Yeah it might of been slightly overkill, basically mummified their neck up except their nose... xD It was very effective though...

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:02 pm

Hope they would not be stuck too long?

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:04 pm

masterecon wrote:
bondagefreak wrote:

Hopefully you would allow me to get undressed a bit before being stuck in the bag. Would not want my suit and tie on from work! ... So how much duct tape would you use? How extensive would it be? It might only take a bit, but I am sure you want to keep us quiet and cosy :D

Yeah, I'd want you wearing just your underwear and a t-shirt.
The bag would really ruin your suit. You'd come out of it with full of small down feathers stuck in it's fabric.

I'd use a lot of duct tape.
Around your ankles, around your knees. I'd wrap tape around your fingers before taping your hands to your outer thighs.
Then I'd wrap tape around your upper arms and chest.

Once I get your mouth stuffed, I'd have a lot of fun taping it up, real nice and slow...just so I can get the tape extra tight.
Five layers around your mouth and head. Three layers under your chin and over the top of your head, and three more layers around your mouth and head...for extra security.
Then I'd zip you in, knot the inner neck collar, zip you up all the way, get a gasmask around your head and cinch the hood shut around your breathing tube.
Then I'd just be a matter of using some of my ratchet straps to buckle you in.
I could even zip you up inside a few of my other mummy bags before strapping you down.

Last but not least, I'd drag you to the foot of my couch, put a movie on, sit down and start playing with your breathing tube.

draig.drwg
TUGs Member

Postby draig.drwg » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:12 pm

If i could ever be tied by bondagefreak in the sleeping bag, I hope he will give me some diapers before we start. Of course to make me stay inside for very long time :tied:

Bondagefreak, what do u think about that? :big:
What is the best part of any tie up game? Moving of a duct tape strip to your mouth. :gag:

Return to “M/M”