Post-gym workout TUG with a friend + photos!

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Re: Post-gym workout TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:36 pm

Wow I'm speechless. U def need to use me as ur own personal footstool. I can handle it for sure...I have no doubt.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:09 pm

I'm pretty confident I can handle all u throw at me. I welcome all ur bondage and smell challenges. U will have trouble getting both socks in my mouth and I am hard to ignore cuz i wiggle struggle squirm and mmmmmmpphhh tirelessly...I love love love being helpless. I'd hope u wld use me moat as ur footstool. I def wanna be smothered by those jock socked feet on the daily. Get a cpl of ur jock buddies to come over and have smelly sock and sneaker contests. Winner gets me as a slave for a day and I give amazing foot massages...when I'm not tied up that is of course lol.

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Sat Oct 17, 2015 8:11 am

characters cheers cheers cheers
Last edited by fiowwfvssv on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Sun Oct 18, 2015 7:57 pm

Last edited by fiowwfvssv on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Oct 18, 2015 9:24 pm

NickR09 wrote:Never been tied before. I'm skinny but tall I wonder if I could hold my own Bondagefreak :) Wrestling sounds fun not sure how I feel about stinky feet but I guess that's the point of being made a sub!

Dude, a quick look at our profile pics is all that's needed to know the outcome of a wrestling match between you and me :quirk:

I have no doubt that you'd fight me with everything you had, but in the end, it wouldn't make any difference.
You'd still end up pinned down and forced to submit, so you might as well accept it.
Don't worry, I won't be too rough with you if you cooperate.

Either way, my jockstrap is going right in that mouth of yours...whether you want to or not. That's final.

About not having experience with jock feet and socks...I feel almost sorry for you.

I guess you can say that getting a whiff of my footwear is kinda like your first introduction to the whole thing.
Usually, introductions are supposed to be slow and easy. Only problem is...there'll be nothing mild or easy about MY feet.

But anyways, that won't really matter for me.
I mean...once I have you hogtied, jockstrap-gagged and muzzled up with tape, you won't be able to do anything about my size 12 feet OR the fact that my socks and sneakers are ripe and moist from my many gym workouts.

Oh yeah, and I don't understand gag-talk...so unfortunately for you, I'll have NO WAY of knowing whether you're enjoying my feet or not.
I'll just have to assume that you're really enjoying it from the ragging boner you're sporting...and I'm a REALLY generous guy with my footboi, so I guess I'll let you sniff my feet, socks and sneakers for a good long time.
Don't worry, I'll take good care of you.
You'll see...you'll be constant center of my attention :)

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Mon Oct 19, 2015 12:08 pm

Last edited by fiowwfvssv on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:53 pm

NickR09 --No offense,but If one picture tells a thousand words, one look at bondage freak's pic versus yours, well, maybe you wasted a lot of words, buddy! But I would sure love to be a witness to the struggle between you boys.

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:02 pm

Last edited by fiowwfvssv on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:39 pm

I'm sure bondagefreak will gag you with his jockstrap so fast you won't get a chance to demand to be let go :P

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:08 pm

cyrus6347 wrote:I'm sure bondagefreak will gag you with his jockstrap so fast you won't get a chance to demand to be let go :P

Quite the opposite, my friend.
I'd really have a lot of fun toying around with Nickiboi here.
I'm kinda like those big tigers who enjoy playing around with their prey.

I like to give my victims the impression that I might show them mercy if they beg enough.
I'd probably give poor Nickiboi the chance to beg and plead for quite some time...muffling him up with my handgag and cutting out his air when he gets too noisy.

I'd even give him the chance to willingly submit to me. Plead, beg, whimper, moan...all that stuff.

From his attitude so far though, it looks like I'll have to just force him into cooperating, which is even better.

If he wants to wrestle with me and try to put up a fight, he's in for quite a surprise.
I'd find it funny at first, but it wouldn't take long for me to get all horny and sweaty...and then I'd be too late.
He's not going anywhere.
The minute I get him pinned down underneath me, he's done.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:17 pm

A big strong tiger, indeed.
He definitely sounds too mouthy to beg, well until he gets a whiff of your socks.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:24 pm

cyrus6347 wrote:A big strong tiger, indeed.
He definitely sounds too mouthy to beg, well until he gets a whiff of your socks.

Yeah well, by then it'll be too late now, won't it?
By the time he get's a whiff of my Alpha-Male feet, he won't be able to do anything but whimper.
I'm pretty harsh when it comes to gags and I don't back out from using gorilla tape or extra wide duct tape and stuff like that...

Don't think I've forgotten about you though 8)
Just 'cause your willing and obedient doesn't mean I'll be all nice and gentle with you.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:31 pm

Of course, I don't expect you to be gentle, Sir. You wouldn't sound as amazing if you were gentle, Sir.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:40 pm

cyrus6347 wrote:Of course, I don't expect you to be gentle, Sir. You wouldn't sound as amazing if you were gentle, Sir.

Alright, alright...stop groveling, and show me what you can do with these big feet of mine.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:43 pm

Lowers my head and immediately begins to run my tongue over your feet, dampening every inch of your huge feet, taking extra effort to lick in between your toes and suck them clean. Throughout the process, I sniff your feet, no, I inhale your overwhelming scent, its masculinity dominating my senses whilst you yourself look down upon me, Sir.

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:55 pm

Last edited by fiowwfvssv on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:01 pm

On the other hand, I've never seen these Alpha Male feet I keep hearing so much about but I do know feet in general gross me out.

Here's something to give you a little idea of what you're dealing with.

Edit: Definitely don't see myself groveling or licking feet like cyrus6347 over here. But maybe he's just too good of a sub cheers I have never been submissive before

Cyrus knows his place. When I tell him to get on the floor and worship me, he obeys right away.
But don't worry...you'll learn your place too. I'll make sure of that.
I'll "help" you see reason :quirk:

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:37 pm

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:11 am

Can't tell if there was a subtle compliment somewhere among that lot.

Admittedly, I have yet to meet bf's feet in person so they could be far too much for me to handle but once I've arrived they're isn't going to be a chance to back out. And if I do have the pleasure of meeting bf, I definitely wouldn't want to back out, well perhaps I might say it just so I can be thrown to the ground and instantly dominated.

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:35 am

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:39 pm

:)

Not very long with the right person binding you XP

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:52 pm

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:00 pm

I wouldn't voluntarily take a jockstrap either, though the key word is voluntary when someone is trussing you up.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Oct 20, 2015 9:51 pm

NickR09 wrote:Probably right :) Just see myself being so furious to be let out or to not have to smell his jockstrap that I'd almost refuse to accept it :shock:

Refusing to accept it or not won't change anything. There's no such thing as refusing to accept it when I stuff your mouth and tape it shut.
In other words, you'll be smelling whatever I decide to put in front of your nose.
So if I decide to clamp my moist sneaker right over your face, you won't have a choice but to accept it.
Doesn't mean you'll like it, but you'll still have the smell going up your nostrils and filling up your lungs.
Same thing for my feet, socks and jockstrap.
You'll just have to plead and whimper in your gag and hope that I take pity on you, which I must say, is highly unlikely.

cyrus6347 wrote:I wouldn't voluntarily take a jockstrap either, though the key word is voluntary when someone is trussing you up.

Hey! Don't make me change my mind about what I said, about your being a good boi.
You're gonna crawl on your feet and you're goona sniff my jockstrap pouch while I'm still wearing it, if I order you to.
I'm pretty sure that if you saw me for real, you'd be anxious for me to slip it off and stuff it inside your mouth.
You'd probably even open your mouth up wide when I tell you to.
It's a privilege to be allowed to suck on MY jockstrap. You SHOULD be fuckin' thanking me.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 11:22 pm

Sorry Sir :(. Of course if you commanded me to do so, it would be done, Sir. I miswrote, Sir, as in it is not something I would beg for unlike socks and feet, Sir until you had commanded me to do so.

I feel privileged to even talk with you, Sir. So I would definitely thank you for any attention that you give me at all Sir, especially for a pathetic sub like me, Sir.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:02 am

cyrus6347 wrote:Sorry Sir :(. Of course if you commanded me to do so, it would be done, Sir. I miswrote, Sir, as in it is not something I would beg for unlike socks and feet, Sir until you had commanded me to do so.

I feel privileged to even talk with you, Sir. So I would definitely thank you for any attention that you give me at all Sir, especially for a pathetic sub like me, Sir.

You're a real boot-licker, aren't you boi?

Don't worry. *Ruffles your hair and pats you on the cheek*
I like you.

You'll get plenty of time with my socks a feet.
My muscles and feet tend to be really tense because of the regular workouts I do, so having that mouth of yours work on my feet and muscles is definitely something I look forward to. My feet, my legs, my pecs, my neck, shoulders and biceps tend to get really stiff. So long muscle worship sessions are in order.
Unfortunately for you, those aren't the only parts of my body that tend to be "stiff", if you know what I mean 8)

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:08 am

.....D'aww, feels very shy that I've managed to catch your attention and you seem to approve of me, Sir.....

Long muscle worship sessions? :) Yes, Sir.

Does that mean it'll be difficulty for you to gag me with your jockstrap then Sir? ;)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:14 am

cyrus6347 wrote:.....D'aww, feels very shy that I've managed to catch your attention and you seem to approve of me, Sir.....

Does that mean it'll be difficulty for you to gag me with your jockstrap then Sir? ;)

Yeah...yeah, don't get all cocky. Your place is still at my feet.

I'll gag you if you keep bugging me about it, so if you don't wanna spend the rest of the day hogtied and sucking on my worn jockstrap pouch, you better do a good job at worshiping these muscles.

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Postby cyrus6347 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:18 am

Yes, Sir. I know my place is no higher than a footstool for you, Sir.

I will worship your muscles completely, Sir. Although that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to at least once experience being hogtied with your jockstrap, Sir. As previously stated, everything will be an honor in your presence, Sir.

fiowwfvssv

Postby fiowwfvssv » Wed Oct 21, 2015 2:54 am

Last edited by fiowwfvssv on Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “M/M”