Post-gym workout TUG with a friend + photos!

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

bondagefreak
Master

Post-gym workout TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:25 am

Some of you should remember the fun I had with one of my buddies back in spring of last year.
He had fun being tied up and helpless in my sleeping bag and I had fun making him sniff my sneakers, very much against his will :)

We met up on Saturday afternoon and had some more fun, which I thought I'd share with you.

We'd planned it a week in advance, so I had time to get my gym socks and workout trainers nice and...ready.

I even went for an extra long run and did a longer-than-usual workout at the gym on Saturday morning :o

When we planned this, I gave him my word I wouldn't make him sniff my old hightops this time.
I kept my promise of course.

He really liked the sleeping bag bondage, so were already pretty much knew what we were gonna do.
When he arrived at my place, we agreed on the way he'd be tied up and opted for those big ass cable ties...the really thick ones.
I zip tied his ankles together and zip tied both of his hands down to his thighs, that way he couldn't lift his arms up to unzip the bag.

I made sure he was comfortable and that the zip ties weren't too tight before shutting the sleeping bag's inside collar up and knotting the drawcords shut. I love that feature. Even if he'd manage to break free of the zip ties and free his arms, he would still be stuck inside the super thick bag, with no way to reach the zipper.

From that point on, he was pretty helpless and that's when I started having fun.

He wanted to be gagged, but just wanted a simple tape gag like we'd done last year.

I'd been creaming my briefs all week, just at the thought of stuffing my workout socks in his mouth, so the tape gag really wouldn't cut it for me.

I tried convincing him to open his mouth and take my socks in, but I guess the smell freaked him out 'cause he wouldn't cooperate.
After more failed attempts at negotiating, I managed to no-too forcefully stuff one of them inside his mouth.
Actually...I was pretty forceful, 'cause he just wouldn't open up.
I wanted him to chew on both my gym socks, but I decided it'd be too tight and uncomfortable even with the tape wrapped around his face.
So I just stuffed one of my socks in his mouth and instead of trying to jam both of them in.

He wasn't happy about my sock and that's when he tried testing his strength against the big zip ties.
They held of course. He tried to scream and yell and tried pushing my gym sock out of his mouth with his tongue.
I just handgagged him, used my hand to cover his mouth and nose, made him sniff my other sock at the same time and told him I'd stuff both my socks in his mouth if he didn't shut up.

He...sorta quieted down, but still kept grunting and fighting.
Taping his mouth shut was tricky at first, 'cause he was fighting his sock gag the whole time.

After the first few wraps around his head, he knew he'd lost, so he stopped struggling and just moaned and grunted.
The gag wasn't uncomfortable, since the whole sock fit inside his mouth pretty snuggly.
I was able to muzzle him up and tape his whole lower face real good.
I made sure the gag was air-tight, 'cause I didn't want him breathing with his mouth.
That's also why I used electrical tape. It's more stretchy than duct tape and tends to create a more air-tight seal.

I teased him quite a bit, pinched his nose shut, made his sniff the inside of my hand, made him sniff my other sock again.
I could tell he was having fun, EVEN with my dirty gym sock in his mouth :)

When I slipped my trainers off, he started grunting loudly.
It was actually pretty funny explaining to him that I'd promised not to make him sniff my old Nikes, but that it didn't mean I wouldn't make him sniff my other trainers.
My running shoes are actually pretty bad, since I usually wear them barefoot as well...

The instant he got his first sniff of them, he was not a happy camper.

I have a big thing for verbally taunting my victims, so I was mouthing-off while pressing my sneaker over his nose.
He struggled like mad. Poor guy...my trainers are pretty potent, especially after I slip them off my feet like that.

I taped my sneaker to his face and spent the next hour taunting him verbally and just pressing my hands against the outside of the bag.
He ended up sniffing both my sneakers and even my basketball trainers.

He was getting pretty hot in the bag, so after about an hour and a half I freed him and let him take a shower.
When I unwrapped his tape gag and pulled my sock out of his mouth, I thought he was gonna give me shit.
But he didn't. He actually just said that my sock was gross :o He WAS a little pissed off, but I'm guessing he was just really glad to be breathing fresh air again and be to be freed from my -60C rated sleeping bag.

I ordered pizza while he was in the shower, we ate and chilled for a few hours and then he headed back to his place.

He asked to come over again next month, so I'm taking it as a sign that he's not THAT turned off by my footwear.
Who knows, I might even get him to like it at some point :quirk:

chippytea
TUGs Member

Re: Post-gym workout TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby chippytea » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:24 am

This is amazing!
I wish I was the one in the sleeping bag --- and that you'd renege on your assurance not to deploy your old hi-tops when I was helpless to do anything about it!

NewJerseyTUGFriend
TUGs Member

Postby NewJerseyTUGFriend » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Sounds like fun!! Almost wish I was in his place.

Xler479
Kidnapped

Postby Xler479 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:14 pm

Not sure which I'd least prefer to smell: Probably the shoes.

gagfan867
Kidnapped

Postby gagfan867 » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:18 am

I really do wish you lived somewhere close to me, being your victim would be a fun time.

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Sun Jul 26, 2015 9:21 pm

Hey Bondagefreak, looks like you guys had a another real fun time!

Sorry I haven't been very active on the forum lately. I've been crazy busy the past month or so.

I always enjoy reading about your real life tug experiences especially when they involve sleeping bag bondage! Great photos as well to go along with it!

I think at this point your friend might secretly enjoy your smell torture. He seems to know what he's getting himself into letting you tie him up helplessly. (can't say I blame him)

I have to second what gagfan867 said. I wish we also lived closer to each other. Just imagine all the fun we'd have tying each other up especially considering how much down gear and bondage equipment we have. I'd also love being one of your victims. The smell torture might end up being too much for me, but by the time I'll start to protest it will be too late!

I'm a really big fan of the verbal tormenting. No bigger turn on then being cocooned, helplessly tortured, and hearing my captor rub it in.

Hope to hear some more fun tug stories with you and your friend.
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:34 pm

So he asked to return for some more fun next month. Maybe he will bring a friend and the two of them will turn the table on you.

Seriously, tho, you two guys are so lucky to have each other. I really like reading of your exploits.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:20 pm

puffalover wrote:I think at this point your friend might secretly enjoy your smell torture. He seems to know what he's getting himself into letting you tie him up helplessly. (can't say I blame him)

I've thought about that, but if he is, he's doing a pretty convincing job at pretending otherwise.

He really didn't enjoy the sock gag though, which is what made it so fun.
Stuffing it in his mouth wasn't the easiest thing.

Poor guy didn't stand a chance...

But yeah, he definitely knows what he's getting into when he asks to come over.
The great thing about it is that we laughed about it afterwards...even if he was kinda pissed off at first.
Apparently he still had the taste of my gym sock in his mouth on the following morning.
Normally, I'd find that hard to believe, but given how extensively I'd worn them on the days preceding his arrival, I think he might be telling the truth :o

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:19 pm

Say, for next months visit could we give...suggestions? And if these suggestions sound particularly diabolical and sexy, you could work them in?

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Jul 30, 2015 1:11 am

mikeybound wrote:Say, for next months visit could we give...suggestions? And if these suggestions sound particularly diabolical and sexy, you could work them in?

Depends on what the suggestions are, but yeah...I'm up for considering different ideas.
I actually have a few of my own :quirk:

What did you have in mind?

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:11 am

bondagefreak wrote:
mikeybound wrote:Say, for next months visit could we give...suggestions? And if these suggestions sound particularly diabolical and sexy, you could work them in?

Depends on what the suggestions are, but yeah...I'm up for considering different ideas.
I actually have a few of my own :quirk:

What did you have in mind?

How about you surprise him with a rear naked choke and put some zip ties on while he's sleeping?

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Jul 30, 2015 6:23 pm

I'd probably use the time to stuff his mouth with something and let him figure out what it is, at the same time.
Honestly though, I'm not sure putting him in the choke hold on the third visit is a great idea.
It's not something I'm big on either. So I can't really see myself doing that right now.

footfreakshawn93
TUGs Member

Postby footfreakshawn93 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:22 pm

I volunteer to be tied up by you BF. Ill take the worse you got to dish out. Ive never found my limit but i wanna see if you can make me regret wanting you to torture me. I dont think you can honestly. Ill take your bad boys they dont scare me at all infact i very much welcome the challange. And i wanna see just how verbal you are!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Aug 04, 2015 9:16 pm

footfreakshawn93 wrote:I volunteer to be tied up by you BF. Ill take the worse you got to dish out. Ive never found my limit but i wanna see if you can make me regret wanting you to torture me. I dont think you can honestly. Ill take your bad boys they dont scare me at all infact i very much welcome the challange. And i wanna see just how verbal you are!

You sound a little too willing for your own good, boi.
I'm almost tempted to teach you a lesson or two and show you that you need to think your thoughts through before speaking them out loud.

Trust me, I can make you regret a lot of things.
I'd probably start by wrestling your down and pinning you against me before exposing you to a good half-hour of handgagging and breathplay. The quantity of air you get will depend on how calm and cooperative you are. If you're good, you get to sniff my hand. If you struggle and bitch about it, you get my hand clamped over your nostrils.
Struggling against me, moaning and sniffing inside my hand for a while should calm you down quite a bit.

I'll take it nice and slow while introducing you to my socks and trainers.
I might even make you sniff and suck on my worn jockstrap while we're at it and see how well you cope with that.

I doubt you'd be as willing to sniff my socks and trainers after your initial meeting, but trust me, I can dish out some worse stuff on you if I want to. I'm a cool guy though, so I'll go easy on you at first.

footfreakshawn93
TUGs Member

Postby footfreakshawn93 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:36 am

[/quote]You sound a little too willing for your own good, boi.
I'm almost tempted to teach you a lesson or two and show you that you need to think your thoughts through before speaking them out loud.

Trust me, I can make you regret a lot of things.
I'd probably start by wrestling your down and pinning you against me before exposing you to a good half-hour of handgagging and breathplay. The quantity of air you get will depend on how calm and cooperative you are. If you're good, you get to sniff my hand. If you struggle and bitch about it, you get my hand clamped over your nostrils.
Struggling against me, moaning and sniffing inside my hand for a while should calm you down quite a bit.

I'll take it nice and slow while introducing you to my socks and trainers.
I might even make you sniff and suck on my worn jockstrap while we're at it and see how well you cope with that.

I doubt you'd be as willing to sniff my socks and trainers after your initial meeting, but trust me, I can dish out some worse stuff on you if I want to. I'm a cool guy though, so I'll go easy on you at first.[/quote]

That all sounds so hot actually. The way you talk gets me going so bad. The fact that i actually believe what you are saying. Like i said its all been a fantasy for me. Ive smelled some pretty smelly socks and shoes and feet but never to the point it makes my head spin. And being tied up and legit forced against my will makes it sound all the better. Ive read alot of your posts and the messages between you and others and like you said you do sound really cool and so dominate its great. As scary as your socks and shoes and feet even if i was freaking out i would gladly suck your socks clean and lick your toes and see how long i could handle your shoes on my face. I would love the privilege

puffalover
Kidnapper

Postby puffalover » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:44 pm

Hey footfreakshawn93,

I have to say as much as we'd all love to be tied up and tormented by Bondagefreak, I have to give you some advice.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

I'm almost curtain that if bf finds out you're enjoying the torture he's putting you through, he'll find a much more extreme form of it that will surely make you regret ever volunteering to be tied up. :)

Also you better hope he doesn't invite me over to join in on your predicament. I'm more than capable of getting you to struggle from all my forms of torture as well. Hope you'll enjoy sweating it out while tied up in all of our winter expedition grade down gear. :lol:
Once I have you tied up in both my overfilled blue and red sleeping bags, You're not going anywhere! Hope you enjoy feeling the soft nylon tightly hugging your skin as the heat will soon become unbearable!

footfreakshawn93
TUGs Member

Postby footfreakshawn93 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:55 pm

puffalover wrote:Hey footfreakshawn93,

I have to say as much as we'd all love to be tied up and tormented by Bondagefreak, I have to give you some advice.

BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

I'm almost curtain that if bf finds out you're enjoying the torture he's putting you through, he'll find a much more extreme form of it that will surely make you regret ever volunteering to be tied up. :)

Also you better hope he doesn't invite me over to join in on your predicament. I'm more than capable of getting you to struggle from all my forms of torture as well. Hope you'll enjoy sweating it out while tied up in all of our winter expedition grade down gear. :lol:

Well im deff up for the challange. Lets see how much it takes for me to squirm and beg for mercy. How longit takes me to totally break down.

But the both of you tormenting me at the same time
....now theres an idea ;) that actually scares me a bit but in an exciting way bahahaha

masterecon
Kidnapped

Postby masterecon » Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:49 am

This would all be so Hot! ... I think many of us would love to try this challenge!!

EricU1845
Kidnapper

Postby EricU1845 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:55 am

I've never been into shoes or smells, I even usually skip over posts like these, but the way this story was built up really got to me :). I love pushing my limits, and this torture sounds disgusting, but for the first time I think I might be curious about how much I could take, actually testing the limits. :). Thanks for sharing.

NewJerseyTUGFriend
TUGs Member

Postby NewJerseyTUGFriend » Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:33 pm

I think I could take it. My cousins smell so bad after they go camping for one week without showering. i don't think anything could beat that

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:54 pm

masterecon wrote:This would all be so Hot! ... I think many of us would love to try this challenge!!

Yeah, the line of volunteers is getting pretty long, to say the least.

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:06 pm

Count me in as another of your volunteers.

NewJerseyTUGFriend
TUGs Member

Postby NewJerseyTUGFriend » Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:04 am

Same with me

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:25 pm

U are my ideal dream bondage foot dom. I live for heavy bondage like mummification or sleepsack and tape gagged and forced to sniff ur smellier socks and sneakers. How big are ur feet?

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:21 pm

Bondagefootpig wrote:U are my ideal dream bondage foot dom. I live for heavy bondage like mummification or sleepsack and tape gagged and forced to sniff ur smellier socks and sneakers. How big are ur feet?

Size 12 US.
Glad to see another willing victim, but after professing your dream of being forced to sniff my socks and sneakers like that, you should know that there's no turning back.
If my socks are too worn or if my feet are too sweaty for you, then it's just too bad. You're not going anywhere till I'm satisfied you know where your place is.

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:54 am

Hahaha damn I forgot u said u love verbal talk too. Damn BF u wld have fun with me. Im a lil 5'6 shorty jock...super fun to wrestle and play with. Nice size 12s are perfect. Prob bigger than my face. Mmmmmm I'd love to be trained to ur stinkiest socks and sneaks.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:21 pm

Bondagefootpig wrote:Hahaha damn I forgot u said u love verbal talk too. Damn BF u wld have fun with me. Im a lil 5'6 shorty jock...super fun to wrestle and play with. Nice size 12s are perfect. Prob bigger than my face. Mmmmmm I'd love to be trained to ur stinkiest socks and sneaks.

There's no doubt in my mind you'd be fun to wrestle and play with. I'd have a LOT of fun with you.
I really like mouthing off and talking trash when you're tied up or pinned down.

Wrestling is a major kink of mine...get's me really dominant. I have to warn you though, the minute I slip my singlet on, I get REALLY horny.
About wrestling, I should also warn you that I'm not above stuff like facesitting and smothering. Just saying...

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 12, 2015 5:58 am

Why do u got to say things to tease me like that. Damn I bet u look sexy in a singlet. I am def a feisty agile scrappy lil bro tho too. I don't follow directions well sometimes...mainly cuz I'm sarcastic and like to give a hard time. I hope u smother me with ur rank feet ur pits ur ass and cock too if I'm privileged. U had me at ur two main fetishes being bondage and stinky socks sneaks and feet. But wrestling is fun. I def wld be the perfect help for u practice ur roping and taping skills. U need a footboy like me to take care of u and make u feel like the king/god u are ;) u looking for a live in lol we can start a trial training period?

Bondagefootpig
Kidnapped

Postby Bondagefootpig » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:04 am

I'm a pro at long heavy bondage sessions and wld love to try out ur down bag with added straps. I've been mummified for many many 6-8-12 hour sessions before and 12-22 hour sleepsack sessions. Mainly when I lived in San Francisco...never really had a stinky foot dom tho....thats my wettest fantasy. I'm super sensative ticklish and hardwired esp my balls and nips, love long intense edging and milking sessions as well. Forced sniffing and worshipping tho...is soooooo hot!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Oct 12, 2015 4:22 pm

Bondagefootpig wrote:Damn I bet u look sexy in a singlet. I am def a feisty agile scrappy lil bro tho too. I don't follow directions well sometimes...mainly cuz I'm sarcastic and like to give a hard time. I hope u smother me with ur rank feet ur pits ur ass and cock too if I'm privileged. U had me at ur two main fetishes being bondage and stinky socks sneaks and feet. But wrestling is fun. I def wld be the perfect help for u practice ur roping and taping skills. U need a footboy like me to take care of u and make u feel like the king/god u are ;) u looking for a live in lol we can start a trial training period?

Don't worry...after spending some time with me, it won't be long before you learn your place.
And I'll never let you forget it.

Man, I'd definitely have a lot of fun wrestling you down.
The fact that your so agile and scrappy would make pinning you down and smothering you even better.
Yeah, I'm sure you'll find yourself with your mouth and nose stuck in my pits on more than one occasion.
I might even end up "accidentally" sitting on your face for a while.
Knowing you, you'll probably find some way to get your face pinned under my boner.

Bondagefootpig wrote:I'm a pro at long heavy bondage sessions and wld love to try out ur down bag with added straps. I've been mummified for many many 6-8-12 hour sessions before and 12-22 hour sleepsack sessions. Mainly when I lived in San Francisco...never really had a stinky foot dom tho....thats my wettest fantasy. I'm super sensative ticklish and hardwired esp my balls and nips, love long intense edging and milking sessions as well. Forced sniffing and worshipping tho...is soooooo hot!

Pro or not, you wouldn't last long zipped up inside my down bag.
Being mummified is one thing, but being mummified inside a overfilled down mummy is another.
After three hours, you'd be whimpering and begging to be let out. Just hope I don't forget about you while you're strapped up in there...'cause with both my gym socks stuffing that mouth of your's, you won't be able to make much noise.

Return to “M/M”