Post-gym workout TUG with a friend + photos!

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

cyrus6347
Kidnapper

Re: Post-gym workout TUG with a friend + photos!

Postby cyrus6347 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:25 am

Seems like being with either puffalover & bondagefreak would be epic, even more so with being in the presence of both of them at the same time.

footfreakshawn93
TUGs Member

Postby footfreakshawn93 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:08 pm

cyrus6347 wrote:Seems like being with either puffalover & bondagefreak would be epic, even more so with being in the presence of both of them at the same time.

Okay im the first one to always challange bondage freak. His foot odor doesnt scare me maybe just slightly nervous.....it excites me...being face sat bring it on...gas mask with the rachid sneaker over it and being edged at the same time...sign me up..but.....
Puffalover and bondagefreak at the same time....even i would be nervous for that.
Youve got the master of stink and the master of torment. I cant even comprehend the evilness that both of these twisted minds would put us through and feel no remorse haha. Not that i wouldnt be the first in line but in the back of my mind as im being restrained i would be saying to myself " what did i just get myself into

footfreakshawn93
TUGs Member

Postby footfreakshawn93 » Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:09 pm

P.s guys my birthday is coming up onthe 25th...would be a hell of a present for sure ;))))

Return to “M/M”