Sauna Tickling M/MMM

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

roflofl
TUGs Member

Sauna Tickling M/MMM

Postby roflofl » Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:16 pm

I remember my "unique" sauna experience. It all started when my and 3 of my buddies were working out at our local 24 hour gym, it was about 1 in the morning and we were the only one working out. I was wearing dark black gym shorts and a gray sleeveless shirt. While I was doing pull-ups I got attacked from behind and literally drug to the sauna by my arms. When we reached it they immediately forced me to lie down on my back on the top rack of the sauna with my arms stretched above my head. When I refused the pushed my shoulders down onto the wood and handcuffed my hands above my head to the point where I couldn't raise my shoulders off the wood. They then did the same with my ankles, leaving me completely immobilized. It was at this point that I realized the sauna was at full blast, causing me to sweat profusely.

"We're going to go finish our workout, you just lie there and wait."
With that they walked out of the sauna leaving me to struggle in my binds and sweat under the heat of the sauna. It was about half an hour before they returned. At this point I just had my eyes closed trying to ignore the heat and the large amounts of sweat dripping off my body.

It was at this point the began to tickle my bare armpits, making delicate swirls forcing my to convulse.

"wow look at the sweat stains under your pits" The biggest one said while tormenting me.

They each took turns running their fingers over my bare sweaty armpits, all the while leaving me to suffer and let them torture me however. Eventually they quit tickling me and turned off the heat. However they didn't release me, it was another 20 minutes until they undid my cuffs and allowed me to stretch my sore shoulders. I was sleek with sweat all the way from head to toe and had dark sweat stains under my neck and armpits.

boundwolf
TUGs Member

Re: Sauna Tickling M/MMM

Postby boundwolf » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:55 pm

f*ckig hot man! literally

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Re: Sauna Tickling M/MMM

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:05 pm

I agree with boundwolf: this is a hot story. I think this story is well-written. You created an exciting scenario, which I'm sure many of us would like to try.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Return to “M/M”