My first time being tied up by branBTAT

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Re: My first time being tied up by branBTAT

Postby EJlovestobetied » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:57 pm

Part 4

So after Master Bran placed the clamps on me, he started flicking them, and then he would tickle my toes, cut off my breathing for a few seconds, slap me a bit. And then my arm started going numb, so I used our safeword and got Master Bran's attention and he started cutting some of the tape off. He only cut my arms loose though. Then he told me I had to get the rest off. After a while I got the tape on my head off and then used a knife to cut what was on my legs off. Tbc...

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:18 pm

Ouch! At least Bran Bran was nice enough to wrap you in cling film first cause otherwise your skin would be smarting like no one's business and the leftover red marks tend to raise a few questions. Speaking from experince.
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Mon Mar 16, 2015 6:31 pm

I wrapped you in cling film too, Nemesis.

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:31 pm

I know :P
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:40 pm

You guys are great. Keep it up!
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:14 pm

Really, I appreciate you fellows relating a ll those experiences. I never felt nipple clamps. In fact I have never seen them in real life. But having read the foregoing comments I know that I never want to have them applied on me! No Sir!

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Tue Mar 17, 2015 6:45 pm

Lake Lover wrote:Really, I appreciate you fellows relating a ll those experiences. I never felt nipple clamps. In fact I have never seen them in real life. But having read the foregoing comments I know that I never want to have them applied on me! No Sir!

Trust me they hurt! Even more so when tugged on and when they're pulled off well...Hope you're gagged cause if not you will scream bloody murder xD

EricU1845
Kidnapper

Postby EricU1845 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:17 pm

I'm loving every detail of this :). The handcuff pics are awesome; that's one style of handcuffs that I DONT own, but looks great. Nipple clamps are something I want to try out more of, too.

lockedup
Bondage Expert

Postby lockedup » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:32 pm

sounds like lots of fun :D
i'm 17, male, a bit of a computer geek, and love to be tied up :D

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sat May 16, 2015 3:40 pm

So, to continue, after I got out/was let out of the mummification that Master Bran did to me. He then tied my feet to a chair and my arms and wrists together behind it. Then he blindfolded me and then placed a ballgag in my mouth very tightly. Then he said he was gonna go get something to drink and left me there. After about twenty minutes I started to get worried. Then he came back in with a drink, and something else. He also had a tub of ice and started putting it down my shirt, in a bag and put it on my crotch, and he would rub it all over my stomach. The ice was too much. So I used our safeword and he stopped. Then he decided to start playing around with the electro. At first just a mild vibration, then a stinging, then pain. Then he would back it down. This went on for about an hour. Then he untied me from the chair but tied my hands and arms behind my back and my feet together and pushed me on the bed. Then he started making the electro go higher until we were at 30% but he wanted me to reach 40. So he told me this and I nodded that it was okay and then he took it up to forty which made me struggle and scream into my gag which by this time he had changed to the leather muzzle instead of the ballgag. Then after about a minute He lowered the electro back down. I asked him to untie my arms and feet and to handcuff and thumb cuff me so I could take a nap and then get a shower and start home. So he did and redid the muzzle. Then after about a 30 minute nap I got up and he released me and I showered and we packed up. Overall it was the best experience I could've hoped for and I can't wait for us to meet again. Thank you all for the comments and sorry it took so long to get a continuation up. The end.

EricU1845
Kidnapper

Postby EricU1845 » Sun May 17, 2015 9:01 am

Wow, that was really . . . engaging.

I've never done electro, and I'm not really sure why anyone would WANT to. But I want to!! I know you said it goes all the way past stinging to pain and screaming, but it's crazy but I still want to try it, I want to feel that.

1like2too
TUGs Member

Postby 1like2too » Sat Jan 02, 2016 8:41 am

NemesisPrime wrote:Well given I was able to lift him up with hardly ANY effort maybe xD

I would be careful of trying this. Remember the saying, payback is an SOB. Looking at the pictures of you, you would probably have no problem lifting me up as I don't weigh that me either. Looking at the pictures of Branbtat I look slender like he is. Who knows I might even weigh less then you, him, and EJlovestobetied. My other point is even through I may not look like much, you may regret it. This may be the same thing with Branbtat.

SolidSnickerdoodle
Bondage Expert

Postby SolidSnickerdoodle » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:47 pm

EJlovestobetied wrote:So he told me this and I nodded that it was okay and then he took it up to forty which made me struggle and scream into my gag which by this time he had changed to the leather muzzle instead of the ballgag.

I guess 1like2too is reviving this thread, so let me just ask, does nobody hear you guys doing this? I mean, I guess that's the point of a gag, but even muffled screaming can be pretty loud. No complaints from the room next door?
There is only one God, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today.

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:55 pm

Nope, no one has ever complained on us. The hotel is near the interstate so there is always noise of the cars going by just outside. The walls are pretty thin though as I've heard people talking in the next room and their cell phones ringing xD. So they probably can hear us. But we haven't had anyone bang on the wall or been kicked out yet. EJ does get pretty loud too hehe.

stormchaser1
TUGs Member

Postby stormchaser1 » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:49 am

Sounds like a fun time

Return to “M/M”