My first time being tied up by branBTAT

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

My first time being tied up by branBTAT

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:30 am

So Thursday afternoon, after work, I drove and met up with branBTAT. When I got there We went up to the room and sat our stuff down. Then we went and got something to eat and then went back to the room and we're ready to begin. He just opened his bag and told me to start looking through it and find what I liked. So the first thing I pulled out was some thumbcuffs, handcuffs, and rigid handcuffs. I started messing around with those and even with him giving me the key I still couldn't get out of most of it. So then I do something that he had already told me to do when I first got there. I go and kneel on my knees with my hands free and hold my arms above my head and wait for orders. He then tells me to place my hands behind my back, and I do. Then he locks the rigid cuffs on me but the way he does it my hands are stack on each other and I can't turn them so it's a very strict position. He then tells me to stand up and lay on the bed. I do and he takes some pictures. This is where I'm going to stop for now, but this is a to be continued story because this is only the first tie. There are many more that followed. Please give me any feedback. Hope you guys like it.

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Re: My first time being tied up by branBTAT

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:46 am

Pics below
Attachments
IMG_5621.JPG
IMG_5619.JPG

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:57 am

Ahhhh fun times! Wish I got to play with the rigid cuffs more :(

Look's like the same hotel I stayed in during my time with Bran :)
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:08 am

NP, I loved them and I really loved the muzzle. ;)

Time for part two.

After a while of having the rigid cuffs on, he took them off, locked on Two leather cuffs with locking buckles. He then took two or three clips and clipped them together behind my back, and clipping them to the two cuffs locked on my feet, effectively put me into a hogtie. He then placed a ballgag in my mouth and started trying to tickle me. Tbc...

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:27 am

EJlovestobetied wrote:NP, I loved them and I really loved the muzzle. ;)

You and me both in loved it so much I wish I could've taken it home but sadly it wasn't Bran's to give away :(

The tickling is the worst lol
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:30 am

I'm looking at ordering me one. ;) and I'm apparently not very ticklish so I think he got a little disappointed there. But I think it made up for it later when he used ice and I freaked out. The ice was so cold. I thought I was gonna die.

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:34 am

Same here. I was a BIT ticklish but not enough to satisfy him and yeah, the ice sucked! The shirt was wearing got totally soaked by the end but at least I got to sorta have my revenge xD

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:24 pm

After being in the hogtie and being tickled for a while, bran placed me in a spreadeagle on the bed. I stayed like that for a while. Then he put some gorilla tape and duct tape on me and Then also put the black leather muzzle on me. He then tied a chest harness on me. Tied my hands and feet together to the point of my hands touching my feet. And then tied a rope from that up to the rope on my chest harness. I couldn't even roll over on my side. He had to grab the ropes and pull me to get me to change from laying on my stomach. He then would tickle me and pinch my nipples and ask me if I wanted it to stop and I would mmph into the gag and he would say he couldn't understand me. I still don't know if he could or not. He hints at it but won't tell me. But it was all very fun.,after being like that for a while, he let me loose and I asked to be spreadeagled for bed and so he tied me like I requested and I spent the rest of the night like that. End of day one. Day two ahead. Tbc...

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:36 pm

Doh! I knew I should've asked to be tied to the bed all night but oh well, missed my chance.

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:51 pm

Haha it's not as fun as you would think. He had the air on and wouldn't tie me under the covers so I was tied and couldn't cover up and I stayed cold all night. He did untie one arm though. And when I got up the next morning, while he was still asleep I untied the rest and then we got up and started our day.

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:03 pm

What do you mean it wasn't as fun? I thought it was super awesome! You begging me to let you have the covers hehe. And I wasn't asleep when you untied yourself, I knew you were doing it, but I wanted a reason to punish you later ;)

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:15 pm

Haha. Oh really, Master Bran Bran? Then why was that punishment never dished out? ;)

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:18 pm

Something for you to worry about next time ;)

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Hey, only I get to call him Bran Bran :P

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:50 pm

Master, You wanna settle this one? Cause you told me to call you Master Bran Bran. But I don't think nemesis likes it. NP, I'm just doing what I was told.

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:53 pm

Maybe I told both of you to call me that so you two would fight over it :D

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 1:55 pm

Okay, NP, how about you call him Bran Bran and I'll call him Master Bran? That okay?

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:54 pm

Fine xD

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:22 pm

No fighting, yay!!!!

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:43 pm

Part three, also known as day 2

So the next morning I untied myself while I thought that Master Bran was sleeping. Then he wakes up and after a few minutes I say "well, Master, What do you wanna do to me today?" Then he says go to your car and grab your two rolls of cling film that you brought. So still having all four leather cuffs locked on me and Master Bran having the keys, I throw on a hoodie and go get the film and bring it back. Master Bran Then positions me where he wants and I stand there while he uses most of the roll to wrap from my shoulders down to my ankles. Master Bran Then tells me "I'll work on your head and gag in a minute." He grabs two rolls of duct tape and slowly starts working the first one around me from my ankles to my calfs, to my thighs, to my waist, my hands, my forearms, my elbows, and then my chest and shoulders. Then he starts on my head by placing a single strip of gorilla tape over my lips, then he places a few strips of duct tape. Then he grabs the cling film and wraps it under my nose but around my mouth, he then wraps it above my nose but over my eyes. Then he wraps it higher on my head. After doing this a few times, he starts placing duct tape over it all and grabs the tape and wraps under my chin and over the top of my head a few times so I can't move my jaw. Because of the tape over my eyes I cannot see. He also has done a second wrap on my entire body, and placed my collar around my neck over the duct tape and locked it on so I can't take it off even if I did get out. At this point I can barely move at all, I can't walk forward, turn around, turn sideways, I can't do anything. I can't see or speak anything intelligible, and I can barely hear. Then Master Bran tells me to try to land on my back when he pushes me on the bed. And by some miracle, I land on my back and I'm fine. Master Bran Then gets me situated and ties my toes together. He then starts trying to cut out holes for my nipples. Then he starts pinching them and tells me he is going to put clamps on them. I moan in my gag but all I hear is Master Bran ask if I'm ready. And then I feel some of the worst pain I've ever felt in my right nipple. Then in my left. I start moaning and crying and he asks if I want them off and I just give my best attempt at shrugging my shoulders and he says well it hurts worse when I take them off. When I hear this I just moan and he says you'll be okay, boy. Now the fun starts. Tbc...

lockedup
Bondage Expert

Postby lockedup » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:47 pm

im enjoying this :)
i'm 17, male, a bit of a computer geek, and love to be tied up :D

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:49 pm

Thanks. Glad you like it. :)

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Well judging by the time I had Bran Bran under my control and when I had them on he's not lying xD

Nipple clamps are diabolical and whoever made them was an evil genius.

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:03 pm

Yeah, NP, my nipples stayed sore until today and this was like on Friday that it happened. So Yeah. Evil genius is right. I would love to put them on someone, but I do not want them put on me. ;)

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Nemnem: Me, under your control? Keep dreaming, boy.
I went pretty easy on both of you two, my nipples were sore for several weeks when someone put them on me. I did get revenge though so I guess it was worth it.
For those of you not sure, we are talking about the clover style clamps.

Pics of the mummy wrap are below.
Attachments
IMG_5628.JPG
IMG_5632.JPG
IMG_5635.JPG
IMG_5630.JPG

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:13 pm

It didn't feel very easy. Especially later when you shocked me at 40%, Master Bran.

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:15 pm

40% on the low setting :P I took it at 100% on high. Not that it's a race, you did good :D

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:40 pm

BranBTAT wrote:Nemnem: Me, under your control? Keep dreaming, boy.

Thanks I will :P

EJlovestobetied
Kidnapped

Postby EJlovestobetied » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:42 pm

Haha, NP, maybe one day we should just gang up on him. He can't stop us both. ;)

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:15 pm

Well given I was able to lift him up with hardly ANY effort maybe xD

Return to “M/M”