NemesisPrime Gets Tied Up - Story and Pics

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Re: NemesisPrime Gets Tied Up (soon) - Live Story

Postby Lake Lover » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:26 am

Ahh! Now you got the big boy where you want him!

Nice job on the duct taped jaw.

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:08 am

I do agree but even with the sock the gag was still coming undone but it did hold alot longer. Said he wasn't good with tape gags. I tried to instruct him but I was gagged xD
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:51 am

5 days of this huh? You might wll hate each other before it is over. Nice start though. Thanks for the pics.
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Mon Nov 24, 2014 2:20 pm

tony2 wrote:5 days of this huh? You might wll hate each other before it is over. Nice start though. Thanks for the pics.

Oh naive tony! I don't hate him in fact I like him as a friend! It takes alot of despicable crap in order for me to hate someone! :big:
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:06 pm

A couple of tight circles of the tape around your head and over your gag would have held the gag in place. We all know that BranBATT knows that. Perhaps he didn't want to mess up your locks. Locks of hair, I mean. Maybe he is letting you settle in before disciplining you for arriving late.

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:27 pm

Lake Lover wrote:A couple of tight circles of the tape around your head and over your gag would have held the gag in place. We all know that BranBATT knows that. Perhaps he didn't want to mess up your locks. Locks of hair, I mean. Maybe he is letting you settle in before disciplining you for arriving late.

Only because I got lost! YOU try driving 500+ miles praying to whatever deity you choose to you didn't take a wrong turn and get lost!

Anyway, Part 1.5! (it's more an addendum than a proper chapter in and of itself)

Well me and Bran went shopping today both for suppiles for bondage and for food for my stay at the hotel and we picked some 3M duct tape, 4 feet of chain and two chain links, three guesses that's it's gonna be used for.

Anyway, after we got back to the room and I unpacked everything I got to tie Bran up in the same manner he did me and got tickle him for a bit before he had to go back off to uni.

So now things will be kicking up soon and we'll start delving into the more hardcore section of bondage.

More later!

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:07 pm

This foray is a bit costly for you boys. Duct tape is cheap but chain is pricey. Other necessaries. A hotel room for several days has to be a big ticket item. And driving 1000 miles --must burn at least 40 gallons of gas. Entertainment does not come cheap. But worth it!

I have never been chained up and I have no desire to be.

Driving thru road construction in Boston I once got lost. I wound up going around in circles in the worst slums imaginable for an hour until I found a police cruiser with two cops. Reflecting back on that experience I agree that driving 500 mies in a rain storm and getting lost are mitigating factors and perhaps Bran will not punish you too severely for being late.

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:58 pm

@LakeLover: Oh yea, the room is by far the most expensive thing. It's more than all the other expenses added up for sure. And yes, it is a very costly foray. Concerning the tape gag, yea, I know I can wrap it around his head :P I'm just starting off easy with him. Unfortunately we haven't gotten to play much due to school and projects. I've only seen him 3 times and each was only for about 2 hours.

Did a small amount of some more intense things today. I'm sure he will probably write about that as it was definitely quite emotional and intense for him.

@NemesisPrime: You are doing great buddy :) Your only issue is nothing tying me down tight enough when you decided to blindfold and tickle me :P

@everyone I am sorry that this story thread really hasn't kicked off yet. We just have had hardly any time together unfortunately. I should be there all day Wed. - Fri. and so hopefully we will have time to do the live story I wanted too. I would have gotten some videos of me being tickled but I left my camera at home today, derp.

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:27 am

Part 2

So picking up where I left off later tonight Bran came over again so have some more fun and it was intense I gotta say. First he tied my hands infront of me and it was rather tight I'll tell you but the archway of the room that leads to the bedroom was a giant space Bran managed to fit some of me tying my hands above me though it didn't last long since my hands started going numb so he put leather cuffs on me and put them together and gagged me with a ring gag and stuck his finger in my mouth (something I'm not fond of but it's not a dealbreaker) and kinda felt me up and tied a bandana over my eyes and used duct tape to make sure I couldn't see and started using nipple clamps on my chest which HURT and soon after replaced that with a ball gag.

He then used various clamps which totaled three and the third ones hurt me the most and made me want to cry but he was nice and took them off so he could massage my nipples and feel better and finally after a little time had passed he let me sit on the bed and after he let me out we hugged and I broke down and cried cause I felt weak but he told me that for my first time I did pretty good and that made me feel a whole lot better.

Day 2 is done and onto Day 3!

Here's some pictures Bran took while I was tied up:

http://goput.it/ccw.jpg

http://goput.it/o8z.jpg

@Lake Lover: Yeah, not cheap and used half a gallon of gas getting here but it's worth it if you ask me.

@chadmc92: Sorry for grammar, I'm posting it as fast as I can so I don't forget and rob you readers of the details!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:33 pm

Nice room too. Bet you're glad you are too big for the refrigerator!

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:34 pm

tony2 wrote:Nice room too. Bet you're glad you are too big for the refrigerator!

It is a nice room! Very pricey too haha. This is actually the suite room which they upgraded us up to due o construction in the room we got. Said construction seems to be in the room directly above us haha. So much noise. Which is good and bad.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 1:59 pm

Now seems to be the time for a sensory dep. TUG so he won't be bothered by the noise.

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:59 pm

tony2 wrote:Now seems to be the time for a sensory dep. TUG so he won't be bothered by the noise.

He complained about the noise so I decided to make even more noise! I decided to give him 2 hours of wonderful quality time with the flogger :) Took it like a champ though.

lockedup
Bondage Expert

Postby lockedup » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:55 pm

really enjoying this!!! xD cant wait to see wat else you guys get up to :D
i'm 17, male, a bit of a computer geek, and love to be tied up :D

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:58 pm

I tired to. It's not easy though I tell you and anyone else who says otherwise is lying.

Part 3

Bran arrived yet again and after a little chatting we got down to things. He put the blindfold on me and stuffed a sock in my mouth, added tape and added a leather muzzle headstrap and buckled it extremely tightly then put cuffs on my arms and clipped them to the attached collar then clipped a leash on me and led me to the living area and started tying my legs and by the time he was done I looked kinda like a mummy without the bandages!

He then helped me back to the bedroom and laid me and I'll tell you I was nervous and scared as all hell. He tickled me a little bit then pulled down my pants and started spanking my ass with his hand really hard which made me yell into my gag rather loudly so I hope no one was in the next room xD He then brought out a cat-o-nine tails and started flogging me with that and it and it stung like hell making me cry so so much I though I was gonna choke on my own snot so he took the sock out and re-did the muzzle.

After sometime and many tears of pain later he let me go and now I'm about to tie him up! I still don't regret coming at all.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:29 pm

Shakespeare said Revenge is a dish best served COLD. Don't forget the bucket of ice Nem....

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:46 pm

tony2 wrote:Shakespeare said Revenge is a dish best served COLD. Don't forget the bucket of ice Nem....

Worst .... idea ... ever.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:49 pm

tony2 wrote:Shakespeare said Revenge is a dish best served COLD. Don't forget the bucket of ice Nem....

And make sure it's on the outside :twisted:
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:53 pm

chadmc90 wrote:

And make sure it's on the outside :twisted:

He rubbed that stuff all over my body. Down my shirt, down my pants, on my stomach, on my nipples, around my neck. So darn cold.

Everyone, Nemesis has a dark side.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:32 pm

WOW! You are apparently a tough couple. I just got home aftr about a 19 hour day, and I just had to catch up on this story before I collapse in bed. All i cab say is I am glaad it will be a warm comfy bed for five hours -- no chilling ice, and no cat-nine-tale flogging for me.

You guys not only dis it out, you can taake it too!! You both seem tough.

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:36 pm

I'm a pretty tough boy when it comes to bondage things, IRL though, I can't take much.
Three hours of being Nemesis' boy though. Wow. Didn't know he had it in him. I got flogged a lot, TONS of ice, so much tickling, and he kept putting clamps on me and pulling them off. Three hours of that stuff. Glad I was muzzled though, I was making a lot of noise. Sadly my camera didn't record it like I thought it was, so I'm super super sorry. I really tried to get a video for you all.

Nemesis is pretty tough too, way more tougher than he realises but I think he is starting to a bit. He's taken several bits of rough stuff and hopefully he understands he's doing an amazing job for a novice. Proud of you buddy :)
Last edited by BranBTAT on Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:44 pm

Disappointing for you not to have a video of the sessions. Still plentry of time ahead. I would probably pussy out of that scene, I must admit.

Happy day tomorrow and gappy Thanksguvung to all.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Nov 25, 2014 11:08 pm

congratulations to you both.I share the sympathies of LLand AM beginning to wonder if I would have the same durability now that I did when I was your age. Probably not. Don't forget to save some of that ice for a couple of well deserved drinks fellas. The test isn't so much what is done during the day however as hell what you may be forced to spend the night! Good job and thank you both for keeping us informed. We can at least safely share that part of the experience with the 2 of you. I'm thinking about you both. It got so cold last night i almost had to put a blanket on the bed. It is supposed to be almost freezing tonight as well. Makes me think of you and the ice cubes. I think it will get down to 68 again tonight! Aloha guys. ....

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:04 am

Yeah, last night was pretty tough on Bran, I do have a bit of an evil side I will admit judging by the amount of times he kept telling me "fuck you" lol

Not to say he didn't get the last word in cause he did some electro on my chest and while it wasn't as bad as I thought it was only cause I was blindfolded while it was happening but yeah, we're hanging in.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 12:57 pm

PICS, PICS PICS....

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:02 pm

tony2 wrote:PICS, PICS PICS....

Sorry, I've been running into technically issues recently. We tried to film the whole three hour session with me but some how only got the first 15 minutes, around 10 minutes of which I'm not even in the shot because I'm trying to show Nemesis how to muzzle me properly. The remaining time is him trying to put the cuffs on me. IDK if you all care to see that, but I'll post it if you wish.

I do have a video of me partially tying him up in the part where he mentions being wrapped like a mummy, prior to flogging. I have some of that before my camera filled up and my computer didn't feel like reading the card. So I couldn't photo anything after that.

So yea, lots of technical problems these past few days. I'm trying to get them all fixed. I think I have them worked out finally. We are hopefully going to do some commissions today because those are all delayed and I might film some of the set up for that. Who knows, you might get to see my mummifed for my first time ever :O

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:16 pm

Sounds like a good prelude to your trip over here (grin).
I'll leave it to you guys to pick the good stuff to post. Isn't technology wonderful???
Who's going to be the trussed up turkey for tomorrow???

Bitter cold here last night. Got all the way down to 67 !

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:19 pm

tony2 wrote:Sounds like a good prelude to your trip over here (grin).
I'll leave it to you guys to pick the good stuff to post. Isn't technology wonderful???
Who's going to be the trussed up turkey for tomorrow???

Bitter cold here last night. Got all the way down to 67 !

For sure, it will be Nemesis :D Though it might have to be me, he's not very flexible so I'm not sure a turkey tie would work well.

Only 67? Pfft. I had to spend hours getting covered in ice!

lockedup
Bondage Expert

Postby lockedup » Wed Nov 26, 2014 4:00 pm

i think technology is wonderful.

also i have no idea what 67 degrees f is.

what are you using to record your session?

hope you can sort it out soon, really looking forward to seeing what you guys get up to! :D.
i'm 17, male, a bit of a computer geek, and love to be tied up :D

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:26 pm

lockedup wrote:also i have no idea what 67 degrees f is.

67 degrees Ferinheight? It's the equivalent of 19.44 degrees Celsius.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

Return to “M/M”