NemesisPrime Gets Tied Up - Story and Pics

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

NemesisPrime Gets Tied Up - Story and Pics

Postby BranBTAT » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:47 pm

Yup, that's right. Everyone's second favorite board member, NemesisPrime, is going to get tied up by me, everyone's favorite board member. This is NemesisPrime's FIRST time getting tied up by someone and probably one of his first time experiencing many of the things we will be doing.

It hasn't happened yet but he will be collaborating with me from Subday (24th) to Saturday (29th). First night he will be all mine. After that though, we (mostly me) will be writing a story about all the "wonderful" tortures I put him through :tickle: mostly live as they happen and we will be sharing some photos and hopefully some videos too. This means that we will open the story up to you guys too. Feel free to tell us how awesome of a story it is and also suggest things you'd like to happen to poor little Nemesis. I will probably show you up on every suggestion I get. :roll:

I'm more than open to any ideas you'd like to see happen to him and I'm "sure" he's more than willing as well :lol: Leave comments as the story progresses or send me a PM for more devious things if you wish. If you people get too devious though, I'll move this thread to the intimate section.

I might get tied up too so you can send ideas for that to Nemesis himself, otherwise I might have to come get my revenge against you all ;) Though I've don't think I've been around long enough to piss off any of you so I'm sure I'm safe :D Maybe Nemesis has pissed off some of you though?

I want NemesisPrime, all of you here, and me to have lots of fun (in that order) during next week. So let's try and make that happen!
Last edited by BranBTAT on Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

ThatDude
TUGs Member

Re: NemesisPrime Gets Tied Up (soon) - Live Story

Postby ThatDude » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:22 pm

when you have him all tied up on the floor, take off your shoe and your dirty sock and stuff the dirty sock in his mouth then wrap duct tape around his mouth really tight many times. make sure to let him know just how dirty the sock is. and record the whole thing so we can see it

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:24 pm

Wow, first thing you people want to see is something evil haha.

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:06 am

I really like the first suggestion :D That sounds like a great place to start

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:06 am

Five days under the same roof? Good lord. That's enough time to learn to hate each other. HA! HA!

I'm thinking the victim lying face down in a frog tie, with his captor straddling over his back getting maximum control while tickling his feet.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:11 am

Subday huh?
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:27 am

ThatDude wrote:when you have him all tied up on the floor, take off your shoe and your dirty sock and stuff the dirty sock in his mouth then wrap duct tape around his mouth really tight many times. make sure to let him know just how dirty the sock is. and record the whole thing so we can see it

Yeash, what have I ever done to you? D:

zavulon wrote:I really like the first suggestion :D That sounds like a great place to start

Don't encourage him!
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:40 am

NemesisPrime wrote:
ThatDude wrote:when you have him all tied up on the floor, take off your shoe and your dirty sock and stuff the dirty sock in his mouth then wrap duct tape around his mouth really tight many times. make sure to let him know just how dirty the sock is. and record the whole thing so we can see it

Yeash, what have I ever done to you? D:

zavulon wrote:I really like the first suggestion :D That sounds like a great place to start

Don't encourage him!

Oh please, you love it :D

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:29 pm

Doesn't mean I have to enjoy it D:
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:31 pm

NemesisPrime wrote:Doesn't mean I have to enjoy it D:

Oh shush, you know you'll enjoy being tied and tormented by me.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:44 pm

Make sure your socks are rancid and turn them inside out when you gag him with them.
Once he's really well gagged and muzzled, don't be afraid to make him sniff your sneakers.
If he complains too much, tape one of them to his face and let him sniff them for a good hour or two.
Nemesis will LOVE your stinky shoes.
Don't be afraid to make him sniff your feet either.

Tickle him. Feet, pits, inner thighs...you name it.

A good duct tape mummification would be fun.

One piece of advice though...
When you go to bed at night, don't give him the chance to sneak into your room and get his revenge.
Tape his hands to his thighs and tape his feet together. Zip him up in a few sleeping bags and strap him/tie him down so he can't escape.

I hope you both have a good time.
Just remember to play safe.

I'm gonna be following this with impatience and I'm sure my boi Humhumming will be as well :)

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:50 pm

Thanks for the post, bondagefreak.

I've been purposefully wearing my socks for weeks without washing them and have a nice little collection started. I'm sure he'll love it.
No sleeping bags from me but I'll be sure to tape him nice and good in the closet. Or mummify him and tie him to the bed with me lying on top of him.

I'm sure I'm speaking for Nemesis as well but glad to have you on board :D

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:29 pm

Well the star power certainly helps.

HumHumming
Tied up

Postby HumHumming » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:58 am

Haha, well my Master is right! :big:

I really want to see how this is going, especially if you'll show it live!

I have an Idea though. when Nemesis is properly bound down, mummified for example, make sure he's properly gagged with your rancid socks and tape one of your sneakers to your face as my Master suggested.

And then it's the perfect time to tickle him a bit! He will only breathe through your rancid air and I'm sure you'll both enjoy it :quirk:

do it safe though and don't go overboard and make sure he still gets enough air, we don't want to see our dear Nemesis get hurt now do we?

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:35 am

Well according to Nemesis, he's not ticklish at all. Naturally this will require extensive testing. I hope he is ticklish though as it's my #1 favorite thing to do someone who is tied up; it's also probably #1 most hated thing to have done to me haha.

Yup, safety all around. #1 priority for me when I'm the dom; it comes first always. He'll be getting a good long lecture on safety from me before we start and several more throughout the week. Everything I will do to him, I have experienced it in the past on both sides (as dom and sub) on several occasions; I certainly don't claim to be an expert though. As far as I'm concerned though, everything will always fun and safe for both of us.

In other news, 12 hours before he gets here! AGH! 14-15 hours before he gets tied.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:41 am

HumHumming wrote:When Nemesis is properly bound down, mummified for example, make sure he's properly gagged with your rancid socks and tape one of your sneakers to his face as my Master suggested.
And then it's the perfect time to tickle him a bit! He will only breathe through your rancid air

@ BranBTAT
Listen to what the boy is saying. He's talking from first hand experience...aren't you boy? :)

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:46 am

Oh course I'll do that stuff boundagefreak and HumHumming :D Even if he's not ticklish, I've got plenty of other ways to get his breathing up and forcing him to inhale through my sneakers and socks ;)

HumHumming
Tied up

Postby HumHumming » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:56 am

Oh course I'll do that stuff boundagefreak and HumHumming :D Even if he's not ticklish, I've got plenty of other ways to get his breathing up and forcing him to inhale through my sneakers and socks ;)

Haha, I like that you're up for the idea ;)

it's also probably #1 most hated thing to have done to me haha.

I can just hope for your sake that Nemesis doesn't feel the need to tickle you then, but my huess is that he'll definitely be up for some revenge on you after he's been properly palyed with.

So Nemesis, what I wrote is also a tip for you, tie him down and tickle him as he has to smell your sneakers :quirk:

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:13 am

Unfortunately he will have to tickle for a while. We are doing commission videos too and someone is paying to see me get tickled on video :( Such evil people.
Just gag me good buddy and tie me down well cuz I'm going to hate it.

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:37 am

I hope you're gonna be tied spreadeagle, wearing only your underwear for that tickling session.

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:41 am

... I will be :(
I'm glad I'm a switch, cuz I'm totally getting revenge on him afterwards.

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:32 am

Don't forget the ice cubes ;)
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sun Nov 23, 2014 6:30 am

Ossassin wrote:Don't forget the ice cubes ;)

Yes, you can't possibly drink warm cocktails while you enjoy watching him struggle.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:48 am

xtc wrote:
Ossassin wrote:Don't forget the ice cubes ;)

Yes, you can't possibly drink warm cocktails while you enjoy watching him struggle.

:lol: Oh my gosh, XTC, you so silly. I haven't found something so witty in quite a while. Thanks for that.

2.5 more hours guys :) Probably 4 hours before he's starting to regret his trip :P

Tapegagged123
Kidnapped

Postby Tapegagged123 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:29 pm

would love to see some on screen tape gagging :D

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:04 pm

Do some holiday themed tieups, like have him wrapped in christmas led lights and ornaments, or have him hog tied with an apple in his mouth on a dinner table as the main thanksgiving course.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:26 pm

chadmc90 wrote:Do some holiday themed tieups, like have him wrapped in christmas led lights and ornaments, or have him hog tied with an apple in his mouth on a dinner table as the main thanksgiving course.

Planning on the apple one ;) but don't tell him that. *stares at Nemesis*

NemesisPrime
Master

Re: NemesisPrime Gets Tied Up - Live Story

Postby NemesisPrime » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:32 pm

Alright, the first session has been had and I'm here to tell you all about it.

Part I

As of this posting I'm still wearing a collar

You ever hear of Morre's Law? The idea that what can happen will happen? If so, awesome. If not I suggest you stop reading this story and make some quality time with physics.

Anyway, the day started off well enough. I managed to find my way without too any problems and I foolishly thought that “Hey! I'm doing this on my own!” when the proverbal ugly head showed. I was fixing to take the turn I needed figuring it would lead to the merge onto the road I needed to get on instead it only led me onto it's oppisate in it's entirety so I turned around and headed westward hoping my fortunes would improve and this is why I don't play the lottery folks cause it backfired again resulting in me becoming even more lost!

So after much fusing I managed to find a “K” station (asking me if that's what it really was is futile cause I wouldn't be able to answer) and found a very helpful cashier who helped me get directions and get back on track though sadly she could not locate the hotel but she gave me enough of a lead that if I got of on an exit where he could come pick me up now of course at first I was rather nervous and the heavy rain didn't help matters but I did not stray from my course and found my way to a Wendy's and the staff was happy to let me use their phone to call BranBTAT and waited cause I was honestly exhausted.

Soon enough he did arrive and he was kind enough to wait for me to eat since I had nothing before that day and we headed out with me following in the rear and we made it to the hotel.

But you don't wanna hear that crap, you wanna hear about the session! Well it started off simple enough. Bran attached some rigid cuffs to me and tied some rope to the large bed and put the collar on me. (I honestly love it) He then took the cuffs off me and replace them with leather cuffs and attached them to the sides of the bed and spreadeagled me. He then put a blindfold on and started tickling me for a bit but since it's not really that effective he replaced that with a bandana and continued tickling me. :tickle:

Then he applied a few strips of duct tape to my mouth and continued tickling but stopped to stuff one of his socks in my mouth and re-tape my mouth and all the time he kept teasing me about what it was I wanted (which I was of course unable to articulate what I wanted) and struggled madly as he continued tickling me. Then he changed it up and put an Israeli Gas Mask with the lens replaced with black tinted ones and continued not just ticklng me but cutting off my air :(

Finally I had to submit to calling him master to my dismay and he finally let me go. It was only 30+ minutes but it certainly FELT longer than that!

That's it for Day 0 but I assure you there's plenty more to come! :big:

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Sun Nov 23, 2014 7:53 pm

Hate to be a grammar nazi, BUT... could you please fix those run on sentences?

Other than that, good first part.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:06 pm

I would write my POV but I completely forget what all happened, so I'll post a picture or two instead :D BTW, he was tied up for an hour.

Just a quick and simple spreadeagle tie to get him initiated into the world of bondage.

IMG_5272.JPG

IMG_5278.JPG

Return to “M/M”