Eric's tug history

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

EricU1845
Kidnapper

Re: Eric's tug history

Postby EricU1845 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:25 pm

tony2 wrote:Uncle Bill is absolutely right. If you are going to be involved with handcuffs spend $25 or so and get a professional set. The toy ones do jam and sometimes have to be cut off ---

Yeah we almost learned that the hard way. But it also had to do with whether we were mature enough to play with serious handcuffs and not do anything dangerous. I was 8, so no! Chance was definitely old enough to handle it.

tony2 wrote:Also with real ones there is the inevitable moment when you or a buddy will put them both on the same wrist together. here is the danger (funny as hell if it isn't you it is happening to though) they can get put on where the keyholes are facing each other --- like in the middle of that steel sandwich ---no way to get to the keyhole.

Yes . . . that would be my cousin Tyler, he did exactly that, with some hinged handcuffs! Luckily we were around 8-10 (can't remember exactly when that happened) and he was still small enough that his wrists were really small, and someone was able to pull them open far enough to get the key in. Scared him and Chance though, thought they'd get into major trouble and have to cut them off! Bill never found out about that, at least not back then.

EricU1845
Kidnapper

Postby EricU1845 » Sat May 03, 2014 7:19 am

Chapter 5: A Closer Look

In this story, the event isn't very long, but it's an introduction to the next chapter that has a more significant event in it. Tyler and I were 11 years old.

Around the beginning of summer, on a Sunday night after church, Tyler came home with us to spend the night. Kind of a tradition, us spending the night on one of the first days after school lets out. We camp out on the living room floor with an air mattress and a sheet, and just watch tv for hours. I got lazy and didn't change clothes after church, except I took off my button-down shirt, so I still wore my khaki pants and a plain white tshirt. Tyler did about the same thing, kept his blue jeans on and his undershirt which was a wifebeater.

When my parents had gone to bed, and sisters went to their rooms to leave us alone (to not be disturbed by us!), Tyler opened up his bag. "I brought these, thought you'd want to check them out." He had a pair of Chance's handcuffs, and also one of his newly purchased items, real police legcuffs! I had already seen them (worn them actually), but I also liked the opportunity to examine them without being forced into them in the middle of a cops and robbers game.

Both items from Tyler's bag were Smith & Wesson brand. The handcuffs were chain style (he had a hinged pair also), and the legcuffs were like big handcuffs, shaped slightly differently, with a 14 inch chain between them according to the box they came in. They lock around an ankle exactly the same way that a handcuff goes on a wrist, except the odd shape conforms more to the shape of a leg near the ankle, so it's a more comfortable fit. (Comfortable, except while barefoot it still leaves some marks if you're not careful and struggle too much; I gotta remember that.) The double lock works in the exact same way as on handcuffs, too.

In a way, it was beautiful. A system of levers and springs in a small casing, that can lock on in a few seconds, but can't be removed without a key, trapping a prisoner's feet close enough together that running is impossible, but walking is still comfortable. I tried them on and walked around, testing the limits. Also played with the keys, the double locks, everything. I must have checked everything about them out for at least 30 minutes.

Tyler laid there and watched tv while I was engrossed with the new toy. He either didn't care that much, or already had an opportunity to look at them up close. (Probably both, but I think more of the first.). He did get up once to get a snack; that's while I had both handcuffs and legcuffs on with the two chains linked together, meaning I couldn't stand up and walk around, so I asked him to bring me something. He didn't. Fun stuff.

After I tested everything out myself long enough, I cuffed Tyler's feet together. Didn't ask, just did it. He was very compliant. It was late; neither of us wanted to start playing loud enough to wake anyone else up and get in trouble. He laid back on his pillow, which was right in front of the coffee table, in front of the couch. I walked around to the other side of the coffee table. "Put your hands up here," I said, waiting for him to reach his hands over his head and under the table. This table had a cross bar underneath it, so I moved his hands so they went around the bar on different sides, and handcuffed them there, double locked for safety. He was attached to the table.

I left him alone and went to my room for a minute to grab some clean shorts and a towel. When I walked back into the living room I explained, "I'm going to take my shower now."

Tyler doesn't say a whole lot, but he spoke up this time. "You're just going to leave me here?"

"Yeah, it won't take long. The keys are right here." He could see me setting the keys on the side table next to the chair, way out of reach for him. I always loved that situation for some reason, where they key is in the open not very far away, and anyone can just pick it up . . . except the one person who needs it!

"Screw you.” He was just being funny. I think. I didn't look back, just walked down to the bathroom and closed the door.

I didn't try to lengthen his stay. I took my shower like I usually do, didn't try to speed up or slow down. I was probably in the bathroom about 10 minutes, definitely not more than 15. I put on some gym shorts to sleep in (I usually wear just boxers, but you just don't do that if you're sleeping on an air mattress with someone else, even if it is a cousin), and walked back toward my room.

On the way through the living room, Tyler was right where I left him, hands still cuffed, but he had the sheet over him! "How did you get covered up?"

"I just kicked up the sheet with my legs." He showed me: he kicked the cover off, then used his legs (more or less together--they were still chained), and sort of boosted the sheet up in the air some, and it floated down over most of his lower body! Impressive. No hands to straighten it out, but more or less covered up.

"Cool. Be right back." I still had to take my dirty clothes back to my room. I dropped them off, came back to the living room, and sat in the chair next to the keys.

"When am I getting out of this?" I thought of leaving him longer, but I didn't want to just sit around doing nothing, and anyway he had been there a long time. So I gave in and unlocked one handcuff. Then I gave him the key to let himself out of the rest.

It's all just a game, but satisfying for some reason. That "I'm in charge" feeling was pretty strong, even when I was out of the room. I guess that's part of why we all like tugs.

While he was finishing releasing himself, I went to brush my teeth. When I came out, he wasn't in the living room. I went to my room, saw the handcuffs laying at the top of my bed where the pillow usually is (but my bed was cleared off now, just a bare mattress), and then Tyler suddenly appeared behind me with the dreaded cap gun! Wants to play cops and robbers -- cool. Wants to risk doing something noisy while the rest of the house is asleep -- not cool. Quietly, I asked, "What's going on?"

He answered just as quietly. "Revenge!" Of course. There's always repercussions to tugs! "Lay down on your stomach." I did as I was instructed; it's always assumed that a player with a gun is in control. He pulled my hands around the corner bedpost and then put the handcuffs on them, doubled locked. The keys went over on my desk. He turned to walk away, and I asked, "Now what?"

No response. He took his bag and left my room, and left the door open. I heard him in the bathroom right next to my room (not the other one all the way down past the living room, where I showered), taking care of business, brushing teeth, changing clothes. I listened to every detail, not because I cared that much about him getting ready for bed, but because I literally had nothing else to do. You've read my other stories; you know we're both not strangers to staying locked up a while. But at least when I cuffed Tyler that night, he could still watch tv. I was just . . . there.

Tyler took less than ten minutes before returning to my room, wearing his sleep shorts. "I'm getting tired. Good night." He turned the light off and left the room. Ha. I knew there was nothing I could say (or yell) to get out of this, so I just accepted it.

There's no more detail I can give about the next five minutes or so. Laying on my bed in a dark room is boring. He didn't stay gone too long, and came back in the dark to ask, "Ready to get out?"

"Yes." Well, I didn't care either way if he wanted the game to continue.

"Yes what?

"Yes, please." I think he really was ready for bed, or that could have been a longer argument, making me beg. But he took the cuffs off right after that, and put them in his bag. Guess that means it's over. We went back to the living room to lay down, and I examined my wrists for marks. Not too bad, nothing to complain about. It really wasn't that tight or for that long.

That was the end of that evening. We turned the lights off but fell asleep with the tv still on.
Last edited by EricU1845 on Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:57 am, edited 3 times in total.

EricU1845
Kidnapper

Postby EricU1845 » Sat May 03, 2014 7:33 am

[Sorry about that. I hit Submit instead of Save Draft, and I posted just a few sentences of a story that will eventually be much longer. Kind of embarrassing. I'm writing, though.]
Last edited by EricU1845 on Sat May 03, 2014 12:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat May 03, 2014 10:01 am

got me thinking when the first time I ran into a set of real handcuffs.... Your road to discovery reminded me of mine --- except I think I tried them first and longest on my buddy convincing him we lost the keys. Ya, he got me back later when, with his help. my back was getting well acquainted with a palm tree.
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

EricU1845
Kidnapper

Postby EricU1845 » Sat May 03, 2014 12:55 pm

tony2 wrote:got me thinking when the first time I ran into a set of real handcuffs.... Your road to discovery reminded me of mine --- except I think I tried them first and longest on my buddy convincing him we lost the keys. Ya, he got me back later when, with his help. my back was getting well acquainted with a palm tree.

Yeah, I know all about trees lol.

EricU1845
Kidnapper

Postby EricU1845 » Sun May 04, 2014 7:38 pm

Chapter 6: Very Stuck

In my last story, Tyler came to spend the night with me on a Sunday night. On Monday, after hanging out and playing all day, we got to go to his house, and I spent the night there. We were best friends, and spent tons of time together both in and out of school. This was right after school let out for the summer. Freedom!

It was about the same situation as at my house; camping out on the living room floor. Tuesday morning, I was looking forward to a day of running around outside, going to a nearby river for swimming, etc., but on the other hand laziness is a powerful force. We woke up after 9:00, ate cereal, and laid around playing video games until after 10:00.

Chance got up about the same time we did, skipped breakfast, and went out to the garage to mess with a four-wheeler engine. When he came inside, passed us on the way through the living room, he said, "You better not sit here and do nothing all day." We weren't doing nothing; we were on the playstation. That's something!

Tyler said "We're not." So he was also content to do nothing else :)

"You need to get outside and do something." Their parents were gone to work, so Chance felt the need to parent us and make us do things for the sake of doing things. I'd say Chance was 16 but close to 17 now.

It was actually Tyler's idea: "Cops and robbers!"

Chance didn't find that suggestion unusual. "If that's what you want. But I think we're out of caps for the cap guns." We could always play with something else, but we really liked the cap guns for this kind of game. With a little arguing, we convinced Chance to take us into town just to buy some cap gun ammo. Driving kids around wasn't Chance's favorite thing, but clearly he had a problem with idleness and laziness, so he said yes. "Get some clothes on."

Tyler ran up to his room to get a shirt on. I looked through my bag, but didn't see what I wanted. I asked Tyler if I could borrow a shirt; he was ok with that, we did that a lot. I looked in his drawer and found a gray wifebeater, just the thing I really felt like wearing that day. Why? Because Chance was wearing one, too. I admit it, at age 11, I really looked up to Chance, and I was goofy enough to try to copy him. When Chance saw what shirt I put on, he might have rolled his eyes, but I wouldn't have noticed if he did.

We piled in Chance's truck and drove to town (only 6 or 7 miles), to Walgreens. Not a toy store, but they had caps for toy guns. Got several packs, and Chance paid for all of it. Tyler and I talked about stupid crap the whole time, and probably drove Chance crazy stuck in a truck with us. Hopefully he thought it was worth it, for the sake of the game.

Back at their house, we loaded up the toy guns, and put ammo in our pockets. Tyler took his shirt off, and not long after I did too. It was summer and cloudless, and I wouldn't survive the heat running in an active outside game otherwise. Chance kept his shirt and shoes on. Tyler and I ran barefoot.

Tyler and I teamed up against Chance, naturally. I won't bore you with too many who-shot-who details. There was some back and forth before the story I really want to tell: we took turns being the cops then being the robbers; everybody got caught at some point. But one interesting change is using the shed again.

In one of my earlier stories, I talked about using a shed in the back as a jail, with a door that padlocks. But the shed could easily get too hot, dangerously so. Since that time, the shed got sort of "remodeled." The door was falling off and eventually got replaced. It looks like they got a leftover door that was scrap from some other project. This door had a sliding glass window about shoulder height to me and Tyler. When opened, it made about a square opening about 12-15 inches on a side. The door could be padlocked shut, but the window wasn't secure (and probably didn't need to be with that small an opening). So they regularly kept the key hanging on a nail just INSIDE the door of the shed; it was very easy to open the window, reach inside, and get the key (but only if you knew it was there).

Chance didn't put us in the shed; that was our idea. At one point, when we caught Chance we brought him to the shed, opened it up, and told him to put his hands over a beam. It was just barely above his head, but we had to reach up high to get the handcuffs locked back on him. We left the key on a nearby shelf, then closed the door, padlocked it, and put the key back on its nail. We left the window open so it didn't get too hot.

Tyler went back toward the house to get more ammo. I stayed to watch Chance struggle in the "jail." Chance got straight to work: he slipped a shoe off of one foot, and then the sock. He reached that leg up so that he could grab the handcuff key with his toes! Then he leaned back further and was able to get his foot up to a higher shelf and drop the key off there. Then he could slide his hands along the beam to get closer to that shelf, reach one arm way over the beam, and his hands were within reach of the key! "Dang! He's escaping!" At that point . . . I didn't watch any more. I took off running because it was my turn to hide, and sooner than I thought!

Actually, I still had a couple of minutes. Chance had to fiddle with the handcuffs, then get the key and reach through the window to unlock the padlock, and also put his shoe back on. But it was a very impressive escape (I thought), and the game was back on.

There were a couple more rounds with me and Tyler getting caught, but when released we were the cops again. Long story short: we caught Chance a second time and tried out the shed/jail again.

In what became the last round of the day, we locked up Chacne in exactly the same way we did the first time, with one added detail. There was some rope in the shed, so we tied his feet together. It didn't have to be very tight or a great knot; since his hands were way out of the way, it just had to be good enough to keep his feet together.

We succeeded. Standing at the door and watching him, he hardly moved at all. "Yeah I can't get out of this. The whole reason I got out the first time was because I could use my feet, and I really can't now."

"No way out?" asked Tyler.

"No, I'm good and stuck." Excellent! You know, it took a lot of trust for Chance to ALLOW us to do stuff like that to him. But as somebody said on the board recently, you have to let the kids win sometime, or the game isn't any fun. So he let us do this, and yes it was fun!

So after letting him "rot in jail" for all of 2 minutes or so, we needed to let him out if we were going to keep playing. I put my arm through the window, reached up for the nail, and grabbed the key . . . and dropped it. That scared me for a second, but I was sure it wouldn't be hard to find a way of picking it up. I just didn't see it yet; but Chance saw where it dropped. I saw an awful look in his face, and very slowly he said, "OH, CRAP."

All I could say was, "Oh, crap, what?"

"It went through the cracks in the floor!" I don't think it really hit me right away. The floor was old, so there were indeed cracks between the boards. The key to the padlock was now UNDER the floor! Oh, crap.

The floor boards jutted out to the outside of the door where I was; but under floor there was another board sealing off the space under the shed from the outside. So we couldn't reach under the shed to find the key.

Was there a way to get it from the inside? Maybe, but the only person inside the shed was chained up in the middle of the room with his hands over his head!

"All right, don't panic." Chance said that; Tyler and I were slightly panicking. What if we couldn't get the key? What if we had to wait several hours for his dad to get home to help us? We both thought we were grounded for years.

We started exploring. This was a replacement door, and it didn't fit that great. There was a gap of about one or two inches between the bottom of the door and the floor. We thought of prying up the boards. Tyler ran to get some tools. He came back with a long screwdriver which could be used as a little crowbar. We pried up one of the boards, and there was enough space for Tyler to get his hand under it, but he couldn't feel the key.

Chance said, "You can probably see where it is through the floor in here. Can you make it in through the window?"

We hadn't even thought of that. Tyler was the smallest, so he started squeezing through the window. It took a minute and a little help from me, but there was just enough room for him to get in! Awesome. He quickly grabbed the handcuff key and gave it to Chance, who began releasing himself and untying his feet. So game over . . . and yet Chance was still a prisoner in the shed. He certainly couldn't fit through the window!

But now we had a better view of the problem. Chance and Tyler could peek through the cracks and see exactly which board the key was under. Outside, I pried up that board as far as I could get it. Inside, Chance also pulled up on the board, to make as much space as possible. Tyler got his hand under the board, and hoped that neither of us got tired and let go! It took a minute of feeling around, but he finally touched the key, fumbled to get it between his fingers, and was able to pull it out. Success!

I don't know how long Chance was trapped in there, but the key was handed out to me, and the door could be unlocked and opened wide.

So, no more cops and robbers that day. We really needed to take a break! That was one of the scariest moments we ever had during tugs, and I bet scarier for Chance although he really didn't show it. But it's still one of my favorites to think back on.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun May 04, 2014 8:24 pm

That was a cute story. There is a lot of technical changes you could make. but this is so cute the way you told it, I wouldn't change a word. Thanks for sharing. (I still remember going a mile or so to Walgreens in Chicago when I was a kid and I sorta remember their toy section too.)
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

FelixSH
Kidnapper

Postby FelixSH » Wed May 07, 2014 10:58 am

Thanks again for sharing your memories. The last two chapters were again very enjoyable.

EricU1845
Kidnapper

Postby EricU1845 » Wed May 14, 2014 11:19 am

Chapter 8: A Different Perspective

I don't know how to introduce this one. The game here is VERY short, but the story may end up long. This one has a lot more going on in my head.

Still age 11, another summer day, one where Chance didn't have to work, so I could go to their house and play all day.

It was later in the day when I got there this time, around noon or a little before. Mom took me to their house, and Tyler was outside playing basketball. Chance was around in the big garage; mom went to talk to him so he knew I was there; she stayed a couple of minutes talking to him before driving off.

The driveway (our basketball court) wasn't shaded at all, and the sun was out at the moment. Tyler was shirtless, and in seconds I was too. But we couldn't play ball for long; it was getting cloudy fast, and thunder was in the distance. It was probably less than five minutes before we were forced inside by a pop up storm.

I didn't think about cops and robbers at all, because that's really an outside game for us (but not impossible to play inside). I don't think they were thinking of it either. But what did happen, on the way upstairs to Tyler's room, was that Tyler attacked Chance. I can't remember if one of them said something to tease the other, or if Tyler was just wanting to start something (because it's hard to find good things to do while trapped inside during a storm), but it turned into a wrestling match.

We were on the landing at the top of the stairs. Chance had gotten Tyler on the floor, so I jumped on Chance's back. He rolled over and on top of me. It didn't really hurt, but I made awful noises like I was being squished to death. At that age, I hammed everything up.

Tyler got up but didn't join back in right away, making space for us. Chance kept me pinned down. 17 years old and athletic, he was a heck of a lot stronger than either of us, so if he wanted me pinned, I had no way to get up. He turned his head and whispered something to Tyler. Tyler went to his room, and in a quick motion, Chance jerked me upward, grabbed me from behind under the arms, and dragged me to their parents' bedroom.

Now that was strange. You never play in someone's PARENTS' room. Well, it wasn't my choice; I was being manhandled by Chance, and he threw me on the bed. I wasn't really comfortable with that. We had done wrestling before (I mean like pretend-to-be-John-Cena type of wrestling) out on the trampoline, where we could go full force and not destroy anything. But in here, the sheets and covers were all smoothed out, and I actually thought to myself, "I don't want to have to make up the bed when we're done"!

Chance kept wrestling, maneuvering me onto my back again, sitting on top of me, and pinned my hands down over my head. Tyler came back . . . with rope. Ah, now I could see where this was going. I yelled "No!" and struggled harder, but Chance's full weight was on me. (Of course, I was ok with being tied up. I had been their prisoner hundreds of times I bet. But it's still part of the game, I had to pretend to want to get away.)

Tyler started tying a rope around one of my wrists. Chance said, "Make sure it's not too tight, like I showed you."

"Your giving him rope tying lessons?" I asked. Dang. I wanted rope tying lessons.

"You'll see," was the only response I got. The rope made several turns around my wrist (that helps to keep it from digging into the skin in one place) and knotted. The rest of that rope was pulled over to the bedpost at that corner; Tyler quickly tied it off there. Then he came around to the other side of the bed to do the same thing to my other hand. Chance let go of the first hand, and held the other one in place while Tyler tied. Then that rope was stretched out to the other corner bedpost and tied.

Their parents had a king size bed. I had never really thought about sizes of beds before. But on that day, I learned one of the advantages to a nice large bed: I didn't know the term "spread eagle" yet, but I was in the process of being tied that way. Tyler had pulled a little on each rope before tying the end to a bedpost, making sure my hands were stretched far away from each other.

This, by the way, was awesome. It was my first time tied stretched out like that, and I actually liked the feel of it.

Chance remained on top of me, but shifted from sitting on me to laying down across me, and facing my feet. He had to make sure I couldn't kick and struggle for the next part, and watched as Tyler moved to the foot of the bed. He started tying a third rope around one ankle, I think the same way he tied each wrist. It took a minute to get it looped and knotted right; I didn't struggle (couldn't have anyway; Chance was too much to fight against.). And then the rope was tied off to a corner at the foot of the bed. Of course, there was a fourth rope for my other foot.

That was it: my arms and legs were now completely stretched out to the corners. I laid in the middle of the bed, far away from the headboard or footboard. Chance jumped off of me and looked me over to see if I was secure. Tyler just kind of stared; I don't think he had seen anyone tied up that way before, either.

Chance said, "You're screwed now!"

Tyler suggested, "Let's leave him."

"Yeah, we're going to go decide what to do with you. Don't go anywhere." As if.

"No, come back, let me out! Please!" By now we knew this was part of the game. The prisoner frequently asked to be let out, but we were all ok with it, knowing nothing bad would really happen. They did it: they walked out of the room and left me alone.

But then, our prisoners had never been tied up this way. And it was a little freaky being that exposed and that helpless. I was centered on the bed. My hands were nowhere near the post where the ropes were tied off; I'm positive my fingertips were more than a foot away from any knot, so even touching the knots was out of the question. And they had pulled me down and taken up the slack in the ropes binding my feet, so I was stretched out tight (not excessive, not painful, I could still squirm, but I couldn't slide at all in any direction).

And laying there all alone, in the quiet (except it was raining by then, but not thundering; the heart of the storm must have passed us), everything started to change. This one felt different to me, and I don't know if it was the situation (being tied in a new way), or just growing up and hormones and all of that. But I started feeling the ropes, and just LIKING it. Also, I had been tied shirtless many times before, but I felt strangely exposed this time. I was feeling the cool sheets under my back, and I was aware of the lightly moving air passing over my skin. I had honestly never thought of it before, but I realized how unprotected I was.

This is the hard part to explain. We played tugs of all kinds for years, and I always "liked" it, because it was fun to me. But it was always part of a game, part of camaraderie with my cousins and friends. We liked cops and robbers because we played TOGETHER. Suddenly, spread out on the bed, I felt that I liked being tied for the sake of being tied, which is something I had never thought of.

Before, getting restrained was a part of a bigger game; now, being restrained was something to be experienced. Before, a pair of handcuffs was a tool for a game; now it was something I wanted to have, to FEEL more often. Before, being tied/cuffed/trapped was just something the robber/prisoner was supposed to have happen to him; now, it was about the feeling of helplessness. Before, being shirtless was normal, my style, and part of being comfortable; now, it was about the feeling of exposure, and it added to the helplessness.

It was so strange to be that interested in a tug (a new one to me). It was only a few minutes later when Chance came back in to say, "Ready to get out of that?"

And my response, almost automatic rather than a thoughtful response, was, "No!"

Chance was kind of stunned. "No?!" he repeated, laughing. "Dumbbell!"

"I want to try to get out on my own."

"But you cant even touch the knots! And you can barely move at all! But hey, if that's what you want, you can just stay here." He let me have my time alone with my ropes.

I'm trying to think of how else to describe that day. Being tied and completely subdued was like a surge of energy inside me, with my brain swimming in all of the questions like, "What now? I can't do crap!" And (without getting too crude) I decided I was lucky I was wearing camoflage cargo shorts instead of my usual (thinner) basketball shorts.

They gave me about ten more minutes of being alone, forced to be spread out, tugging on the ropes to test them, squirming to see if I could get a hand or foot to slide through the loops. But it was useless. And that made me like it more, knowing that they tied me right! Chance had to come in again because he was worried about me. "I don't want the ropes to start cutting into you." He began untying the ropes at the upper bedposts first, so he could then undo the knots on my wrists. Moving my arms, bending my shoulders and elbows, hurt more than I thought it would. I didn't think the time had really been that long. Not hurt, really, but they were stiff and a little sore.

I sat up while he worked to untie the ropes to my feet. Again, I was on automatic, saying what I was thinking, rather than thinking before speaking. "That was a cool way to tie up somebody!"

"It sure kept you out of trouble." I kind of wanted a conversation about it, but I also didn't want him to think I was obsessing about ropes and being tied. I was, of course, but didn't want him thinking that!

We went downstairs and did other things the rest of the day. I thought of looking for excuses to bring up cops and robbers or something similar all day, but I was too scared of seeming overly eager. So that is the end of this day's adventure, but it was the beginning of my LOVE for tugs.

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Wed May 14, 2014 12:03 pm

Your adventures are fun to read. Your writing style makes it easy to imagine ourselves in your place. Great stuff!

FelixSH
Kidnapper

Postby FelixSH » Wed May 14, 2014 12:27 pm

EricU1845 wrote:Before, getting restrained was a part of a bigger game; now, being restrained was something to be experienced. Before, a pair of handcuffs was a tool for a game; now it was something I wanted to have, to FEEL more often. Before, being tied/cuffed/trapped was just something the robber/prisoner was supposed to have happen to him; now, it was about the feeling of helplessness. Before, being shirtless was normal, my style, and part of being comfortable; now, it was about the feeling of exposure, and it added to the helplessness.

So this was the exact moment were your obsession began? :big:
I just quoted this part to point out that I really liked it (even more than the rest I mean). Describing this kind of feelings is hard, and I think you did a good job there.

Also, I´m happy to know that you didn´t abbandon the use of rope (which you probably didn´t anyway, one pair of handcuffs is likely not enough for a game with multiple people). It is my favourite bondage material. I actually find it pretty comfortable to have several turns of rope next to each other binding on my body. Not even necessarily in a way that ties me up, just the feeling of it "sticking" (for a lack of a better word) to my body. Rope just feels really good that way to me.

Anyway, nice chapter.

EricU1845
Kidnapper

Postby EricU1845 » Wed May 14, 2014 9:02 pm

FelixSH wrote:So this was the exact moment were your obsession began? :big:
I just quoted this part to point out that I really liked it (even more than the rest I mean). Describing this kind of feelings is hard, and I think you did a good job there.

Also, I´m happy to know that you didn´t abbandon the use of rope (which you probably didn´t anyway, one pair of handcuffs is likely not enough for a game with multiple people). It is my favourite bondage material. I actually find it pretty comfortable to have several turns of rope next to each other binding on my body. Not even necessarily in a way that ties me up, just the feeling of it "sticking" (for a lack of a better word) to my body. Rope just feels really good that way to me.

Anyway, nice chapter.

Pretty much yes, that's the moment I'm remembering as the "beginning" of my obsession :). I glad you liked that paragraph. That's the one I worked on for the longest time while writing this story, trying to get it just right, describing what I was thinking and what I was feeling. It's also the part I really wanted to share with people, what made this incident so memorable to me.

Note, even by that time, Chance had more than one pair of handcuffs, it was two or three at that time, so yes we could have good games with multiple people. But no didn't get rid of the rope completely, just not as common in cops and robber games, but still happened sometimes.

BranBTAT
Kidnapper

Postby BranBTAT » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:13 pm

<removed>
Last edited by BranBTAT on Sat Jul 12, 2014 11:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

Chen Chen
TUGs Member

Postby Chen Chen » Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:15 am

[deleted]
Last edited by Chen Chen on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

ebascoray
Kidnapped

Postby ebascoray » Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:46 pm

EricU1835: My compliments to you, on your great contribution to this site. Keep up the series of stories!

Ebascoray

EricU1845
Kidnapper

Postby EricU1845 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:27 am

I'm a little stuck now. I haven't had a lot of time, really busy with school, and also I think I've told all of the "important" stories that happened to me. I trying to think of other times that are worth telling, not just a 15 minute game where somebody gets tied up for a while and then it's over. We played LOTS of cops and robbers when I was growing up, but looking back on it, it was a lot of the same stuff over and over. (I guess that's not a bad thing :) )

Thank you VERY much for the compliments!

KoolDude17
TUGs Member

Postby KoolDude17 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:43 am

All the pieces are there. Love various parts of your stories....

shyguy92
TUGs Member

Postby shyguy92 » Thu Feb 23, 2017 5:35 pm

And I've already told you plenty, but I do love these stories :)

Return to “M/M”