TUGs Member

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. NEW PIC.CRISIS AVOIDED - TNX ALL w/pics

Postby mserich » Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:04 pm

Woohoo, excited!

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. NEW PIC.CRISIS AVOIDED - TNX ALL w/pics

Postby tony2 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 9:37 pm

Come on guys, This position is great for the diet, but lousy for tv.
Been a bit interesting here in the meantime--- right now we have 2 hurricanes back to back bearing down on us and one of the islands got hit with a 4.5 earthquake.
Hurry up and comment --- this iron doesn't float!

Aloha,

Tony2
Last edited by tony2 on Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP... CH 12 Snug as a bug in a rug

Postby tony2 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:13 pm

Chapter 12

Snug as a bug in a rug

I won't claim that I was being abused. In the first place he wouldn't listen to me and in the second place I was actually beginning to look forward to the challenge of trying to escape from whatever situation he was devising. I doubt if this was an application of the Stockholm syndrome, but in retrospect I probably wouldn't rule it out entirely either.

The use of the metal brackets continued in mixed form through the next week. Having seen a few examples already, I will leave it to your evil imagination to guess the various ways I was confronted with them in that time. Whatever you can think of, you're probably right. Fortunately, he never “encouraged me” to sleep in the wrist/ankles bar. My back was more than willing to file an official protest with my brain should I wind up entertaining myself in that for more than two hours.

The neck/wrist device was in such constant use that after a few days even though on my back with my wrists to either side of my head, and my ankles spread in a fixed distance from each other, I was actually sleeping like a baby. On that note, I began to observe that when I was put to bed in that manner, none of the day's problems or frustrations got past the iron to make it to my brain and so keep me awake. All I was focusing on was relaxing as much as possible in that current circumstances.

One evening however brought with it a more somber experience for me. After I had crawled into bed and was clamped into the iron brackets both above and below, he stands up and looks at me and says, “wait there, I'll be right back.”

Now what I ask myself. My first rational thought was that he was going to be fishing in the toy box for in addition to the current ensemble. What would he come back with? A gag? A muzzle? A blindfold? A leather helmet? Or perhaps even the sensory deprivation helmet?

Finally I hear him coming back and as he enters the room I see he has some object in his hand even though I can't tell what they are. He puts them down on the edge of the bed just out of my sight and picks up the first one. It's a clean white athletic sock which he begins to roll into itself. Now that I see that I'm relatively certain where that is going. The thoughts go through my mind, do I resist him and have him figure out how to force it into my mouth or do I just passively go along? Despite how much fun it is for me to “push his buttons” I had a strange feeling that at this time it would be in my best interests not to provoke him. As he moved the sock ball towards my head I simply open my mouth and he gently inserted it filling my mouth completely. The next treasure he grabbed was the role of cellophane tape that he had used on me before. It was approximately 2 inches wide, the same as common duct tape. He gently lifts my head as he raps about three laps of this tape over my mouth and around my head, holding the sock in so it definitely is not coming out until he is ready for it.

Once that was done, he takes the palm of his hand and runs it first of the inside and outside of my left leg to be followed by my right. He then begins to stroke with his open palm my belly and my chest and then each respective arm. He finally takes the backside of his index finger and stroke slightly under each armpit.

“You didn't listen or follow orders, did you?”

Hmmm? I responded with a rather blank look on my face I'm sure.

“Perhaps this will refresh your memory.” And with that, he brings into my vision what I considered to be an industrial pair of tweezers that opened and closed like a pair of scissors. I then began to get a frightening idea of what he was referring to.

“Nmmmmnn, Nmmmmm, Unnnnn (which to me at that time perfectly sounded like no! No! Don't!.)”

“ Getting a little furry now are we? I told you what was going to happen if you didn't keep yourself trimmed as instructed. It appears you have neglected maintenance completely and are therefore to be fully endowed with a significant reminder to help jog your memory for future references.”

I remembered then that back when he shaved me from the neck down he warned me to maintain it or he would take a pair of tweezers and do it for me. Oh shit! I had totally forgotten that since in the morning I'm more focused on getting ready for work and in the evening he frankly has me tied up with other things.

I tried puppy dog eyes, pleading sounds, begging, making sounds like I was promising anything… Nothing was working. He leaned across my body and made himself very comfortable resting on my stomach as he proceeded to navigate what appeared to me, his weapon of mass destruction towards my right armpit.

Since he was laying right on top of me, there was no way I could “bounce” that armpit out of range, particularly when he grabbed the arm at the elbow and pushed it up like a teeter totter so it was above my head and my poor armpit was that much more exposed. Slowly but surely the weapon came closer and closer to its target. Although the rates and the amplitude of my pleadings increased proportionately, they likewise seem to have no effect to my relief.

Ultimately, and finally, it arrived at the “promised land” and immediately secured itself to two or three stubble hairs of those that were present in definitely greater number. Yank!

I really didn't think it was going to hurt quite that much nor did I believe I could holler quite that loudly with my mouth stuffed with the gag. Before I could recover this diminutive version of a mechanical T Rex was ripping out another bite. This was followed with similar articulations continuing from me along with the totally unsatisfactory effort to buck him off of my chest. This was repeated about another eight or 10 times and then he moved the operation to the other armpit in a similar manner.

About another dozen impressive experiences were visited in rapid succession up on that defenseless location. By that time I was confident that if nothing else, I was still in good voice.

“Did you think I was kidding?” I frantically shook my head no. This was a trap and I just walked into it!

“So you knew I wasn't kidding and yet you intentionally ignored complying with those instructions!”
Now, even more aggressively I'm shaking my head from side to side and making appropriate “No” sounds to the best of my ability.

He then stands up and pulls the blankets off of my now quivering form. Thinking and hoping that he is through I try to relax a little bit, that is until he sits down near my knees. He now lays across my shins keeping my legs firmly pressed to the bed. He then begins harvesting at random spots along the inner surfaces of my thighs. This goes on for about 10 to 20 minutes as he is not rushing it and appears to be enjoying this song I have recently learned to sing as I keep screaming into the gag and shaking my head from side to side hoping by this point I may successfully be able to twist it off altogether.

“Do you think you've learned your lesson now?” He said laughingly. I of course vigorously nodded my head and did my best that mumbling yes yes yes. “I'm not convinced yet.”

With that he reaches up and pulls my shorts down to my knees. Oh hell! No, please no. Not there! Please, please, please… He slowly moves this junior version of the jaws of death into the sacred netherworld, closer, and closer, and closer.

I'm sure you can imagine what happened next. It was amazing to me as I didn't think I could get any louder than I already had been, but rest assured I was definitely able to achieve some lost octaves. Although he spent a slow 20 minutes or so farming in sacred ground, this time, he did leave the holy of holies untouched. By doing so he definitely and effectively underscored the threat of what awaited me should I become neglectful again.

After what was probably an hour but seemed like a whole day, I was drenched in a cold sweat and my throat had long since dried out and jumped ship. I could hardly whine anymore and in that current situation, that was the distinct disadvantage.

“I'm beginning to get the impression you have learned your lesson and are quite likely to remember it and take care of yourself from this point forward. Is that correct?” I nod my head frantically, reminding me of a woodpecker that is just returned to his favorite tree. “Would you like to relax now?” Again with the nodding head overlaid with my puppy dog eyes. He gently reaches up and pats my head saying “good boy, good boy, I'll be back with a new surprise for you.” Oh God, not something else after all that? I thought.

Soon he returns with something else in his hand that he really doesn't want me to see for some reason. Whatever it is, it's electric as he starts fumbling with the cord to plug it into an outlet. He then reaches over, still with the jaws of death in his hand, and taps the CB 3000 and says, “that's been on you for quite some time now hasn't it? I nod my head. “I suspect that's probably driving you crazy.” I nod my head a little bit more vigorously thinking that perhaps he'll have a kind heart and take it off. “Would you like me to fix that for you?” Definitely nodding head vigorously. “Okay, I'm sure you'll like this.”

With that he brings up something that appears to be about a foot long shaped like a stick and I'm wondering what in the world could that be. Instead of removing the CB 3000, he takes this device and tapes the end of it to the CB 3000 with about four wraps of tape. Shortly thereafter, I find myself beginning to seriously question the legitimacy of his parentage and whether his mother actually did run out from underneath the front porch of their home and bite the mailman in the leg. As soon as he turned it on I realized it was our handheld back vibrator and even though, I must say it certainly felt a lot better then the tweezers, there was no room for the expanding economy to blossom forth in the way that it wanted to. In fact, as he knew, particularly since he then taped the stick and to the inside of my left leg to hold it in place, it was not going to take long at all before my frustration level was going to be totally off-the-wall.

“One more thing, I can tie the two brackets down to the bed or you can promise not to try to sit up, roll over or get out of bed or bend your knees. Do you promise that?” Again, still casting his pedigree in serious doubt, I realized I really didn't have a choice so I nodded my head yes. “Good, in that case I'll say good night and just leave you like that. I figure by morning you should be a quivering mass of jelly, although if I feel kind I might come in earlier and turn it off for you. You never know.” With that he turned out the lights left the room and closed the door behind him.

I can assure you dear friends that in that situation there is only one pressing problem that the brain is capable of focusing on. That is soon followed by a low and soon to be ever increasing moaning and to some extent rocking from side to side, all to no avail.

Since we did not have a rubber room on the premises, he did return after about 30 minutes or so and laughingly crossed the room, shut the diabolical machine off and removed it from its secured location. Knowing exactly what he did however he told me he was not going to restore the covers so I wouldn't have anything to accidentally rub against in case the thought might have crossed my mind.

What a night!
Last edited by tony2 on Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ropeandstraphogtie

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. Ch12 - Snug as a Bug in a Rug

Postby ropeandstraphogtie » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:04 pm

This is by far my favorite story on the entire site and I just had to make an account to see you continue your journey. Please continue it because I can't seem to find any other story I keep coming back to. :)

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:02 pm

ropeandstraphogtie wrote:This is by far my favorite story on the entire site and I just had to make an account to see you continue your journey. Please continue it because I can't seem to find any other story I keep coming back to. :)

Thank you so much. It really makes a difference to have someone take the time to leave a comment :big:

nibiruorr
TUGs Member

Postby nibiruorr » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:08 pm

This has to be the most grueling and intense bondage ordeal I've read in quite sometime dude. Kudos also go to your expert writing in recounting your ordeal. And, wow, were you really in the Marine Corp? Talk about "a few good men" being separated from the boyz dude! Very hot! In fact...white HOT...HOT...HOT!!! KO.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:39 pm

MY DEEPEST APOLOGIES :oops: TO ALL OF MY ONCE FAITHFUL READERS --- I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I WAS GOOFING OFF OR SAVING THE WORLD BUT I SUSPECT IT WAS SOMETHING IN BETWEEN THAT DISTRACTED ME. IF THIS HAS GOTTEN COLD TO YOU, PLEASE GO BACK AND READ FROM THE BEGINNING. :geek: YOU WON'T BE SORRY.

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. Ch13 -Going Crazy in need of Treatment

Postby tony2 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:51 pm

Going Crazy and in need of Treatment?

After having my hands and neck clamped and irons and my ankles are likewise clamped in iron with my primary attention and focus having been so well directed the night before to an untouchable area in between, my sleep was a constant night of fitful frustration that could not even be touched.

Finally, about 9 o'clock in the morning after the sun had been breaking through the window for approximately 3 hours during which my body began to focus on some other elemental needs that usually present themselves first thing in the morning, the door opens and he walks in grinning from ear to ear.

“So how did you sleep? Nice and secure I'll bet! I have to go to the store for a while, would you like me to get you out of that iron before I go or leave you there until I get back? Since this is the weekend, I know you don't have any plans especially considering you're probably going to be tied up with other things here at home so when you get out of that and finish with your 10 minutes in the bathroom, you'll be hopping into something else. Is that okay with you or do you want to stay like you are?”

As far as I was concerned, that was no deal at all. My bladder alone was screaming for attention not to mention the stiffness in my joints and muscles throughout the rest of my body. Let's see, it looks like I've got a little over two weeks of this left. I've made it this far and I can handle anything this guy can throw at me. “Okay that's fine. Now get me out of this---please.”

Slowly he got the hex head key and began unscrewing the three locks freeing my neck and arms. Then he took his sweet time to do the same with my ankles and finally I was free, well of everything except the CB 3000 which is driven me near to the point of insanity most of the night. Slowly things began to move my joints and muscles actually worked. I crawled out of bed and stared my way down the hall to the bathroom. Just as I sat down to take care of business, he pounds on the door and says, “ remember you only have 10 minutes in there. “

I did a brisk wash down at the sink, grabbed a pair of trunks and putting them on emerged in about eight minutes. I wasn't going to give him an excuse to extend this any more days than necessary.

“Great! I see you're all set to begin giving some of the other toys and opportunity to prove what they're worth as well. First, hold your hands out.” I did and with his usual fiendish glimmer in the back of his eyes he affixed the 20 pounder shackles around my wrists. Those were not easy to pick as their required a unique key to pull back a heavy spring-loaded locking pin. So okay, I can handle a pair of shackles on my wrists for a while. “Now turn around!” What the hell was he doing now? I didn't have to wait long to find out as the cold steel and iron collar was fitted around my neck and locked with a combination lock that was readily resettable, which I was sure he undoubtedly did. Before you close the lock he inserted chain into it as well and then rotated the whole assembly around to the front of my neck. With the chain now dangling down past my waist he decided that was a perfect opportunity to hook the wrist shackles into the neck chain at about waist level. Okay, I guess I could live with that as well. The chain however was much longer than it needed to be as it dangled down to my feet. Not to leave anything to chance, another pair of shackles emerged this time around the ankles and sure enough each of the two chains were hooked together with padlocks.

“Is that it? Are you through yet? I'm getting hungry and you can go ahead and take off I can feed myself like this.”

“Okay, just one more thing. Hold out your hand and make a fist.” When I did, out came the biggest surprise of the morning: steel fist balls. As they clamped down over my wrists and hand making the hand totally useless unless I wanted to beat somebody's brains out, he chose not to use the normal way of screwing them shut. Just like he did before though instead he used zip ties through both bolt holes on each wrist.

“You don't really want to do this now, do you? How my supposed to eat or take care of things around the house or for that matter take a shower go to the bathroom?
5ptballs - Copy.JPG

“As I told you, I have to go to the store and, if you remember, you agreed to this before I let you out of bed. So how is that my problem? I'm thinking of leaving you like that the entire weekend to see how you do. Now, get back in the bathroom.”

Completely uncertain at this point of what was going on his mind and more concerned about how I was going to be able to function like this, I shuffled my way with clinking chains with every step once again into the bathroom. Why am I back in here I wondered. There wasn't anything I could really do in here with these balls around my fists. I didn't have to wait long for the answer.

Turning off the lights and closing the door behind me, “have fun in there. I'll be back sometime this afternoon, unless I get distracted and then of course I'll be back when I get back. Bye-bye now!”

“Wait! You can't leave me in here like this. I can't get out and I can't even…” My sentence drifted off with the slam of the front door as he left. There I was, trapped in my own bathroom with no way to grab and turn that round door handle. The thought that this was definitely unfair certainly crossed my mind more than once. I strongly suspected that he'd been dipping into his stash of little devil pills and had taken an overdose. I tried to grab the door handle with the steel balls, but of course it was no use. I looked at the door hinges thinking that maybe I could pop one of them or two of them out and open the door that way, but it soon became apparent that without fingers that was an effervescent dream, just like my freedom appears to be. To make matters worse, with my frustrated moving around, I was beginning to sweat. I didn't think that was significant until I tried my next escape idea.

I tried putting a forearm on either side of the doorknob and pressing them together, to rotate enough to open the door. There was just enough moisture on my skin that all my arms did was slide against the brass of the doorknob. I could at least cozy up to one of the hanging towels and not only dry my arms off but also drape it over the doorknob and trying clean it of any accumulated oil and sweat as well. That much worked. As an aside, while sitting there contemplating my escape techniques, I was very glad I had tended to my needs earlier this I realized I had no way to undo the buttons on my shorts or for that matter even get them down should I need to. With that CB 3000 in place, I couldn't even pass the time giving attention where it was most demanded. I was stuck!

Finally, I came up with a last-ditch idea. I laid down on the floor and carefully raised my feet to the doorknob. Squeezing them together as hard as possible and twisting, the latch finally released. I'm kind of ashamed to admit this, but in my enthusiasm to get out, and bringing my feet down, I accidentally pushed against the door relatching it. The next time, it went a little bit faster and I was careful to get my feet and my butt out of the way before trying to get up. For brief moment I felt I was free.

As my chains rattled their way into the kitchen in my foraging effort for food, it was apparent I was not free at all.

The first stop when your raiding the kitchen is of course to the refrigerator. Opening the door was difficult but not impossible when you're hungry. I began to gaze forlornly from one shelf to the next looking for something I could grab and consume. Bottles, cans, sealed plastic bags, egg cartons. Nothing! I then began searching carefully through the shelves and cupboards. One big problem there was the body chain locked to my wrist shackles prevented me from raising my arms to a level even as high as my chest. I could see the cereal boxes and some of the junk food, but I didn't have a chance of even reaching them. All I could do was look. I began to get thirsty soda or beer, I settled for getting the tap water on and drinking from the faucet. In total frustration I looked throughout the kitchen and then finally saw my one instance of immediate salvation: an Apple (not the computer either).

Even eating an apple with no friction strength in your paws, can be a most exciting experience. After a couple of times of chasing down this runaway apple as it rolled across the kitchen table, I decided to submit the voracious consumption to the area of the sink. I think I wound up wearing as much on the outside of me as ultimately managed to get in, but at least I got something to eat. I wiped my face and my paws on one of the kitchen towels and then clink-shuffled my way into the living room to watch TV all the time hoping UPS or somebody would not show up.

I sat there in moderate frustration for several reasons, and watched an old star trek on tv.
There are so many things we have learned to respond to automatically. Like when the phone rang and I dashed (OK, actually, waddled with great haste) into the kitchen to answer it only to realize my efforts to pick up the receiver could prove to be more embarrassing than to let the machine get it.
response kicked in when this damned fly started buzzing around my head. So I swatted at it not appreciating I had steel paws (or wrecking balls as it were) instead of hands. No, I didn't hit myself in the head, but I came way too close. I just sat back and watched Capt. Kirk get tortured by some evil, enemy alien. Yah, I could identify with that OK.

After several hours of this, I started to get bored. Then as the hours went by, I started getting mad too.
Now, in my situation, that was never a good idea, but sometimes visceral urges rise to the surface.

After being gone for about 8 hours, he finally came home, with his usual bag of dinner groceries.

Before he could make some stupid remark about how great I looked in chains, I took a few moments to express my displeasure at basically, being left to starve with no idea of when he was going to return.

Okay, that obviously wasn't very smart of me.

Before I can mumble any more quasi-profanities, he says, "you're right, you've been in that iron way too long. Let me get you into something more simple."

With that he unlocks and removes the descending chain from the collar as well as the wrists and ankle shackles. However he leaves on the iron collar. "Just hang on for a bit and will get you set up for a nice cool beer to make up for it."

All right, I knew I screwed up and because of that he should not be that nice to me right now. It's not like him to have a guilty conscience for leaving me chained up any length of time. "Wait in the dining room and I'll join you there in a few minutes." Well, maybe he has a change of heart after all. Here he comes.

"Turnaround put your hands behind your back." I immediately found them reclamped into the very heavy iron shackles that we nicknamed the 20 pounders (actually I think they were little over 10, they just felt like 20). "Now let me help you lay on your side, down on the floor for just a little bit." I says it was way too late for me to protest or object at this point. Down I went and he helped me lie on my side. Then, he introduces a toy we hadn't played with until this time: Duct Tape!

He wrapped several times around the shin and thigh of each leg after which he raises me up right into a kneeling position. "Don't run off now, I'm not through although you almost are!" He comes back with a wooden spreader bar with an eye hook in each end. One and he locks onto the 20 pounders pulling them closer together and the other end he forces it to lock onto the iron collar which has to ride up the back of my neck, pulling on my throat in order for it to fit.

This isn't fair! I can't even think of moving. If I move my arms to any degree, the metal collar rides up further and starts choking me. I obviously can't lean back or I lose my center of gravity. It's impossible for me to lean forward because of the wooden spreader bar running up my back and in fact, the collar is so snug I can hardly even look down.

dfcon3d2 - Copy.jpg
MOVE ARMS - CHOKE NECK HA HA HA

"What the flake is this?!" This is supposed to be easier and allow me to drink a beer after what you put me through all day. You can't leave me like this! Get me out of this right now!"

A tip to the wise, when you are in a situation similar to this, keep your mouth shut!

Without saying a word he leaves the kitchen and dining room and heads upstairs. Soon I hear him coming back down but I can't turn my head enough to see if he has anything with him. He comes up behind me, again without saying a word, grabs a handful of hair at the front of my forehead and pulls my head back as far as it will go. My mouth of course opens up which is more than enough incentive for him to take that bald up sock and stuff it in. He then pushed my head forward so I couldn't open my mouth and spit anything out as he calmly and slowly straps the leather muzzle in place. He walks around in front of me and kneels down to where he's looking directly in my eyes and asks, "is that better now?"

Again, neither being very happy or very wise at that point in time, I began making aspersions regarding his genealogical heritage, none of which came out very understandably. Unfortunately for me though he seemed to get the idea. That prompted him to really retighten all the muzzle straps again and this time I heard the clicks of the little padlocks making sure they were not going to come loose without his personal involvement. He the tied a short rope from the top of the muzzle harness to the top of the pole that was attached to my collar and so pulled my head back and up to where I could barely see the floor.

beast1.jpg
mmmph mmme mmutm

There I am, kneeling on the floor in the dining room staring into the kitchen while he proceeds to totally ignore me and starts to make dinner. As I can't move, the only thing I can do is make noises into the muzzle. He doesn't even turn to acknowledge me. The only thing I've had to eat in the last 20+ hours is that one apple I was able to chase across the kitchen table. Here he is, not 10 feet away from me cooking up and dishing out another one of his lovely meals. I figured that I was in deep shit however when he was dishing everything he had cooked onto only one plate. Well that's okay I thought since it wouldn't be the first time he had to feed me, so maybe he's simply saving a plate. Then when he extracted only one beer from the refrigerator I began to be a little concerned. As he sat down to eat, he looked over at me still firmly planted in the middle of the floor only unable to move or say anything, and he just smiled. I could hardly see him. My head was aimed more at the ceiling, however the smell of his good cooking and his loud mastication as he ate were further driving me nuts. He knew it.

Between his over loud enjoyment of the food he was eating, he kept glancing in my direction and smiled every time. Oh hell what does this mean? I asked myself. He can't seriously think of leaving me like this, can he?

Without being able to move an inch or say anything intelligible to him, he slowly finished his dinner and his beer and removed the dishes back to the kitchen where he cleaned them up. All the time I'm planted in the middle of the floor unable to do anything except watch. As he started shutting off the lights in the kitchen, he stopped just in front of me and knelt down so he could stare into my eyes once again.

"Because of your outbursts when I came home, you're not going to get anything to eat until this time tomorrow. Furthermore I fully intend to leave you like this right here, staring into the black of the kitchen until I am convinced you are beginning to relearn the proper humility of a slave. Which, lest there be any doubt, you are going to be for the next two weeks. That by the way has also changed. You earned yourself a third week now. By the way, is that CB 3000 still doing its job for you (as he said grinning, literally from ear to ear, knowing damn well it's been driving me nuts for the last five weeks already)?

I tried to shake my head no, no, no and make grunting sounds appropriate with the message, but he was determined to ignore all of them. He got up and walked out of the dining room and shut that light off too. I had really screwed up this time. After all, his participation in this game was basically my idea to try and get a return on investment of all these toys I had accumulated over the years. If I had a problem with it I should have been mad at myself, not at him. And, since we have already decided the slave/master relationship (see earlier chapters) while these games are going on, I really had no leg to stand on. Which in my present situation was much more literal than I would've liked.

My knees were beginning to make their presence known having been kneeling on that floor for at least an hour by now. The muscles in my thighs and my calves would have been delighted to totally abandon ship if they could've gotten away with it. Despite all their tightening up and hurting, the duct tape was definitely winning that battle. My shoulders were also considering organizing a mutiny since they haven't been able to move my hands away from the base of my spine for this entire period of time. Any effort I made to try and provide them relief simply tighten the steel collar around my neck in which there wasn't that much extra play to begin with. I tried hollering but with the sock and the muzzle in place, you can imagine how much success I had with that. It was so dark, I couldn't even focus on anything to distract my attention from the increasing pain that was building in various parts of my body. He's not naturally cruel so I don't "think" he will really leave me here intentionally. He might however get himself sidetracked and, without thinking, just head up to bed without remembering my situation. I could hear him listening to a movie in the living room and I was earnestly praying that it would be interesting enough not to put him to sleep on the couch. I don't think I could make enough noise to get his attention over the TV, so in any case, I'll just have to wait, and wait, and wait.

(How long will I be stuck like this? Maybe we can find out in the next chapter).

Last edited by tony2 on Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Feb 24, 2015 3:52 am

Nice to see you back in harness again. Perhaps I could have put that better?
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:13 pm

Actually, ,we haven't got to tht part of the story yet, so I guess harness is OK (grin).

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:42 pm

Just to be clear, and I could really use the reassurance after reading all of this, you could've left this situation anytime you wanted, right? He wasn't keeping you there?

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:46 pm

Just like life it is all a game. Remember that i was the one paying the rent. Ultimately the final call was always mine. ...except when I couldn't move or talk. I was enjoying his creativity as I was always trying to get out.
My jobs have always been of the final decision and the total responsibility. For me it was a real vacation to turn all that over to another and still tease him when he got it wrong.
As you can see,there were times when my teasing was not well appreciated and wound up costing me. But you can find all of this in the story if you look for it.
I hope this isn't a spoiler for some. Just play the game with me doing it and you'll enjoy it as well.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:50 pm

I see the "silent majority" is still alive and well. It took me almost a year of personal problem solving to get back to this. Please leave note if you think it is worth your time and mine to continue. i hope you're having as much fun reading this as I am reliving it (as I freely reach for another beer with no shackles in the way :D )

Thanks in advance for your support. cheers

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:46 am

Uh, anybody alive out there or are the reading numbers just increasing on their own?
If you like this story, please let me know. Thanks,

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:57 am

I'm enjoying it :)
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:25 pm

thanks nem. I appreciate it.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 12:06 am

untitled1.jpg
HELP GUYS! FREE ME PLEASE...

OK, he said we are not getting enough comments to allow me to continue the story so I have to stay like this until we get some input enough to satisfy him.
I need to get to the computer for the next chapter, but the ball and chain on my neck says not yet. LEAVE A COMMENT --- PLEASE...

Last edited by tony2 on Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. Ch13 -Going Crazy... new pic

Postby xtc » Thu Mar 19, 2015 4:47 am

Poor excuse! You could always type with the laptop on your chest.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:37 pm

I must admit that muzzle makes your younger self look really cute, brings out your eyes have worn one I'd love it as well :)
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:06 am

Thanks Nem --- I like it a lot better than having someone go nuts with the tape and then trying to get it out of my hair later as they sit and laugh while watching the show... I'm still really cute too (grin)...

EJlovestobetied
TUGs Member

Postby EJlovestobetied » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:00 pm

Awesome story. Hoping you'll still continue it.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:33 pm

Thanks EJ --- There is a final part but with my current activity load and the paucity of response, I wasn't sure it would be worth the time to finish this. I will seriously consider wrapping it up in the next few weeks (I hope). I suppose the more demand the sooner i might be posted???
The fun part of the whole story is that it is true (with minor poetic license and an over-aged fuzzy mind of course).

EJlovestobetied
TUGs Member

Postby EJlovestobetied » Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:54 am

Well I think it's really cool especially since its all true. I just wish I had someone to do all that to me.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:48 am

Come on, Tony, you know you want to!
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Mon Feb 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Was more to this story ever posted?

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:58 pm

Sorry guys been going through some major life events, lost home, lost my best friend (ok, it was my cat for 12 years) .heart finally checked out ok, fell 3x, PPS (look it up ) getting worse, had to move to another home and my back can't pack and lift boxes. .. 6 months later I still have a room of boxes to unpack dr thinks I'm prediabetic .

I have the pics and the draft done. I'll sort that out and get it to you all as soon as I can

Thanks for staying interested. It means a lot.

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:05 pm

Aww *sending virtual hugs*
My doctor just told me I'm prediabetic, too. :-/

I look forward to reading more when you can!

Lake Lover
Bondage Expert

Postby Lake Lover » Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:40 pm

Gee, Tony, I really feel for you, and hope this year is much better for you. I don't see how it could be much worse. One day at a time, as the saying goes.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:44 pm

Thanks guys. You have no idea the positive palliative effect your support already is.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Mar 30, 2016 2:28 am

Hi, Tony,
I've deleted the two accidental reposts. Perhaps there' an echo over there?
Seriously, though, having just survived St. Chocolate's Festival as a diabetic, may I assure you that there IS life after diagnosis.
Still looking forwrard to any further posts you wish to share with us hen you are ready.
Wassail!
Xtc
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Return to “M/M”