Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP...CH 8 now here w/pics

Postby tony2 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:06 pm

mikeybound wrote:
tony2 wrote:
mikeybound wrote:Just how long did this go on, anyway?

Getting bored already Mikey? :worried:

Well you can only go so long with the same stuff. Did he really spend a year just tying you up overnight?

We are only in the beginning of the 3 week run. No, this did not go on for a year. (thank God!) it just seemed that way to me. :tied: :bondage1:

If you don't find it interesting and fun for you, please stop reading it. This is the first time the story has even been told in over 25 years and will probably be the last.

I appreciate your comments though. I don't want to send free cup of coffee coupons out to just keep people awake. :big:
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

mserich
TUGs Member

Postby mserich » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:25 pm

I am anything but bored!! With parts of me locked up similar to you, I'm having a hard time showing my excitement, but it's not for lack of trying! Keep it up Tony; this is great!

P.S. I've seen you offer a couple times to make a new true story should someone be in your area... whereabouts are you? In the states somewhere?

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:20 am

Thank you for the compliment. I am on the Island of Kauai, the Northernmost of the Hawaiian Islands. If you're in the neighborhood I'm sure we can work something out (although getting out might be a different story--- grin)

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue May 27, 2014 6:01 am

Chapter 9

An Ironclad deal

By the time Dawn presented itself the next morning, I believe I had mentally exhausted all my thoughts, one way or the other, regarding the people who dreamed up the contraption I had to sleep in. Oh yes, the CB 3000 was certainly up to its designed performance. Despite my bodies insistent attempts to rise to the occasion, that demon device successfully frustrated that again and again. (And I'm supposed to be wearing this for six weeks? I'm going out of my mind after less than six days!)

I'm sure that if my arms were made out of play dough they would have felt much better for being wrenched up the middle of my back and locked in place. As it was, my shoulders were ready to jump ship at the first opportunity. My moaning didn't carry much weight and in fact didn't carry very far either. No one was coming to my rescue and I was beginning to identify more and more with the similarities to George Armstrong Custer at the Little Big Horn. Sitting there in the faint light of dawn, I realized that all my efforts in concentrating on regrowing the hair from my neck down a little bit faster were probably ineffective. I still couldn't believe as I gazed out upon my affixed form, that I actually looked a little like a 12-year-old. If I considered my present circumstance and how I got into it I might be forced to admit that I was probably acting even younger than that.

Finally, I heard his alarm clock go off and, true to form, about 15 minutes later he pads his way into the bathroom and with the sound of every drip of water emanating around and through that closed door just in front of me, I was sure it was speaking directly to my bladder. When he emerged, he released my head from the railing told me to lean forward and placed the keys to all the locks in my hands saying, "good luck."

I didn't have a chance! My arms were almost numb and my fingers practically useless in trying to reach any of the locks. As I contemplated seriously his parentage he finally emerged from his bedroom dressed for the day and while entertain himself with a few belly laughs, retrieve the keys and fortunately undid the locks and removed all the leather. I then heard him giggling his way downstairs to the kitchen while my bladder was most persuasive in its suggestion I tend to its demands first.

The day went much the same as prior days. Although I still had to go commando (no shorts) I got the impression that the trousers were not grabbing my hair to the extent they had in the past. I don't know whether it was because it was growing out or I was simply getting used to suffering.

When I got home immediately went to the refrigerator and grabbed a cold beer and consumed it with relish. He wasn't home yet so I had a few moments at least of freedom plus peace and quiet.

When he returned home he found me in my shorts and a T-shirt laying almost half-asleep on the couch.

"Take off your shirt. Sit on the floor. " That was fast. Obviously he wasn't in the mood for Smalltalk before his games began. Although I was a bit surprised at his out of the routine enthusiasms, I determined it was most likely not in my best interest to argue or stall, after all he still had me for another six weeks at least and under those conditions, I felt it best not to antagonize him. "Face the TV." He then went back to the staircase and retrieved something he had brought down with him he then brings out this double hinged bar with curves in it for the ankles and the wrists. Without any further talk on his part he places my extremities in this contraption and closes it down. He then takes out what appears to be the key and starts bolting it shut. The next thing I know, my hands are now pulled down between my feet which are spread and I'm not going anywhere.

P0000015.jpg
Don't run off now

He then sits back with a big smile on his face and says, "There! I've wanted to get you in that for a long time. This weekend we might even see how long you can stay there."

"Oh come on you can't do this to me. Get me out of this thing. Take it off." He takes out his little notepad which he has started carrying around with him and enters three more hashmarks. "First, I not only can do that to you but I did. Second, getting out of it looks like it's going to be your problem not mine. And third, I'll take it off when I get damn good and ready, and the more you complain the longer it stays on."

"Apparently you don't like your position, let me change it." With that he grabs the side of my head and pushes it causing me to fall over. He then starts laughing and heads for the kitchen to prepare dinner leaving me to what few devices I had left. The first thing I started learning, is when you're sideways with your feet and hands clamped together in the air, you can't get enough leverage in your body to either roll back or sit up. The only thing that still works is your head and I realized quite quickly that should I further exercise my mouth in complaint, that will not only earned me more time, but likely bring down upon me either one of the gags or one of the leather helmets. My best course of action was to simply shut up and lay there.

P0000016.jpg
Oh shit! Help!!!!

Finally he returns and standing almost directly over my head looks down at me and says, "well, do you have anything to say now Servius?" Damn he is using my compromised situation to set me up for a couple more hashmarks in his notebook. "No master." With a look of somewhat disappointment, he reaches down and rotates me back into a sitting position. "I think I'll feed you right here so you and your toy can become better acquainted." His humor is rapidly losing purchase with me, but my short-term goal at least is to keep him happy and get me out of this.

True to his word, he comes in with a dinner tray and an open bottle of beer, turns on the TV places the remote in my hand and begins to feed me. By this stage of the game I was no longer embarrassed by being fed. Besides, I was hungry! The rest of that night we watched TV and chatted about everything except my toys and me. After two hours in that unyielding metal, I really wanted to get out. My back was starting to protest along with most of the rest of my muscles. He then lay down on the floor in front of my hands and continued our conversation. I thought that was an unusual posture for him to assume and was only waiting for the second shoe to drop to see what he had in mind. Sure enough, one of his hands reaches and grabs the bar between my wrists and holds down while the other hand proceeds to tickle the hell out of my feet that have absolutely no chance of escaping their tormentor. I think he kept that up for about 35 minutes to an hour but I lost all track of sanity and reserve after about 10 minutes. At about 1130 the finally releases me from that diabolical device and told me to get ready for bed. Did he actually say bed? The last several days of being hooked up to that iron railing almost had me believing I was not going to see a bed for at least another six weeks.

I took care of my necessities in the bathroom and hurried into my bedroom in hopes of reinforcing his mistake so I wouldn't get hooked up to the railing again tonight. What is that contraption he's gotten his hands now? I should've known there would be strings attached, but in this case the strings were made of iron. He was holding this other device that held the wrists about 18 inches either side of the neck with the device clamping around all three and bolted in three different places. Even with the key I didn't have a chance of reaching the bolts. He points to the bed and says hop in which I was most happy to do. He then sits next to me and says open up. When I do he shoves a sock in my mouth and makes about three wraps of clear cellophane tape to hold it there. I started moaning a weakened protest which naturally he ignores. He then comes back in with the same iron he used in front of the TV and places my ankles in those before locking it shut. "you look and sound so cute like that, it's definitely worth a picture."

atngmn5.jpg
Its cold ---- too bad!

And between those two, I was so attired for most of that weekend. I won't go into details here, but I will leave it to your imagination what happened when he additionally taped a vibrator to the CB 3000. Several times that weekend it definitely came to my attention what he had done!

Five more weeks to go? No no no no no…

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP...CH 1- 9 now here w/pics

Postby tony2 » Tue May 27, 2014 6:08 am

Let me know if you want me to continue: Hope you all like it more than I did at the time (grin)

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue May 27, 2014 7:18 am

By all means continue. The practices of our Colonial cousins are always instructive.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue May 27, 2014 9:09 am

xtc wrote:By all means continue. The practices of our Colonial cousins are always instructive.

was that a quote from Hitler? He got a bit of instruction from us as well.

Glad you liked the story so far. This is the first time those pics have seen the light of day in a long time. As long as they are appreciated, I'll post them as we go...
Thanks for the note.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue May 27, 2014 5:27 pm

Shinykarlizard wrote:Metal restraints aren't usually my thing, but the situation, combined with the pictures, make it a very interesting read. Please keep going :)

seems like I always ran into guys who couldn't tie a knot. :tied:

mserich
TUGs Member

Postby mserich » Thu May 29, 2014 7:45 pm

Yes yes, definitely continue, and do please keep posting the photos! I'm sure we all are enjoying this thoroughly, and fantasizing about experiencing it in person as you did!

EricU1845
Kidnapper

Postby EricU1845 » Fri May 30, 2014 4:24 am

Shinykarlizard wrote:Metal restraints aren't usually my thing, but the situation, combined with the pictures, make it a very interesting read. Please keep going :)

Metal restraints really ARE my thing, and both of those look like awesome things to play with! I'd love to try those on.

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP...CH 1- 10 now here w/pics

Postby tony2 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:06 pm

Chapter 10
Getting Enough Iron in the Diet

A couple of times that weekend I had managed to escape from the devilish grip of that iron. Fortunately, and unlike today, although he was not opposed to a gag and a blindfold where he thought it was necessary, he was not inclined to simply bury my head in an empty pillowcase and tape it on. It was a bit frustrating to him to discover that on at least three occasions that weekend I had managed to escape from both of those contraptions. Now that I can rest with a high degree of certainty he is not reading this I can share my secret with you: I had previously visited our toolbox and extracted a hex wrench the same size as the recessed bolts on the bars. Note however that was just the start. The locks were considerably removed from the reach of my hands and that is where the magic really came in. With that, I will leave you guessing just as I did him. After all, I'm entitled to take at least one secret to my grave aren't I?

After taking care of my essentials upon getting out, I simply had to go to him wherever he was, and say, "foolish mortal, did you think your pitiful efforts couldn't really hold a god?" That was usually enough to spur him on to greater excesses of activity which, during that time I was laughing to myself as well as out loud. That certainly did nothing to make him think of going easier on me. In one case, he dragged me to the basement had me completely strip and lay down on the floor after which he clamps my wrists and neck into the iron stocks and then put a pair of buckle on horse hobbles which were connected by a short chain.

BSMT2A.JPG
BSMT5A.JPG

He then tied the middle of the short chain to the collar arrangement around my neck, pulling me into a relatively comfortable hogtie. There I lay, figuring this was going to be an easy one until, I tried to move. Because of the stocks I couldn't roll over to either side and because of the hogtie I couldn't move that arrangement either forward or back, thus I couldn't even sit up. Struggle is I would, I was trapped. He knew it before he left and the evil truth slowly began on dawning on me somewhat later. All I could do was to not focus on how cold the basement really was and with every minute that passes wondering and hoping that he will be coming down the stairs to release me any moment.

Although I started shivering, that unfortunately did nothing to release my bonds. He didn't gag me because I'm sure you wanted to hear me bitch. I decided that, to the best of my ability I was going to deprive him of that last fleeting victory. I said nothing. Between two and three hours later I was beginning to discover that that position was not as comfortable as I thought initially it was.

The upstairs door opens and down he comes, freedom at last, freedom at last! He looks me over very carefully from several directions and then kneels down in front of my face and says, "it looks like god has now become a fallen angel. Rub it in, rub it in.

Just when I was expecting he was going to let me out, he starts laughing as he strolled up the basement stairs and again closes the door at the top. At least I wasn't alone. I'm sure I was well checked out by a couple of cockroaches before they brought their buddies, a bunch of ants, all of which tickled like hell. I didn't have enough mobility to shake them and I feel my efforts only served to spur them on to greater heights. About the time I was close to becoming a giggle freak, I heard the basement door open, saw the lights go on and my captor, Savior began descending with a new toy in his hands.

“I've decided to give you a fighting chance. (Sure! Here it comes!) In exchange for all that stuff you have on, I will simply take these shackles and place them around the vertical post at the bottom of the stairway. To give you a fighting chance I will even place the keys about five steps up. After that, you're on your own. Are you confident enough to try it?

Frankly, I don't know if I was confident enough to try it as I was confident that I wanted to get out of what I was in and, as they say, any port in a storm. I agreed. As he is getting the out of my present circumstance, he tells me to just crawl over to the post where the iron banister terminates at the bottom of the stairs. I do so and he winds the shackle chain into the banister terminus and orders me to place my wrists in each of the two shackles.

A little bit about these shackles. They are made of three-quarter inch stainless steel and are connected with a relatively short (about 12 inches) heavy chain. They don't just go on the wrist, they envelop it. Although they only way slightly under 10 pounds, we have referred to them ever since getting them as the 20 pounders.

M0OUC2PV.JPG
M0OUC2PV.JPG (15.72 KiB) Viewed 4928 times

He then did something I totally didn't expect. Not only did he leave me relatively free with just the shackles and the post to argue with but, true to his word, he left the keys approximately 5 steps up certainly in easy reach. Before he left, he of course, had to take pictures. If you look at the picture, you'll see the keys approximately 5 steps up from where I am sitting. He then went up the stairs and closed the basement door behind him.

Piece of cake! The chain wasn't long enough to be able to tied in a knot so it had to simply be wrapped somehow around the banister railing and the post. I could handle that.

post3.jpg

That is, until I tried it. I could not move my hands away from where they were affixed. To this day I have no idea how he wrapped that chain around that handrail bracket to the point where neither cuff was free to move I then thought about reaching with my foot to try and grab the keys and realized that would damn near be impossible and simply get me stuck with my feet in the air and the rest of me hanging from the shackles.

About an hour later he comes down and begins laughing like something between a hyena and a demon from hell. As he gratuitously unlocks the shackles and tells me to put my shorts on and come upstairs. I do and we enter the kitchen area where he says to sit on the floor near the back door. Having already lost two out of three I realized this was not going to be my day anyway, so I complied.

He then drags up the wrist/neck pillory that I got so accustomed to downstairs over the last few hours. "Don't worry, I have no plans to put this around your neck." That's good news, I'm hoping. He then places the neck opening over both of my feet and tells me to put my hands in the appropriate end slots which he then clamps tight and locks. Okay, so I've got big feet and he took full advantage of that. Struggle as I might, I could not extract even 1 foot from what should've been a neck loop. He goes into the kitchen to start dinner and I'm still stuck there. "Getting tired of that?" "Now that you mention it, this contraption is getting a little bit old."

STNGMN10.JPG

He walks over to me but with a big grin on his face. I don't think I'm going to like this I think to myself. When he reaches me, he just rolled me over onto my side and starts laughing his way back to the kitchen leaving me stuck with all four in the air reminding me of a dead cockroach. The only thing I can move my fingers and my toes. I'm just hoping he doesn't decide to feed me like this but based upon his track record I wouldn't necessarily put it past him.
STNGMN8.JPG

He comes back to me with some glassware in his hand. What the hell is he up to now I wonder. There are three large shot glasses which he fills with a fine scotch. He says to me, "when you finish these, you can join me at the table with nothing on except your shorts. It's a fine dinner and I want you to enjoy it. Before I can figure out how the world I'm supposed to drink three shots of booze when try as I might I can't even get my head close to the glasses, he lifts my head and says open up and pours the first contents into that gaping maw which turned out to be my very thirsty mouth. I was proud of myself: I neither choked nor threw up. Before I had time to reflect on my momentary success the empty glass was followed by his brother who expired in the same manner.

It seemed I was getting the hang of this so when the third brother showed up it was no problem at all. I was then released from the iron and was asked to join him at the table for what in fact prove to be an outstanding meal: the first one I've had in this manner in about two weeks.

I knew this arrangement was a long way from over, but that made these breaks a much more appreciated island in the madness which I suspected was going to resume shortly after dinner..

(You'll see more of these later on--- unfortunately, so did I)
Attachments
dday2.jpg
notice how thick they are!

mserich
TUGs Member

Postby mserich » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:22 pm

Thrilling, as always! :)

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 4:26 pm

thanks so very much for the comment. Guess I'll keep posting now..

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:15 pm

cheers cheers cheers THANK YOU ALL cheers cheers cheers

I just noticed this has hit over 5,000 hits in 3 months. :mouthopen: Thanks for your support.
(Although I'm not sure which of the two of us you guys are pulling for) :lol:

Guess i better get to work on the next chapter. :bound:

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sun Jun 15, 2014 3:33 pm

Why should we be "pulling" for either when you are so well suited? (So to speak)
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Jun 15, 2014 4:40 pm

I was 5'8" when this started, now I'm 6'2" someone had a lot of pull (grin).

Chen Chen
TUGs Member

Postby Chen Chen » Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:54 pm

[deleted]
Last edited by Chen Chen on Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:40 pm

Thank you so much for your input. I wish I had known that when I was "posing" (ha ha) for the photos....

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP...CH 1- 11 NEW here w/pics

Postby tony2 » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:01 pm

Chapter 11

BRAND1.JPG
Prisoner

I gently although with a certain amount of trepidation, push myself slightly back from the table complementing him again on preparing such a fine meal and thanking him profusely for allowing me the first time in approximately 2 weeks to actually sit at a table and eat one without being otherwise encumbered. As it was only a little after 7 o'clock in the evening, I had a sinking feeling that the evening was not over and in fact probably had not even gotten started.

He poured me another small glass of wine and said he would be right back. With that he rose, excused himself from the room and retired to the living room. In that room we had a wooden futon that most the time was used as a TV watching couch. I heard him opening it up, going upstairs, shuffling around for something and quickly returning downstairs. He poked his head around the corner, seeing that I had in fact finished the wine and with that, "invited" me to join him in the living room.

There of course was the open futon. Why at that moment I was strongly reminded of one of the South Pacific man being eaten by giant clams that we occasionally would read about, I'm not sure. I suspected a less than comfortable outcome was to be my fate were this a clam or a futon, both would be less than desirable. Before I could ponder the alternatives in any detail, I was ordered to lay down in the middle of the opened futon on my stomach. Since by virtue of a misuse of interpretation and a jury rigged clock, he had me for the next five weeks, so resistance at this point was futile.

As I lay there dressed only in a small pair of gym shorts, I heard the unmistakable ratchet sound of metal on metal accompanied by that ice cold steel talon as it surrounded my left ankle. A similar experience was soon to be manifested to my right ankle and from them both, snugly to the extreme bottom corners of the wooden futon rack. At this point of course it was no surprise that a similar drama was now being played out to each wrist in turn which were snugly stretched to the upper rack corners.

As I pondered my current situation, I admit I had to keep asking myself why I had acquired more than four sets of police style shackles. Like Sir Edmund Hillary and his famous mountain, the only answer I could bring to mind was simply, "because they were there."

"Don't go away, I'll be right back with your new present." Like I can hardly wait? I hear him shuffling around in the bathroom with sounds like he is mixing something in a plastic cup. I do hope he's not going to try and make me drink something with my head stuffed into this mattress. On the other hand, I hope he doesn't have any designs on another orifice which might be more accessible given my present position.

Finally he returns and deposits some things on the end table which is just out of my sight. I see the inevitable roll of tape but I also see I heavier cardboard sheet a little over a foot square. Beyond that I couldn't twist my head around far enough to see any more details at this time. Quite to my surprise, he begins taping this cardboard sheet over the center of my back. Very carefully taping down all four sides. Now what is he cooking up? What has this cardboard got to do with me being his prisoner for another five weeks? I was soon to find out.

"Do you remember those times when I spread you out on the iron hall railing and then proceeded to decorate you with a black magic marker?"
"Yeah, I think so (like how can I ever forget it?)."
"It didn't last very long after your morning shower though did it?"

BRAND.JPG

"And you remember the next night when I just used spray paint?"
"Yeah, and it didn't last through the next day either, so we just gave up on it."

"Well, being an assistant manager of a large grocery store does have its advantages. We had a manufacturer's rep who handles the ladies beauty products come in and I got to talking with him. He suggested instead of using a paint or an ink, that I use a protein dye like the kind that is used in this particular bottle of hair coloring. That's what you're going to try tonight."

Well, he's tried everything else and nothing holds up to the infamous bar of soap so, considering my present circumstances in which I have no choice anyway, I'll humor him.

"Whatever he has given you probably won't survive a shower either, so do your best!" Upon reflection, I think I regret having said it that way. Not that anything else would have produced a different outcome, but it certainly spurred him on to be a success if at all possible on this almost sacred occasion.

I then feel this damp, cool, small brush following a pattern on my back which in response to my inquiries, he simply says, "just hold still!" After a short time I'm beginning to feel what it is he is drawing on my back and it appears to be a large letter "P". I finally again yield to temptation, "so what is the letter P representing?

"Prisoner of course!"

p2.jpg
p2.jpg (36.46 KiB) Viewed 4604 times

Suggesting we now watch TV, he puts on a movie in the VCR (I know, that dates us) and settled in to watch it with me still spread out on the futon. All I can remember is that this movie was exceptionally long, as far as I could tell from my position it may have had something to do with Moses burning down Atlanta in his famous march to the sea, or something like that. What I specifically do remember is about every half-hour or so he would return with his little paintbrush and give that protein stain another coat.

"I'm going to let you sleep relatively free tonight. I just need to make sure you're not trying to rub that thing off until morning. I just want you to wear one of your toys which reminds me of a pair of gloves." Like what choice did I have? I told him okay as he first fastened an iron collar around my neck and then removed the iron from the four corners of the futon and my limbs. As he removed the cardboard from my back, I could see it was simply a large stencil. No problem there. He then brought out his "gloves" for me to put on.

"Where the hell did you find those? You don't really expect me to wear those do you?

5ptballs.JPG

Okay, there was a period when I acquired a toy or a tool depending on your point of view simply because I wanted to see what it was like and once having satisfied myself I put it up on the shelf. These items he presented to me now definitely fell into that category. As you can see, they are two hollow steel balls that clamp over the fist and bolt together at the wrist. My protests and cajoling to the contrary found me snugly clamped in them in less than five minutes. To make sure I didn't figure out some way to undo the bolts, I noticed he replaced them all with zip ties.

Not being one to give in so quickly, I slyly said they him how did he think I was going to be able to go to the bathroom before going to bed since I obviously could neither pull my shorts up or down while wearing these things. To give him credit, he almost had me believing he was sincerely concerned about me attempting to resolve that problem when from behind, he grabbed both sides of my shorts and immediately brought them to my ankles.

"Now you don't have any problem at all. Except for perhaps, tucking yourself in without accidentally trying to knock yourself out by banging your head in those things."

With a rolled up newspaper and the enthusiasm of a tent show of evangelists, a couple of hard wallops on my now air-conditioned rear end was enough for me to abandon the shorts where they were and head on up to bed.

The next morning, I stopped in the bathroom to check the mirror and sure enough his artwork was plainly visible. I would've confronted him as he then lay sleeping, but he had closed the door and, try as I might, I failed miserably in attempting to turn that round doorknob. If I knocked or banged on the door, I could accidentally "unleash the krakin" and thereby focus a more unpleasant picture of attention upon myself then I would otherwise desire. All I could do was, like a well mannered puppy, sit quietly outside of his door and dream delightful dreams of tripping him as he emerged. When he finally did come out, the first thing he did was turn me around so he could examine my back and then, with good cheer he undid the zip tie releasing me from those two imprisoning clamshells.

Without further hesitation, and without any incentive from the morning newspaper, I presented myself with almost a loving embrace to the goddess of the stream or otherwise known as my warm shower. Although the P was in a difficult spot for me to reach, I used two types of soap and two rinses of shampoo, rubbing my back so hard I thought I would be accused of getting a sunburn, but at least I was going to get rid of that brand. After about a half hour, I emerged and vigorously dried myself off and then walked with great assurance over to the mirror and turned around glancing back over my shoulder.

bigp.jpg

The damn thing was still there! Most assuredly this was the black raven and I was cast in the role of Edgar Allen Poe. In the interests of some brevity I leave it to your imagination how I was mercilessly teased by him every chance he got for the next three weeks until it finally did wear off. This by no means takes the place of field testing items from the toy box, but it did certainly add to his enthusiasm and justification for keeping a prisoner like that.

The days that followed unfortunately didn't give me any prognosis for an early release from our "deal" as you will see in upcoming chapters.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sun Jun 22, 2014 2:05 am

Just a brief question? Which photo is the reflected one? Did your friend apply the stencil the wrong way round?
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:51 am

xtc wrote:Just a brief question? Which photo is the reflected one? Did your friend apply the stencil the wrong way round?

I was wondering if anyone would catch that. No, the negative of the stencil was backwards when it made the print. Good catch --- come on out here and we can check them out in more detail (grin). :evil:
By way of noted disclaimer, sometimes, if the photo I have available shows the same result but may not be from that moment in time, I will use it as an exemplar rather than a graphic transcription. So far that disclaimer hasn't been necessary but I'm getting low on pics from this sequence but not his activities. :awesome:

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:01 am

I am sure such a minor lie reallocation of resources would not matter in the least.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:06 am

your subtleties were learned from General Howe I suppose?

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP..Announcement to all

Postby tony2 » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:49 pm

As some of you know, I'm 68 and am fighting Post Polio Syndrome. A few minutes ago I received an eviction notice to be out in 45 days. I have a problem standing and walking much less carrying. Consequently, I will suspend my writings until i can get resettled somewhere. I'll still check in from time to time so you're not getting rid of me that easy, just no time for writing for awhile.
Thanks to all my friends I know and those I have yet to know.
Aloha,

Tony2

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:56 pm

Shit! Sorry to hear that.
I hope you find somewhere to settle soon.
May the One-Eyed One look after you.
Blessed be,
Xtc
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP..PAUSE NOTICE - sorry w/pics

Postby tony2 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:00 pm

GOOD NEWS --- i got the landlord to cancel the eviction notice so my heart is beginning to beat normally again. Thanks for your prayers and your good thoughts in my direction. It worked.
If you want me to continue this set, leave a note or PM me.
Tony2

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: TALK IS CHEAP..CRISIS AVOIDED - TNX ALL w/pics

Postby xtc » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Continue when ready.
What a birthday present!
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:28 pm

Glad your crisis has been averted. I hope things stay food from here on.
I got a eviction notice once not ten minutes after coming home from my mother's funeral; naturally I took it less well than i might normally have. But at least I had no health crisis going on myself at the time (at once, none I knew of, though my colon cancer tumnor must have been well along by then too. All in all 2009 was a rotten year for me).
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:30 pm

At least '09 is over. Here's to the next 50 for all of us!

tony2

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:31 pm

Now I need to reconstruct what happened next. I may have to give it my full attention:
BAG2.JPG
Iron Zen assist program

:bondage: I suspect I'll hang around until you guys tell me to continue, but please hurry, this locked on mailbag is getting stuffy!

Return to “M/M”