TALK IS CHEAP. Restored 17 and NEW 18 UP

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. New Pix 15 & 16 BONUS CHAPTER 16 NOW UP

Postby Rrkac » Thu Jun 29, 2017 6:59 pm

I'm still trying to figure out how you change shirts with your wrists shackled.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:42 pm

Great question. Glad someone is reading this. The wrist cuffs were loose enough to slide fabric between the cuff and the wrist. Once the shoulder fabric is passed over the hand and back then on the other hand and so the shirt comes off...
The reverse is more dificult but with a volume of magic words it can be done....
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:06 pm

tony2 wrote:Great question. Glad someone is reading this. The wrist cuffs were loose enough to slide fabric between the cuff and the wrist. Once the shoulder fabric is passed over the hand and back then on the other hand and so the shirt comes off...
The reverse is more dificult but with a volume of magic words it can be done....

I still can't picture it. Might have to try it...but I don't have shackles, just rope. :-/

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. NEW CH - 15 YES for REAL --15

Postby Rrkac » Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:22 pm

By the way, when you added the pictures (thanks!) a huge section of the story went missing. Intriguingly it can be retrieved by using the quote function, so it's still there. I think if you delete the line right after "down for breakfast" and try reattaching that picture, it should fix it. It looks like a tag got embedded within another tag on that line.

Right now we're missing everything between:

realized how far into an automaton I had sunk. Oh well, “CLICK.” Now down for breakfast:

and
He bent over and double-locked the shackles on my ankles. As he looked up at me, smiling as usual lately, “Go play. I'm going out.”

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:42 pm

Hopefully, that fixed it.
Also the shirt (and pants as well) through the shackle technique I found laid out in detail in a Chinese or Asian prison protocol handbook. They rivet the shackles on and don't remove them until the prisoners leave.

HB54
TUGs Member

Re: TALK IS CHEAP -- QUOTE TO CHAPTER 6

Postby HB54 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:02 am

tony2 wrote:
[If you like what you've been reading and would like to read more, leave a note so I don't think I'm talking just to myself – – –].

I'm reading your "talk" as you see. And I'm waiting for your next "talk" so you ar not alone reading.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Aug 05, 2017 12:00 am

Just for you then the next chapter is around the corner. I think it will be a surprise to everyone.....

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:04 pm

tony2 wrote:Hopefully, that fixed it.

Yep, looks fixed.

tony2 wrote:Also the shirt (and pants as well) through the shackle technique I found laid out in detail in a Chinese or Asian prison protocol handbook. They rivet the shackles on and don't remove them until the prisoners leave.

Fascinating.

I managed to do it. :)

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:05 pm

tony2 wrote:Just for you then the next chapter is around the corner. I think it will be a surprise to everyone.....

*examines dates*

I think "around the corner" isn't supposed to take two weeks.

*taps foot impatiently*

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. New Chapter 17UP AGAIN --- GOT DELEATED BY ACCIDENT BEFORE?

Postby tony2 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:05 pm

WOW TO ALL ---
IN RE CHECKING, I DISCOVERED THE POST I MADE FOR CHAPTER 17 ( WHICH CAST THE LIGHT ON 16 SAYING IT WAS REALLY A BAD DREAM, SOMEHOW GOT DELETED AND LEFT EVERYONE HANGING ON THE EDGE OF HALLOWEEN OR SOMETHING.... NOT MY INTENT. OOPS AND APOLOGIES TO ANYONE WHO WAS LOSING ANY SYMPATHY SLEEP FOR ME) HERE AGAIN IS THE CHAPTER 17 AND THEN WE'LL FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENED NEXT:

Chapter 17 How Long is Forever ???

The blindfold and the earbuds connected to “It's a Small World After All” would be enough to drive any sane man insane in just a few minutes. I was well ahead of the mark before that even began.

I couldn't roll about and couldn't even move. Trying to see or dislodge that infernal sound was maddening. I could holler out, but no one would hear me and I suspected it would just get me a few more beers, which I had little appetite for at the time. Finally, my kidneys could withstand conformity of society no longer. It was a weird feeling to piss onto the floor anf feel it going into an attached bag. UGH.

I feel him grabbing my head and pitting a large tube of some kind in my mouth. As he holds it in place he begins to pour more beer into the other end forcing me to drink. I have no idea how many bottles. 2 maybe three this time?

How long can he keep this up?

I finally begin to drift off to sleep an there is no other option for me. I can even begin to mask out that damn music but I will have a sore spot for Disney from here on out.

Slowly I Drift off... sleep, sleep,,, sleep,,,

Then I hear the front door Slam behind me and I was sitting still dripping wet
on the living room floor with my hands shackled to my collar and my ankles shackled together while watching some sword and sandal show that had snuck on the TV while I was sleeping.

“Get up and help me with the groceries”.

I looked around in a daze not believing where I was or how I got here, but being very thankful it was a bad dream (and not a prediction of future events?) . I grabbed a bag and followed him into the kitchen where he released the shackled from the collar.

“Now would you like to help me fix dinner?”

“Gladly”

I spent the rest of the night of dinner and TV and even bed in the Manacles, Shackles and Collar and never complained once. I think that surprised him because he totally changed the program starting the next day, but I learned my lesson too....

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. 18 A NEW SUIT

Postby tony2 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:55 pm

CHATPER 18 A BRAND NEW SUIT

Well, he had just about gone through all the iron in the house by this time and we had too many close neighbors for any outside adventures, besides there was still snow on the ground and although I suspect the idea might have appealed to him from time to time, I certainly didn't push my luck since I felt he didn't need a lot of encouragement along those lines.
In any case, I was a bit curious when he went into my bedroom and opened all the windows that winter night several hours before bedtime and then closed the door. Since I wasn't in them but happily sitting in front of the TV (in cuffs and shackles to be sure --- you didn't think I ws going to get off that light did you???) and in a speedo type swim suit to keep warm in (didn't work, but I wasn't in a position to complain since the shackles were looped around the chair leg as well).
Finally, the TV was over and I was rather chilled although I tried not to show it. It didn't work. It was his plan all along.
“You look chilled”. Let's get you into something warmer” as he removed the cuffs. “Put your arms out in front of you.”
I did. You can guess at this point what was coming, can't you?
He slid this heavy jacket quickly over both arms and immediately buckled it behind my back at the highest strap so there was no way to quickly get my arms back out. Then he slowly, ever so slowly, began telling me the many benefits of these devices. First he gently strapped up the buckles along the back, leaving my arms to dangle and teasing me with a semblance of the illusion of freedom with their full movement. “”That's not so bad now, is it?” ANSWER ME! “
“No, It feels fine, Thank you” I said. Which was true at the time.
Then he reached under and gently buckled the crotch strap, explaining “This prevents you from pulling it off over your head when it gets too loose.” I wasn't sure, but I thought I could almost hear him smiling when he said that although he was behind me at the time.
“Now comes the easy part for you: Cross your arms, Right over left and we'll thread the straps around back to keep them from falling down.”
I did as I was told (still wearing the shackles as if I had a choice) and felt him buckle the straps together behind my back.
“Now it's all on, How does it feel?”
As I was beginning to feel warm for the first time in hours and it was relatively loose, I had to admit it didn't feel too bad compared to what I had been through in previous weeks.
“It's fine, Thanks.”
“You have 3 weeks left. You can serve every night in a straitjacket like this or we can go back to dealers choice like the previous weeks. What do you want?
What a choice I thought! After what he put me through the previous weeks versus wearing a jacket each night for three weeks? No decision here.
“The jacket of course”
“You Sure?” “No changing your mind because there may be accessories to the jacket from time to time?”
“Yah, that's fine! “ (What the hall had I been drinking anyway???)
Then, very carefully but very firmly he fitted the leather muzzle over my face and then tightened it so all I could do was MMPFF in protest.
“Get used to it” You may be very close friends before the next three weeks are finished!”
“UMPFF???” “NMPFFF”
“OK, turn around.” As soon as I did, he began to cinch up each of the buckles as tight as he could get them,
Then he got to the arms:
You know, These jackets can be used for restraints as well as punishment torture devices at the same time. Over time, you'll see what I mean. With that he pulled the arm straps as tight as he could and I heard them clip in place. “
“UMPFFF”
“Not yet” as he turned me to the side and grabbed by opposite elbow while pressing the near side into his body. With a mighty pull he wrenched the elbow in further and at the same time had his other hand on the lose strap to the arm buckle in the back ready to take up any slack. Another three clicks or so and I swear an Egyptian Mummy would have had more room to maneuver.
“UMPHHFFOWEE”
He wasn't through yet --- there was one area he had yet to tighten up. Not that there was any worry of me ever getting out of this:
The slack between my legs was soon a history and if I could have hollered in a higher note, I'm sure I would have.
Finally he decided the shackles were too cruel for an all righter (Like since when had that EVER stopped him before?) so he put me into the leather locking “crazy cuffs” as he called them. No way out of any of this. Even the belts holding them in place had their own crazy cuff locks in them.
Up the stairs to the bedroom where he opens the door. Remember he turned off the heat and opened the windows a few hours earlier. DAMN --- It was like an icebox in there. My only salvation was the heater in the bed to which he began strapping my legs to.
He knew I was going to flop around like a fish in that torture outfit but couldn't make any noise.
The only question was how long was he going to leave me like this???

Sjacket leather spread2.jpg

HOW LONG WOULD YOU LEAVE ME LIKE THIS ????
Last edited by tony2 on Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. CH 18 Added

Postby tony2 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 10:03 pm

:spank; cheers

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. Restored 17 and NEW 18 UP

Postby xtc » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:12 am

Thanks for the update.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

HB54
TUGs Member

Re: TALK IS CHEAP -- QUOTE TO CHAPTER 18

Postby HB54 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:12 pm

HB54 wrote:
tony2 wrote:
[If you like what you've been reading and would like to read more, leave a note so I don't think I'm talking just to myself – – –].

I'm reading your "talk" as you see. And I'm waiting for your next "talk" so you ar not alone reading.

Now I have read a the hole storry up to chapter 18 and I se that I am not the only reader. Now I am ready for more chapters

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:29 pm

Thanks

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:23 pm

Thanks for the new chapters!

You don't seem much better off in reality than you were in the dream! :tied:

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Oct 09, 2017 3:51 pm

LOL --- at least my bladder was better (grin)...

Rrkac
Kidnapped

Postby Rrkac » Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:40 pm

True. But you're even more immobilized than the dream! And cold I expect, on your legs at least. :bondage1:

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Next chapter pending input from any viewers ---- Just because it is Thanksgiving, don't leave me like a Thanksgiving turkey. What do you think happened next?

Return to “M/M”