TALK IS CHEAP. New Pix 15 & 16 BONUS CHAPTER 16 NOW UP

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. Ch13 -Going Crazy... new pic

Postby tony2 » Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:59 am

Thanks pal.
The cat and I teamed up and managed to get about 6 oz of red wine into the keyboard and the screen.
After discussing it in some detail with him, he got a can of tuna and I got a new laptop....
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Rrkac
TUGs Member

Postby Rrkac » Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:26 pm

The wait for the next chapter is torture!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 8:02 pm

Almost free enough to finish it. My MD of 10 years left Kauai Hawaii for New York about 10 days ago and my efforts to replace him have been taking a lot of my attention.

HINT OF COMING ATTRACTIONS: There were a few days I had to eat my meals with a straw.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:41 am

Nice to know you're still with us.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. Ch14 --- big mouth reward

Postby tony2 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 7:18 pm

Chapter 14

Even with the ever increasing pain in my muscles, my joints and various parts of my epidermal anatomy which I was sure were beginning to fuse permanently with the tape, I began to make out dim shapes in the dark room as my eyes became accustomed to the dark. At least something to focus on, I thought. In the background was the sonorous tones of the TV. God, that sounds so dull, what if he falls asleep there with me stuck like this ?!!!

I couldn't even entertain the hope of rousing him since I couldn't move or utter a sound over a nasal, soft whimper. I was sore, I hadn't had anything to eat or drink except the apple I had to chase across the table top. I was hungry and thirsty and my mouth was drying out after having been stuffed all day.

I can't hang on! I have to get out! This seems to have gone way past just checking out the contents of the toy box.... OK,, I did say I wanted to get my money's worth out of these things, but !!!!

Finally I HEAR THE TV shut down. That's good, at least he hasn't fallen asleep. Now, will he come in here and rescue me, or will he just sojourn up to bed and remember me in the morning? He's got to come this way. This is becoming torture and then some. OK, I'll talk! here's the secrets to the Hydrogen Bomb, now let me out, PLEASE! (with my face stuffed and well muzzled though, it didn't quite come out that way. In fact, it sounded like a few nasal low volume whines.)....

Damm! My eyes! Whaattt?

He had crept around the corner and turned on the big room light which was just above me. OUCH, I murmured (through my nose of course).

He squats down with his face just inches from my nose. I'm glad he went light on the garlic for dinner... Whew, can't move at all, shut up an take it...

"Think you have learned you lesson about cussing me out?"

I didn't really cuss him out, more like his parentage, but I decided not to quibble at this point. "Nodding my head as much as the stick would allow accompanied my varying tones of nasal whining to show him I was serious --- YES, YES YES" but again it didn't quite come out that way.

Surely he'd get the drift... "PLEASE LET ME OUT!" I intoned.

A big smile spread over his face. Did I screw up again? He can't make this worse, can he?

"OK, I think I'll accept your apology... but you do agree to the additional week now, don't you?"

What was I going to say? Agree to it or stay like this for perhaps days? I started to shake my head no, but reason finally prevailed and I nodded , "yes."

"Not good enough. I'm not convinced. Plead to me for a third week and convince me you're sincere." he yawned and acted like he was going to go up to bed.

If I could have moved, I would have groveled at his feet, but I had to make do with more head nodding and nasal whining....

I felt him undo the muzzle rope allowing my head to move a bit again. "You understand and agree that any more outbursts or screw-ups will add more time to your status?" Not being able to say anything, I just nodded my head, relishing in the new freedom of movement my head was now enjoying. I was still trussed up, kneeling at attention, so I was in no position to argue.

"Oh, and by the way, you also lost your freedom for the remainder and will act and be no more than a slave. Right? You yield your freedom, such as it is, of your own will? "

Again I nodded, but just let my head hang on my chest. WTF does that mean? He can't tie me up any more than he already has, can he?

Upon seeing my total surrender, he began removing the restraints. The tape did in fact merge with my skin (or so it felt) and its removal was effected by a few quick yanks. So now I realized why he left the harness and gag in place. He didn't want to frighten the neighbors with my screams!

Finally he helped me stand and told me to sit at the table. He then microed a TV dinner thing and placed it and an open bottle of beer on the table in front of me. "Eat up." He said still smiling. The dog! The Hound! I was sure I was right about his parentage but all I could do was whimper.

"You're going to be a good slave through the end of this program, aren't you?" Crushed again! I just nodded and whimpered as I let my head hand onto my chest.

Finally, I heard a click and then another as the straps to the muzzle were loosened. When it came off, I leaned over and spit out that rolled up sock, that I think landed with something between a thud and a splat on the floor.

"Beer" I tried to get out, but my throat was so dry, it sounded like I swallowed a frog. Nonetheless, he was way ahead of me and soon the glass rim was touching my lips and the divine fluid was washing down my throat.

Half a bottle later as he calmly said to slow down, and rolled the bottle from my lips. "Thanks." "I was afraid you were really going to leave me like that until dinner tomorrow"

"I was" he replied deeply. "I decided to only release a slave and feed him. Had you offered any alternative, I'd be sleeping now and you'd still be trussed up like a turkey waiting for Thanksgiving."

Not wanting to let him dwell on this topic any further, "How am I supposed to eat with these shackles on my wrists?"

"Just step through them" he said. He knew that my butt was just big enough to make for another few minutes of entertainment for him as he kept cheering me on lie he was watching a wrestling match. Finally I succeeded and held them out to him to unlock.

"Not a chance. You and those 20 pounders (actually only about 10, but it felt like 20) are going to become real close buddies over the next three or more weeks." (Or More? what does he have in mind now?)

Yes, it took a while to get used to moving both hands in the same direction at the same time and making sure the trailing links didn't knock something over, but I made it through dinner and another beer as we sat there and chatted totally disregarding my clinking apparel.

Finally, he picked up the dishes and told me to shower and hop into a speedo for the night. You'll sleep free --- like that, pointing to my chains. Tomorrow is another day and a whole new regime for a slave.... "Good night" as he trudged off to bed.

What to do? Oh yes, Shower. Losing my shorts and letting the water warm up, I wondered what he was planing on doing to me next.. My mind hearkened back to a session with his industrial tweezers as I noticed a bristle feel where it shouldn't be.

I slipped into the shower and sat under the warm spray, finally deciding he wasn't going to have a chance to torture me like that again. I grabbed the shaving cream and a new razor, but instead of trimming the parts he was most interested in, I got to work...

By the time I emerged, I was as smooth as prepubescent 12 year old from the neck down: Trunk, backside, arms (how am I going to explain that when I'm wearing short sleeves? Oh well.) and legs.

By the time things get to within his tweezer range, the three weeks will likely be up. Boy was I feeling clever as I dried myself (yeah, only hit my head twice with the hard cuff --- ouch) and then scampered into the bedroom. Found a pair of speedos and put them on as instructed.

...crawled between SHEETS with head on a real pillow and drifted offf t zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Last edited by tony2 on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

tony2
Bondage Master

NEW CHAPTER and redo of pics in CH 13

Postby tony2 » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:12 pm

Enjoy folks, thanks for waiting. More to come....

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:50 am

I look forward to it.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:09 am

Thanks for adding yet another chapter to this never-ending ordeal that he put you through. It's a story that excites and scares at the same time. I mean, it is impossible not to feel aroused when reading this, but then to think about how bad it would be in reality, is a really scary thought. Yea, he's definitely trying to help you to get good use out of your bondage materials.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:51 am

Sniffmyfeet wrote:Thanks for adding yet another chapter to this never-ending ordeal that he put you through. It's a story that excites and scares at the same time. I mean, it is impossible not to feel aroused when reading this, but then to think about how bad it would be in reality, is a really scary thought. Yea, he's definitely trying to help you to get good use out of your bondage materials.

Thanks for the post. Re read Ch 12 to 14 as I added some pics/info.

Fortunately, it did have an end, but as for the story, we still have AT LEAST three weeks to go (if I could keep my mouth shut --- wanna guess?)
So glad you (or at least part of you) were enjoying this. As an afterthought, I enjoyed the memories although, as you can tell, at the time I was distinctly less than certain (especially when my body hair started growing back --- oh the itching ....).

Remember everyone that is reading this, the success of this procedure relies on absolute trust both ways, a great imagination and an overwhelming sense of humor.

Enjoy --- 3 weeks to go ????

Rrkac
TUGs Member

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. NEW CH - 14 - at last!

Postby Rrkac » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:56 am

Thanks for continuing! It felt like you'd been in that kneeling position for months...and months.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:06 pm

Thanks for the feedback. It helps a lot in getting the next chapter out. :D

Rrkac
TUGs Member

Postby Rrkac » Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:39 pm

Was it difficult to shave in those shackles?

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:50 pm

Only in a few places ( grin) but it is amazing what you can accomplish with the proper motivation.
Reminds me, the next chapter is done just waiting to post it. Thanks for the heads up....

Rrkac
TUGs Member

Postby Rrkac » Mon May 29, 2017 2:42 pm

Post it, please!!!

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. NEW CH - 15 YES for REAL --15

Postby tony2 » Tue May 30, 2017 7:09 pm

Chapter 15

New daily patterns:

My deepest apologies for the delay-- If someone will remind me how, I'll add the photos as well.
If More than 20 request it, I'll wear a set of shackles until the next chapter is finished ( we'll see if anyone is still reading this stuff :big: )

From the distance in the fog, I heard his alarm going off. Imagination. That's all. Back to sleep.... Pull covers over my head.... Ouch! What the ????

Oh yeah, I was still wearing the 20 pounders and hit my head with one when I went to pull the sheets up. I'll have to be careful about that in the future.

Still trying to sleep, I hear the door open and then the “voice.” “Get up, slave!”

Slave? Oh yeah, Last night. I thought he was kidding. Guess not. I crawl out of dreamland to the cold unyielding chill of the floor on my bare feet. What am I wearing? Oh yeah, the 20 pounders and speedos??? Some sense of humor.

“OK, strip off and put these clothes on. “ No, shackles stay on, figure out how to pull the clothes on with them. And be down for breakfast in 30 minutes if you want to eat.

What's this stuff? T-shirt, Shorts, Sox... and of course another set of shackles and an Iron collar with a lock.

I didn't have much choice, as I was still starving and now on a time limit too. . It took me a while to figure out how to get the shirt on under the shackles and I was very proud of myself for being so successful so I slapped on the shorts, sox, leg shackles, and as I was locking the collar I realized how far into an automaton I had sunk. Oh well, “CLICK.” Now down for breakfast:

18902034_10210473565687675_462413439_n.jpg

Clinking my way down the stairs, I made it to the kitchen, where, according to his promise, breakfast was already on the table.

“Just stand there at attention until I'm through with you.” Now what is he up to?
Slowly he rubbed his hand firmly up my bare arms and back down. Then the same thing with my legs, although he did explore further than the hemline of the shorts. (I was so glad I anticipated this inspection. I really didn't want to entertain his man eating tweezers again).
Now, with a big smile on his face, “Nice and smooth for a 12 year old. Good start for a slave. If you really screw up though, you might want to consider your head being the same way.”

“What? You wouldn't. That's going too far.”

He just smiled an evil grin. “You can sit down and eat now” changing the subject.

I figured not bringing it up again would be in my best interests as well. I sat and surprisingly was able to navigate the meal with no problems from the shackles. Hmmm, am I getting used to these things? What will it feel like without them? I was afraid I had another 3 weeks to consider that and he didn't show any signs of letting up.

We sat and chatted over a nice meal complete with two cups of good coffee, as though one of us wasn't sitting there in fifteen pounds of iron, clinking with every move. We talked about the weather, cars, jobs, and of course eventually his boyfriends. As the discussion progressed, he stated there was a several day party coming up for the new year.

“Can I go with you?”

Not likely. I feel you'll already be engaged for the holiday period. In fact, you won't be getting out at all. You wil be changed, even to diapers if needed (laugh at his own joke did he --- I wasn't so amused. I didn't even want to entertain the idea of being trapped in a diaper much less having to use it) from time to time over the period. Since you will be celebrating as well, forget about the bed. You won't get near it for three days.”

I would have registered my protest, again implicating his sanity as well as his parentage, but the last time I did, I was trussed up and gagged for hours and had to ask please for an additional week, making it three weeks instead of two as well as agreeing to be a slave for that time. If I spouted off now, my short hair might get a whole lot shorter and I really didn't want to see what I looked like without eyebrows either. I just went puppy-eyed and hung my head in hopes it would work. Time will tell if I was successful.

Now that you're through with breakfast, put this shirt on instead.”” I held my shackles out to him to unlock. “Ha! Never. Live with them. But keep asking, I like to hear you begging.”

Again, you may know I was probably offending the entire canine species by linking him to them, but again, I learned to do it softly to myself. I removed my shirt and had to squeeze parts of it through each cuff. It bunched up and was difficult to push/pull through, but eventually it was successful. Now I had to reverse the process with the other shirt. There was no point in doing this except to entertain him with my wiggling and mumbling which he thoroughly enjoyed.

Once finished, he told me to stand in front of him. I did and he again inspected my hairless arms and raised the chains high enough for him to carefully inspect my pits to his satisfaction. I must have passed my 12 year old inspection since he lowered my arms but in the process he slipped a padlock from the central link of the shackles to a ring on my iron collar and then locked it in place.

Upon my finger inspection (as I couldn't see below my chin) I discovered to my horror he used a Master combination lock. No key and not even a way to see the lock. I was toast and he knew it.

[center]
NITE3.jpg
[/center]

He bent over and double-locked the shackles on my ankles. As he looked up at me, smiling as usual lately, “Go play. I'm going out.” When I heard the front door close, I knew I wasn't going dancing! I clinked my way to the TV and began looking for the remote. It wasn't there. Where did he put it? Finally, in frustration, I glanced around the room and discovered a new picture on the wall. Wait. It wasn't a picture at all. He had duct taped the remote about 7 – 8 ft up on the wall. I knew he did it for my entertainment when I saw he drew a smiley face on the tape. I was not amused.....

Any time I wanted to change something on the TV I had to get up and clink my way over to it and do it manually. Oh well, one way to get some exercise.

I must have fallen asleep on the couch as by now the sun was streaming warming rays upon my nearly naked body. It felt good. So good I almost forgot about the chains.

Then I got thirsty. OK, clink myself back awake and get off the couch. Stand up. Oops, watch the balance when you don't have full use of your arms. Got it. Alright now.

Clink-shuffled to the kitchen. On to the sink. Grab a gla... Oh shit. I couldn't reach a glass. In fact, with a little education immediately forthcoming I found I couldn't reach the sink tap either.

Right. So I'll climb onto the counter. Nope --- ankle chain won't let my legs far enough apart to get up on it. Damn. Now what?

Try the bathroom --- smaller sink perhaps will be in range. Clink-shuffled to the bathroom and standing in front of the sink. No chance of reaching the glass, that's for sure. Turn on the water? No. just still too far out of reach. I was beginning to think he did this knowing full well the mess I would be in. Naah. He's not THAT smart (or is he???).

OK, Figured it out! Or so I thought...

I confidently clink-shuffled into the shower stall. I reached to the shower control, bending slightly at the waist and gingerly pulled it into a drip for which I can at least position my mouth to get the drink.

You guessed it! I pulled past the sticking point and BLAST. Cold water right into the middle of my back. Not good!

Well, I got it under control and dribbled in my drink. I probably wound up wearing more water on the outside than I had inside. No chance of changing but didn't want to sit on any of the furniture. So I eased down roughly on the floor in front of the TV hoping it would play something interesting as I really didn't want to get up to change the channel. I managed to haul a cushion onto the floor onto which I placed my head, and there I sat, and sat, and sat....
Last edited by tony2 on Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:25 pm, edited 6 times in total.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. NEW CH - 15 NOW UP

Postby xtc » Wed May 31, 2017 3:33 am

Welcome back, mate.
I'll be interested to see if you get any responses to your suggestion.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Wed May 31, 2017 12:24 pm

Shhhhhh. I might escape without being noticed....

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:52 am

xtc,

As a follow-up, I see it's being read, but no one is taking me up on the challenge, so I guess they are content to leave the story with me sucking beer chained in the basement forever .....
At least my current mobility isn't tied to my literary abilities (grin)...

Shadesflirty
Kidnapped

Postby Shadesflirty » Sun Jun 04, 2017 5:35 am

I'll bite for you, as I'm sure you'd appreciate the shackles :)

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:37 pm

Hmmm, 19 to go, but 1 link closer to a long weekend?

Rrkac
TUGs Member

Postby Rrkac » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:13 pm

Make that two bites. ;)

I'm impressed about the shirt changes!

Rrkac
TUGs Member

Postby Rrkac » Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:15 pm

...and someone please remind him how to post pics! (I don't know how, or I would.)

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Mon Jun 12, 2017 11:03 pm

Hmmm,, I can already feel those shackles getting tighter ?

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:05 pm

Of course I'd like to see you shackled as well.

The way to add pictures is this: upload the picture to Flickr, Photobucket or any service like that. Once you've uploaded your picture, find the hyperlink that leads to the picture. Photobucket in fact includes the code that you need already if you click the right one.

Between square brackets, write: IMG
Then paste the hyperlink to the image.
Then, again between square brackets, write: /IMG
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu Jun 15, 2017 11:21 pm

Uh oh, 3 links to a hobbled weekend. Any more read this you guys may mess up my fun barbeque!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:10 am

Save pics to your computer.
Make reply.
Find "attachment" tab at bottom.
Browse for picturee and add it.

You can leave pics at end or "post in line" by positioning cursor before finsishing.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:37 am

Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow as it's 0130 here in Aloha. Land. Even though you're an insider sort of, I'll still credit you with another link, that makes 4, so 16 to go to keep me In chains until the next chapter is done....

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. BONUS NEW CH - 16 NOW UP

Postby tony2 » Wed Jun 21, 2017 8:31 pm

CHAPTER 16 BONUS EVEN THOUGH YOU DIDN'T TRY TO PRESSURE ME ITO IT

If More than 20 request it, I'll wear a set of shackles until the next chapter is finished ( we'll see if anyone is still reading this stuff :big: )

but The same 20 post rules hold for Chapter 17 or I'll just keep enjoying my outdoor bar B Q and beach frolics instead (grin)

CHAPTER 16

It is amazing how slowly the clock moves when hour hands are stuck under your chin...
After so much TV, I tried other things. I was still very conscious of sliding smoothly around on things where I used to feel some friction from a bit of hair. Doesn't seem like much unless you don't have anything else to distract you, then it begins to feel like you're getting set up for an invasion from a hoard of slippery ants and you realize your hands are useless to swat them away and all you can do is roll back and forth possibly into more and more of them as they crawl unto your clothing and, and ….

Well, you get the idea I suppose. At least the sun was up and even though it was in December, it was warming as it came through the window. I began to drift off on the floor as I dried out when all of a sudden the door opened with a loud BANG and he entered carrying a couple of grocery bags. Closing the door with his leg, he shot me a “you lazy bum” jealous look for an instant and then grinned as he made his way into the kitchen.

Follow me.

He put the bags down saying, “I've got something new for you I doubt you're going to like.”

He looks at me and Why are you wet? I tried to get a drink and the shower was the only place I could reach.

Are you still thirsty?

Yes, quite.

Good. I bought this for you as well. He unearthed a case of cheap beer, but I was in no position to complain. Before I give you one, get out of those wet clothes. Strip to your shorts.
Sounds easy, right? Try that when your hands are playing T-rex and your shoes and sox are WAY DOWN THERE … and therm ther is that shirt thing again... Oh well, about 20 minutes of his amusement later, I had accomplished the goal was definitely ready for the reward. He hands me the beer and I managed to figure out how to even open it without wearing it. It went down nicely. Thanks. Have another. OK, but it is still close to lunch time. That's OK. Have another. I did. But drank it a bit more slowly. Thanks again. What's for lunch? Have another. No thanks, Not yet. HAVE ANOTHER NOW. Uh OH. I can see where this is going and I better keep drinking beers or else.... Done goes a third and, you guessed it, a 4th soon followed then a couple more until I couldn't drink another can nor hardly stand up.

Before I knew it I was wearing that damn muzzle after he slipped a sock in my mouth first. I couldn't even speak an intelligent FU even if I wanted to. Then he makes sure the ankle shackles are properly locked in place and says:

rabbit1.jpg

Here is the surprise I have for you: It is called an external catheter. Basically, it is an adhesive condom with a tube fitting at the end that can be connected to a bag or collection bottle.
Let's see how this works. Nugggghhh.. quit struggling or I shave your head to match the rest of my slave. I sat still!

My shorts came down and this condom tube thing slipped on and then STUCK. A couple of tentative pulls by him indicated it wasn't coming off by itself and I couldn't reach it to “help.”
Next, he is taping the rubber tube to the inside of my left thigh and a collection bag on the outside.

Downstairs to the basement, now!
An inebriated T-rex gets up and manages to make it to the top of the stairs and begins to see my entire life flash before my eyes as I try to navigate one step at a time down into what I feel may well be my tomb (ok a bit dramatic, but you get the idea, right?) . Finally, with a very muffled sigh of relief, I make it to the bottom and am told to lie down. Then my ankles are reattached to a wide spreader bar, preventing me from rolling from side to side or interfering with the attachment in any way.

He made certain there were not going to be any accidents from the other end, but I will tell you it was not a diaper and not digress due to the tender minds that may still be with us.

Sooner or later, you'll have to piss. Go ahead. Every few hours I'll be back down with a few cans for your next meal, and your next meal and your next meal. I told you you wouldn't need your bed for the next three days. Sleep tight SLAVE.......

OK, beer was a food. He could keep me like this for the next three days. No light, No sound, just piss and beer. What if he ran out of beer and decided to recycle it? Naah, he wouldn't, would he?

Yah, he just might.
beers.jpg
beers.jpg (12.8 KiB) Viewed 506 times

Shit how long, How long.....
Last edited by tony2 on Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. BONUS CHAPTER 16 NOW UP

Postby xtc » Thu Jun 22, 2017 7:22 am

Couldn't hold out on us, huh?
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

tony2
Bondage Master

Re: TALK IS CHEAP. BONUS CHAPTER 16 NOW UP

Postby tony2 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:41 pm

not for long --- just wanted to see if anyone was reading these....

Return to “M/M”