The Real Father Christmas - And His Elves

Male on Male Tie Ups

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz

TUfriend
Bondage Master

Re: The Real Father Christmas - And His Elves

Postby TUfriend » Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:11 am

I have a feeling that story you PMed me a while ago will end up in this year's installment(if there is one).
Heil Toddman, the Wonderful Wizard of Odd
I'm a nerd with a dangerous side.

See my most recent TRUE story, "SPL Initiation", here.

Read my most recent FICTIONAL story, "The Birth of a Whovian", here

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:31 pm

You never know.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:53 pm

Personally, I don't believe any of this! There's this neighbor of mine in his 30's who has a really nice bike. Every now and then I put sugar in the gas tank. He has the most epic freak outs when it doesn't start! You don't know where I am Santa. You don't know who I am. I dare you to work your 'magic'.

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Sat Dec 01, 2012 6:59 pm

XD I'd join you for being naughty anyday!

Come on Santa!

*puts on Trollface*
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

TUfriend
Bondage Master

Postby TUfriend » Sat Dec 01, 2012 8:16 pm

Santa Father Christmas is obviously real. Why else would this be in the true section? Because everything in the true section is 100% fact.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:21 am

THE REAL FATHER CHRISTMAS – AND HIS ELVES

Jessica’s Brother

“Surprise!” Bet you didn’t expect to see me now, did you?”

Jessica’s brother certainly did not! He saw Elf Starshine as he really was. At just shy of six foot tall, he wasn’t the tallest of the Elves. Even so, the tinsel did little to cancel the effect of the bovver boots, balaclava and black clothing. Elf Starshine’s green eyes darted round the room as Moses came to. His first thought, as he sat up in bed, was flight. However, he was too sleepy and the feline Elf Starshine was too quick.

It was a good job that Elf Starshine had stopped time for everyone else in the house. The boy crashed to the floor under his tackle, winded and confused.

“Naughty, naughty. My boss wants a little word with you.” Moses shouted but no one heard him. “Shout all you like, no one else can hear you but it will be so much less painful if you cooperate.” With his arms trapped in a full-nelson and the Elf astride him, Mo was starting to believe him. When his head was knocked none too hard against the floor, he really did believe him.

“Good. Now you be a good boy and we’ll soon be out of here.” Mo tried to nod. “Promise?” With one more “little tap” on the floor, Moses promised.

Further details of the abduction of Jessica’s big brother are not really necessary here. Suffice to say that it involved rope and an uncomfortable ride in Rudolf, the Robin Reliant. It also involved the usual festive present sack.

Jimmy and Jake

It was their busiest time of year and Elves Cobweb and Bindweed were sharing “Santas Slay”. Maybe they did only have a couple of litter louts to deal with but these two were worth it. That fire in the litter bin and the frequent littering of their neighbours’ gardens made them so. They were also an easy capture as they always hid in the woods when they went for a secret smoke. Their way home would then be festooned with coke cans, chip papers, dog-ends, fag packets, etc.

As you know, even Elves as tall as these two can move noiselessly when necessary. With the darkness of the evening and the attire of the Elves, Jimmy and Jake had no chance. Jimmy was a slim, pale, strawberry blonde with pouty lips. Jake was tall and rather “baggy” with a round head and mousey hair cut short and rather raggedly. That Christmas Eve, both boys were soon sharing an over-sized present sack. They certainly weren’t too old to be taken to see Father Christmas!

Here We Go Again

Both vehicles arrived at HQ(NP) at more or less the same time and Elf Yewtree swung into action.

“Oh bugger, is it that time of year already? Hang on a minute, I’ll be there directly. Just need to do my vocal exercises.” The Old Boy buckled the enormous belt round his robe as Elf Yewtree left for the loading bay. “Ho! - Me, me, me, me, - HOOO! That’s better. Ho, Ho, Ho! (cough, splutter, hawk). I really must practice in the off season. Here we go again: Ho, ho, ho! - Meeery Chrismas! Ho, ho ho! I really must find a new catchphrase.” So saying Old Father Christmas grabbed the new holly wreath and left his private chamber. As he made his way to the “Throne Room”, he took a last chance for a gargle with sloe gin. He’d only just had time to seat himself when the Elves arrived with the first of the year’s presents.

“Ho, ho, ho! And what have you brought for my inspection this year, my faithful elves?”

The First of the New Consignment

Elves Cobweb and Bindweed hefted an over-sized sack into the Presence and dropped it.

“Oops! That was careless of you, Elf Bindweed.”

“Yes, I’m so sorry, Elf Cobweb.”

“Never mind all that nonsense, you two, just get it opened.”

The chain was unlocked and removed and the contents of the sack decanted unceremoniously. None of the elves could resist laughing.

“Why on earth did you do that to them?”

“Oh, come on, Santa, it was a laugh. Sorry, I mean ‘Father Christmas’.”

“Yeah, and besides, it IS Christmas.” In truth, even the Old Man himself could hardly suppress a chuckle as they rolled out of the sack. The two scantily clad boys had been taped chest to chest. They were desperate not to come face to face in case it looked like they were kissing. That didn’t prevent the ribald remarks from the assembled company.

“Very well,” said Father Christmas, “let’s take a look at them.” He hoped he would be able to regain his composure by the time the presents could see again. The socks that covered their eyes were yanked off. The festive Sellotape that held them in place pulled unpleasantly on their hair. It was probably a good job for the more delicate Elves that the other socks were still in place. They had been jammed into the unfortunate yobbos’ mouths and taped over many times.

Being able to see their surroundings struck the presents dumb. So, there really IS a Father Christmas! “Ho, ho, ho! And what do you think of your new home, my fine fellows?” Once they had recovered, their answers would not have borne repeating here. What a good job they were unintelligible.

“Talk to them, please. I DO regret unpleasantness; it doesn’t do my reputation any good, you know.” The two boys succumbed to reason quite quickly. You could tell that by the look of terror in their eyes as they looked from one Elf to the other. “Thank you, my good Elves, Ho, ho, ho! I think they better understand their situation now.

“In a moment my good Elves here are going to separate you. May I suggest that you behave? Well, may I?” The Elves moved in again and Jimmy and Jake nodded enthusiastically. “Good, I’m sure we don’t want any more unpleasantness, do we?” There was a pause before two heads shook rather tentatively. Every time the boys moved, the effect they had on one another enhanced the mirth of the onlookers.

The pair was forced to stand up. Elf Bindweed started unwrapping the presents while Elf Cobweb held them still. The non-festive gorilla tape came away with many muffled screams, and not a little leg-hair. Even once Jimmy and Jake had been separated, their ankles, knees and arms were still bound. They stood tottering and looking red raw while the Elves enjoyed their discomfiture.

“Do you really think that tinsel was a good idea?”

“I thought it looked festive.”

“Yes. They wanted to look jolly. - Didn’t you?” As Elf Cobweb put it to them like that, they thought it would be wiser to nod enthusiastically.

“Very well, take them away and help them to see the error of their ways. I’ll see them again when you think they’re ready to be delivered. Who’s next?”

Elves Cobweb and Bindweed dropped a present sack over each of their charges and laid them down. Once the sacks had been pulled over their feet, the litter louts felt themselves hoisted off the ground. Soon they were scrunched in the bottom of the sacks as the Elves slung them across their shoulders.
There then followed a two-Elf chorus of, “Hey, ho, hey ho, it’s off to work we go.” It receded into the distance as Jimmy and Jake were carried to the workshop.

“Ah, so this is Moses.” boomed the Old Man as the next present fell out of a sack and onto the floor. “I’ve heard about you.” As Elf Starshine hauled him to his knees, Mo looked around unable to believe what he was seeing.

He was still in the knee length cotton shorts and blue t-shirt that was his accustomed night-wear. Other than that, his hands had been bound palm to palm behind him. To add to his discomfort, his elbows had been drawn very close together. He was also hobbled so that he could still walk, just, but could not run. He decided that he needed to explain himself.

“Please. I’ll change. Honest. I’ll be much nicer to my sister.”

“That will do! Be quiet and listen. I see you know why you are here. I’m afraid you have not been a very good boy this year.” The customary “Ho, ho, ho” was missing from Father Christmas’s other catchphrase. “This good Elf will take you and get you ready to be Jessica’s present. You will then be loaded onto the sleigh and delivered. I don’t think I will need to speak to you again.”

Mo didn’t dare to say anything more as Elf Starshine put a rope round his neck. He was then led, rather faster than was comfortable, from the Presence towards the workshops.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:57 pm

And things start once again!

Still haven't found me nor Mikey Father Christmas! *blows raspberry*

Thought I saw a huge shadow on my wall for a sec...Oh well!
Everyone speaks in multiple languages...But gag talk is universal and a sock in your mouth is the perfect translator!

DMC13
Kidnapped

Postby DMC13 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:04 pm

A) so many nerdy references! I love this board!
B) Is it naughty to want to be naughty?
I don't care.

TUfriend
Bondage Master

Postby TUfriend » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:27 pm

What a great way to get into the holiday spirit. I must admit, until today, I wasn't really into the holiday music, decorations or anything. Unfortunately, people always say I am well behaved, so I think my chances of my turn with Father Christmas to be slim. :(

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:07 am

THE REAL FATHER CHRISTMAS – AND HIS ELVES[/cen[center]
ter]

The Tale of Jake & Jimmy

By the time Jimmy and Jake met Father Christmas again, they were rather more contrite. They must have spent at least three days at the mercy of the Elves but it was still Christmas Eve. How that could be, they just didn’t understand.

All they knew at the minute was that they were still hurting quite a lot and not very well dressed. Now they had to tell their stories to Father Christmas properly or stay at the “North Pole” for a year. They might not have understood how that would be possible but now they did, at least, believe it. They were determined to make themselves VERY suitable presents.

Once they’d been tipped out of the sacks, the boys were made to kneel side by side. Jake was regretting his choice of mini-briefs as underwear. They were the only garment he’d been allowed to wear since his abduction. At least Jimmy had his somewhat over-sized maroon boxers. The ropes tying Jake’s wrists, arms and ankles had pretty gold threads running through them. Jimmy’s ropes were decorated with silver and both lads had present labels attached to their necks.

“Ho, ho, ho! And have you two been very good boys this year? Please, tell me what happened to you.”

Jake and Jimmy looked nervously at one another. Jimmy took a deep breath and started, “Well, we were minding our own business having a smoke in the woods when these two appeared.” Both presents looked towards Elves Cobweb and Bindweed. “And they chained us to trees.”

“Yes,” continued Jake, “they chained our necks tightly to the trunks and started asking us questions.”

“Yes, and every time I got one wrong they cut off an item of clothing.” Old Father Christmas raised an eyebrow.

“Well, not wrong exactly, Jimmy, let’s be honest. We did tell one or two lies at first, Sir.” There was much smirking around the room. “By the time I only had my briefs left, I’d told them everything.”

“Me too. I wish I’d been honest earlier.”

“Yes, then what?”

“They got lots of black tape and taped our ankles, knees, wrists and arms together.”

“And had you learned your lesson by then?”

Following and embarrassed silence, both boys bowed their heads.

“No, they hadn’t, Father Christmas. Perhaps they want to tell you about it.”

“Thank you, Elf Bindweed, I’m sure the young men will be only too prepared to do so now. Well boys, I’m waiting but this is a very busy night for me so I’d appreciate it if you got on with it. – Unless you’d rather stay ‘til next Christmas?”

“No, please, let me carry on.” Jimmy seemed to be getting the hang of things. “Well, once we’d told them what they wanted to know, they shoved one of HIS socks into MY mouth! That was gross.”

“Yours were no better!”

“Ho, ho, ho! Now, now, boys, play nicely together.”

“Sorry! Sorry! Then they plastered stupid Christmas Sellotape all round our heads. We couldn’t spit the socks out.”

“They even twisted tinsel round our arms and necks.” The Elves smirked. “Then they taped the other socks over our eyes.”

“And did THAT teach you a lesson?”

“Yes, Santa.”

“Then why did they tape you together in that humiliating manner? And please don’t call me ‘Santa’.” The two boys blushed and looked at the floor. The two Elves grinned. “Well?”

“As soon as I’d been unchained from the tree, I started trying to wriggle free.”

“Ho, ho, ho! Wasn’t that rather pointless, my boy?” There was no answer.

Obviously Father Christmas already knew all about their misdemeanours and their abduction. It’s just that the presents needed to be made to admit the former and to re-live the latter. Jimmy and Jake eventually recounted the way they’d been taped face to face and delivered. They also listed all the neighbours whose properties they had littered and tried to say they were sorry.

Father Christmas addressed the contrite litter louts. He told them that they would be taken to some of their victims to apologise. He also told them that they would learn their punishments then. At least, when the socks were taped to them this time, they had been washed. This time also they got individual sacks and were soon thrown into the white transit van.

Moses the Tailor

Elf Starshine dragged Moses to his workshop where he sat him on a stool in front of the work-bench. The customary chain was looped around his neck before his arms were freed. The Elf allowed him some time to massage his arms and exercise his aching shoulders. As he did so, Moses wondered why there was a sewing machine on the work-bench. He was soon to find out.

“Can you use one of these?”

“I used one in DT last year.”

“Were you any good?”

“So, so.”

“Well, you’ve got a couple of hours to become good. Hem this.”

Following Elf Starshine’s detailed instructions Mo soon had several pieces of fabric neatly hemmed. It wasn’t too obvious to Moses what they were for but none of them was very big. The next stage was to attach several layers of pink netting. Mo was suspicious: why was he making a ra-ra skirt? His worse suspicions were confirmed with his mentor’s next question, “What’s your waist-size?”

“No, please, I can’t wear this!

“It’s your own fault if it’s not a very good job.”

“No, that’s not what I mean; I CAN’T wear a short, pink, lacy skirt.”

“Oh, I think you can.”

“At least I’ll have my shorts, I suppose.”

“Really, what gives you that idea?” Moses couldn’t control himself and launched into some violence of the tongue. “THAT will be enough! I need your t-shirt.” With that, Elf Starshine took the pinking shears and cut the blue garment from the startled boy. With the chain round his neck, Mo couldn’t avoid the lithe Elf and was soon stripped to the waist. His freckled face blushed and even his rather pale body coloured up somewhat. “Believe me, every time you refuse to co-operate, something unpleasant will happen.” As he was talking, Elf Starshine cut a piece from the back of what was once Mo’s sleep t-shirt. He folded it once and rolled it tightly. “Open up”. Moses considered refusing but something in the Elf’s tone convinced him otherwise.

Elf Starshine lodged the rolled fabric as far into Mo’s mouth as didn’t make him gag. He then told him to bite, not that much jaw compression was possible. It was time for the gorilla tape to make its appearance. Soon plenty of the black tape obscured Mo’s lower jaw and his face below his nose. Elf Starshine wasn’t satisfied with his work. “I don’t think that looks too festive, do you?” It was a rhetorical question. “I know . . .” The Elf went for some of that white Sellotape with holly on it. He applied a neat band around the top of the existing tape and stood back to admire his work. Having appraised it, he plastered a strip from ear to ear under Moses’s jaw. A further assessment still left his aesthetic senses unsatisfied. Once he’d formed a smiling mouth with tape, he was much happier.

“If your hands raise to so much as chest level, you won’t even have a skirt to wear. Do you understand?” Mo gave him to understand that he did. “Right, let’s get this job finished.” A subdued Moses soon had the elastic attached to the waistband. That left just the drawstring to thread through the waistband, a much easier job. “Hold it up. Let me see. No, it’s not right yet. I know.” It took Moses some time to add all the tinsel that Elf Starshine seemed to think was necessary. He held the garish creation up for the Elf’s appreciation. “That will do. Now put it on.”

Perched upon his stool, unable to drop his shoulders, Moses was having some difficulties. Elf Starshine decided to be helpful. Mo wasn’t happy! “Hold still and there shouldn’t be any unfortunate slips.” The pinking shears reappeared and a mortified Moses was left sitting in the wreckage of his pj shorts. His hands flew to make a somewhat vain attempt to preserve his dignity. The gag did at least subdue the sound of his sobbing somewhat. “Lift your feet.”

Jessica would have given up her entire “My Little Pony” collection for a photograph at this stage. Mo was precariously balanced on the stool and supported by the chain with his legs out straight. He didn’t dare use his arms for balance as his hands were otherwise employed. The Elf fed the hobble through the skirt and started working it up Mo’s legs. But, of course, Elves don’t photograph.

Mo placed his feet on the rung of the stool and lifted his bum off the seat. Elf Starshine quickly lifted the skirt into place trapping Moses’s wrists in the waistband. Mo sat once more. “OK, hands out before you start enjoying yourself.” Moses didn’t think that was as funny as the Elf seemed to think.

More festive Sellotape was pressed into service to pinion Mo’s arms to his sides. Elf Starshine got two dog-toy squeezey balls and put one into each of the boy’s hands. Every time Moses squeezed, they made a ridiculous squeaking noise. The presents’ hands were soon encased in gorilla tape. Elf Starshine had left Mo some room for squeezing just to add to his humiliation. Every so often he would order his subject to “squeeze” just for his entertainment. The festive Sellotape was efficiently employed to tape Mo’s wrists together. With the remains of his t-shirt bound round his eyes, Moses was freed from the chain. As he sang a merry song, Elf Starshine packed the present for transport. Even when he’d been thrown into the van, the Elf continued to demand that Mo “squeezed his balls”. His pleasures were simple but such things kept him cheerful.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:18 pm

Memo from Headquarters (North Pole)

From Elf Yewtree.

Father Christmas has asked me to inform readers that Xtc is a bit tied up at the minute. Mother Christmas Mrs. C has the builders in (let’s face it, her superstructure’s sagging.) No but seriously, the Builder Elves are taking a greater toll on Xtc’s writing time than he was expecting and I am commanded by Father Christmas to apologise on his behalf for not being able to complete this story before the Yule Feast.

Now, where did I leave him? I get so forgetful at my age.

Y
pp Old Father Christmas.

PS It’s still not too late for my colleagues to deal with any naughty boys and girls. What a pity that no one will ever get to hear about the mysterious disappearances.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:37 am

MEMO

To: The more discriminating readers on "Stories of Tie Up Games"
Re: Resumption of service
Date: 12/12/13 (even the Americans can't get that one wrong)

It has been pointed out to me that Xtc just let this story drop.

My Elves have had a word with him and I believe that he looks at things differently now.
He kept saying that his house was "being re-built around him" last Christmas, that he was trying to incorporate "volunteers" into the story and that, by the time the builders moved out, it was too late to post it.

Sounds like rubbish to me.

I've told him to get on with it and to post the bits he'd already written. Please let me know if he hasn't been a very good boy by Sunday. Ho, ho, ho!

PS Just because the lazy skiver "didn't have time" to incorporate the members of this site (And you know who you are!) into my guest list doesn't mean that my Elves can't find you!

Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas!
FX

Posted at the command of Old Father Christmas and edited (in the interests of international toleration) by Elf Yewtree.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Thu Dec 12, 2013 11:56 am

Hey! Do you remember my request last year?

NemesisPrime
Master

Postby NemesisPrime » Thu Dec 12, 2013 12:43 pm

I hope he remembered mine! *crosses fingers*

AlexUSA

Postby AlexUSA » Fri Dec 13, 2013 9:28 pm

Hey, Father Christmas, I bet you can't tie up me! :twisted:

*throws pebbles at Father Christmas's windows*

I'm Q!! 8)
I rite on a tabblit, so speling errurs will hap pin free quintly.

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:02 am

THE REAL FATHER CHRISTMAS AND HIS ELVES

Jake’s Offer

Old Mr.& Mrs. Alexander were surprised to be woken up so early on Christmas morning. Once they had woken up and found their glasses, Elf Bindweed spoke to them.

They didn’t even think that it was strange to see the little Elf there. You know: old folks don’t usually believe in the pointy hat, ears and shoes. However everybody, in their subconscious, believes in such archetypical creatures. They were a little more surprised to see Jake bound and kneeling there. He might just as well have been naked. The skimpy mini-briefs that he favoured were doing little to cover his embarrassment. The gold tinsel that was draped around him did look jolly, though. Elf Bindweed had ensured that it echoed the gold threads in the ropes securing the present.

The Elf had removed Jamie’s socks from Jake’s face before he allowed the couple to wake up. He told the recipients that he had a present for them. Jake started to apologise and make his offer of restitution. The elderly couple was glad to accept his offer. He promised to keep their hedge trimmed throughout the next growing season. He then looked hopefully towards his abductor. Six foot plus of bovver booted Elf wasn’t smiling. Jake looked back at the old couple and continued. He offered to mow their lawn every Sunday in the summer as well. The Oldsters were really grateful and Jake thought that was it.

“And what else?” A little boot up the bum encouraged him to continue with his generous offer.

“Alright, alright, I’m sorry. When I’ve done your lawn and your hedge, I’ll clean all the windows in your bungalow.” By now Jake knew that he’d need all of Sunday morning to complete his task in the summer. He’d even have to work through the rest of the year as a window cleaner.

The Elf then caused the recipients to go back to sleep and explained what was to happen next. “I’m not going to gag you yet, you’ve got somebody else to see. I’ll just slip this over your head. You WON’T make any noise, will you?” Jake shook his head and Elf Bindweed blindfolded him with his Santa cap. He had to blindfold Jake so that he couldn’t see how he managed to leave the premises. He didn’t even bother to tape the cap on while he put Jake back in the present sack. He just slung him over his shoulder and explained certain things to him as he walked to the Starmers’.

“It’s a good job that you’re already a big boy. If you do much more growing, those knickers aren’t going to cover you at all. Yes, that’s what you have to wear when you work.” It was cold being carried along the street and Jake didn’t like what he was hearing. “Don’t worry, the only people who will be able to see you like that are you and your victims. The ones you’ve told us about, that is. Any others will see you naked and you’ll think you are as well. Is there anything you want to tell me?”

Jake shook his head and risked a “No, Sir.”

“Anyone else will see you in a special uniform. You’ll see that later.” Elf Bindweed then went through the usual warning routines. He warned about what would happen if Jake “lost” his briefs. He also explained what would happen if Jake failed to turn up for work. “You know one of the advantages of your situation? You won’t get a cold the whole year. Good eh?”

Jake was shivering as Elf Bindweed said, “Ah, here we are.” When Jake could see again he was in an ancient cottage with his back to an open wood fire. The Old couple sitting up late in comfortable armchairs seemed to have been expecting him. The venerable gentleman explained that he was getting on a bit and that was certainly true. He’d just “rescued” a large and boisterous dog and couldn’t exercise it adequately. After another fifteen minutes Jake had seen Sunday afternoons disappearing. He could also write off an hour every Tuesday and every Friday.

Once Jake had made his promises, Elf Bindweed wished the Starmers a “Merry Christmas”. He then used his cap to blindfold the present once more and slung him over his shoulder. It was cold when they were once more outside. Elf Bindweed wasted no time securing Jimmy’s socks into Jake’s mouth and over his eyes. He could then return the present to his sack and wait for the return of “Santas Slay”. At least, once he was in the sack, Jake was soon warm again.

Jimmy’s Generosity

Jimmy regretted having his ears pierced now but it did give Elf Cobweb a fun idea. Before Jimmy had been loaded into the sleigh, he was wearing a Christmas tree bauble in each. He’d had to make similar offers to some of his victims as Jake had made. As there were no dogs for him to walk, he had to think of something else. He soon offered to sweep the pavements and clear them of litter as well. That was appropriate really but Jimmy didn’t like the idea of people seeing him doing that. Perhaps he had a lesson to learn. The Elf reminded him about wearing the same boxers to work if he didn’t want to look naked. At least, as the Elf remarked, there was plenty of room in them for him to grow. Jimmy didn’t find that as funny as the Elf seemed to as he was slipped into the sack.

The two Elves met up for a chat, dumped their present sacks on the pavement and sat on them. The two presents hoped that the return sleigh would not take long. They soon stopped wriggling after several booted attempts to “plump up” the “cushions”. It was probably less than an hour before the sound of the approaching sleigh could be heard. They both risked sighs of relief.

Elves Bindweed and Cobweb slung their sacks on board and climbed into the white van. The party was already in full swing as the sleigh took off to collect Elf Starshine. He was the last on the list.

Jessicca and her Brother

When Jessica awoke she was gob-smacked to say the least. She saw her brother kneeling on her bedroom floor. He was bound with festive Sellotape, gagged and clad only in a bizarre, lacy, pink skirt. She shrieked with delight but no one else in the house would be able to hear her. Moses hoped that the shrieks would lead to his rescue. He just didn’t understand.

Jesicca heard the little Elf giggle as he explained her Christmas present. As long as he was “nice” to his sister, he would simply have to wear the skirt at weekends. If he wasn’t, he’d have to wear it to school as well. Not only that, but her best friends would be able to see his humiliating attire as well. All it would take to make that happen was for Jessica to call for the Elf’s assistance. She simply had to say, or even think, ”Starshine, Starshine, let my brother know he’s mine.” The message would reach HQ(NP) and Old Father Christmas would arrange a home visit.

“Do you want to have to hold the doggie-toys all weekend?” Elf Starshine was refining the punishment. Mo shook his head. “Good. You’d have found it hard doing your sister’s homework otherwise.” Mo was about to discover that there was more to it than just “being nice” to his sister. “Well, Jess, what would you like your lovely older brother to do for you?” Elf Starshine didn’t need to wait for a reply, he knew instantly what she wanted. “Moses, are you listening?” Moses nodded disconsolately. “You won’t mind if your sister gives you the odd makeover, will you?” Moses’s eyes opened in alarm. “Well, will you?” Moses knew there was no avoiding the embarrassment and simply shook his head.

“Right, there’s just one more thing. Moses is a bit worried about being naked under his skirt. I wonder if you could help him?” If it was possible, Mo’s eyes opened even wider as his sister went to her underwear drawer. So far he’d managed to remain silent but this outrage was the last straw. Even though he was gagged, he was desperate to object. The Elf touched his mouth and Moses could no longer make any noise whatsoever. “Don’t worry, the spell will wear off in a couple of hours. Now, let’s see what we have here.”

The proffered panties were nowhere near big enough to fit over Mo’s bum. Even if they were, there was no way they were substantial enough to keep him tidy. The Elf worked his magic as he freed Mo’s feet and Mo desperately tried to continue his protests. All the while Elf Starshine wrestled with her brother, Jessica giggled uncontrollably. She saw him being subdued by a little guy dressed in red and green. Moses saw the supple, slim, black-clad, six-foot thug in the balaclava and DM “cherry-reds”.

The frilly pink horrors were soon pulled up against Mo’s precious assets. They seemed to have stretched a bit in the process but not enough to be comfortable. The same phenomenon exhibited itself while the strappy top was positioned. Elf Starshine remarked that the glitter-decorated image of Pinky Pie was quite fetching. Moses didn’t seem to be certain so the Elf held him in front of the wardrobe mirror. He still didn’t seem to be too certain.

“Now behave and be nice to your little sister or there’s more where this came from. Understand?” The defeated Moses sagged in the Elf’s grip and nodded sadly. “Good, now back on your knees while I explain to your lovely little sister.”

Moses was returned to the floor and the Elf made sure that his sister knew what to expect of him. The last remark was, “Of course, he won’t be gagged but that won’t be necessary. If he says anything cruel or unkind, my boss will get to hear about it. He might ask me to return.” All the while he was saying this, Elf Starshine was binding Mo’s ankles whilst sitting astride him. He lifted the sobbing boy into the present sack and allowed his sister to return to sleep. While he waited outside for the sleigh to return, Elf Starshine sat on the sack and its contents. Just to pass the time, he would often demand, “OK, boy, squeeze your balls.”
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:14 am

I had originally intended to include some "guest stars" before posting the above episode but, with the enforced absence from the story (and my current state of despair over the site), I just didn't have the heart to get into it gain. Therefore I have posted as much as I had written last year. At the minute I can't see myself writing any more but you never know: there's always next year!

Sorry!
Xtc
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:20 pm

Just thought I'd abuse my powers as a Mod and move this story back into the active section.

The next bit follows:
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:23 pm

THE REAL FATHER CHRISTMAS AND HIS ELVES

Be Prepared

"Oh bugger! Bloody things must have shrunk!" The Elves decided to keep their heads down. "Sodding costume! It fitted last year. It's fitted for at least the last five hundred years." Old Father Christmas was having a problem. It was September already and Elf Yewtree had arranged that bloody annoying photo-call. The in-house calendar needed preparing. Father Christmas was still in his onesie and had only just located his formal gear.

Hearing the commotion, Elf Yewtree sighed deeply and made for his oldest friend's quarters. "Look at this! The belt doesn't fasten and my cloak looks like the waistcoat on the organ grinder's monkey." That was somewhat of an exaggeration. The heavy, fur-lined green robe was however even wider agape than usual. And as for the green leather jerkin, it looked as though the buttons were screaming for release.

After all those centuries, Elf Yewtree had to explain something the rest of us already know. Anything you drop on the floor always fits when you pick it up again and put it on. Anything you hang in the wardrobe for nine months shrinks. The Old Man was not much comforted.

The Senior Elf had a suggestion, he'd always wanted the Boss to update his image. Now was the time!. He poured two large glasses of vintage sloe gin and called for Fairy Snowflake. Once her mission was explained, she took less than the shake of a reindeer's tail to accomplish it. She disappeared and, in a flash (North Pole time), reappeared with Fairy Firefly. They had obviously been on a prolonged girls' shopping expedition. Isn't inter-dimensional temporal dimorphism useful?

The Shopping Trip

Elf Yewtree wasn't surprised to find that fairy Snowflake had recruited Fairy Firefly to help her. Neither he nor Father Christmas, however, had expected to see two of the other three "helpers". Elf Bindweed was there with Baby Snowdrop under one arm and two leads in his other hand. The two teenage lads on the other ends of the leads looked terrified. Not only that, they were totally laden with parcels.

"Young Ladies," boomed the old man, "You know that no human should ever see me like this." The two fairies giggled. "For Goodness sake, nobody will believe in someone with little robins all over his onsie."

"Oh, come off it, Nicholas," Elf Yewtree was the only one who could address Old Father Christmas like that. (Other than Mother C., that is. She suddenly seemed to remember an urgent appointment when "Old Granddad Grumpy" got up.) "You know full well that they will only b able to see you as anything or anyone you choose. Drink up and I think the ladies have something to show you." Elf Yewtree sent for a further bottle of vintage sloe gin. (It was so good for his boss's voice and there was plenty for two.) He also asked Elf Bindweed to "entertain the visitors" until he could find time to "talk to them".

In House Arrangements

The two fairies unloaded the unfortunate humans and separated the parcels into three piles. The two piles in the pretty wrappings seemed strangely to be much larger than the other one. Elf Bindweed handed a lead to each if the experienced shoppers. They told the still gobsmacked youths to pick up a pile of pretty parcels each and follow them. Elf Bindweed administered a helpful kick up the bum to each of them. Then he took Baby Snowdrop to his workshop to await the return of the youths. Elf Bindweed burped the baby. By the time he had lain him in his sleigh-shaped crib, he was ready for visitors.

The two fairies returned still with a youth each in tow. All holding spells were cancelled and the boys suddenly found their tongues.

"Have we just seen . . ?"

"Where the. . ?"

Elf Bindweed hooked the ends of the leads over different locking hooks on the wall. "Yes you have, and the North Pole in that order. Where'd you think?"

"How . . ?"

"Obvious: magic."

"**** that. You can just let us go."

"Yeah, you're just some group of pervs. who like dressing up."

So far Elf Bindweed had let the yobbos see him in his cute little pointy-eared form. It was obviously time to take more drastic action. The impending apparent change could either be gradual or immediate. Elf Bindweed considered which transformation would have the more dramatic effect. "Well, why shouldn't I?" he thought, "I can do it." He'd let them both see the change differently. He thought he'd let the tall, blonde one with the French crop see a sudden transformation. He certainly shouted when he saw the Elf's true form: about six foot of balaclava'd thug. His mate couldn't see what had alarmed him so. The next six seconds, though, were really spooky. The little figure grew, his clothing turned black and those pointy shoes became Cherry Red DMs. At least the little pointy Santa cap was still red.

The shorter, dark-haired kid's squeal gradually rose in pitch. It seemed to rise in proportion to the effect as the Elf seemed to regain his full height.

"I need a little word with you two." The two youths pulled against their chains to no avail. Elf Bindweed let them shout and threaten; it was no skin off his nose. Eventually Elf Cobweb came to see what all the fuss was about. If Elf Bindweed in his true form was intimidating, he was nothing compared to his friend. Six foot five of solid muscle walked through the door.

The Elves Appeal to Reason

"Your guests en't arf making a row."

"Yes, I'm sorry, Elf Cobweb, do you think we need to deal with that?"

"I believe we should, Elf Bindweed. Wouldn't want them waking the baby, would we?" The larger Elf produced two transparent balls and bounced one to his friend. The ball flashed as it bounced in a cheery, festive manner.

"Thank you, Elf Cobweb. Very jolly. One, two, THREE!" The two Elves were adept at abduction and they had this down to a fine art. On the count of "three", two knees were quickly raised and two boys doubled up and screamed. The balls were inserted and the Elves' hands quickly clamped over their guests' mouths. Those balls were large but they did compress quite nicely. The effect as they continued flashing between the Elves' fingers was quite entertaining.

The youths didn't know what to do with their hands. Should they clamp them over their aching knackers or try to dislodge the balls that were still flashing in their mouths?

"You have a choice," said Elf Cobweb, "If you cooperate, this will be humiliating. If you don't, it will be excruciating." Neither of the youngsters seemed to be over-bright but even they understood that. Four hands returned to the protective position. After which, the heels of two boots no longer ground into the guests' insteps. Hands were removed from mouths.

"Good, now I don't want to mention cooperation again. Understand?" Frantic nodding seemed to imply the affirmative response. Elf Bindweed went over to his bench and collected something, he threw it to his colleague.

"After you, Elf Cobweb."

"Most kind, Elf Bindweed. OK, Blondie, hold still and I won't need to explain things again." As the transparent tape was stuck to his cheek, Andrew (that was his name) kept as still as possible. The larger Elf wrapped the tape at least seven times around the taller boy's head. The flashing ball no longer protruded as much but it could still be seen flashing.

"An excellent job, Elf Cobweb, but what if it stops flashing?"

"He'll just have to nod his head violently - like this: -" Elf Cobweb gave Andrew a swift back-hander to the gut. The ball started flashing again. "Or he could just do it without assistance. Like this: -" The Elves waited. "Like this: -" hinted Elf Cobweb again as he positioned his arm. Even Andrew wasn't too stupid not to nod as violently as his collar would let him.

"Very festive."

"Yes, I thought so. Why don't you have a go with the short-arse?" Elf Bindweed soon had the darker yobbo effectively silenced and flashing in counterpoint to his mate.

"Do you think they would try to remove their gags as soon as our backs are turned, Elf Bindweed?" Both boys shook their heads; that started the flashing again.

"I think they might not be telling us the truth, you know?"

"You could well be right, my friend."

"And we wouldn't want to punish them any more, would we?"

"You are so considerate."

The inter-Elf nonsense continued as they prepared the necessary equipment. All the while it did so, two young humans grew more wide-eyed as they saw what was happening.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:43 am

So, about 600 views since the latest post and not a single comment.
[SIGH!]
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:13 pm

OK hissy fit:
I won't continue posting this story due to a total lack of support.
There have been 1700 views since the last post and not a single reply.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Sorry, XTC. I actually started reading this story, and got sidetracked from finishing it. I wanted to wait until I've read ALL parts before adding my comments. Believe me, I understand the frustrations with feedback(or lack therof...)

It is a funny and cool series of stories, just in time for the upcoming Christmas Holiday.

Another issue I've seen with longer stories such as this and my own Game of TUGs and Forever Young is that they seem to lose viewership as chapters/parts are released. I've seriously considered just switching over to writing short stories(with only one part).
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:02 am

I agree about the short stories. However, my longest is also not only my most popular by far, and it still consistently gets red more often than nearly all the others. Strange, that.
I suppose it's understandable that viewing figures drop off after the initial posts. Perhaps people give the story a look and find it's not to their liking.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Veracity

Postby Veracity » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:38 pm

Out of curiosity, which is your most popular story?

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Fri Jul 24, 2015 12:44 pm

Oops! Sorry, forgot to reply. This one: viewtopic.php?f=36&t=7584 is the favourite by far.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

Return to “M/M”