A hot summer day

Ever been tied up and gagged by your babysitter, your brother or sister, a cousin or a friend? Did you have any good bondage experiences while growing up? Have you been captured by the next door girl while playing Cowboys and Indians? Have you been tied up by your roommates, girlfriend/boyfriend, or during hazing or a sports team imitation This forum is for you to post stories about, or discuss, TRUE experiences of TUGs (tie-up games) in which you were involved. These stories should be about games that do not have intimate or sexual overtones.

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc

JustSomeKid
TUGs Member

A hot summer day

Postby JustSomeKid » Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:43 pm

So I've told a few stories where I was the one tying my younger sister, but here is one where I was the victim. I was 12 and it was just the three of us, Emily, Maddi, and myself at home. It was a hot summer day and I was wearing just a pair of shorts. We were all sitting around bored, and I really wanted something to do.

"Emily, could you drive us to the pool or something, I'm so bored," I said.

"Don't feel like it," Emily replied. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on," I whined.

"Keep asking and I'll tape your mouth shut," she said.

"You know I like being tied up anyway, that's not a threat," I said, smirking. Maddi leaned over and whispered something into Emily's ear. Emily nodded and Maddi giggled.

Then, at once, they both jumped me. Emily pinned my arm behind me and Maddi pulled down my shorts, leaving me in nothing but my underwear.

"Go grab the duct tape, it's in the garage next to dad's toolbox," Emily ordered. Maddi nodded and returned a minute later. I voluntarily crossed my wrists behind my back. Emily firmly taped them together before taping my mouth.

"Stand up," she said and I did so. Next, she led me into her bedroom and laid me down on her bed. She taped my ankles together and then asked Maddi to grab a jump rope, which was used to hogtie me.

I rolled over to my side, which prompted Emily to notice the bulge in my underwear. "What's that down there," she asked, letting out a little grin, "guess you really do like being tied up." I nodded, embarrassed.

I tugged against the rope but it was firm. Emily and Maddi left the room, leaving me tied. Before she left tho, Emily turned off the AC unit in her room. "Hope you enjoy the heat," she said with a grin.

I was sweating within minutes. It was the hottest day of the year and there was nothing I could do to cool off. About a half hour, Maddi came back with some ice. "Emily said you'd probably be really hot, so here's some ice." She said.

She proceeded to set a piece of ice on my back, which felt good. Then, she dumped the rest on top of me, which prompted me to scream under the tape. She left the room and I continued to lay there. They left me there for about an hour, in which time the ice had melted and I was sweating again. They finally let me go and I quickly ran to take a cold shower.

Return to “True TUG Stories”