AMA?

Talk about stuff not related to TUGs here.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz, zanev

zavulon
Kidnapper

AMA?

Postby zavulon » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:07 pm

Hey everyone. I've been kind of bored lately, and also not as active as I used to be. In an attempt to fix that, I was thinking of maybe doing an AMA, if that's still a thing these days. Just about any question would be acceptable, TUGs-related or otherwise, but keep it clean and civil. I'll answer to the best of my abilities :)
Last edited by zavulon on Fri Feb 17, 2017 12:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

zavulon
Kidnapper

Re: AMA?

Postby zavulon » Thu Feb 16, 2017 11:38 pm

tapeandrope666 wrote:What's your dream girl look like and how do you tie her up ;)

I'm usually not the one to do the tying, but my dream girl is Kelly Brook, and I would tie and cinch her elbows, wrists, ankles, above and below her knees, then stuff her mouth and tape it up, all while she is wearing a skimpy bikini ;)

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:12 pm

zavulon wrote:
tapeandrope666 wrote:What's your dream girl look like and how do you tie her up ;)

I'm usually not the one to do the tying, but my dream girl is Kelly Brook, and I would tie and cinch her elbows, wrists, ankles, above and below her knees, then stuff her mouth and tape it up, all while she is wearing a skimpy bikini ;)

So if you don't usually do the tying, when did you first know you liked being the one tied?

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:30 pm

fratboydanny wrote:
zavulon wrote:

So if you don't usually do the tying, when did you first know you liked being the one tied?

Probably when I was a kid and played cops and robbers with friends. Kind of goes back as far as I can remember

MisterTheEdge
Bondage Expert

Postby MisterTheEdge » Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:35 am

Final Fantasy, Shin Magami Tensei, Fire Emblem, Dragon Warrior, or Tales?
Mister The Edge

Give me a hell yes!
http://www.11thprincipleconsent.org

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:53 pm

MisterTheEdge wrote:Final Fantasy, Shin Magami Tensei, Fire Emblem, Dragon Warrior, or Tales?

Final Fantasy

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:28 pm

tapeandrope666 wrote:
zavulon wrote:
MisterTheEdge wrote:Final Fantasy, Shin Magami Tensei, Fire Emblem, Dragon Warrior, or Tales?

Final Fantasy

the final fantasy in dalmasca is one of my all time favorite games lol not a fan of any other FF. Whats Tales though?

Never played any

MisterBones
Bondage Expert

Postby MisterBones » Mon Mar 06, 2017 5:33 pm

tapeandrope666 wrote:the final fantasy in dalmasca is one of my all time favorite games lol not a fan of any other FF. Whats Tales though?

Tales is a series of action RPGs by Namco-Bandai, named for their titles, which are always "tales of-" the only ones I've played are the two Tales of Symphonia games on the GameCube and Wii. I cannot recommend the first one(simply named "tales of symphonia") enough, especially if you're into multiplayer. The game is available on a few other platforms, like on steam. I don't know if the steam release has multiplayer though.
I have ocs or whatever

MisterBones
Bondage Expert

Postby MisterBones » Mon Mar 06, 2017 6:18 pm

No, actually. That's an interactive fiction game by telltale games, based on the borderlands series.
I have ocs or whatever

Chris12
Master

Postby Chris12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 12:46 pm

MisterBones wrote:
tapeandrope666 wrote:the final fantasy in dalmasca is one of my all time favorite games lol not a fan of any other FF. Whats Tales though?

Tales is a series of action RPGs by Namco-Bandai, named for their titles, which are always "tales of-" the only ones I've played are the two Tales of Symphonia games on the GameCube and Wii. I cannot recommend the first one(simply named "tales of symphonia") enough, especially if you're into multiplayer. The game is available on a few other platforms, like on steam. I don't know if the steam release has multiplayer though.

Symphonia is one of my favorite games of all time and being able to play it all through in multiplayer only ads to the charm. I think I completed it about 9 times in total :big:

MisterBones
Bondage Expert

Postby MisterBones » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:16 pm

Chris12 wrote:
MisterBones wrote:

Symphonia is one of my favorite games of all time and being able to play it all through in multiplayer only ads to the charm. I think I completed it about 9 times in total :big:

Legendary. Who's your main?
I have ocs or whatever

Chris12
Master

Postby Chris12 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:49 pm

MisterBones wrote:
Chris12 wrote:
MisterBones wrote:

Mostly its Kratos/Zelos or Lloyd. Playing the mage or healer like Genis and Raine isn't really much fun and Sheena is a bit crap. To switch things up I also picked Presea, Colette and Regal at times.

MisterBones
Bondage Expert

Postby MisterBones » Thu Mar 30, 2017 2:51 pm

Chris12 wrote:
MisterBones wrote:
Chris12 wrote:
MisterBones wrote:

Mostly its Kratos/Zelos or Lloyd. Playing the mage or healer like Genis and Raine isn't really much fun and Sheena is a bit crap. To switch things up I also picked Presea, Colette and Regal at times.

Hell yeah regal boiys
I have ocs or whatever

Return to “General Chat”