Is there a way to block people?

Talk about stuff not related to TUGs here.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz, zanev

zavulon
Kidnapper

Is there a way to block people?

Postby zavulon » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:46 pm

As the title suggests, I am trying to block somebody because they keep spamming me with annoying messages. Adding somebody as a foe doesn't stop the messages, is there a way that actually works?

RiaTheGaggedGirl
Tied up

Re: Is there a way to block people?

Postby RiaTheGaggedGirl » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:45 pm

zavulon wrote:As the title suggests, I am trying to block somebody because they keep spamming me with annoying messages. Adding somebody as a foe doesn't stop the messages, is there a way that actually works?

nope, I would quite like that feature now and then.
message meee :bound:

No, I don't have kik.

Naughty boy
Kidnapper

Postby Naughty boy » Fri Nov 11, 2016 6:52 pm

I hear ya

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:11 pm

RiaTheGaggedGirl wrote:
zavulon wrote:As the title suggests, I am trying to block somebody because they keep spamming me with annoying messages. Adding somebody as a foe doesn't stop the messages, is there a way that actually works?

nope, I would quite like that feature now and then.

Thank you :)

freyjaceleste862
Bondage Expert

Postby freyjaceleste862 » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:09 pm

the best is adding them as foe
love cooking, panty/knicker gags, nappies, handicapped.

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Sat Nov 12, 2016 1:10 am

Just ignore them
You will have to subdue me to restrain me. I been a bad boy so make sure you torture me too with anything but pain.

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:49 am

It would indeed be very convenient if you could just hit a single button and never receive annoying messages from that person again.

I get really annoyed when the person that writes me doesn't introduce himself and immediately asks something like: "How would you tie me up using ... (insert a list of materials)?" It gets even more annoying when the message shows very clearly that people haven't read your profile, know nothing about the stuff that interests you (I dare say: have nothing in common with you), and then ask stuff like this message I received this morning:

You're my mom and you've walked in on me taping myself up. You just got back from a run. You see a roll of heavy duty duct tape on the table. I have only taped my hands. What do you do to me?

I mean, what the ****? I'm not your mother, who the hell do you think I am? I'm not a woman, as you would have known had you read my profile, nor am I into pretending to be your mother. Perhaps that is the reason why it is not listed in my list of interests on my profile?

So yeah, I would love to block those people. Stupid messages like the one I quoted above incite my anger and make me want to do all this to the one that sent the message: :bondage: :spank; :tied:
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

SolidSnickerdoodle
Bondage Expert

Postby SolidSnickerdoodle » Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:13 am

Sniffmyfeet wrote:It would indeed be very convenient if you could just hit a single button and never receive annoying messages from that person again.

I get really annoyed when the person that writes me doesn't introduce himself and immediately asks something like: "How would you tie me up using ... (insert a list of materials)?" It gets even more annoying when the message shows very clearly that people haven't read your profile, know nothing about the stuff that interests you (I dare say: have nothing in common with you), and then ask stuff like this message I received this morning:

You're my mom and you've walked in on me taping myself up. You just got back from a run. You see a roll of heavy duty duct tape on the table. I have only taped my hands. What do you do to me?

I mean, what the ****? I'm not your mother, who the hell do you think I am? I'm not a woman, as you would have known had you read my profile, nor am I into pretending to be your mother. Perhaps that is the reason why it is not listed in my list of interests on my profile?

So yeah, I would love to block those people. Stupid messages like the one I quoted above incite my anger and make me want to do all this to the one that sent the message: :bondage: :spank; :tied:

I got this message too. The guy's messaged me twice now with this hypothetical scenario crap. I just told him if he does it again I was going to notify the moderators.
There is only one God, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: Not today.

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:00 am

Sniffmyfeet wrote:It would indeed be very convenient if you could just hit a single button and never receive annoying messages from that person again.

YES! That's the guy! I've even told him to stop, and he's messaged me like half a dozen times already with his bullshit!

zavulon
Kidnapper

Postby zavulon » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:03 am

SolidSnickerdoodle wrote:

I got this message too. The guy's messaged me twice now with this hypothetical scenario crap. I just told him if he does it again I was going to notify the moderators.

He has done it so many times to me already! "Using unlimited tape, what would you do?" Not a damn thing, leave me the hell alone, lol. And I'm pretty sure it's not his first account either, because I've been messaged with the same question under a different username several times before.

RiaTheGaggedGirl
Tied up

Postby RiaTheGaggedGirl » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:19 am

I also received that from the same person.

No, I don't have kik.

Naughty boy
Kidnapper

Postby Naughty boy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:37 am

Me too.... I didn't want to say anything at first. I didn't want to accuse the wrong person after I read the first post on this thread.

But now I see we all share the same stone in the shoe. I deleted his only post and have not had anymore since.

If he read my profile he would have noticed I'm a guy and not interested in trying a guy up. I'm partial to women doing the tying.

I'd love to see a "block" or a "report" button.

RiaTheGaggedGirl
Tied up

Postby RiaTheGaggedGirl » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:38 am

Naughty boy wrote:Me too.... I didn't want to say anything at first. I didn't want to accuse the wrong person after I read the first post on this thread.

But now I see we all share the same stone in the shoe. I deleted his only post and have not had anymore since.

If he read my profile he would have noticed I'm a guy and not interested in trying a guy up. I'm partial to women doing the tying.

Ya, especially some of those thirsty creeps asking for things >.<

No, I don't have kik.

Naughty boy
Kidnapper

Postby Naughty boy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 10:46 am

RiaTheGaggedGirl wrote:
Naughty boy wrote:Me too.... I didn't want to say anything at first. I didn't want to accuse the wrong person after I read the first post on this thread.

Ya, especially some of those thirsty creeps asking for things >.<

@Riathegaggedgirl....Was that aimed at me? I'm sorry....I don't think I asked you anything.... :(
If I did I don't remember..... I'm sorry

Kidnapable82
Kidnapper

Postby Kidnapable82 » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:14 am

Yep... I got the SAME message this morning, Sniffmyfeet.

I will talk to a moderator about this to see if they can tell this person to leave us alone. He's obviously spamming EVERYONE.

Den

Sniffmyfeet wrote:
This site is for fun. It is not a Spelling Bee. If you get off pointing out the smallest errors, we are not compatible for any type of fun.

Recon: www.recon.com/Kidnapable82
KIK / Skype = BoundGagged1982
Tumblr PM: denver729

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:00 pm

I'm locking this thread now.
May I suggest that your first recourse is to tell the person to desist.
If the annoyance is repeated, report it to a mod because you might not be the only one.
Xtc
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:58 pm

I just found out about this when xtc Pmed me.
I have said this before myself and i'll say it again just as xtc did; if you are getting PMs you don't like and the sender will not cease and desist, tell xtc or me about it and we will deal with the problem ourselves.
We do not tolerate people being harrassed here; but to deal with it we have to know about it first!!!
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:11 pm

Now that i have found out who has been seding the unwelcome PMs, i have sent him a cease and desist warning.
If this person continues to harrass anyone please let me know, and his account will be deleted.
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

Return to “General Chat”