Mario Party Punishments (MMMM)

This section is for fictional stories that are more adult than the rest of the board sections. Anything that is suited for only adults should be posted here.

Moderators: kidnapplz, AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, xtc, zanev

fruityguy
TUGs Member

Mario Party Punishments (MMMM)

Postby fruityguy » Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:57 pm

So, in a strong effort to give back to the community in where there are so many great stories, I'm deciding to write something. please be kind to me I have a small plan of whats to happen

Characters:
Aiden- 5'11, 18, lightly tanned skin, track athlete/wrestler. Usually the instigator of ideas.
Bryan- 5'10, 18, eggshell white skin, swimmer/basketball player. The mom friend, much to his chagrin.
Casper- 5'8, 19, natural light brown skin, gymnast/parkourer/soccer player. Either really shy or outspoken. Probably the smart one.
Darius-6'0, 18, brown skin, basketball player/band and choir member. Sometimes joins Casper on his parkour trips. Acts really flirty with Aiden.

Part 1- Pregame and Turn 1
Aiden was setting up the living room for the game night sleepover while his best friend was trying to force his own mother out the door hurriedly without raising any alarms.

“Make sure the pizza won't burn- “. Bryan’s father was leaning out of the window trying to get his wife to hurry up.

“We checked Mom, the pizza is fine.”. He was waving now, and she took a step towards the car before turning around.

“Oh, and Bryan, make sure your homework is done.” The horn was being honked at her now. She was starting to look a bit frazzled.

“We completed it two hours earlier at 5”. It looked like Bryan's father was giving up, his upper body moving into the seat.

“Do you have our phone numbers?” The horn was now being held down as the car started to roll down the driveway.

“I’ve had it on my phone for at least a year now.” The car was almost fully in the street, the driver mumbling about missing a flight.

“Ok Bryan, tell Aiden I said bye, when the other boys get here, lock the door, be safe, love you.” She ran to the car that her husband was starting to drive down the street. She just barely made it before the car made it around the corner of the property.

Bryan kept on looking until he could not see the car, counted to ten, and then shut the door and ran to the phone on the couch and texting his friends that his parents were going to be long gone by the time they got here. Aiden walked in, done popping the popcorn, and parked himself on the couch. Turning to the black-haired male, the two quickly went over the event that the four friends had set up earlier in the week, making sure the pregame meal would be ready and the snacks would be easily accessible during the game tonight.

The doorbell rang and when the blond-haired Aiden opened up the door, Casper and Darius were standing there with two duffel bags each, all of them bursting at the seams. Smiling, the three went in, the pizza was taken out of the oven, and over the pepperoni, the four friends dug in before the main event started.

“Alright,” Darius said, placing his empty paper plate in the trash, “do you guys have your things?” After receiving a bunch of nods, the four went to the living room and started to get changed into their clothes for the game.

As all four stipped down to their underwear, Aiden tossed out an idea.

“So, we have four cock rings, want to raise the stakes?” he coyly asked.

Casper, not one to back down on any challenge, immediately noticed the four rings on the center table and took one, turning away before lowering his briefs to put them on. Darius and Bryan followed suit, not wanting to be one-upped, and Aiden took the last one.

A bit later, Casper plopped down on the couch, already changed into his “game suit”: an orange full body spandex suit, with a pair of black shorts, socks, and a baseball cap to make the game easier for its players. Casually checking out his friends, he was reminded of past memories: the four of them meeting in Boy Scouts, their first sleepover, their first TUG sleepover in which he ended up in a very tight hogtie, and their three and a half years of high school in which he and Aiden came out as gay, and Bryan and Darius came out as bi.

“Hey.” Darius waved his hand in front of the Latino’s face. Looking up, he couldn’t help but notice the red suit and blue accessories he was wearing contrasted his dark skin really well. Blushing, he turned away and turned on the game system, switching to the game and messing with the setting in order to get it ready.

Darius switched his attention to messing with Aiden as he finished dressing in his all-black ensemble, lightly tapping his stomach and running his hands down the side of his suit, the two of them grinning at each other before Bryan looked over and groaned at the two’s flirty antics while pulling up the red shorts that matched his green suit.

“Ok everyone,” he called out, “put out the clothes that we’ll put on later.”

To say that the friends followed the directions to bring a wide selection of clothes was an understatement as a small pile of different types of male clothing was tossed into a far corner of the room, rivaling the amount of toys the four had with them tonight.

Each player took their respective controllers, chose their character, and the game was on.

Aiden paused before taking his turn, “What were the rules anyway?”

“20 turns. Every minigame,” Bryan started, “ the winner will put on a piece of clothing, second place will do nothing, third place loses an item of clothing, and fourth place loses an item of clothing, pulls a punishment from the bowl-” he nodded to be big red plastic bowl full of paper slips before continuing,” and their next die roll in the game is how many turns that punishment lasts. If it’s a team game, each member of the winning team wins an item of clothing , the losing team loses one takes their punishments. If it’s a duel, the winner picks an item of clothing to take from the loser and puts it on. That item can’t be the base suit or underwear.”

“Any rules with the stars?”

“Win a star, you pick someone to take off their clothes and you put on an item, lose a star you take off clothing.” Casper stated, having come up with this part of the rules.

Aiden, satisfied with the answer, took his turn and when everyone was finished, the first minigame began.

“Hey, it’s a team minigame.” Darius said, “Looks like Aiden and I are going to kick ass.”

The instruction screen for the game came up and Casper started laughing while the blood drained from Darius’ face because this was the driving game, the one he was absolutely the worst at.

“About to kick ass?” Brian smirked. “As long as we don’t become as wrecked as your car, I think we’ll be fine.”

And that was the case, as Bryan and Casper slaughtered their competition. In a victorious yell, the two launched themselves at the pile, took a shirt, and slipped it on before turning to see that Aiden had taken his visor off, and Darius took his beanie and slung it in the corner.

“The bowl! Aiden, you first.” Casper was absolutely giddy, watching in glee as the wrestler plucked a slip form the top of the bowl and opened it before reading, “Your thighs must be tied to your legs. Ok then, who wants to do it?”

Bryan volunteered and pulled some rope out of the pile before going to work, basically stringing up Aiden in a half hogtie style rig. It took Aiden some time and effort, but he managed to get to his knees and was able to continue playing.

While Aiden was getting tied up, Damian had pulled his punishment, which was confusing to him.

“Put your ring up a level, this stays throughout the entire game, and you must put this paper back in the bowl.” He looked around the room to see if anyone else understood the message.

“The cock rings are also vibrators,” Aiden mentioned,”the remote is over here, just point it at your junk and click the up button.”

After Darius was done, the vibrator barely moving, although Aiden said after the third or fourth speed it would really start up, the game continued.

I hoped you guys liked this part! I do need help coming up with punishments, so feel free to weigh in. could also use some critique, so if you want to leave a comment, please do!

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Re: Mario Party Punishments (MMMM)

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:06 pm

I'm very glad you shared this story! It's easy to read and I like the playful nature of it. I'm glad all the guys are adults, as I get much more pleasure out of a story if that's the case.

Your style of writing allows me to imagine this happening in real life. I mean: the sweet, caring, sometimes annoying mother in the beginning, the way you used one of the characters to explain what those cock rings really are, and so on.

I'm looking forward to reading the next part!
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:16 am

I'm quite enjoying this story, the concept is fun and the characters will be amusing to watch. You are also creative enough to be fun to read. Please keep going
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

fruityguy
TUGs Member

Postby fruityguy » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:14 pm

Ok, i'm putting this up because I won't be able to write for a bit. If you have any punishments that you want to see, please comment or pm them to me, because I need help. Also if you just want to say hi, please comment as well!
-----
Part 2- Turns 2-5

Darius took his turn, choosing to use the free power up he got at the beginning of his last turn to steal ten coins from Aiden.

“Dude! We were on the same team!”

“Talk to me when you’re able to stand on your own two feet again.” Smirking while rolling, Darius got a 6, landing him squarely on the enemy, causing him to lose the same ten coins.

“Well,” Casper started, “I guess you can’t talk to Aiden until you get those ten coins back.”

“Oh, shut up. I can still buy the star if I win the next minigame.”

Aiden groaned as he learned that he would be stuck kneeling like this until the seventh turn began. Casper ignored him and soldiered on.

“Well I guess I can’t let you win for multiple reasons.”

“Wait,” Darius was confused. “What's the other reason?”

Casper grabbed his controller and took his turn while answering with a, “Your short hair is kinda cute.” Bryan looked at him for a split second before Aiden tossed a pillow into his face right as his turn ended and the free-for-all mini game started.

Groaning when they saw it was the baseball mini game, they all got up from their spots on the couch or the floor (besides Aiden), and got in position to begin the game.

With a lot of yelling, the game had already ended before it really began for both Casper and Darius as Aiden and Bryan shot into an early lead, both of them fighting for first. In the end, Aiden pulled out ahead with 13 runs, Bryan let Casper catch up to him with 11, and Darius was in last again with 8.

As Aiden got Darius to toss him a shirt and was putting it on, Casper held out the bowl to Darius.

“Wait, what happens to you and Bryan?” He got an empty stare in response.

“Darius,” Casper was speaking in the tone of I know you know this, “when two people tie, they share the ranking, so Bryan and I are both in second, and you are in fourth, because there is no third place now, so lose a sock and draw a piece of paper.” Darius sighed and followed the instructions, his punishment being hogtied until the time ran out, or he won himself another punishment.

The two people in the house who weren’t tied up banded together to get all 6 feet of the basketball playing under wraps, and after 10 minutes of measuring, tying, and retying, Darius was laying down on the ground unable to do anything other than hit the buttons on his controller or wiggle. That didn’t stop the fact that he wasn’t gagged and was currently letting out a stream of expletives that the others were just tuning out.

Realizing his motor mouth wasn’t going to do anything, Darius uncomfortably took his turn and rolled an- “Eight! Eight turns like this?”

Aiden winced, “That’s going to suck so bad. I would rather hope to get another punishment.”

“Well, I’m not getting a punishment soon because guess what?!” Casper leapt out of his seat. ”I’m getting the star! Bryan, take something off!”

Everyone turned to the TV to see Casper confirm that he wanted the star, and the small cutscene that came along with it showing where the next star was.After the congratulations that came with winning the star, Bryan took his red swim cap off, Casper put on an armband, and the next minigame was displayed.

“It’s a drawing game!” Darius was both elated and nervous, there was no way he could not come in last, but that also meant getting a different punishment.

After making sure everyone was in position (taking the two man team that dominated the first minigame to move the hogtied player in the right spot), the game began.

Although Darius thought he would lose, he noticed that he was doing quite well, as the gymnast next to him was metaphorically choking on his victory. Bryan was doing really well, and was way ahead of his competition. Aiden started off strong but started slipping halfway through the time, not completing the shapes accurately enough or quickly enough to stop Darius from catching up to him. In the end, Darius barely stole second and Aiden had to settle for third.

Bryan immediately snatched his headwear back, took off one of Aiden’s socks, and held out the bowl for Casper to pick his poison. Casper sighed, took off his cap, and drew his punishment.

“Eat a teaspoon of hot sauce each turn. Score!”

Aiden looked angry, “Of all the people in the world to draw that, it’s the one person who enjoys hot sauce way too much.”

Casper had already run into the kitchen to take his first sip, doing it gleefully and revelling in the taste.

“I’ve won a star and I’m eating my favorite sauce? This game is too good to be true.”

Darius glanced at the happy 18 year old before facing the screen and taking his turn. “I hope you roll a ten.” Casper scoffed before it became his turn and rolled a 5. “Can I just take the 5 spoonfuls now?” The other three looked at each other.

“I guess?”

“Why not?”

“May as well let you burn your mouth you masochist.”

The hot sauce addict dashed into the kitchen, took his “punishment” and came back out, gleefully awaiting the next minigame while the others stared at him in horror before turning to face the screen.

The next minigame went by quickly, with Bryan stealing another victory, Aiden and Darius sharing second, and Caspar in last again.

“So this is how liberty dies-” A pillow that happened to be next to Aiden was flung into the recent loser’s face, effectively cutting him off from finishing the movie quote while the victor put on a left basketball shoe.

Casper took off his new armband and drew his punishments. “Turn up your ring 2 levels. This stays for the entire game.” He took the remote and pointed it at his shorts for a second before putting it back on the table, slightly bothered by the vibrations in his nether region before the game continued.

All four teens rushed through their turns before the fighting mini game began and promptly ended as Aiden smoked everyone within less than ten seconds and demanded that someone go get him the black tube sock Bryan had ripped off earlier. When it was put on correctly, all the attention then turned to the hogtied boy who had come in last and was currently being untied by his fellow basketball player.

After he had stretched out his limbs, removed his other sock, and got over his nerves, Darius reached into the bowl and pulled out a two part punishment: “Take your ring and bump it up a level.” He quickly did that and put the remote down, looking back at the paper to continue reading it. “Now, switch out your shorts for something tighter. If you don’t have shorts on, bump up your ring another level. The level your ring is at will stay this way for the entire game unless told otherwise.” Looking around to see if he heard that correctly, he saw all the other guys, even Aiden, who had somehow launched himself across the room, currently sifting through the clothes pile looking for the tightest or smallest pair of shorts the could find while snickering to themselves.

Bryan was the first to come up with a pair he found suitable, a pair of tighty-whities. Darius immediately prayed that the other two would find better options.

Aiden was a slight help, pulling out a square-cut speedo that Darius had worn before in his pool.

But when Caspar came out, he came out with an athletic jockstrap that the other immediately grabbed and threw into Darius’ face. As he stood there, mind catching up with the events going around him, he realized that Aiden was currently pulling his basketball shorts down, exposing his bulge covered in red spandex. Now slightly embarrassed, he quickly pulled on the jockstrap, realizing it didn’t do that much to cover the boner he had under his suit.
Turning back around to grab his controller, he felt a hand land on his rear, yelling out in surprise as he realized his butt may as well have been on display.

He hoped playing basketball and being in marching band had any good effects on it.

Sitting down, he cued up his turn, and brought the game into the sixth round.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:37 pm

Interesting take on an old concept!

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:02 pm

Reading a story like this makes me wish my friends would do this sort of things. But alas, compared to these guys, we are a bunch of boring dudes.

I just want to say once more that your writing style is really lively and that makes for a good reading experience.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:31 am

Great story! Sounds like a nice game to play

fruityguy
TUGs Member

Postby fruityguy » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:46 pm

Ok, so I'm writing the next parts, but I actually do need help coming up with punishments, so if you have any ideas, please share them!

DruidoftheWilds
Kidnapped

Postby DruidoftheWilds » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:53 pm

fruityguy wrote:Ok, so I'm writing the next parts, but I actually do need help coming up with punishments, so if you have any ideas, please share them!

How about smell, tickle, or spanking? Of being sat on, or forced worship. Or something with the ass. A plug or something phallic shape. Sorry if my ideas are bad. I'm terrible at them.

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:16 am

Collar, gag, maybe some elaborate and hot costume over their current attire or maybe even as DruidoftheWilds (great name) said being sat on or forced worship during the game.
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

DruidoftheWilds
Kidnapped

Postby DruidoftheWilds » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:51 am

Ossassin wrote:Collar, gag, maybe some elaborate and hot costume over their current attire or maybe even as DruidoftheWilds (great name) said being sat on or forced worship during the game.

Thank you, I like your name aswell. What about something like dirty socks or underwear gagging them.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:01 am

Here's an idea. Some or all of them getting gagged under a hood or zenti suit?

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:19 am

DruidoftheWilds wrote:
Ossassin wrote:Collar, gag, maybe some elaborate and hot costume over their current attire or maybe even as DruidoftheWilds (great name) said being sat on or forced worship during the game.

Thank you, I like your name aswell. What about something like dirty socks or underwear gagging them.

Thanks, I like those gag ideas a lot I think those are the best kinds of gags for this sort of scenario, maybe fresh off someone else punishing two people by stripping one of those items and "gifting" them to another.
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Fri Jan 13, 2017 8:08 pm

Loser is smothered for 1 minute? Final punishment involved being bound and gagged in the basement/attic/shed overnight?

fruityguy
TUGs Member

Postby fruityguy » Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:59 pm

Ok, so I'm back. Here y'all go. The punishments will be showing up next part. Thanks for sending them in!

Part 3- Turns 6 and half of 7
It was at this turn that everyone realized how close Darius was to winning a star.

“How?!”

‘When you’re stuck on the floor, you can plan out a victory really easily because you have nothing else to do.” He turned to Casper, realizing that his throat was dry as he rolled the die and got a 4. “Hey Casper, can you get me a drink?”

“Sure.” Caspar leaned forward, placed his right foot down on the ground and launched himself backwards over the couch in a backflip, landing on one foot to zero applause.

“Oh come on! Not even a clap?!”

“You do it all the time Cas!” Bryan reasoned. ”You pulled the same shit at your sister’s quinceanera before she nearly murdered you for stealing the spotlight away from her! So sorry if we’re a little underwhelmed.”

“Add a full twist and a double backflip, if you pull it off I’ll give you 50 bucks.”

Casper had returned with the drink and handed it to the choir member. “No Aiden, I’m brave but not stupid.” He looked at the screen. “Did Darius get the star?”

“No, he’s both right in front of it and needs to win the next minigame to get it,” It was Bryan’s turn, “but I plan to take it right under his nose.” He picked the one rare power up that allowed him to roll three dice in one turn.

“No! I’ve already lost so much!” Darius exploded off the couch, giving everyone a nice view of his ass as it slightly bounced. Bryan ignored this and rolled his dice, the first one being a 2.

“Ok,” he reasoned, “it’s not ideal, but it’s doable.” He rolled the second die, resulting in another 2.

Darius was slowly starting to have more hope that Bryan would not sneak the star away from him, but Bryan couldn’t give up now and his final die was an 8.

“I don’t think 12 makes it guys.” he said as his character landed on the exact same spot Darius’ character had this turn.

The rest of the round passed uneventfully and the 4 player mini game began.

“It’s the annoying ‘Whoever gets in front first wins game’, I wonder who’s going to win this.” Darius said, his voice on the edge of sarcasm as he looked at Aiden.

“What?”

“Nothing babe.”

Darius’ frustrations did come to fruition: Aiden did win. As he untied himself because his punishment was over, he pulled out the same armband that Casper had recently lost and put it on before holding out the bowl to the loser of the race: Bryan.

He pulled his punishment and read it quickly. “You and the next loser of a minigame must both wear speedos and share a bath with the water mixed with Nair- Oh that’s going to suck.” he soldiered on, not liking what he was saying, “you both will stay in the tub for 5 minutes while the game is paused. Both of you will gain 2 clothes that anyone not affected by the punishment can choose, and you both draw a new punishment.”

“That’s not fair!” Darius cried out, having been in third taking off the unitard he was wearing, now only down to the white jockstrap over his red compression shorts, showing off the medium-fine hair on his chest and legs.

“Man, today’s not your day is it?” Casper apparently was going to be snarky tonight, before a smack upside the head changed his mind. Cue Round 7.

With everyone now able to be on the couch, everyone was a comfortable witness to Darius’ walk of shame as he passed the star 5 coins short. “Wow,” Aiden commented, “just imagine what would’ve happened if you had won that mini game.”

“You know what Aiden?”

“What?”

“I liked you better on your knees.” The other two players laughed at both the insult and the sly insinuation before noticing the blush on Aiden’s face. They looked at each other, sharing the “We will never speak of this” face and kept playing.

Bryan managed to get the star and in a show of revenge for Darius, told Aiden to take something off. Aiden, in a show of flirtatiousness and showmanship, took off his shirt and flung it in Darius’ face. Or, he tried to and ended up hitting Casper. Bryan didn’t really care and put on the matching shoe.

The next star spawned one space behind Casper, meaning that he’d have to go all the way around the board again, and the closest person to it was Darius!

“Oh how the tables have turned!”

Aiden rolled his die before checking the map and choosing to risk a shortcut…

Which put him within three spaces of the star. “Oh how the turns have tabled my dear friend.”

“You do realize I have a spring, so I can just launch myself to you.”

“You’re one coin short.” There was an angry shout when Casper rolled his third 1 in a row before the 3v1 mini game began.

“Bring it on suckers.” Aiden taunted. “I can’t wait to have you guys swim in Nair.”

Aiden pointed his controller at the TV, tossing out obstacles to knock out the other players. He got Bryan first, who sighed and went to go change into his swim team speedo, the he got Darius, who just lounged back and prayed that Casper avoided everything.

The Latino was close to the end. In fact he was so close, and so excited, that he didn’t see the rolling object until it was too late, and Aiden was pausing the game to put on a beanie and to get the punishment bath going.

Closing the door behind him to the punished didn’t get to see his technique, Aiden got to work drawing up a warm bath before dumping a couple cups of the hair remover in and stirring it around with an old (but recently cleaned) baseball bat so it didn’t touch him. Opening the door, he looked at bryan with his high leg white and gold school speedo, Casper with his red high leg speedo ( with, Adrien noticed with glee, small hairs poking out the bottom that were soon to be gone), and Darius’ black square cut speedo, something that could pass off as very short shorts.

Grinning, he gestured to the bathtub and the others walked towards the water before Bryan remembered something important.

“Guys, we don’t want the stuff inside of us.”

Aiden rubbed his hands in glee as he pulled out his last stops, which happened to be...

“Okay, I understand the condoms, and I sadly understand the buttplug, but I don’t want to understand the buttplug.”

“Too bad. Put them on.” After some time, the three ended up standing next to the jacuzzi sized bathtub that Aiden’s family owned.

“Man,” Casper said, “I’ve never been so happy that you tub is pretty much a hot tub. It would've been so awkward to do this in a normal sized tub. I mean-” he tried to save himself, “it’s still awkward, knowing that we’re all about to lose our body hair, but at least it’s in comfort.”

Bryan just accepted his fate flat out. “I needed to wax for swim season anyway.” Wanting to keep up his brave face, he took confident steps in and sat down, making sure the water ended at his neck and didn’t touch his face. Not ones to be shown up, Casper and Darius followed and Aiden started the timer and got the towels ready.

tiednw
Tied up

Postby tiednw » Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:35 am

Nice new chapter.

I think Aiden should go in as well.

Nice that they lose their body hair, so it would be less painfull in case somebody gets tied up in duct tape.

Ossassin
Kidnapper

Postby Ossassin » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:45 am

That's a hilarious punishment but now well, I wouldn't want to be Aidan cause all mercy and pity is gone. Awesome job fruity
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Give me a minute
I'll duct tape you

Return to “Fictional PG-17 Section”