The Jock and his Inexperienced Sub (M/m) PG-17

This section is for fictional stories that are more adult than the rest of the board sections. Anything that is suited for only adults should be posted here.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz, zanev

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:13 pm

Chapter One – The Beginning

Today was the day. Matt had been anticipating this day for months; after a lot of planning it was finally time for him to meet up with someone. He was just an eighteen year old sub with no experience at all, how could he have any, but he was about to get some.
He had met his soon to be Master online, you can find anything on the internet if you know where to look. Once they established they had similar interests they quickly became attached.

They had started with simple conversations on the internet, even the occasional roleplay, they both knew however this was not as much as either of them wanted. As their conversations progressed Matt began to take pictures of himself, nothing too intimate, a gagged selfie, and the occasional self –tie one thing led to another and soon they were having regular Skype conversations, talking to each other about their days and other general things, straying further and further from the original course of conversation.

Then they decided they wanted to meet up.

That changed everything; at first the two of them were obviously sceptical but hey, a little paranoia never hurt anyone. Eventually they decided on a date, Matt would travel to him as that seemed more convenient for the two of them, he would be staying over for a long weekend, Friday to Monday, what could go wrong?

A relatively long trip followed by a short walk resulted in Matt standing outside the house he had been waiting so long to visit. He stood there for a few seconds, almost as if considering turning around and leaving, he quickly shook the thought from his head and walked up to the door ringing the doorbell, standing there patiently.
When the door opened Matt looked up at his Master for the first time face to face. His obviously athletic build was vastly superior to Matt’s own thin and relatively weak one.

“Hey” Scott said simply, no strict tone, no underlying dominance, just a simple greeting.
Matt returned the greeting equally calmly as he stepped inside dumping his backpack full of essentials onto the ground as he did.

“Nice place” Matt commented already impressed with the 21-year old’s small but homely house as he took a quick glance around the relatively open planned ground floor walking towards the sofa and proceeding to spread himself across half of it.

“Thanks, I only bought it a few months ago” Scott replied as he took up the rest of the sofa stretching as he did so. They both sit there for a few seconds silently, almost as if they both are checking this was actually real or if it was just in their heads.

“So, what now?” Matt asks nervously, borderline shyly as he clicks his knuckles.

“Agh don’t do that” Scott immediately says instinctively flinching at the sound it produces. Matt just smirks in response but does however rest his hands back in his lap tapping some unknown tune against his thigh.

“You caught up to me on House of Cards yet?” Scott asks turning to look at Matt as he does so; Matt just nods causing him to grab the TV remote and start the first episode of the most recent season that he had waited to start until Matt was with him.
Usually both Scott and Matt would enjoy House of Cards, it being both of their favourite shows, however if you knew either of them you would be able to see how distracted they were, both of them paying more attention to the other than the award winning show.
As the show reaches its credits and Netflix warns it is about to play the next episode Scott picks the remote back up and pauses it.

“Wanna drink dude?”

“Sure, what do you have?”

“I have coke if you want it.”

“That’d be great thanks.”

Scott walks out of the room and to the fridge taking out a can of coke, he looks at the nutritional statistics on it in disgust having only bought cans of coke knowing Matt was practically addicted to the stuff; he takes out a bottle of orange juice for himself and pours the contents of both drinks into glasses before walking back to the sofa and passing the glass with the less healthy contents to Matt.

“That is officially the first thing I am training out of him…” Scott mutters to himself as he takes a sip of his own drink. Matt seemingly didn’t hear him and he resumes the Netflix series. Two episodes without conversation later and the two of them are both tired, Matt having only arrived late in the evening.
“We better go set up your sleeping arrangements.” Scott says as he turns off the TV entirely and gets up with a slight grunt.
Matt follows him upstairs as Scott leads him into his own room, purposely walking past the spare bedroom. As Matt enters he sees the sleeping bag already laid out on the floor and yawns.

Barely five minutes after getting into the sleeping bag and Matt is sound asleep. Scott just smirks lying in his own bed. He wonders If the awkward silence between them will continue on tomorrow as he sighs to himself. The last thing he sees is his new sub sleeping on the floor below him before he falls asleep himself.
Last edited by BoundBoyBeta on Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Inexperienced Sub (M/m)

Postby bondagefreak » Sun Jun 19, 2016 11:23 pm

A promising start!

I already like Scott quite a bit 8)

I think he'll be a good Dom for Matt.
I also like the fact that they're not rushing into it, which is also a credit to Scott.

And he's also right about Matt's soda pop addition.
That shit's terrible you for!
No sub of mine would be drinking that, so I'm glad to see Scott share my own philosophy.

Nice to see how Matt was made to sleep on the floor next to his new Master's bed, and it's also nice to see that Scott owns a sleeping bag :quirk:
Sets the stage for what's to come.

Can't wait to read the next part!

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Mon Jun 20, 2016 11:34 am

Chapter Two – The Unforeseen Outcome
An alarm on his phone brought Scott from his slumber; he sits up and turns off the relatively quiet alarm standing up and yawning he walks to the bathroom tiredly and turns on the shower. He stands there for a few seconds keeping his arm under the spray waiting for the water to warm up. As it does so he steps into the shower with a loud yawn. He stands there motionless as the water hits him, his brain still waking up pondering the dream he just had.

Turning the water off a few minutes later he steps out of the shower picking up a towel and quickly drying his body, as he begins to dry his hair he strolls out of the bathroom and back into his bedroom. He stops in his tracks noticing the sleeping bag on the floor next to his bed, the events of the previous day coming back to him, realising it was indeed not a dream.
Scott smiles as the sleeping bag-clad form in front of him stirs in its sleep; He yawns again as he heads down stairs to the fridge taking out some orange juice, his hand floating over the coke for a few seconds then chuckles to himself, even Matt wouldn’t drink coke first thing in the morning; he shudders at the thought, not even sure if this is the case. He closes the fridge with just orange juice and pours out two glasses of it. He takes the two glasses upstairs walking into his room to see Matt sitting up in his sleeping bag rubbing his eyes. He places one of the glasses on his bedside table next to Matt and leans against the wall.

“G’morning Matt” he says calmly taking a sip of his own orange juice.

Matt looks up at him with a yawn as he begins to maneuver himself out of the relatively thick sleeping bag.

“Mornin’” he says with a yawn as he stands up and proceeds to clicks his knuckles.

“Boy you better stop doing that…” Scott says simply with a borderline fierce glare as he puts his empty glass down on the windowsill.

“Sorry…” Matt says quietly looking down at the ground, having only done it out of habit. This just causes Scott to smile.

“Nah don’t worry about it, anyway let’s go get some breakfast, don’t forget your orange juice” Scott says with no room for argument heading out of the room and down the stairs.
Matt looks over to the orange juice taunting him on the bedside table. He glares at it for a few seconds, personally hating the stuff as he picks up the glass and follows Scott downstairs.

When he heads into the kitchen he sees Scott already sitting on the table in front of two bowls of granola. Scott pushes the second bowl of granola towards Matt. Matt looks at the bowl with slight scepticism, being used to far sweeter foods. He sits down in front of it, placing the glass of still untouched orange juice onto the table next to him.

“Granola… really…” Matt mumbles quietly picking up the spoon conveniently placed in the bowl with continued scepticism.

“Problem? It is perfectly healthy…” Scott points out calmly eating his own breakfast.

“Yeah but it isn’t exactly… eh… never mind.” Matt says quietly and slowly starts to consume his food. Scott watches him silently as he eats his own food wondering how Matt is still slim given his questionable diet and sighs. After Matt has finally finished his breakfast, the orange juice still untouched Scott takes the two bowls to the sink and begins to wash them up.

“So what do you want to do today Matt?” Scott asks, wondering if there will be any subtly, knowing perfectly well what he wants as he places the now bowls back into the cupboard and the spoons in a draw.

“I don’t know…” Matt says quietly, followed by a slightly louder “up to you”.

“Well it is still early so we might as well do something to wake us up.” Scott says, wondering if Matt will be blunt or if he will later have to take the first step. Scott walks into the main living area, Matt following closely behind him. Scott gets onto the floor and pulls out a box from under the sofa, Matt looks at the box curiously as Scott takes out a chess board from inside and places it on the coffee table.

“Let’s make this simple, you win, you tie me up, I win, I tie you up.” Scott practically orders with a slight smirk. Knowing for sure that Matt thinks he would not be able to beat him in a fair chess game, he smiles wondering if Matt will purposely lose to ensure his chances of being tied up.

“Sure fine I guess…” Matt says quietly as he helps set up the board, taking the remaining pieces from the box.
Scott sits on the sofa, his legs rested on the coffee table next to the chess board, while Matt sits on the floor opposite him claiming it gives him a better view of the board. Matt, being white moves a pawn forward starting the game, though thinking heavily.
He wants to win, he knows that, but he also desperately wants to be tied up; does he risk Scott thinking he is an idiot in order to get tied up, as he is sure he would have to play abysmally in order for Scott to beat him.
Scott moves a pawn in return, though Matt doesn’t even seem to notice, deep in thought.

Matt is worried, the game is progressing quickly and he is winning by far, Scott down to a few pawns, both bishops and a knight while he himself still has all his pieces. He sighs knowing there is no way he will be able to loose without purposely sacrificing all of his pieces obviously. Scott suddenly grins, for no apparent reason.

“What…” Matt says simply looking up at him from the board.

“Nothing, don’t worry” Scott replies calmly.

“Sure, whatever” Matt says as he moves one of his many pieces.

Scott looks at the board calmly, having a major choice to make, he could make it easy for his sub, or wait for him to outright ask. He sighs knowing it is likely Matt would take a long time to ask, wasting a lot of their time together.
He makes a choice and moves a piece.

“Checkmate.” he states, causing Matt to look up in confusion.

“Wait what?” Matt says looking across the contents of the board, realising it is in fact true. At first he is happy, he would get to be tied up, but then he is concerned, was he really so distracted that he lost so easily? He had been sure that Scott didn’t stand a chance.

“You are going to get tied up boy…” Scott smirks as Matt looks up to him with a combination of confusion and desire.
Last edited by BoundBoyBeta on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

bondagefreak
Master

Re: The Inexperienced Sub (M/m)

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:06 am

Really enjoying the detail you're putting into this...like their difference in eating habits.
Also enjoyed getting a glimpse of what both characters are thinking.

So Scott is much better as chess than he led on. Makes sense, especially since he's the one who initiated the challenge.

I can't help but wonder what's in store for Matt now.
His first time up under Scott should be really exciting for both of them.
I'm probably as interested as Matt to know what Scott plans on doing now.

This should be fun :)
And it's nice to know Scott owns a thick sleeping bag. Loads of possibilities...

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Re: The Jock and his Inexperienced Sub (M/m) PG-17

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:54 am

A game of chess is a really nice way to decide who gets to tie up who. Please continue! I'm excited to read where this is headed.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:47 pm

Yay, I have two separate readers who between them have viewed this story 374 times! :D
Well I guess it is more likely other people read it then don't comment or post on the story...
but still...

Yeah the next chapter is pretty much done... ish... xD
I'll either upload it today or tomorrow most likely, no promises though. xD

Nicktie
Kidnapped

Postby Nicktie » Sat Jun 25, 2016 8:06 pm

Please do! I love the details in this story thus far

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Jun 25, 2016 9:00 pm

Also keep in mind that forum guests account for MOST of those 374 views.
They can't leave feedback unless they sign up as members.

Sealherlips
Bondage Expert

Postby Sealherlips » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:31 pm

bondagefreak wrote:Also keep in mind that forum guests account for MOST of those 374 views.

You have to be a member to view the PG-17 section.

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:36 pm

Sealherlips wrote:
bondagefreak wrote:Also keep in mind that forum guests account for MOST of those 374 views.

You have to be a member to view the PG-17 section.

You need to be a member to see the PG-17 section on the index page of the forum, if you get a link to a post on the PG-17 section, or you get to it from active topics or wutev then you can still view it.

djtsox
TUGs Member

Postby djtsox » Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:09 pm

cant wait for the next chapter. I hope smelly socks are included at some point.

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:02 am

Nice with the details. I especially like how Matt is good enough to easily win at chess (provided he's not distracted). But now I'm wondering how Scott could possibly win with a setup like that! I believe Matt's King would need to be boxed in from the sides, front, and back by his own pieces at least.
While I agree the soda habit's gotta go, it doesn't seem fair to force Matt to have stuff he doesn't like. Perhaps they could reach a compromise?
Anyway, can't wait for the bondage part!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:23 pm

mikeybound wrote:While I agree the soda habit's gotta go, it doesn't seem fair to force Matt to have stuff he doesn't like. Perhaps they could reach a compromise?

I don't know, but I think if Matt's is unable to drop his soda addiction and unable to motivate himself to eat healthy, Scott's gotta put his foot down and force his sub to start taking good habits. Given the story title, it can be assumed that Scott intends on being the boi's Dom, in which case watching over Matt and making sure he remains healthy (both physically and emotionally) becomes his responsibility.
Anyways, once you start getting into the habit of eating healthy, you never wanna go back to junk food. It just takes some getting used to.
Lucky for Matt, he'll have his own personal health coach to watch over him! 8)

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Fri Jul 01, 2016 8:50 am

Lol I know how hard it is to break unhealthy habits. I was just thinking like "Oh, you don't like orange juice? How about apple? Or grape? Mango?"
Anyway, the juice could always make a fitting punishment. With extra pulp!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:44 pm

mikeybound wrote:Lol I know how hard it is to break unhealthy habits. I was just thinking like "Oh, you don't like orange juice? How about apple? Or grape? Mango?"
Anyway, the juice could always make a fitting punishment. With extra pulp!

Failure to agree to any of those above choices should INDEED result in Matt being force-fed the extra pulp orange juice! :)

But man, I think you're being way too kind. The only compromise I would have been willing to make is orange juice or water.

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:47 pm

Good start, so far.

I will have to disagree with bondagefreak on the multiple perspectives idea. It's merely my opinion, and I'm not saying it's right, but I think your story would be more suspenseful if you kept the perspective to Matt. Revealing Scott's thoughts kinda ruins some of the mystery about Scott's intentions. Even though the title of the story does say alot about what to expect, it would've been better to tell it from Matt's perspective in the long run. This way we don't know what Scott's gonna do next. Again, this is my opinion, and I'm not saying there's anything wrong with your choice of narration, but it's what I perfer to see personally.

Anyways, good start so far. It's a nice, we'll paced, start to the story.
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:59 pm

Matt sat there opposite Scott entirely still, as if processing this information; Scott studied this for a few seconds before deciding they should get started.

“Hey, Boy” Scott says snapping his fingers in front of his face snapping Matt out of his daze.

“Put away the chess set while I go and get some stuff” Scott says before jogging upstairs leaving Matt to do as he was told. Matt tosses the pieces back into the box before placing the box back under the couch.
Scott returns holding a singular roll of duct tape in one hand and a few coils of rope in the other; he moves the small coffee table to the side before telling Matt to lie down face down in the now large area in-front of the sofa. Matt obviously does so obediently without a word of complaint though he fails miserably at hiding how nervous he is. Scott smiles as he gently takes both of Matt’s wrists and guides them behind his back. Matt shifts around slightly but otherwise remains silent and motionless as Scott coils rope tightly around his wrists. Gently lifting Matt’s left leg, Scott begins to connect it to Matt’s wrists with more rope, Scott then repeats this action with Matt’s other leg. Matt’s nervous fidgeting has by now become borderline thrashing around, Scott just smirks at this, after all it is a bit late now.

“Calm down boy, it is a bit late now…” Scott repeats his thought with a smirk. He spreads himself across the sofa looking down at his sub who seems quite busy testing his bonds and wriggling his fingers around, as if reaching for knots he can’t see.

“How’d you get to be so good at this anyway?” Matt asks trying to look up, obviously referring to the, while not perfect, formidable rope work.

“I’d tell you but then I would have to kill you” Scott says with a smirk tapping Matt’s prone body with his foot, the flinch this causes just makes him do it again.

“Hey cut it out!” Matt says, perhaps louder than he should of as this causes Scott to realise that Matt is still in a position to make a lot of noise, he can’t have that obviously. Scott stands up, cocky dominant smirk on his face. Scott crouches down over Matt and lifts him up by his armpits, repositioning him so he is kneeling facing away from the sofa. Matt opens his mouth to speak but it is immediately covered by Scott’s hand.

“Now is not the time for talking boy” Scott says with a smirk as he wraps his free arm around Matt’s torso pulling him against him. Matt lets out a quiet moan and attempts to move around a bit, more to test how much freedom he has than to show disobedience; Scott obviously thought this was too much freedom as he reached over for the roll of duct tape and began to wrap it around Matt’s head tightly sealing his mouth shut. Matt thrashes slightly and starts grunting obviously having some objections to being muzzled up but his objections are ignored as Scott continues to add more tape. Once what Scott deemed as “enough” tape was applied he lifted Matt up and placed him down on the sofa so he was lying on his side facing the TV, Scott took the remaining space, moving Matt’s head into his lap as he grabs the TV remote.

“Up for some more house of cards?” Scott asks with a slight smirk knowing full well that while Matt enjoys the series, that is far from what he is interested in at the moment. Matt just grunts, and moves as if attempting to shrug his shoulders, he apparently realises how stupid this looks as he grunts before facing the TV. Scott turns on the fourth episode and sits back, stroking his hand through Matt’s hair idly his attention mostly focused on the TV.

“So what did you think of that episode?” Scott asks as the credits roll, laughing at the assortment of grunts that come in response.

“Yeah I liked it too” Scott says with a smirk continuing to run his fingers through Matt’s hair as he stretches a bit. Netflix starts the next episode but Scott grabs the remote and turns the sound down a bit. Matt grunts curiously but Scott places his hand over his already tightly duct taped mouth, further reducing the sound that comes out. Matt lets out a moan and tries to thrash a bit but it accomplishes nothing, well that is a lie, it did accomplish something, just not something Matt intended.

“Calm down” Scott orders simply pinching Matt’s nose. This seems to have the adverse effect to calming Matt down but Scott has no trouble keeping him relatively still. After a mere twenty seconds Matt’s nose gets released leaving him breathing heavily remaining otherwise still on the sofa; once his breathing returns to a more normal speed he lets out a long moan.

“Seriously boy, this is wimpy stuff…” Scott says as he playfully pinches and unpinches Matt’s nose a few times for no longer than a second a time, but still enough to annoy him. After a minute or so of this he pinches his nose without immediately letting go. Matt, having been used to quickly being able to breathe again, is surprised when Scott doesn’t let go and tries to let out a grunt, the sound is not even audible. After half a minute Scott releases his grip; he debates continuing this torment for a couple of seconds before deciding not to, deciding to start off simple, this does not however stop him from pinching and unpinching Matt’s nostrils a few more times. Once this torment stops his sub relaxes a bit, turning his attention to the near muted TV, Scott calmly runs his fingers through his sub’s hair as he grabs the remote with his free hand turning up the volume.
Other than the occasional quiet moan coming from Matt and a countering “shh” from Scott they watch the rest of the episode in silence. Scott somehow grows bored of his favourite TV series and decides to turn off the TV. Reaching for a pair of scissors he moves them as if to begin removing the layers of tape, he changes his mind however placing the scissors back out of reach, much to the confusion of his sub. He just smirks in response pulling his sub against him with one arm.

“You know as much as I’d love to free you there is something I wanted to test first…” Scott grins as he gently lifts up Matt’s t-shirt and runs his fingers across his torso; this action causes far better results than Scott could ever hope as he strains to keep Matt’s struggling form still with one arm while keeping up the torment with the other. After a few minutes of running his fingers across Matt’s chest he decides that is enough for now, he should start slowly after all. Matt breathes heavily, a light layer of sweat coating him, the short torment proving he is obviously far more ticklish than he would like.

“You know I’m pretty sure you told me you weren’t that ticklish” Scott questions, happy to find out otherwise though curious as to why he was lied to. Matt tries to respond, evidently having forgot about the layer of tape keeping his mouth firmly shut.

“Just don’t lie to me again.” Scott ends the conversation seriously as he stretches out a bit, running his fingers through Matt’s dirty blonde hair obviously content in this situation; reaching for the remote he turns the TV back on. Matt relaxes, pretty sure the torment has now stopped. He relaxes in his relatively restrictive bonds turning most of his focus to the TV. The rest of it remains debating one single fact in his head. Did he want this life?

Sniffmyfeet
Kidnapper

Postby Sniffmyfeet » Wed Jul 20, 2016 8:29 pm

I like the level of detail that you put into the breathplay scene. Somehow I feel the gag was not complete, without a sock in the sub's mouth. But that's just a preference! I'm really enjoying this story and I hope Scott will succeed in breaking Matt's resistance.
bondage /'bɒndɪdʒ/ noun & verb. ME.
A The condition of being bound or tied; fig. subjection to authority, constraining force, or obligation. LME.
‣b
spec. Sadomasochism involving binding, handcuffing, etc. M20.

(SOED, 6th ed.)

Nicktie
Kidnapped

Postby Nicktie » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:04 pm

Great update! I like your writing style, too!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:17 pm

Enjoying the lighthearted nature of this tale.
I also gotta say, I loved the breathplay-tickling combination!

Matt's pretty lucky though. Looks like Scott went pretty easy on him with the gag.
Wonder what the jock has in store for his new sub :)

chadmc90
Bondage Expert

Postby chadmc90 » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:15 pm

Nice continuation. Keep going with it!
Check out my latest story A Cowboy's Dream!

Feedback highly appreciated! Feel free to Private Message me if you prefer to not post on the public forum!

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:03 am

Still anxiously waiting for the next part!

mikeybound
Master

Postby mikeybound » Sat Sep 03, 2016 4:48 am

Ooh! Breath play. This is going to be good! Don't suppose you'll throw in chloroform while you're at it?

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:23 pm

I'm still hoping you'll find the time to continue this.
I greatly enjoyed the three chapters you've posted so far. It would be a shame to let this die off.

BoundBoyBeta
Kidnapper

Postby BoundBoyBeta » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:36 am

bondagefreak wrote:I'm still hoping you'll find the time to continue this.
I greatly enjoyed the three chapters you've posted so far. It would be a shame to let this die off.

Yeah I really haven't had much time lately. I'll definitely continue this story once I have some though. :)

bondagefreak
Master

Postby bondagefreak » Mon Dec 26, 2016 2:19 pm

So here I am, five months after the last update...STILL patiently waiting for the next chapter.
Even my patience has it's limits though :quirk:

Shadesflirty
Kidnapped

Postby Shadesflirty » Sat Feb 25, 2017 4:49 am

Really nice story :)

Return to “Fictional PG-17 Section”