bound in sandals

Stories from the start of the board to 9/21/11

Moderators: AlexUSA, zanev

flipflopboy
TUGs Member

bound in sandals

Postby flipflopboy » Tue Apr 13, 2010 3:25 pm

hi i am a male 21 not gay. This happen to me one day. It was a hot sunny day I had decided to go for a walk in the park, I was wearing a shirt, shorts and brown leather sandals. while sitting in the park a boy about the same age as me wearing shorts t-shirt and flip flops came over to me and sat down beside me and then spoke to me " hey, you got nice sandals by the way", i said thanks, he then said do you live around here . "just across the road" i mumbled. He aked if we could go to my hosue becasue he was thirtsy and wanted a drink, so i invinted him over not knowing what was going to happen. when we were in the house i was in the toliet he spotted a set of ties and duct tape. when i came out of the toilet he said "can a play I game with you", i said "yes". Then all of a sudden i was being tied up with the ties, i said "these are pretty tight" he said "i know" , when it came to the tape i asked what it was for he said "to gag you" , i didn't want it on becasue then i would feel vunrable, but it was forced on me so there i was sitting all tied up and gagged. after half an hour i said through my gag "let me go" i mumlbed, he laughed and said no that i was his hostage. i mmmphhed and struggled and wiggled about to get free but the ties were tight. about a couple hours later he came and he had a bag filled with all my sandals, he found in my room. "i going to watch you struggle in all your sandals and enjoy it " so there i was bound and gagged wearing all my sandals every hour by the way, i have 15 pairs so about two pairs per hr. I was tied up all day, when i needed the toliet he made me jump like a bunny rabit. i really enjoyed it being humilated towards the end he made me play with mself and put it over my sandals and wear them
Last edited by flipflopboy on Wed May 05, 2010 2:24 pm, edited 4 times in total.

flipflopboy
TUGs Member

Re: bound in sandals

Postby flipflopboy » Tue May 04, 2010 11:43 pm

another story

one day I decieded to pay a visit to a friend of mine. The day was relly warm so I wore my favourite outfit my t-shirt, shorts and sandals. I arrived and rang the door bell and my friend answered. He invinted me up to his room and little did i know that his others friends were there. I reached the room door and moved though into the room, when I was tackeld onto the ground, i tried to scream but my sounds were muffled by a hand over my mouth and then a strip of tape. my hands and feet were bound with rope, i felt hepless and a little scraed of what would happen to me. I tried to get myself free and tried to scream but all that came out was "MMMMMMPPPHHH!!!!!!". I was left like this for a whole hour. then i heard muffled talk in the background of what they were planning to do to me, "let's take him into the woods". all of a sudden i was being lifted into the boot of a car and driven somewhere, i didn't know where i was going i felt frightened. the car stopped about five to ten minutes later, the boot opened i was lifted out. I looked around me and saw trees. the guy beside me said "strip naked boy but leave only your sandals on" i was then retied with rope and tape with only my sandals on and left. i couldn't call on help becasue i was gagged, later on they came and untied me and if i told anyone they do it again only worse and leave me. before i left they made me play with myself and made me enjoy it.
Last edited by flipflopboy on Wed May 05, 2010 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fesselfan
Bondage Expert

Postby Fesselfan » Wed May 05, 2010 2:05 am

Welcome to the board...nice to see that you started by sharing stories.
However, I think your stories would greatly benefit from a little more detail, a little more structure...and use of a spell checker. As they are now, they are not very pleasantly to read.

Cheers

FF
There are 10 kind of people in the world.
Those who understand binary numeral system, and those who don't.

flipflopboy
TUGs Member

Postby flipflopboy » Wed May 05, 2010 11:27 pm

any guys that would like to share their stories of being tied up in flip flops or sandals is more than welcome to do

flipflopboy
TUGs Member

Postby flipflopboy » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:48 am

This is another story of me bound in my sandals, one summers day I was walking through a wooded area, I was dressed in jeans, shirt and black leather cross strap sandals. I spotted a group of boys hanging around, I'd hope they wouldn't notice me wearing my sandals but it was too late, one of the boys shouted, "look at the poof in the sandals,let's get him, teach him a lesson". I tried to run, but wearing sandals was difficult, eventually they caught up to me. One hoisted me onto their shoulders and carried me into the woods, they tied me to the tree with lots of rope, making it hard for me to escape, "so u like wearing sandals, u big poof" I struggled to get lose, thinking how stupid I was wearing my sandals. They then taped up my mouth in duct tape several times, I felt helpless then one of them uniziped my jeans and started stroking me, edging me few times until I exloped into my pants, they each spat in my face afterwards they ripped my clothes off me and left me standing naked in my sandals and wrote on my chest, I was like this a few hours, they came back and took me to theirs and became their slave

canuck100
TUG Site Admin

Postby canuck100 » Mon Feb 02, 2015 6:53 am

People don't usually wear sandals where you live? Here I can't imaginge being bullied just for wearing them. Everyone wears sandals from June to August

flipflopboy
TUGs Member

Postby flipflopboy » Thu Feb 05, 2015 12:10 am

The third story is actually fictional, I was bored and thought I write a story since it had been awhile since my last post

LOVE WEAR SANDALS
TUGs Member

Postby LOVE WEAR SANDALS » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:36 am

Fantastic topic and histories, I love very much all that!

LOVE WEAR SANDALS
TUGs Member

Postby LOVE WEAR SANDALS » Wed Dec 07, 2016 2:31 am

I lost contact with a friend, but it was fantastic. He plays like a plumber, and made me a hand gag, then, tied my hand behind, and put a gag and a collar in me, tell me orders... Usually in his room, because he lived with others. BUT, at one time, he start to take me down like this, to their friends watching me. At principle I don´t need, but was particulary exciting, and becames a rotine!!! He makes me to wash things, gagged and in sandals, and telling the others: see the sandals I´m using!!!! A love to show my feet, they´re very beautifull and I take very care with then!

I use sandals every time i can, and love when I see others looking my foot in sandals!

Shepard
TUGs Member

Postby Shepard » Mon Dec 19, 2016 10:13 am

Definitely game for this - anyone who wants to chat or RP about this topic send me a PM!

Return to “Start to 9/21/11”