Beauty Queens Gone Bad FF/M

Moderators: AlexUSA, zanev

chloroformmeplease
Bondage Expert

Beauty Queens Gone Bad FF/M

Postby chloroformmeplease » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:21 am

Sam always did his photography as a hobby in the past. His older friends saw some of his work and hired him to photograph a wedding. It was a nice clear day in New England on the day of the wedding.

Sam was pretty damn excited but a bit nervous because there was so many beautiful women there. Most of them were a bit older then he was so he had to put his shyness aside if he was going to get any decent photos of the beauty queens. He actually wasn't a shy young man but like most guys his age he got that way around gorgeous women.

He walked straight up to one of them and asked if he could take a dozen or sp pictures of her. She graciously said yes and he placed her in many different poses. After about ten minutes he had realized he had taken over 4o photos of her. At this time the reception had been well under way. He had already taken pics of the first dance and the cutting of the cake and throwing of the bouqette and the garter belt so he was pretty much left to take whatever pics he wanted to take. He did feel as though this lovely lady was taking all of his time. He started to let her know he had to get back inside to take some more pics of the guests before they started to leave.

She asked him if she could see what he had taking of her so far. Sam just couldn't bring himself to say no to her. The two of them walked into a wooded area and sat on a bench to view the pictures. Sam could not take it anymore he finally said what he wanted to say since the first time he saw her. "You know you are so beautiful you could be a model or enter beauty pageants and easily win". "It's funny you say that Sam because I am entered in a beauty pageant and after viewing these photos you took of me I think you really captured the real me". Sam paused and thought about it for a minute and viewed a couple more of her photos. "Yeah I guess I did capture you pretty good didn't I"? She smiled and kissed Sam on the cheek. "Yes Sam you did and capturing is fun", then she giggled and got up off of the bench. "So Sam in two weeks the pageant starts and I really need someone to follow me around take photos of me and I want to know if you would like the job, it is one week and I will pay you in cash fifteen hundred dollars to take pics of me and my friend for one week,what do you say Sam"? Sam could not hold back his excitiment long. "Oh wow Shelley, yes I would love to and I could use the money for sure and I'll bet you win the pageant too".

Sam got off the bench as well and took her by the hand and started to walk back to where the reception was being held. "I can't wait to tell all of my friends about this one, wow". Shelley tugged him back toward her. "Sam, you can't let anyone know because usually professionals do this and we have to take them from a list but we are allowed to find our own but if your name gets out there and they find out you're not a pro the pros will get mad at me and I won't be able to hire anyone in the future, you can let your firneds know after it is all over, ok honey I'm sorry about this, do you still want to do it even though it has to be kept a secret for now"? Sam didn't even give it a thought. "Yes Shelley of course it is ok I just wanted them to be able to share in my excitment but yes it is more then fine with me". Shelly pulled Sam back toward the wooded area and wrapped her arms around him. "I really like you Sam,ya know". "I like you to Shh". Sam's words were cut short by Shelley kissing him on the lips. At first it was a simple kiss and then it got passionate. A minute later they were french kissing on the bench.

The two made out for about ten minutes and then decided to go back to the reception.

Two weeks had finally passed and Sam got a text from Shelley giving him the directions and the time to be there. Sam drove his car and was there in a little less then two hours.

He finally got to see Shelley after getting his pass to the auditoriums. The two hugged and she whispered into his ear that they could not be seen kissing and had to maintain a professionalism between themselves while the pageant was going on. Sam was introduced to her friend who was also very beautiful. The three of them got along fine as Sam tagged along wanting to be with her but could only set up shoots and take her photos.

Shelley's friend had already won her pageant and had some time off plus they wanted her there to help the girls out. Since she was Shelley's best friend and a few years older she acted as more of a mentor and to watch over her.

The big night was finally here. Shelley made it to the top 12 easily as she was a favorite to win. It came down to the top few and Shelley was right in the running. Sam smiled so big and kept snapping photos as Shelley won the crown. After taking her place with her new crown and her new title the crowd began to filter out. A few interviews in the back and then Shelley and her friend would drive home and get some well needed rest. Shelley gave Sam a note and told him to park his car somehwere else so he could leave with the two of them so they could spend some time together. Sam read the note and drove out to a secluded wooded area. He parked his car in an old abandoned barn as she had instructed. As he walked from the barn Shelley and her friend pulled up to where he was standing. "Hi honey, Shelley said as she got out fo the mini van, "now I can kiss you and hug you and spend all night long cuddled up with you". The two kissed passionately for several minutes.

Then Shelley's friend jumped out of the van and ran over to Shelley and hugged her. "Wow Shelley the night was awesome now we are both the reigning beauty queens of Vermont, don't you just love it, Ahhh I wanna get wild don't you, I wanna be bad Shelley, come on let's celebrate like we talked about". Sam was curious of course. "What kind of celebrating are you planning on doing"? "Don't you worry baby cakes you will find out soon enough and believe you will not forget a minute of it because it defintely includes you too baby cakes". "Before we go though Sam we need you to help us put our bags in the very back of the van, right now they are in the back seat and some of them are heavy plus our nails just got done today and we don't want to chip the polish or break them so could you be a sweetie and put the bags back there for us"? "No problem I have to put my camera back there too". So Sam walked to the sliding side door and opened it and sure enough they had some big bags there on the seat.

Sam put the bags as far back as he could reach. Then he gently placed his camera on one of the bags. Just then Shelley's friend jumped om his back and pulled his arms behind his back. "What the hell are you doing,Shelley help me". Her friend pulled him away from the back of the van and closer to the sliding side door as Shelley kneeled in front of Sam and poured liquid onto a cloth from a small bottle she had in her hands. Her soft hand clamped over his mouth with the cloth folded inside of her palm as she pinched his nose closed with her other hand. Her long fingernails dug slightly into the sides of his nose as her friend held his arms tightly behind his back. Sam could smell the scent of fresh nail polish just before she clamped his nose closed. "Fingernail polish and chloroform what a sexy combination just like a femma fatale movie don't you think Sam", Sheley sarcastically asked Sam as he struggled to get away and to breathe. "I am just toying with you ya know honey,anytime I want you out all I have to do is move the cooth over your nostrils too". Before she even finshed her sentence she had done just that.

Sam sucked air in through his nostrils taking a big deep breath and breathed in the chloroform. He struggled for a few seconds as his legs went wild in attempts to escape his captors but soon slowed to a halt. "Don't worry my love we are going to have fun with you for a long long time and no one will ever suspect two beauty queens of kidnapping some 17 year old guy who takes pictures so you'll just have to learn to enjoy your new life when you do finally wake up all bound and gagged so no one will hear you and you won't be able to escape, I guess you could say we're beauty queens gone bad, we deserve some fun too ya know Sammy boy". Hearing those last words Sam's eyes fluttered and he gave into her cloth held lethal hand and his face buried down deeper into it as she forced his face forward into it. "That's right breathe even a little more in as I want to make sure you are out for a long time, we don't want you waking up before we get you back to the house and make sure you're all tied up tight and gagged so you can't even make a single sound, nope not even a faint moan".

(As the reader please help me name the woman on the left as the one on the right is Shelley, remember this story is pure fiction and I have already changed the girl on the right sides name to Shelley from her true name, so please if you wish suggest some names so I don't keep calling her Shelley's friend).
Also does anyone know just how intimate and graphic we can get in this section? Can you talk about sex and give explicit details I hope?

TO BE CONTINUED
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Treat others as you wish to be treated. Having said that I will not sit idly by while someone is disrespecting another just because they think they are better than everyone else.

skybird137
Bondage Master

Re: Beauty Queens Gone Bad FF/M

Postby skybird137 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:34 am

I don't think it's what you write about, but how you write it.

In some of my stories here, some pretty wild extreme things have happened, but I think because I didn't take the 'crude' route, the stories are still there, and people are more accepting.
Calling Fifty Shades of Grey a Bondage Story is like calling Titanic an Iceberg Movie...

http://skybird137.deviantart.com

chloroformmeplease
Bondage Expert

Postby chloroformmeplease » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:30 am

skybird137 wrote:I don't think it's what you write about, but how you write it.

In some of my stories here, some pretty wild extreme things have happened, but I think because I didn't take the 'crude' route, the stories are still there, and people are more accepting.

What do you do on your channel?
Treat others as you wish to be treated. Having said that I will not sit idly by while someone is disrespecting another just because they think they are better than everyone else.

skybird137
Bondage Master

Postby skybird137 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 7:47 am

Just look at the way I put things in my story and the words that I use. I avoid using four latter words or crude descriptions. You can be explicit without being explicit, if you choose your words right.

Most of my fictional stories are right here on the intimate Fictional TUG's section. I have two stories in the standard Fictional section too.
Calling Fifty Shades of Grey a Bondage Story is like calling Titanic an Iceberg Movie...

http://skybird137.deviantart.com

Headmistress
Bondage Expert

Postby Headmistress » Sat Jun 11, 2011 1:53 am

How about you name the girl Isis or Iris?

Just an idea?

Cheers.

chloroformmeplease
Bondage Expert

Postby chloroformmeplease » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:13 am

Headmistress wrote:How about you name the girl Isis or Iris?

Just an idea?

Cheers.

So far it is the only idea. I will keep it in mind. I like the name Isis.

chloroformmeplease
Bondage Expert

Postby chloroformmeplease » Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:03 am

Sam woke up awhile later. As soon as his eyes opened Shelley opened the small bottle containing the chloroform and quickly poured some onto a cloth. "Not yet you don't,not until we have you all tied up in the basement,say goodnight". Sam moaned loudly until Shelley covered his mouth and nose and held onto him tightly. With one hand holding the cloth over his face she used the other to push the back of his head firmly into her other hand. Sam struggled for a few seconds but soon was rendered unconscious again.

He awoke to laughter in the background as he realized he was strapped down to a bed and could not move at all. His wrists and ankles were strapped with leather straps which were buckled as tight as they could be without cutting off his circulation. His fingers had been duct taped together leaving him no chance of freeing himself. His knees and thighs were also strapped down to the bed with the straps running underneath the bed and secured to the right side of the bed. His stomach and chest were also fastened in the same exact manner.

He listened intently as he heard what he thought was a male voice. It was faint at first and then it became louder. Suddenly the door to the semi dark flung open. The two beauties stood there in the doorway as threw a man onto the floor. The man was bound with his hands in front of him with handcuffs. A chain ran through the cuffs which was secured around his entire waist with another chain attached to that which ran down to the ankle cuffs he was wearing tight to his ankles. A bright red ball gag had been shoved into his mouth and secured with a padlock around to the back of his neck. "Ahh you're awake", said Shelley. "We were just hand smothering this guy we kidnapped along the way,apparently he saw you tied up in the van when we stopped for gas, he tried to call 911 so I chloroformed him and he wasn't part of the plan at all,so we're going to have eliminate him". Upon hearing this the man began to struggle and wiggle about on the floor beneath their heeled feet. They began kicking him in the crotch and yelling at him to stay still or they make him suffer more and longer then planned.

Sam was shocked that they kidnapped this guy and that they were planning on killing him. He thought if that his fate what are they going to do to me. He also began to struggle. "Why are you doing this to us"? Shelley walked over to him and picked up a small bag and set it on the bed beside his head. Then she sat down next to him and began to caress his mouth and lips with her long red polished fingernails. The coolness of her hands and her long fingernails felt good on his lips. "Because we like to do this sort of thing honey it excites us in ways you will soon find out but in the meantime I have to gag you like I told before, remember honey"? "Please Shelley", he pleaded, "don't gag me I'll be quiet I promise I will". Shelley giggled at his words. "Yes honey you will in fact you will be very quiet after I gag you there will be no sound that comes from your mouth at all". The man on the floor tried to stand up and was soon kicked by Shelley's friend directly in the stomach. "Stay down you piece of crap or I'll bury your ass alive". Shelley looked at her friend with wide eyes. "Wow when you did become so sadistic", then she laughed as though she knew she was already that cruel.

Shelley placed her hand firmly over Sam's mouth and nose. After about a minute of not letting him breathe she removed her hand from his mouth and stuffed a pair of her panties into his mouth followed by another and then another. She released her hold on his nose and reached into the bag. She took a long piece of cloth out and began to knot it in the middle and then stuffed the knot into his mouth and tied the rest of the cloth around his head. Then she took yet another item from the bag, Sam smelled the leather as she took the leather gag harness from the bag and held it in front of him. "I bought this online right after I left the reception the day I met you,yeah honey that's right as soon as I saw you I called my best friend here and we planned your abduction and the rest of your life in about fifteen minutes and gagging you with this has excited me since that first day so when I put this into your mouth and buckle and lock it into place the feeling will take me to places not only mentally but physically as well if you know what I mean,by the way honey those panties are what I was wearing all day yesterday and today and I had to change them twice,well I think you can figure out why now can't you, I hope they taste real good for you". There was barely enough room in his mouth for what was already shoved in there and now she was going to force a ball gag into his mouth too. She slowly placed the harness onto his head and pulled the ball into place over his mouth. She buckled the sides of the harness to both sides of his head and began to push the ball into Sam's mouth. Sam groaned a little bit and then started to choke. "You'd better figure this out quick Sam honey because I am not backing off with this gag and if you start to choke you will suffocate to death because I am not taking it back out once it is in place until I am damn good and ready". Sam clenched his teeth down and tightened up his jaw as she continued to force the ball into his mouth. "There we go", she said in a playful yet seductive voice. Then she pulled the top straps tighted and buckled them and then she shoved the ball even further into his mouth and buckled the chin strap. She pulled the leather strap through the metal opening with one hand as she shoved the ball even further into his mouth. Another choking sound came from his mouth as she laughed and kept shoving it in more. Satisfied that it was in far enough she pulled the leather strap tighter and finally buckled it in place as it was as tight as she could manage. Then she ripped off a strip of pink duct tape and place it over the bright red ball, then another and another. As if that wasn't enough she then took something else from her bag of surprises.................TO BE CONTINUED

chloroformmeplease
Bondage Expert

Postby chloroformmeplease » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:40 am

Before posting this message there were 331 views on this story. Come on people get involved please. I asked for help naming the girl on the left and thus far I have gotten one suggestion out of 331. Really. Use your imagination. Looking at her what would you think her name might be?

xtc
Ancient Skald

Postby xtc » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:45 am

Welcome to the League of Dead Horse Floogers!

How about "Pretty Polly"? with that god-awful makeup job, she looks jusrt like a character out of Punch & Judy.
Last edited by xtc on Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Boxer shorts are cool,
but little speedos rule!

More by the same author: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=22729

Headmistress
Bondage Expert

Postby Headmistress » Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:47 am

Ok, I'll have a go again.

How about Vivienne or Sondra????

Nice story, btw.

Bourne
Kidnapped

Postby Bourne » Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:02 am

i'm gonna say Chloe
"Hello i'm The Doctor, basicly run" 11th Doctor

You can call me Dexter (nickname ive been given) im into either being tied up or tying you up :P
Always looking to hear new self bondage ideas to try out and am open to a TUG buddy in my area (UK)

chloroformmeplease
Bondage Expert

Postby chloroformmeplease » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:02 pm

xtc wrote:Welcome to the League of Dead Horse Floogers!

How about "Pretty Polly"? with that god-awful makeup job, she looks jusrt like a character out of Punch & Judy.

Since I was the person who retouched the original photo because it was dark and a bad pic I think your comment was really uncalled for. I was actually looking for some real input here not insults.

chloroformmeplease
Bondage Expert

Postby chloroformmeplease » Mon Jun 13, 2011 9:03 pm

To the rest who gave suggestions I thank you.

lilkittyluvsTUGs101
Kidnapped

Postby lilkittyluvsTUGs101 » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:31 pm

OMG shelly's friend looks just like an older version of my friend, so why dont' we name her zoey or christine
do your best to be the best......
yesterday is history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
today is a gift, thats why we call it "the present"

chloroformmeplease
Bondage Expert

Postby chloroformmeplease » Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:49 pm

lilkittyluvsTUGs101 wrote:OMG shelly's friend looks just like an older version of my friend, so why dont' we name her zoey or christine

What is your friends name? I am just curious.

fratboydanny
Bondage Master

Postby fratboydanny » Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:15 am

What about Alexandra?

Spyer60
TUGs Member

Postby Spyer60 » Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:42 pm

How about Michelle, Emily, Kristina, or Queenie?

lilkittyluvsTUGs101
Kidnapped

Postby lilkittyluvsTUGs101 » Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:31 pm

chloroformmeplease wrote:
lilkittyluvsTUGs101 wrote:OMG shelly's friend looks just like an older version of my friend, so why dont' we name her zoey or christine

What is your friends name? I am just curious.

Christine
do your best to be the best......
yesterday is history,
tomorrow is a mystery,
today is a gift, thats why we call it "the present"

kidnapplz

Postby kidnapplz » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:35 pm

great story plz go on.

chloroformmeplease
Bondage Expert

Postby chloroformmeplease » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:48 am

After reading the suggestions over and over several times I have finally given her a name. Thanks to the two who suggested Isis and Alexandra. Her name is Isis Alexandra. That being Isis is her first name obviously and Alexandra is her middle name. No last name as of yet. For short when I continue the story Shelley might call her Ice at times.

OverLooker
Bondage Expert

Postby OverLooker » Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:23 am

sounds good keep them coming your great at this
"Mmmmppphhhhhhh"

milagros317
Tied up

Postby milagros317 » Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:22 am

Fine story. Looking forward to more of it.
I love bondage, tickling, and women's bare feet. :D
http://www.mtjpub.com/ezines/TrappedandTickled.html

Joe
TUGs Member

Postby Joe » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:18 pm

Please continue this!

fuegoski
Kidnapped

Postby fuegoski » Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:00 pm

more please