TUGS Q&A

TUG techniques, safety rules, how-to's, why do we like TUGs? Here's the place to discuss and ask questions.

Moderators: AlexUSA, xtc, Jason Toddman, kidnapplz, zanev

Jay Feely
Master

TUGS Q&A

Postby Jay Feely » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 am

Ask and Answer questions about TUGS here

Rules:

1. All questions must be tug related (tied up games) and appropriate
2. All answers must be appropriate
3. One question per person each turn
4. You must ask a question when you answer one?
5. Have fun

Question: What got you started in tugs?
Last edited by Jay Feely on Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
You will have to subdue me to restrain me. I been a bad boy so make sure you torture me too with anything but pain.

Appleguy224
Kidnapped

Re: TUGS Q&A

Postby Appleguy224 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:10 am

Several different things, but mostly new media and other things

what is your favorite way to be tied

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:29 am

Hogtied

What is your favorite tug scene in a television show, movie, or other media?
You will have to subdue me to restrain me. I been a bad boy so make sure you torture me too with anything but pain.

Appleguy224
Kidnapped

Postby Appleguy224 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:31 am

I really liked this one where there is these two kids, and they tie someone so fantastically to a pole, that you know that it had to have been done by adults, i forget the movie it comes from though

your favorite way to be gagged?

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:33 am

Duct tape around head and mouth

Favorite tug experience you had? (be specific with details)

Appleguy224
Kidnapped

Postby Appleguy224 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 am

my all time favorite was when I was over at a friend's house, we were both 13, we upset his brother so much that he came in, locked the door, used rope and strips of cloth in the room to tie our ankles, knees, wrists, and then he used tape to gag us both very effectively, he was insanely strong, we couldn't escape, he tied us together, back to back, and left us locked inside the room until we got out half an hour later.

Do you have any suggestions so as to use a wrap around tape gag and not get it stuck in your hair?

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:44 am

Leave an inch of space between the forehead and hair

What clothing would you want to wear when you are tied up?

Appleguy224
Kidnapped

Postby Appleguy224 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:58 am

let's see, I wear a wide variety of clothes depending on the circumstances, when it is tape tying, I like to wear long sleeves, jeans, and socks, when it is rope, I prefer shirtsleeves and shorts, easier to tie with. When it is cuffs, I could go either way.

If you could choose 2 famous people to be in a house with who would be willing to play TUGs for an entire week, who would it be, in the house you have rope, duct tape, belts, bondage tape, and other TUG gear

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:04 am

Justin Bieber and Zac Efron

Favorite scenario involving tugs?

Appleguy224
Kidnapped

Postby Appleguy224 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:08 am

justin bieber and zac efron? I would pick megan fox and maybe emma watson

my favorite scenario is probably the whole spy vs spy sort of deal, walk into the room, boom, down you go, next thing you know you are tied to a chair in a dark room

what would you do in the house?

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:28 am

Tie my friends up in my room and tickle torture them

Favorite way to introduce someone to tugs? (Be Specfic, and provide an experience in which you used that if you can)

SamanthaBoundx
Bondage Expert

Postby SamanthaBoundx » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:30 am

In my experience, tickling someone mercilessly is a brilliant way to find yourself all tied up. Then all you have to do is threaten to scream and you'll find yourself with a nice gag in your mouth! Then you just need to have the guts to admit that you really enjoyed it and want to do it more often. Definitely worked for me xD

Is there a type of tie or gag or material that you've always wanted to use in a TUG but haven't had the opportunity to?

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Tue Feb 22, 2011 11:51 am

I want to use a toe cuff or finger cuff

If you could relive a childhood tug moment, which one would it be and why?

Boundboy15
Kidnapped

Postby Boundboy15 » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:52 pm

If I had to choose it would be the one where my cousins mummified a very cute girl and put her in the basement.

Does anyone else think sweatpants and a tank top are the best things someone could be wearing when u are tying them up?

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:05 am

I do

Favorite tug buddy you ever had and why?

SamanthaBoundx
Bondage Expert

Postby SamanthaBoundx » Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:53 pm

My fiance, of course! There's a level of trust and intimacy involved that makes every TUG, no matter how mundane, fanastic and magical. And because he's simply fantastic at it xD Haha!

Have you ever admitted your love of TUGs to a close friend or family member (obviously, who aren't into TUGs themselves)?

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:29 pm

I have and their reaction was acceptance

What do you think is a disadvantage of tugs?

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 am

I can think of several, actually. For me though, the worst is the risk of your trust being abused when you are tied up; something that has happened to me several times (never during my adolescent TUGs though; it was always by other adults after I grew up).
Who would you most dread finding out that you are into TUGs who doesn't know already?
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

SamanthaBoundx
Bondage Expert

Postby SamanthaBoundx » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:02 am

My mother. It was bad enough when she found the pill in my purse. If she found my stash of ropes in my flat then I think I'd want the ground to just swallow me up xD

Do you think that people are born TUGgers or are they made?

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:19 am

They are made into it. No one is born into anything regarding interests. They have to be introduced into it before they can determine if they like it or not. Genetic things are only limited to things like eye color, skin color, hair color, way the hair is designed,ticklishness, mutation leading to psychological disorders, height, and general body appearance. Those things are passed down from parents but it will not work for interests.

What is your favorite way to tie up someone?
Last edited by Jay Feely on Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:22 am

EDIT: Nuts. Jay got in ahead of me... but I still want to answer that other question.

I think tuggers have to be both born and made by subsequent experiences.
A Tugger needs to have a genetic predisposition for such things AND to later have an experience they consider pleasant enough for them to want to repeat. A 'born' TUGger who doesn't get that experience early on might not get that special feeling until later if ever (IMO that's why some who love it start late I think) and those who experience TUGs without the gene develop no special liking for it or pleasure from it at all.

For Jay's question: Chair tie.

TUgs experience you've never had but most want to have?

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:26 am

Hung upside down by my ankles

Have you ever been tied up in camp? (if so, be specific in describing it)

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:48 am

If you mean a formal type of camp like a summer camp with counselers and all, then no.
I have however been tied up on private camping trips with some of my friends. M favorite such time was when I was with several of my friends who all happened to be boy scouts, took me along on an unoffocial jamboree (or whatever they call it; it was unofficial because there were no adults/counselers along) camping trip out in the woods wearing their boy scout outfits (with shorts as it was summer), and made me their (willing) prisoner for the weekend. I'll undoubtedly write about that one in a story eventually.
Longest you'vebeen tied up without a break (from being tied I mean, not any other kind of break)?

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:50 am

4.5 hours

Who on this site would you want to tie you up?

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:55 am

I just love :roll: the way you phrased that! Thanks a heap! :oops: * Pfft! * (gives Jay the raspberry)
In MY case, probably nobody! :worried:

Who on this site (excluding me, to spare my oh-so-sensitive feelings) would you honestly want to tie YOU up?

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:24 am

Chris12

Have you ever been tied up in school? (describe it if you had)

PetSilkenvixen
Bondage Expert

Postby PetSilkenvixen » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:45 am

Never in school, but I used to fantasize, and after school I used to be helpless now and then :)

Ever been tied up with something not usually thought of for tying someone up?
Christyne

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:50 am

I was tied to a swing set, and it did not occur to me people could be tied to that.

Have you ever tied up someone for the purpose of punishment, and if so, describe it.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:34 am

jay wrote:I was tied to a swing set, and it did not occur to me people could be tied to that..

Really? The idea occurred to me before I was even ten, though I was never actually tied to one. Wanted to be, but never was.

[quote="jay] Have you ever tied up someone for the purpose of punishment, and if so, describe it.[/quote]

No, but I have been in the reverse situation where I was the one tied up as part of a punishment several times, some of which I've already described in my True tugs stories. The most notable one being when David had me tied up because he thiought I'd forcd his younger brother Brian ito doing something h didn't want to do (I hadn't) and tried to make me wet myself by forcing me to chug two quarts of warm, flat soda. Fortunately I was rescued and exonerated before this fnal outcome happened.

What piece of playground equipment would you most like to have been tied to when you were in grade school? Swing? Merry go round? see saw? Jungle Gym? what?

Jay Feely
Master

Postby Jay Feely » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:44 am

The monkey bars. Just the thought of hanging by my arms excite me and my bare feet would be exposed for everyone to tickle.

Have you ever interrupted a tug session? What happened if you did?

Return to “TUGs talk”