What's A Prisoner Among Friends? m/m (story reunited)

Moderator: AlexUSA

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Re: What's A Prisoner Among Friends? m/m (story reunited)

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Feb 28, 2014 9:38 pm

What secret rooms? I never established any secret rooms in either place.
All I can think of that might hint such a thing are a couple of lines when Will is looking all over for Andy, and i wrote:
Will checked the house literally from top to bottom, from the attic to the cellar; calling Andy’s name as loud as he could everywhere he went. The good news was that the secret hiding places in the attic and cellar were evidently untouched.
If so, you must be misunderstanding what i meant. I was referring to the attic and cellar themselves as spots where Will has been hiding bondage gear (like those manacles hanging from the ceiling in the attic and the cage in the cellar); no secret rooms off of either was ever intended.
However, there IS going to be a secret room off the cellar in my Captive babysitter story! :twisted: But not here. At least, afaik right now.
Dare to be different... and make a difference.
To boldly go where no one in their right mind has gone before...

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Actually, I was just baiting you to keep the story going. :oops:
It was worth a try anyway :lol:
Yes, I know what you'd like to do to me now :spank; :bondage1: :bondage:
But, since it was your expertise that fathered it, I have a counter proposal: cheers cheers cheers
If you believe in yourself enough -
nobody else will figure out you're faking it.

ANTS viewtopic.php?f=85&t=22496
Talk is cheap viewtopic.php?f=78&t=21971

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:44 am

tony2 wrote:Actually, I was just baiting you to keep the story going. :oops:
It was worth a try anyway :lol:

Well, like I said, I may eventually do so but need to think of a good story that fits the current set-up and characters first.
In the meantime I'm already juggling too many other unfinished stories around as it is. :quirk:

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:24 pm

we all love you anyway :spank; . besides, you're too far away for a little TUGS game of your own, so we can wait.... :bound:

sarwrductan
Bondage Expert

Postby sarwrductan » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:29 pm

Wow!...LOl I finally have read this whole story!...Those gags were freaky to say the least!...Especially the one Matt wore. I'm curious...Didn't the sheriff or police get curious about the gates being open ...I mean, it being a break in what's normal wouldn't someone have noticed and called it in if not check it out? What about John's promised call to his grandma that didn't get made? Then there is putting Mr Power's office back together and locking it back up as well as securing ----? Crappes lost that one. Oh yeah..the stolen camp car...does it turn up? I guess I'm thinking something of a "Discovery" of some kind is due isn't it?...Like when John almost revealed Will's games to Mr.Powers while running after them down the drive? Just curious and was wondering? Smiles. Otherwise! Job well done!
Those who walk forward always looking back, don't see that which makes them stumble

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:01 pm

Oh yes, i remembered about most of those loose ends when i ended the story. Most i left open deliberately, but John did call his mom (not grandmom) and never ratted Will out, if you'll recall - so no mystery there.
As for the rest; well, i need something to build an eventual sequel on.

sarwrductan
Bondage Expert

Postby sarwrductan » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:30 am

Ahhh but when john did call he apologized in front of Will and Andy that he'd call back later that evening but was kept from it by the home invasion plus Andy's sleeping longer than he'd intended...smiles..remember?
Those who walk forward always looking back, don't see that which makes them stumble

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:42 am

Hmmm... okay, apparently I missed or forgot about that one. Well, that's just one more element for suspense for later chapters... someday! :D

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:23 pm

sarwrductan wrote: I'm curious...Didn't the sheriff or police get curious about the gates being open ...I mean, it being a break in what's normal wouldn't someone have noticed and called it in if not check it out?

That may be totally dependent on how long the local doughnut shop stays open. :lol:

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:12 am

Also recall that it's an isolated and out of the way road, and this was the middle of the night, and most likely no one ever noticed if anyone else even passed by that night.
But who knows? If and when I resume the story, if this seems like a good plot device for later development I may use it. wasn't intentional but that need not stop me. The business with eventually explaining to dad what happened to his office and his stuff however... that was deliberate. :quirk:

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:58 am

Jason - If I was wearing a hat, I would take it off to you - however after reading all your chapters I had to spend the money on stronger glasses. Seriously, I saw the dates and it looks like you began this in 2011. The words Magnum Opus come to mind along with some curiosity whether you are trying to outdo the verbage collection in War and Peace. Please, this is anything but a negative criticism of your writing - rather it is an amazed appreciation to your long term organizational abilities and your most appreciated desire to entertain us - which you never cease to do.

I was particularly impressed in a little thing; You casually introduced a couple of star trek uniforms and then let it drop. Well, it fit with the use of a "tricorder" to find their prey, so it all fit together nicely. Then, miles of words later you introduce the third uniform and a couple of fake ears to be the pivot point for defusing the :Lost Collar Hunt. Frankly I can't remember a similar story that was so well tied together.

You have a magic way about your presentation that allows the reader to identify with his own "Hero" even though he proves to be more than mortal a few times, and whomever it is and whatever is happening to them, the identified reader still has fun wondering what is going to happen to his alter ego next. I wonder how many readers hop into a pair of handcuffs while reading this? :bound:

You are a remarkable asset to this site and I'm sure it is appreciated if not said as often as it should be. :mrgreen:

To those readers that want to follow in your literary footsteps, think of going through this story and doing a situational flow chart: every time an element is introduced the first time double underline it and list those elements that have been previously used but are being drafted for work again. Besides the star-trek material, The half leather and half ankle cuff shackles show up frequently --- a question immediately arises about getting the leather wet so often. There could well be a reason for it besides trying to ruin the leather and he has it contained very briefly in the story. Can you figure out what it is?

How often can I say NICE JOB from many different perspectives? OK, I guess I can get off my knees now, I'm running out of beads...

Aloha, cheers
Tony2

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:50 am

Glad you enjoyed the story. there were a number of other torments and game challenges john was going to get put through, but I eventually got side-tracked and never got around to putting them into the story. Maybe later though i will.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:13 pm

That would be like God saying to Adam, "I know Eve is good, but I have a whole harem for you as well."

Aloha pal,

sarwrductan
Bondage Expert

Postby sarwrductan » Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:53 am

Hmmm ...What time the donut shops close huunnh?...Smiles...As far as the analogy...fascinating. While reading these latest comments my mind referred back to one story.."David's First Tug"...Then to..Prisoner in the back yard...[uhh that's where angel boy and devil boy were...Correct?] But all of these together and looking into details for actions and reactions...plus the writer's anticipated,assumed, or interpreted; character acts or reactions, to stimulus behaviors; I find it all so extraordinarily challenging.....Gasp! Wheeze!

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:08 pm

sarwrductan wrote:Hmmm ...What time the donut shops close huunnh?...Smiles...As far as the analogy...fascinating. While reading these latest comments my mind referred back to one story.."David's First Tug"...Then to..Prisoner in the back yard...[uhh that's where angel boy and devil boy were...Correct?] But all of these together and looking into details for actions and reactions...plus the writer's anticipated,assumed, or interpreted; character acts or reactions, to stimulus behaviors; I find it all so extraordinarily challenging.....Gasp! Wheeze!

Prison er in the backyard was actually one of two with 'devil and angel boy' as you call them. His brother's Keeper is the other one.
I wrote a further sequel with those two and the Thomas O'Chist character in comic book form years ago, but haven't tried posting it here in stiry form yet. maybe someday i will though.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Sat Mar 29, 2014 12:19 pm

they pulled that off DA before the author could finish it --- never did find out. Looking forward to your re posting it here when you can.

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:12 pm

tony2 wrote:they pulled that off DA before the author could finish it --- never did find out. Looking forward to your re posting it here when you can.

Ummm... I thought i did finish that off here quite some time ago, although the various shutdowns of this site completely messed up the pictures. i hadn't bothered restoring them because there are so darned many of them, but afaik (without actually checking) the text should be complete.

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:48 am

wow, just ran across this. delightfully blew 2 days . a little late, but thanks for your efforts!

tony2
Bondage Master

Postby tony2 » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:54 am

even old, it reads like new

Jason Toddman
Devil In the Details

Postby Jason Toddman » Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:54 am

tony2 wrote:even old, it reads like new

Thanks. It's one of my own personal favorites among the stories i have done here.
maybe some day if i have the time i'll make some 3D illustrations for it, or even do a sequel.

Return to “Fictionl TUG Stories 9/27/11 - 7/1/14”