Up North

This section is for those "How Would" you question uch as "How would you tie me up?" " How would you gag me" etc.

Moderators: AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, zanev

Vector5227
Kidnapper

Up North

Postby Vector5227 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:49 pm

So I'm up North in my cabin this weekend and I was wondering... What would you do to me if you knew I was up here all alone in an isolated cabin AND you had the power to keep me there? I need to stay warm so I have tons of blankets and sheets, and since lots of stuff can break, there's a surplus of rope and duct tape... What's gonna happen?

Mmph Squad
Tied up

Re: Up North

Postby Mmph Squad » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:31 pm

When you wake from a deep sleep you realize you are outside the cabin. It's still surprisingly warm...you are wrapped in your blankets. Hanging by your torso from a tree, you are completely immobile. A serious several-layered gag immobilizes your mouth and silences you to the mountains surrounding. As you swing back and forth, a figure approaches you and beings to coat your blanket wrapped form in.... honey. "The bears will be delighted to find such a delectable treat."
To tie or be tied? I'm not one to care as long as there are gags!

MisterBones
Bondage Expert

Postby MisterBones » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:39 pm

Burlap_Mac wrote:When you wake from a deep sleep you realize you are outside the cabin. It's still surprisingly warm...you are wrapped in your blankets. Hanging by your torso from a tree, you are completely immobile. A serious several-layered gag immobilizes your mouth and silences you to the mountains surrounding. As you swing back and forth, a figure approaches you and beings to coat your blanket wrapped form in.... honey. "The bears will be delighted to find such a delectable treat."

Sounds like a lot of fun, minus the bearil (bear peril).
I have ocs or whatever

Vector5227
Kidnapper

Postby Vector5227 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Oh boy... I hope the Bears just lick all the honey off and ignore the wriggling boy wrapped in blankets!

Mmph Squad
Tied up

Postby Mmph Squad » Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:37 pm

You wake out of a stupor to see a large black bear approaching your position. However, to you relief, a cage falls down over the bear 15 feet from you. I reveal myself from nearby and laugh to myself. "I wouldn't leave you for the bears, though you make useful bait." Pinching your cheek, I say, "hope you don't mind assisting me in catching this murderous bear. He has been quite busy devouring tourists of late.
To tie or be tied? I'm not one to care as long as there are gags!

Vector5227
Kidnapper

Postby Vector5227 » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:00 pm

I wriggle and moan into my gag, wondering what you're going to do with me now that the bear has been captured...

Return to “How Would...”