Up North

This section is for those "How Would" you question uch as "How would you tie me up?" " How would you gag me" etc.

Moderators: AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, zanev

Vector5227
Kidnapper

Up North

Postby Vector5227 » Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:49 pm

So I'm up North in my cabin this weekend and I was wondering... What would you do to me if you knew I was up here all alone in an isolated cabin AND you had the power to keep me there? I need to stay warm so I have tons of blankets and sheets, and since lots of stuff can break, there's a surplus of rope and duct tape... What's gonna happen?

Burlap_Mac
Tied up

Re: Up North

Postby Burlap_Mac » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:31 pm

When you wake from a deep sleep you realize you are outside the cabin. It's still surprisingly warm...you are wrapped in your blankets. Hanging by your torso from a tree, you are completely immobile. A serious several-layered gag immobilizes your mouth and silences you to the mountains surrounding. As you swing back and forth, a figure approaches you and beings to coat your blanket wrapped form in.... honey. "The bears will be delighted to find such a delectable treat."
27 y/o male with a love for roleplay, mummification, and tight gags. Guy or girl, drop me a line!

MisterBones
Kidnapper

Postby MisterBones » Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:39 pm

Burlap_Mac wrote:When you wake from a deep sleep you realize you are outside the cabin. It's still surprisingly warm...you are wrapped in your blankets. Hanging by your torso from a tree, you are completely immobile. A serious several-layered gag immobilizes your mouth and silences you to the mountains surrounding. As you swing back and forth, a figure approaches you and beings to coat your blanket wrapped form in.... honey. "The bears will be delighted to find such a delectable treat."

Sounds like a lot of fun, minus the bearil (bear peril).
I have ocs or whatever

Vector5227
Kidnapper

Postby Vector5227 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:08 pm

Oh boy... I hope the Bears just lick all the honey off and ignore the wriggling boy wrapped in blankets!

Return to “How Would...”