How would you tie me up?

This section is for those "How Would" you question uch as "How would you tie me up?" " How would you gag me" etc.

Moderators: AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, zanev

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:21 pm

Boocola wrote:I am watching a stupid home game with the Chargers playing the Buccaneers, while the Bills are leading the Raiders, the Raiders are losing 24-16, I see you and I tie your wrists behind your back, then wrap rope around your torso, then spank you 24 times for each point the Bills have, saying you better hope the Raiders make a comeback. I tie your ankles crossed, then connected the rope to your wrists making you stuck in a hogtie, saying if you complain I'll gag you.
Later, the Raiders won, so your off the hook sort of speak.

Sounds good
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

Boocola
Kidnapper

Postby Boocola » Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:46 pm

You would be wearing a white dress,white tights and white high heels, I use black ductape to tie your wrists behind your back, wrap the ductape around your torso above and below your breasts pinning your arms, wrap your left ankle to your left thigh, the wrap your right ankle to your right thigh, getting you in a frogtie, I Will stick a sponge in your mouth a place three strips of black ductape over your lips, since the Raiders are in Kansas city to play the chiefs in cold weather, I will put you in a refrigerator, rub your head for good luck before I close the refrigerator door, leaving you in the dark cold, while I go watch the football game.

3 hours Later, I open the refrigerator laughing my ass off, saying that the Raiders lost 13-21, so it's time for your NFL torture, I carry you to the couch, then spank your freezing ass hard 21 times with a paddle, one spanking for each point the chiefs scored, then spank your freezing ass hard with the same paddle 16 times for the 8 points the Raiders lost by times 2, then stick you in a room with heavy metal music playing really loud.
Last edited by Boocola on Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:twisted:

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:24 pm

Boocola wrote:You would be wearing a white dress,white tights and white high heels, I use black ductape to tie your wrists behind your back, wrap the ductape around your torso above and below your breasts pinning your arms, wrap your left ankle to your left thigh, the wrap your right ankle to your right thigh, getting you in a frogtie, I Will stick a sponge in your mouth a place three strips of black ductape over your lips, since the Raiders are in Kansas city to play the chiefs in cold weather, I will put you in a refrigerator, rub your head for good luck before I close the refrigerator door, leaving you in the dark cold, while I go watch the football game.

3 hours Later, I open the refrigerator laughing my ass off, saying that the Raiders lost 13-21, so it's time for your NFL torture, I carry you to the couch, then spank your freezing ass hard 21 times with a paddle, one spanking for each point the chiefs scored, then spank your freezing ass hard with the same paddle 14 times for the 7 points the Raiders lost by times 2, then stick you in a room with heavy metal music playing really loud.

Nice ^^

GeekGirlGagged
Kidnapped

Postby GeekGirlGagged » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:30 am

How about you in white sweatshirt, black leggings over tan tights and thick wooly socks. Leather belts round ankles, above and below knees, calves, thighs. Hands and elbows belt tied behind you andcnelts over tummy, chest shoulders to pin your arms down. Then a sock in your mouth, ball gag holdimg it in, tape over the top. Leather blindfold buckled on. Ears plugged and locked in the boot of a car forca few hours before being lifted out , made to hop and then dumpedcin a room somewjere milea,from wjere I firstctied you up.

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:04 am

GeekGirlGagged wrote:How about you in white sweatshirt, black leggings over tan tights and thick wooly socks. Leather belts round ankles, above and below knees, calves, thighs. Hands and elbows belt tied behind you andcnelts over tummy, chest shoulders to pin your arms down. Then a sock in your mouth, ball gag holdimg it in, tape over the top. Leather blindfold buckled on. Ears plugged and locked in the boot of a car forca few hours before being lifted out , made to hop and then dumpedcin a room somewjere milea,from wjere I firstctied you up.

I would love that ^^

GeekGirlGagged
Kidnapped

Postby GeekGirlGagged » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:09 am

BoundJana wrote:
GeekGirlGagged wrote:How about you in white sweatshirt, black leggings over tan tights and thick wooly socks. Leather belts round ankles, above and below knees, calves, thighs. Hands and elbows belt tied behind you andcnelts over tummy, chest shoulders to pin your arms down. Then a sock in your mouth, ball gag holdimg it in, tape over the top. Leather blindfold buckled on. Ears plugged and locked in the boot of a car forca few hours before being lifted out , made to hop and then dumpedcin a room somewjere milea,from wjere I firstctied you up.

I would love that ^^

STRUGGLE SWEETY. EVEN IF YOU GET FREE ITS A LONG WALK HOME. Even further if you hop.

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:28 am

GeekGirlGagged wrote:
BoundJana wrote:

I would love that ^^

STRUGGLE SWEETY. EVEN IF YOU GET FREE ITS A LONG WALK HOME. Even further if you hop.

Maybe I get out and get my revenge ;)

GeekGirlGagged
Kidnapped

Postby GeekGirlGagged » Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:34 am

BoundJana wrote:
GeekGirlGagged wrote:
BoundJana wrote:

I would love that ^^

I wish you would

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Sat Dec 10, 2016 7:18 pm

GeekGirlGagged wrote:
BoundJana wrote:
GeekGirlGagged wrote:
BoundJana wrote:

I would love that ^^

I wish you would

Me too, we could move this to pm if you like

Boocola
Kidnapper

Postby Boocola » Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:24 pm

The cowboys lost to the gaints, it's time for your NFL torture, two of my teams lost, you paid for the Raiders loss, now for the cowboys defeat, you will be stripped to a white bra, panties and white thigh high stockings, I'll wrap blue ductape around your wrists behind your back, wrapped blue ductape around your torso above and below your breasts, spank your ass twenty times twice for each point the giants scored,then tree times the points the giants won by they won by three, I will spank you hard nine extra times, then wrap the ductape around ankles, calves and thighs, shove a clean sock in your mouth, add three strips of ductape over your lips, spank your ass again the same way because two of my teams lost.

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:06 am

Boocola wrote:The cowboys lost to the gaints, it's time for your NFL torture, two of my teams lost, you paid for the Raiders loss, now for the cowboys defeat, you will be stripped to a white bra, panties and white thigh high stockings, I'll wrap blue ductape around your wrists behind your back, wrapped blue ductape around your torso above and below your breasts, spank your ass twenty times twice for each point the giants scored,then tree times the points the giants won by they won by three, I will spank you hard nine extra times, then wrap the ductape around ankles, calves and thighs, shove a clean sock in your mouth, add three strips of ductape over your lips, spank your ass again the same way because two of my teams lost.

Nice ^^

Zero
Kidnapped

Postby Zero » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:24 am

ouch a lot of ideas are taken :P not easy to find a way now!

mmm... after gym into the locker room I jump out from a corner, lock the door and start to have fun... for me!
First I hood your head with a towel, like to blindfold you and then push you on the ground to start with my rolls of duct tape: at first I grab your hands and cross them at your back, wrapping them several times and tight, to be sure that you can't escape easily, then I take off your shoes and start to wrapp your feet at ankles, always with the duct tape of course, it's quick and good to begin! wrapped well the feet, I wrapp your knees too and just because it's nice, around your shoulders too. Smiling I quickly take off the towel and handgag you tightly, to be sure I prepare some strips of tape and gag your mouth several times, threatening you to use the socks to stuff the mouth (something that I really love!) and finish to hood your head again.
Now it's time to escape so... use a big trolley used to transport the towels and puts you inside, well hidden by then and carry away where I can tied you better!

;) hope you like it!
Love bound and gagged girls, feet, socks and more :tied: :gag:

Want to chat? play? write me ^w^ I'm always happy to talk!

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:08 am

Zero wrote:ouch a lot of ideas are taken :P not easy to find a way now!

mmm... after gym into the locker room I jump out from a corner, lock the door and start to have fun... for me!
First I hood your head with a towel, like to blindfold you and then push you on the ground to start with my rolls of duct tape: at first I grab your hands and cross them at your back, wrapping them several times and tight, to be sure that you can't escape easily, then I take off your shoes and start to wrapp your feet at ankles, always with the duct tape of course, it's quick and good to begin! wrapped well the feet, I wrapp your knees too and just because it's nice, around your shoulders too. Smiling I quickly take off the towel and handgag you tightly, to be sure I prepare some strips of tape and gag your mouth several times, threatening you to use the socks to stuff the mouth (something that I really love!) and finish to hood your head again.
Now it's time to escape so... use a big trolley used to transport the towels and puts you inside, well hidden by then and carry away where I can tied you better!

;) hope you like it!

Oh I definetly did ^^ I really would like to know what would happen once we reached that place where you can tie me better :)

Zero
Kidnapped

Postby Zero » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:11 am

BoundJana wrote:

;) hope you like it!

Oh I definetly did ^^ I really would like to know what would happen once we reached that place where you can tie me better :)

Really? oh I'm glad you liked!
eheheheheh well... I can tell you that will be very funny with a lot of ropes, rolls of duct tape, sack/bags... all that I need for a good time :P
maybe some soft torture too! depends what you like too ;)

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:49 am

Zero wrote:
BoundJana wrote:

;) hope you like it!

eheheheheh well... I can tell you that will be very funny with a lot of ropes, rolls of duct tape, sack/bags... all that I need for a good time :P

That sounds wonderful ^^

Zero
Kidnapped

Postby Zero » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:54 am

BoundJana wrote:
Zero wrote:
BoundJana wrote:

;) hope you like it!

That sounds wonderful ^^

^_^ well if you want... I'm here ;)

janus4089
TUGs Member

Postby janus4089 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 6:21 pm

You know already.......but just to remind you.......

Wrists and hands bound and sealed with tape......mouth completely stuffed with at least two pairs of panties from your hamper, securely held in place with tape wound several times around your head. I may decide to place another pair over your head and tape them in place so you are forced to taste and smell yourself while I work on you. I will take my time removing your clothing, slipping them off if possible but cutting them off if necessary. I will leave your panties till last......they will stay in place while I secure you in the most exposed and vulnerable position possible. When I am done, you will be totally open and exposed to me and I will only remove your panties when they are literally dripping with your excitement. I doubt that you will need any help... but if you do....then I have endless methods of assisting you. When I am satisfied that you are ready, I will remove that last intimate item of your clothing and proceed to spend hours and hours using you and pleasuring you in every single way you can possibly imagine.

How are those panties feeling right now?

p.s Will be sending you the next part of your story tonight :-)

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Mon Dec 12, 2016 9:40 pm

janus4089 wrote:You know already.......but just to remind you.......

Wrists and hands bound and sealed with tape......mouth completely stuffed with at least two pairs of panties from your hamper, securely held in place with tape wound several times around your head. I may decide to place another pair over your head and tape them in place so you are forced to taste and smell yourself while I work on you. I will take my time removing your clothing, slipping them off if possible but cutting them off if necessary. I will leave your panties till last......they will stay in place while I secure you in the most exposed and vulnerable position possible. When I am done, you will be totally open and exposed to me and I will only remove your panties when they are literally dripping with your excitement. I doubt that you will need any help... but if you do....then I have endless methods of assisting you. When I am satisfied that you are ready, I will remove that last intimate item of your clothing and proceed to spend hours and hours using you and pleasuring you in every single way you can possibly imagine.

How are those panties feeling right now?

p.s Will be sending you the next part of your story tonight :-)

Oh I would love enduring this predicament ;)

Boocola
Kidnapper

Postby Boocola » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:54 pm

I know, I decided not to do this, but frag it things change, your wearing a white dress and white tights, I wrap blue ductape around your wrists behind your back, wrap blue ductape around your torso above and below your breasts pinning your arms, I then wrap your ankles calves and thighs together with ductape, sit you on the couch turn on the television, the football game is starting, I seem angry when I say this game has no meaning, then I leave you for a short time returning carrying a woman wearing a blue dress and white tights, st her down beside you, then I sit down between the both of you putting my arm around your shoulders and the other woman's shoulders say back to watch the game that is tied up at 7, joking around that you two aren't the only ones tied up.

After the game the cowboys beat the lions 21-42, I gag you with three strips of ductape over your lips, you watch me spank the other woman 42 times twice, then stick her in a room with really loud western music, I come back to sit on the couch saying that was fun, turn to you and ask I guess I don't need to take you to the lions den.

shoxlover
Kidnapped

Postby shoxlover » Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:58 pm

You're my neighbor in the apartment across from me and I've admired you for some time now, but when I've tried to talk to you I've been pushed aside. You go out for your daily jog early in the morning and I prepare for your return.

When you get back and go to open your door, I pull on my mask, make sure the coast is clear, grab one arm behind you and clasp your mouth with my other hand and quickly force you inside of your apartment and shut the door.

I drag you to the couch then put a ballgag in your mouth to free both of my hands as I bind your wrists with some rope. I do the same at your ankles and knees then do some nice breast rope and blindfold you. I hold you on the couch in my arms in your cute pink tanktop, tight black jogging shorts and sexy pink Asics sneakers, playing with your hair and squeezing your boobs from time to time. You try to beg and scream, but nothing comes out and drool just drips down your chin from the gag.

After about 10 or so minutes I take you over my shoulder, carry you to your bedroom and drop you on the bed, fold your legs up and use rope to attach your ankle bindings to your wrists in a tight hogtie.

I pull off your sneakers and socks. I take off the ballgag but shove the sweaty socks in your mouth before you can say anything and secure it by wrapping duct tape around your head a few times. You don't like it and try to complain but only disgusted muffles come out.

Hogtied on your bed, i tickle your sides armpits and feet until I think you've head enough, then lick your feet and suck on your cute little toes.

I decide that's enough for now and leave you writhing on the bed as I leave your apartment having never said a word during the experience but leave the door unlocked. I open it up 15 minutes later, "Jana? I noticed your door was open. Are you home?" I make my way closer to your bedroom where I can hear your muffled screams as I rush open the door. "Oh my god, who did this?" I say as I free your cute body from your binds and ungag you. You're glad to be free and completely unaware that your hero was also the villain.

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:48 pm

shoxlover wrote:You're my neighbor in the apartment across from me and I've admired you for some time now, but when I've tried to talk to you I've been pushed aside. You go out for your daily jog early in the morning and I prepare for your return.

When you get back and go to open your door, I pull on my mask, make sure the coast is clear, grab one arm behind you and clasp your mouth with my other hand and quickly force you inside of your apartment and shut the door.

I drag you to the couch then put a ballgag in your mouth to free both of my hands as I bind your wrists with some rope. I do the same at your ankles and knees then do some nice breast rope and blindfold you. I hold you on the couch in my arms in your cute pink tanktop, tight black jogging shorts and sexy pink Asics sneakers, playing with your hair and squeezing your boobs from time to time. You try to beg and scream, but nothing comes out and drool just drips down your chin from the gag.

After about 10 or so minutes I take you over my shoulder, carry you to your bedroom and drop you on the bed, fold your legs up and use rope to attach your ankle bindings to your wrists in a tight hogtie.

I pull off your sneakers and socks. I take off the ballgag but shove the sweaty socks in your mouth before you can say anything and secure it by wrapping duct tape around your head a few times. You don't like it and try to complain but only disgusted muffles come out.

Hogtied on your bed, i tickle your sides armpits and feet until I think you've head enough, then lick your feet and suck on your cute little toes.

I decide that's enough for now and leave you writhing on the bed as I leave your apartment having never said a word during the experience but leave the door unlocked. I open it up 15 minutes later, "Jana? I noticed your door was open. Are you home?" I make my way closer to your bedroom where I can hear your muffled screams as I rush open the door. "Oh my god, who did this?" I say as I free your cute body from your binds and ungag you. You're glad to be free and completely unaware that your hero was also the villain.

Nice I like it ^^

shoxlover
Kidnapped

Postby shoxlover » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:07 am

BoundJana wrote:Nice I like it ^^

Thanks. I liked writing it :-D

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:13 am

shoxlover wrote:

Oh I bet you did ;)

shoxlover
Kidnapped

Postby shoxlover » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:15 am

BoundJana wrote:
shoxlover wrote:

Oh I bet you did ;)

Lol busted. Maybe I can think of another eventually. Did you have a favorite part?

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:18 am

shoxlover wrote:
BoundJana wrote:
shoxlover wrote:

Oh I bet you did ;)

Lol busted. Maybe I can think of another eventually. Did you have a favorite part?

I love the grabbing part and gagging process ^^

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:18 am

Boocola wrote:I know, I decided not to do this, but frag it things change, your wearing a white dress and white tights, I wrap blue ductape around your wrists behind your back, wrap blue ductape around your torso above and below your breasts pinning your arms, I then wrap your ankles calves and thighs together with ductape, sit you on the couch turn on the television, the football game is starting, I seem angry when I say this game has no meaning, then I leave you for a short time returning carrying a woman wearing a blue dress and white tights, st her down beside you, then I sit down between the both of you putting my arm around your shoulders and the other woman's shoulders say back to watch the game that is tied up at 7, joking around that you two aren't the only ones tied up.

After the game the cowboys beat the lions 21-42, I gag you with three strips of ductape over your lips, you watch me spank the other woman 42 times twice, then stick her in a room with really loud western music, I come back to sit on the couch saying that was fun, turn to you and ask I guess I don't need to take you to the lions den.

Oh mean ^^

shoxlover
Kidnapped

Postby shoxlover » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:25 am

BoundJana wrote:
shoxlover wrote:
BoundJana wrote:
shoxlover wrote:

Oh I bet you did ;)

Good to know. Maybe I'll surprise you with another before too long lol

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Tue Dec 27, 2016 12:30 am

shoxlover wrote:
BoundJana wrote:
shoxlover wrote:
BoundJana wrote:
shoxlover wrote:

Oh I bet you did ;)

Good to know. Maybe I'll surprise you with another before too long lol

I look forward to that ^^

Orgasm controller
TUGs Member

Postby Orgasm controller » Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:21 pm

So at home one night. All alone, having a Netflix binge session. I've broken into the house through the back door. As I'm sneaking through the house looking for anything of value, I find the most valuable thing a guy could ever find. A beautiful girl by herself who doesn't know that I'm there. Luckily I came prepared just in case someone was home. I quietly walk over to the couch your sitting and come up behind you and suddenly wrap one hand over your mouth and the other under your arms. I drag you over the back of the couch and pin you to the ground. I grab some duct tape from my bag and wrap it around your mouth to shut up your screams. You're kicking and struggling tof get free. Imediately after I got you gagged, I get some rope out of my bag and tightly cinch your wrists with your palms facing each other, making it impossible for you to untie them. I yank you up and drag your ass upstairs, every time you try to struggle, I spank your ass as hard as you've ever felt. I get you to your bedroom. I throw you down on your four poster bed. I flip you over and make you face me.

I informed that you're in for a fun night. It's gonna be a lot different than you could have planned on. I strip you completely. You're 100% exposed and vulnerable. You begin to take in your situation as you realize thathat you're in big trouble. But you have no idea how much yet.

As you beg for your release, scared for what might happen but secretly enjoying every minute of it. You've always dreamed of something like this happening but you ever thought it would actually come true. I turn you back around so you're facing the head of the bed, you feet on the ground at the foot of it. I spread your legs and tightly tie each ankle to the corresponding bed post. I then add roped to your thighs to tie them to the bed posts and further restrict your legs from moving at all. I come around front and tie a nice breast harness, wrapping above and below your tits, clinching it off in the middle to pull them nice and tight and make them feel and look bigger than you've ever seen. I take rope and tie your elbows together, they're not quite touching but are extremely close. Pushing your tits out further, making them bulge even more. I take your wrists and re-tie them so they are now crossed. I tie them to the beam that goes across the top of the bed posts putting you in nice strappado. Leaving you completely exposed.

After I finish, I come around to have a chat. "First, things first, I'm not going to kill you. I'm only here to take whatever jewelry and money I can. But, now that I have you, we're gonna have a little fun. And if you're a good girl, I'll be nice." You "mphh" in acceptance that there isn't anything you can do. As I'm looking through the house I find an interesting drawer of yours.

"So, I guess I didn't just find any girl, I found a little bondage slut, didn't I?" I ask holding up some more rope, ball gags and other toys. You blush and try to hide your face. "This just got a lit more fun for me" I say.

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:04 am

Orgasm controller wrote:So at home one night. All alone, having a Netflix binge session. I've broken into the house through the back door. As I'm sneaking through the house looking for anything of value, I find the most valuable thing a guy could ever find. A beautiful girl by herself who doesn't know that I'm there. Luckily I came prepared just in case someone was home. I quietly walk over to the couch your sitting and come up behind you and suddenly wrap one hand over your mouth and the other under your arms. I drag you over the back of the couch and pin you to the ground. I grab some duct tape from my bag and wrap it around your mouth to shut up your screams. You're kicking and struggling tof get free. Imediately after I got you gagged, I get some rope out of my bag and tightly cinch your wrists with your palms facing each other, making it impossible for you to untie them. I yank you up and drag your ass upstairs, every time you try to struggle, I spank your ass as hard as you've ever felt. I get you to your bedroom. I throw you down on your four poster bed. I flip you over and make you face me.

I informed that you're in for a fun night. It's gonna be a lot different than you could have planned on. I strip you completely. You're 100% exposed and vulnerable. You begin to take in your situation as you realize thathat you're in big trouble. But you have no idea how much yet.

As you beg for your release, scared for what might happen but secretly enjoying every minute of it. You've always dreamed of something like this happening but you ever thought it would actually come true. I turn you back around so you're facing the head of the bed, you feet on the ground at the foot of it. I spread your legs and tightly tie each ankle to the corresponding bed post. I then add roped to your thighs to tie them to the bed posts and further restrict your legs from moving at all. I come around front and tie a nice breast harness, wrapping above and below your tits, clinching it off in the middle to pull them nice and tight and make them feel and look bigger than you've ever seen. I take rope and tie your elbows together, they're not quite touching but are extremely close. Pushing your tits out further, making them bulge even more. I take your wrists and re-tie them so they are now crossed. I tie them to the beam that goes across the top of the bed posts putting you in nice strappado. Leaving you completely exposed.

After I finish, I come around to have a chat. "First, things first, I'm not going to kill you. I'm only here to take whatever jewelry and money I can. But, now that I have you, we're gonna have a little fun. And if you're a good girl, I'll be nice." You "mphh" in acceptance that there isn't anything you can do. As I'm looking through the house I find an interesting drawer of yours.

"So, I guess I didn't just find any girl, I found a little bondage slut, didn't I?" I ask holding up some more rope, ball gags and other toys. You blush and try to hide your face. "This just got a lit more fun for me" I say.

Sounds good I love it ^^

Return to “How Would...”