How would you tie me up?

This section is for those "How Would" you question uch as "How would you tie me up?" " How would you gag me" etc.

Moderators: AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, zanev

Orgasm controller
TUGs Member

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby Orgasm controller » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:08 am

BoundJana wrote: Sounds good I love it ^^

Should I give more?

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:33 am

Orgasm controller wrote:

Should I give more?

Sure
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

Orgasm controller
TUGs Member

Postby Orgasm controller » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:19 pm

BoundJana wrote:
Orgasm controller wrote:

Should I give more?

Sure

First thing I do after finding your drawer, is change out your gag. I take your 3-inch ball gag and strap in as tight as it'll go in your mouth. I go through your drawer a little more and find the prize of your collection, a Hitachi wand. With you bent over in your tight strappado, I take some of you rope and tie it directly to your pussy with a crotch rope. You "mphh" and "mphh" screaming to be let go, looking for help, and struggling profusely. As I come around front to look into your eyes, I can see the lust that you've been trying to hide. You pussy is soaking wet. "Well. I'm glad to see you enjoying yourself" I say. "Have you ever experienced a forced orgasm before?" I ask. You respond:

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:04 am

Orgasm controller wrote:
BoundJana wrote:
Orgasm controller wrote:

Should I give more?

Sure

First thing I do after finding your drawer, is change out your gag. I take your 3-inch ball gag and strap in as tight as it'll go in your mouth. I go through your drawer a little more and find the prize of your collection, a Hitachi wand. With you bent over in your tight strappado, I take some of you rope and tie it directly to your pussy with a crotch rope. You "mphh" and "mphh" screaming to be let go, looking for help, and struggling profusely. As I come around front to look into your eyes, I can see the lust that you've been trying to hide. You pussy is soaking wet. "Well. I'm glad to see you enjoying yourself" I say. "Have you ever experienced a forced orgasm before?" I ask. You respond:

I would be nodding my head ^^ think it's time to move this to pm or?

SomeGuyOnTheInternet
TUGs Member

Postby SomeGuyOnTheInternet » Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:18 pm

I would start off by tying your elbows together (not that tight though), and attaching them to a chest harness. I'd then tape up your hands in fists, tie your wrists together, and tie them to a crotch rope. After getting your hair out of the way in a ponytail, I would stuff a clean sock in your mouth. You're more than welcome to spit it out. Just know that every time you spit out your stuffing, it will be replaced. Either by something dirtier, or larger. Once you've decided what gag you want to keep, I'll secure it in place by wrapping gorilla tape around your mouth 5 times. That's when I'd secure a collar on you, blindfold you, and lead you over to your final destination. I'd tie your legs together above and below the knees, at the ankles, and I'd finally tie your big toes together. Your ankles would then be tied to your wrists, and your toes to your ponytail. Thus securing you in a tight hogtie.

This is where it gets interesting. I would slide you into a cage (or kennel, whatever you want to call it) next, and I'd suspended you from the top of the cage. Then, the cage itself gets suspended. I'd top it off by plugging your ears, and locking the cage. If you beg loud enough, I might give you some attention now and then by batting the cage around a bit, reaching in through the bars, or lighting some scented candles to tantalize your nose. But being deprived of our senses, you'll never see me coming...

BoundJana
Kidnapper

Postby BoundJana » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:00 pm

SomeGuyOnTheInternet wrote:I would start off by tying your elbows together (not that tight though), and attaching them to a chest harness. I'd then tape up your hands in fists, tie your wrists together, and tie them to a crotch rope. After getting your hair out of the way in a ponytail, I would stuff a clean sock in your mouth. You're more than welcome to spit it out. Just know that every time you spit out your stuffing, it will be replaced. Either by something dirtier, or larger. Once you've decided what gag you want to keep, I'll secure it in place by wrapping gorilla tape around your mouth 5 times. That's when I'd secure a collar on you, blindfold you, and lead you over to your final destination. I'd tie your legs together above and below the knees, at the ankles, and I'd finally tie your big toes together. Your ankles would then be tied to your wrists, and your toes to your ponytail. Thus securing you in a tight hogtie.

This is where it gets interesting. I would slide you into a cage (or kennel, whatever you want to call it) next, and I'd suspended you from the top of the cage. Then, the cage itself gets suspended. I'd top it off by plugging your ears, and locking the cage. If you beg loud enough, I might give you some attention now and then by batting the cage around a bit, reaching in through the bars, or lighting some scented candles to tantalize your nose. But being deprived of our senses, you'll never see me coming...

Sounds good, nicely tight and helpless ^^

Return to “How Would...”