How would you tie me up?

This section is for those "How Would" you question uch as "How would you tie me up?" " How would you gag me" etc.

Moderators: AlexUSA, Jason Toddman, zanev

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:24 pm

It's me again, simple question, how would you tie and gag me and what would you do with me once I'm secured?

I'm 18, have blonde hair, blue green eyes with red glasses, 5'7", very fit thanks to the gym.

Don't be shy ^^
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

User avatar
Saikiran590
TUGs Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:24 pm
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: Hyderabad, telangana, india
Contact:

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby Saikiran590 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:27 am

First of fall I will chloroform you and then take you to the bedroom, I will undress you there and I will take some scarfs from the closet and I will start tying your ankles and wrists to your back, then I will hogtie you with another scarf, next ill wake you up, then ill say its time for the gag and hood, you will get scared and starts shouting, ill go to your bathroom and ill get worn and dirty pantyhoses three and three panties, asap ill insert one black lace panties inside your pussy untill it gets hide inside, you started shouting loud the ill pinch your nose and ill insert remaining two panties into your mouth and pantyhose into your mouth and in the middle of both panties this time ill wrap one pantyhose to your head like a hood and ill make sure crotch part on your nose, then ill wrap pantyhose legs to your mouth that you cannot spit gag outside, ill wrap two to three times as it is nylon and streachable, then later ill remove your hogtie and make you lean on your back , then ill remove panties from your pussy it will become very wet and soaked in your pussy juice, asap ill insert another pantyhose inside your pussy, then ill take that panties and ill rub that panties on your face as your face is already wrapped in pantyhose it will become wet and pantyhose will stick to your face like tape, you cant even open your eyes as il make sure some of pussy juice remains on both of your eyes under pantyhose, then ill wrap that panties to your head and ill make sure crotch part is on your nose and ill tie it back very tightly so that you will inhale some of that disgusting liquid every single time, later ill play with your boobs and ill suck and lick your boobs, ill whip your bum some times, and ill play with your pussy untill inside pantyhose gets totally wet, while playing i can see some liquid coming out from your pussy, and imagine how wet your pantyhose become wet inside your pussy, then ill take that pantyhose outside and ill rub that pantyhose on your total body, and at last ill again wrap this pantyhose to your head this time ill make sure it is very tight and stick to your face like a thick tape, and you get trouble while breathing. Later ill again hogtie you and ill leave you there till those panties and pantyhose get dry on your face....it will take hell lot of time to get dry those filthy things.....:)


Thanks if you like my story....!
Last edited by Saikiran590 on Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
:bound:

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Wed Nov 30, 2016 3:14 am

Saikiran590 wrote:First of fall I will chloroform you and then take you to the bedroom, I will undress you there and I will take some scarfs from the closet and I will start tying your ankles and wrists to your back, then I will hogtie you with another scarf, next ill wake you up, then ill say its time for the gag and hood, you will get scared and starts shouting, ill go to your bathroom and ill get worn and dirty pantyhoses three and three panties, asap ill insert one black lace panties inside your pussy untill it gets hide inside, you started shouting loud the ill pinch your nose and ill insert remaining two panties into your mouth and ill tape it for temporarily then infront of you while you are seeing ill soak one pantyhose with my piss totally it will become wet, then ill remove tape and ill insert this pantyhose into your mouth and in the middle of both panties this time ill wrap one pantyhose to your head like a hood and ill make sure crotch part on your nose, then ill wrap pantyhose legs to your mouth that you cannot spit gag outside, ill wrap two to three times as it is nylon and streachable, then later ill remove your hogtie and make you lean on your back , then ill remove panties from your pussy it will become very wet and soaked in your pussy juice aswell as piss, asap ill insert another pantyhose inside your pussy, then ill take that panties and ill rub that panties on your face as your face is already wrapped in pantyhose it will become wet and pantyhose will stick to your face like tape, you cant even open your eyes as il make sure some of pussy juice and piss mixed liquid remains on both of your eyes under pantyhose, then ill wrap that panties to your head and ill make sure crotch part is on your nose and ill tie it back very tightly so that you will inhale some of that disgusting liquid every single time, later ill play with your boobs and ill suck and lick your boobs, ill whip your bum some times, and ill play with your pussy untill inside pantyhose gets totally wet, while playing i can see some liquid coming out from your pussy, and imagine how wet your pantyhose become wet inside your pussy, then ill take that pantyhose outside and ill rub that pantyhose on your total body, and at last ill again wrap this pantyhose to your head this time ill make sure it is very tight and stick to your face like a thick tape, and you get trouble while breathing. Later ill again hogtie you and ill leave you there till those panties and pantyhose get dry on your face....it will take hell lot of time to get dry those filthy things.....:)


Thanks if you like my story....!

I didn't liked it, those nasty piss stuff isn't the stuff I asked for
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

User avatar
Saikiran590
TUGs Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:24 pm
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Location: Hyderabad, telangana, india
Contact:

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby Saikiran590 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 5:16 am

hahaha its okay, I went too far into BDSM i guess, and I guess you are into soft bondage?
:bound:

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:14 am

Saikiran590 wrote:hahaha its okay, I went too far into BDSM i guess, and I guess you are into soft bondage?

More or less I just didn't liked the piss part
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

Vector5227
Kidnapper
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Age: 18
Gender: Male

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby Vector5227 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:37 am

You're home alone one night. Your parents are gone for the entire weekend and you have the house to yourself. You're relaxing, reading a book in a simple white T-shirt and fuzzy pajama pants. All of a sudden you hear a noise. "Hello?" You call out. "Is anyone there...?" No response. You hesitantly go back to your book. Meanwhile I'm creeping my way through the house. I originally thought it was empty and was planning to rob it, but there's been a change of plans... I've discovered something MUCH more valuable then money and jewlery. I make it behind the couch without you noticing me. Then I spring up and crash down on you! I throw the book away and clamp my hands down onto your mouth and nose. "Do not move. Do not scream. Or you will be in for a very unpleasant evening!" You disregard my warning and thrash about under me. While you are I sigh and reach downwards. I slip my left hand down your pants and panties and slip my fingers inside your pussy. Your eyes widen and start to moan as I finger you. "There we go..." I continue until you orgasm, leaving weak and unable to fight back. I then pick you up and carry you to your bedroom. You struggle weakly but aftershocks of the orgasm ripple through your body, causing you to moan and grasp onto me as you shudder. I smile and set you down on the bed. I then slide your pants off and am about to throw them but then I get an idea... I slide both of your legs into one pant leg and pin them together. It's a tight fit... But I manage to get the pants almost to your waist again. They stop at your upper thighs on account of being stretched to their limit. I grab you and sling you over my shoulder. As I walk through the house you start to get some of your strength back. You begin pounding my back and I grimace. You hit hard... So I spank you. You cry out, partly in pain, partly in secret pleasure... I spank you again and again and again. "Will you cooperate now missy?" "Never!" You shout at me. I shrug and continue to search the house. "That's ok. You will. Just give me time..." I eventually find the cling film and wrap it around your legs from ankle to upper thigh. You try to hit me again but I grab your arms and then flip you into your stomach quite roughly. The force knocks the wind out of you and you're helpless to fight back once again. I wrap your wrists and ball you hands into fists and wrap them as well. I go over your hands and wrists a good twenty times so you can't pick your way out of it. I then wrap your arms until the elbow and then wrap your arms to your back. The cling film winds around and around your arms and stomach, pinning them to your back. All your limbs now useless, you resort to one last measure... "HELLLLLPPP MEEEEEE!!!!!" You shout as loud as you can. I hiss at you and flip you over. You suck in another breath but I clamp my hands over your mouth and nose. "Bad move darling...." Your eyes go wide and you wriggle around from the lack of air. You begin to plead into my hands. "Shhhh...." I'm not going to kill you... I'm not THAT kind of robber. Just sleep..." Your wide eyes dart around, but your movements begin to slow. Then you cease moving all together. I put my ear to your chest and hear your heartbeat. "Hmmm... I can't quite hear it... I need to get closer." I rip off your white t-shirt, exposing your lovely breasts. I fondle them for a bit and hen pick you up. I bring you back to your room and place you on the bed. I go to your drawer and select four pairs of panties. I climb onto the bed and straddle you. My member begins to grow hard but I roll my eyes. "Not that time yet me... Control yourself." I mutter. I shove the panties into your mouth and pull your lips around them so they're nice and packed in there. I then grab some more and pull two over your head as panty hoods. Then I go to your closet and grab some scarves. I bring over a thin one and three thick winner ones. I twist the thin one into a kind of rope and wrap it wrap it around your head. I tie the cleave gag off and make sure it too holds the panties in. I hum as I grab one of the thick ones and and fold it in half. I place it over your entire mouth in a nice OTM gag and tie it off tight. Last, I grab the othe thick one and tie it over your mouth and nose in a similar OTN gag. A step back and admire the view. "Hmmm... Needs a few more things..." I root around in your room some more and find some pantyhose. "Perfect!" I go over and slide the two pairs over your head, creating two snug pantyhose hoods. I get up and prepare to grab some jewelry too for good measure. When I'm done loading up the car I return to the room. You're awake and struggling again,screaming into your gag. "I did a mighty fine job! I can barely hear you!" I ignore your screams as I pick you up and set you down on the floor. I strip your bed of its sheets and lay them down on the floor as well. I then proceed to roll you in them, further restraining you and muffling your cries. I whistle softly to myself as I pick you up and place you in the trunk. Before I shut it I place my hand on you. "Don't worry darling... Once we get back to my place you and I are gonna have some fun!" I slam the trunk down and get in the car. I smile to myself as I drive away with a hot, helpless new toy in the back of my car.

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Wed Nov 30, 2016 7:21 am

Vector5227 wrote:You're home alone one night. Your parents are gone for the entire weekend and you have the house to yourself. You're relaxing, reading a book in a simple white T-shirt and fuzzy pajama pants. All of a sudden you hear a noise. "Hello?" You call out. "Is anyone there...?" No response. You hesitantly go back to your book. Meanwhile I'm creeping my way through the house. I originally thought it was empty and was planning to rob it, but there's been a change of plans... I've discovered something MUCH more valuable then money and jewlery. I make it behind the couch without you noticing me. Then I spring up and crash down on you! I throw the book away and clamp my hands down onto your mouth and nose. "Do not move. Do not scream. Or you will be in for a very unpleasant evening!" You disregard my warning and thrash about under me. While you are I sigh and reach downwards. I slip my left hand down your pants and panties and slip my fingers inside your pussy. Your eyes widen and start to moan as I finger you. "There we go..." I continue until you orgasm, leaving weak and unable to fight back. I then pick you up and carry you to your bedroom. You struggle weakly but aftershocks of the orgasm ripple through your body, causing you to moan and grasp onto me as you shudder. I smile and set you down on the bed. I then slide your pants off and am about to throw them but then I get an idea... I slide both of your legs into one pant leg and pin them together. It's a tight fit... But I manage to get the pants almost to your waist again. They stop at your upper thighs on account of being stretched to their limit. I grab you and sling you over my shoulder. As I walk through the house you start to get some of your strength back. You begin pounding my back and I grimace. You hit hard... So I spank you. You cry out, partly in pain, partly in secret pleasure... I spank you again and again and again. "Will you cooperate now missy?" "Never!" You shout at me. I shrug and continue to search the house. "That's ok. You will. Just give me time..." I eventually find the cling film and wrap it around your legs from ankle to upper thigh. You try to hit me again but I grab your arms and then flip you into your stomach quite roughly. The force knocks the wind out of you and you're helpless to fight back once again. I wrap your wrists and ball you hands into fists and wrap them as well. I go over your hands and wrists a good twenty times so you can't pick your way out of it. I then wrap your arms until the elbow and then wrap your arms to your back. The cling film winds around and around your arms and stomach, pinning them to your back. All your limbs now useless, you resort to one last measure... "HELLLLLPPP MEEEEEE!!!!!" You shout as loud as you can. I hiss at you and flip you over. You suck in another breath but I clamp my hands over your mouth and nose. "Bad move darling...." Your eyes go wide and you wriggle around from the lack of air. You begin to plead into my hands. "Shhhh...." I'm not going to kill you... I'm not THAT kind of robber. Just sleep..." Your wide eyes dart around, but your movements begin to slow. Then you cease moving all together. I put my ear to your chest and hear your heartbeat. "Hmmm... I can't quite hear it... I need to get closer." I rip off your white t-shirt, exposing your lovely breasts. I fondle them for a bit and hen pick you up. I bring you back to your room and place you on the bed. I go to your drawer and select four pairs of panties. I climb onto the bed and straddle you. My member begins to grow hard but I roll my eyes. "Not that time yet me... Control yourself." I mutter. I shove the panties into your mouth and pull your lips around them so they're nice and packed in there. I then grab some more and pull two over your head as panty hoods. Then I go to your closet and grab some scarves. I bring over a thin one and three thick winner ones. I twist the thin one into a kind of rope and wrap it wrap it around your head. I tie the cleave gag off and make sure it too holds the panties in. I hum as I grab one of the thick ones and and fold it in half. I place it over your entire mouth in a nice OTM gag and tie it off tight. Last, I grab the othe thick one and tie it over your mouth and nose in a similar OTN gag. A step back and admire the view. "Hmmm... Needs a few more things..." I root around in your room some more and find some pantyhose. "Perfect!" I go over and slide the two pairs over your head, creating two snug pantyhose hoods. I get up and prepare to grab some jewelry too for good measure. When I'm done loading up the car I return to the room. You're awake and struggling again,screaming into your gag. "I did a mighty fine job! I can barely hear you!" I ignore your screams as I pick you up and set you down on the floor. I strip your bed of its sheets and lay them down on the floor as well. I then proceed to roll you in them, further restraining you and muffling your cries. I whistle softly to myself as I pick you up and place you in the trunk. Before I shut it I place my hand on you. "Don't worry darling... Once we get back to my place you and I are gonna have some fun!" I slam the trunk down and get in the car. I smile to myself as I drive away with a hot, helpless new toy in the back of my car.

I love it ^^ I really would like to know what kind of fun you mean ^^
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

Vector5227
Kidnapper
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Age: 18
Gender: Male

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby Vector5227 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:13 am

Oh you will...;)

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Wed Nov 30, 2016 8:34 am

Vector5227 wrote:Oh you will...;)

Now I'm really excited ^^
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

Vector5227
Kidnapper
Posts: 265
Joined: Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:23 pm
Age: 18
Gender: Male

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby Vector5227 » Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:27 pm

I stop the car outside of my place and check to see if the coast is clear. No one is in site. I open the trunk and grab you. I sling you over my shoulder and give your ass I few good squeezes and some complimentary spanks as well. You squeal and I smile. I bring you inside and take you to the basement. Once there I unwrap you from the sheets, set you on a chair, and grab some extra long Saran warp. I wrap you entirely to a pole I have down there. I take the chair away and you're suspended. You wriggle as you "hang" from the pole. I smile and hum as I begin to gather my things. I take a vibrator and manage to get it inside your wet pussy. "Is someone enjoying this?" I ask with a smirk. I leave it in and then roll over something different. I attach two electric breast pumps to your nipples. "Ready my pet?" I turn the vibrator on its lowest setting and turn the pumps on as well. I then sit back and enjoy the show!

Devious.agent
TUGs Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:48 pm
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby Devious.agent » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:13 pm

You're in a white t-shirt and panties face down on a cold basement floor. Above you is a steel beam with enough overhead space to string a couple of ropes through, which is exactly what happens. Your hands are tied behind you and secured to the small of your back via an elaborate chest harness. The ropes around your breasts tighten to accentuate them through the t-shirt. Your right ankle is tied to a long rope draped over the beam, and tied to your long hair; every time you relax your leg, you pull on the other end. Your left ankle is tied in a similar manner, but to a rope around your neck; you quickly realize which rope you'd rather pull on. A bandanna gag muffles your cries for mercy as I sit before you, watching as each attempt to relax either leg results in your back painfully arching to spare yourself additional pain.

"You want out?" I ask tauntingly. "Here," I say as I lay a small pair of safety scissors right in front of your face.

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:16 pm

Vector5227 wrote:I stop the car outside of my place and check to see if the coast is clear. No one is in site. I open the trunk and grab you. I sling you over my shoulder and give your ass I few good squeezes and some complimentary spanks as well. You squeal and I smile. I bring you inside and take you to the basement. Once there I unwrap you from the sheets, set you on a chair, and grab some extra long Saran warp. I wrap you entirely to a pole I have down there. I take the chair away and you're suspended. You wriggle as you "hang" from the pole. I smile and hum as I begin to gather my things. I take a vibrator and manage to get it inside your wet pussy. "Is someone enjoying this?" I ask with a smirk. I leave it in and then roll over something different. I attach two electric breast pumps to your nipples. "Ready my pet?" I turn the vibrator on its lowest setting and turn the pumps on as well. I then sit back and enjoy the show!

I would love being in a position like this ^^
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:17 pm

Devious.agent wrote:You're in a white t-shirt and panties face down on a cold basement floor. Above you is a steel beam with enough overhead space to string a couple of ropes through, which is exactly what happens. Your hands are tied behind you and secured to the small of your back via an elaborate chest harness. The ropes around your breasts tighten to accentuate them through the t-shirt. Your right ankle is tied to a long rope draped over the beam, and tied to your long hair; every time you relax your leg, you pull on the other end. Your left ankle is tied in a similar manner, but to a rope around your neck; you quickly realize which rope you'd rather pull on. A bandanna gag muffles your cries for mercy as I sit before you, watching as each attempt to relax either leg results in your back painfully arching to spare yourself additional pain.

"You want out?" I ask tauntingly. "Here," I say as I lay a small pair of safety scissors right in front of your face.

That sounds mean ^^ I like it
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

Devious.agent
TUGs Member
Posts: 45
Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2015 4:48 pm
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Location: Missouri
Contact:

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby Devious.agent » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:29 pm

Here's another: I have you in a black bra and panties on the same basement floor. Handcuffs encircle your wrists and ankles behind you. I take the chain from each set of cuffs and lock them together using a combination lock, putting you in a strict hogtie. A dental gag is put in your mouth.

"Hmmm...something's not right. I think I feel bad for her. Maybe I'll make things a little easier," I muse to myself.

I spin the dial on the combination lock, releasing the shackle. I then take the only key and thread it around the combination lock's shackle and close it so it holds your cuffs and the key all together. The only way out is to know the combination.

"Let me be even nicer," I say teasingly. I take a mirror and position it so you can see the restraints and the dial of the combination lock. I squat down between you and the mirror. We both look at the reflection; I feel I'm the only one really admiring it.

"Good things come in time, just keep trying," I say with an evil grin, smacking your ass and standing up.

"I'll be back in a few hours. Gonna binge watch something on Netflix. I'll let you pick the show, IF you manage to come up soon enough." I wink at you before heading up the stairs and closing the door behind me.

User avatar
Boocola
Kidnapper
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:31 pm
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby Boocola » Thu Dec 01, 2016 5:42 pm

I would have you wear a white dress and white tights, use blue ductape to wrap around your wrists behind your back, wrap the ductape around your elbows, wrap ductape around your torso above and below your breasts, then wrap the ductape around your ankles, calves and thighs, put a Vikings washcloth in your mouth to chew on, place three strips of ductape over your lips, then rub your head for good luck, sit you on the couch in front of the television and watch the cowboys play the Vikings.
:twisted:

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:21 pm

Devious.agent wrote:Here's another: I have you in a black bra and panties on the same basement floor. Handcuffs encircle your wrists and ankles behind you. I take the chain from each set of cuffs and lock them together using a combination lock, putting you in a strict hogtie. A dental gag is put in your mouth.

"Hmmm...something's not right. I think I feel bad for her. Maybe I'll make things a little easier," I muse to myself.

I spin the dial on the combination lock, releasing the shackle. I then take the only key and thread it around the combination lock's shackle and close it so it holds your cuffs and the key all together. The only way out is to know the combination.

"Let me be even nicer," I say teasingly. I take a mirror and position it so you can see the restraints and the dial of the combination lock. I squat down between you and the mirror. We both look at the reflection; I feel I'm the only one really admiring it.

"Good things come in time, just keep trying," I say with an evil grin, smacking your ass and standing up.

"I'll be back in a few hours. Gonna binge watch something on Netflix. I'll let you pick the show, IF you manage to come up soon enough." I wink at you before heading up the stairs and closing the door behind me.

I would absolutly love being in this predicament ^^
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:22 pm

Boocola wrote:I would have you wear a white dress and white tights, use blue ductape to wrap around your wrists behind your back, wrap the ductape around your elbows, wrap ductape around your torso above and below your breasts, then wrap the ductape around your ankles, calves and thighs, put a Vikings washcloth in your mouth to chew on, place three strips of ductape over your lips, then rub your head for good luck, sit you on the couch in front of the television and watch the cowboys play the Vikings.

Sounds good I like it
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

User avatar
Boocola
Kidnapper
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:31 pm
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby Boocola » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:29 pm

BoundJana wrote:
Boocola wrote:I would have you wear a white dress and white tights, use blue ductape to wrap around your wrists behind your back, wrap the ductape around your elbows, wrap ductape around your torso above and below your breasts, then wrap the ductape around your ankles, calves and thighs, put a Vikings washcloth in your mouth to chew on, place three strips of ductape over your lips, then rub your head for good luck, sit you on the couch in front of the television and watch the cowboys play the Vikings.

Sounds good I like it

The cowboys won 17 to 15, I rub your head, kiss your forehead, I give you fifteen spankings, one for every point the Vikings scored and you watch me celebrate.
:twisted:

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:52 pm

Boocola wrote:
BoundJana wrote:
Boocola wrote:I would have you wear a white dress and white tights, use blue ductape to wrap around your wrists behind your back, wrap the ductape around your elbows, wrap ductape around your torso above and below your breasts, then wrap the ductape around your ankles, calves and thighs, put a Vikings washcloth in your mouth to chew on, place three strips of ductape over your lips, then rub your head for good luck, sit you on the couch in front of the television and watch the cowboys play the Vikings.

Sounds good I like it

The cowboys won 17 to 15, I rub your head, kiss your forehead, I give you fifteen spankings, one for every point the Vikings scored and you watch me celebrate.

Mean :big: I like it
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

KingMush
Tied up
Posts: 308
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 12:02 pm
Age: 16
Gender: Male
Location: United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby KingMush » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:08 am

Sooooo.. cheers

First, I'll put you in comfortable, slim clothing and barefoot. Then, I'll tie you with some red, soft rope into a strict hogtie position, elbows included. I will then put a strong rope link from the ceiling and hoist you up from there, creating a strong suspension. After you get used to the position, I will blindfold you, and then plop a big red ball gag in your mouth. That will shut you up! I will then climb up and install a dog collar around your neck to show who's in charge! To finish off the rope work, I will do a connection from the ankles to the back of your gag, making it immensely tight and painful, making you drool all over the place. After leaving you that way for a bit, I will start tickling your sweet spots and make you struggle, if that's even possible :lol:
War, war never changes.

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:14 am

KingMush wrote:Sooooo.. cheers

First, I'll put you in comfortable, slim clothing and barefoot. Then, I'll tie you with some red, soft rope into a strict hogtie position, elbows included. I will then put a strong rope link from the ceiling and hoist you up from there, creating a strong suspension. After you get used to the position, I will blindfold you, and then plop a big red ball gag in your mouth. That will shut you up! I will then climb up and install a dog collar around your neck to show who's in charge! To finish off the rope work, I will do a connection from the ankles to the back of your gag, making it immensely tight and painful, making you drool all over the place. After leaving you that way for a bit, I will start tickling your sweet spots and make you struggle, if that's even possible :lol:

Sounds good and tough to escape ^^
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

User avatar
GeekGirlGagged
Kidnapped
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:49 pm
Age: 22
Gender: Female

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby GeekGirlGagged » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:09 am

In a short skirt, heels, t shirt and tights you are fied to a post. Hands behind the post, elbows behind. Rooes round hips, waist, above and below breasts. Heels tied onto yoir feet so legs tied together tied under arches, round ankles, calves, jist below knees, just above knees, thighs amd tied to the post ankles, knees and thighs. Blindfolded and gagged with a sponge ball and lots of tape. Your head taped to the post. Left there for hours on end.

:twisted:

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:38 am

GeekGirlGagged wrote:In a short skirt, heels, t shirt and tights you are fied to a post. Hands behind the post, elbows behind. Rooes round hips, waist, above and below breasts. Heels tied onto yoir feet so legs tied together tied under arches, round ankles, calves, jist below knees, just above knees, thighs amd tied to the post ankles, knees and thighs. Blindfolded and gagged with a sponge ball and lots of tape. Your head taped to the post. Left there for hours on end.

:twisted:


I would love being in such a predicament :D kidnap me whenever you want ^^
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

User avatar
GeekGirlGagged
Kidnapped
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:49 pm
Age: 22
Gender: Female

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby GeekGirlGagged » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:03 am

BoundJana wrote:
GeekGirlGagged wrote:In a short skirt, heels, t shirt and tights you are fied to a post. Hands behind the post, elbows behind. Rooes round hips, waist, above and below breasts. Heels tied onto yoir feet so legs tied together tied under arches, round ankles, calves, jist below knees, just above knees, thighs amd tied to the post ankles, knees and thighs. Blindfolded and gagged with a sponge ball and lots of tape. Your head taped to the post. Left there for hours on end.

:twisted:


I would love being in such a predicament :D kidnap me whenever you want ^^


But when you escape it will ne your turn to tie me :big:

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:39 am

GeekGirlGagged wrote:
BoundJana wrote:
GeekGirlGagged wrote:In a short skirt, heels, t shirt and tights you are fied to a post. Hands behind the post, elbows behind. Rooes round hips, waist, above and below breasts. Heels tied onto yoir feet so legs tied together tied under arches, round ankles, calves, jist below knees, just above knees, thighs amd tied to the post ankles, knees and thighs. Blindfolded and gagged with a sponge ball and lots of tape. Your head taped to the post. Left there for hours on end.

:twisted:


I would love being in such a predicament :D kidnap me whenever you want ^^


But when you escape it will ne your turn to tie me :big:

I wouldn't mind doing that :)
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

User avatar
GeekGirlGagged
Kidnapped
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:49 pm
Age: 22
Gender: Female

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby GeekGirlGagged » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:44 am

In yoir pole tied blimd state you would not know ir I was there. The blow on your cheek, brush against yoir breast, tongue in your ear. So frustrating, so tormenting.

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:30 am

GeekGirlGagged wrote:In yoir pole tied blimd state you would not know ir I was there. The blow on your cheek, brush against yoir breast, tongue in your ear. So frustrating, so tormenting.

This would drive me nuts :big:
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

User avatar
GeekGirlGagged
Kidnapped
Posts: 137
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2016 1:49 pm
Age: 22
Gender: Female

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby GeekGirlGagged » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:19 am

BoundJana wrote:
GeekGirlGagged wrote:In yoir pole tied blimd state you would not know ir I was there. The blow on your cheek, brush against yoir breast, tongue in your ear. So frustrating, so tormenting.

This would drive me nuts :big:


I know :twisted: :D :evil:

User avatar
BoundJana
Bondage Expert
Posts: 547
Joined: Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:57 am
Age: 19
Gender: Female
Location: Germany

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby BoundJana » Sun Dec 04, 2016 7:37 am

GeekGirlGagged wrote:
BoundJana wrote:
GeekGirlGagged wrote:In yoir pole tied blimd state you would not know ir I was there. The blow on your cheek, brush against yoir breast, tongue in your ear. So frustrating, so tormenting.

This would drive me nuts :big:


I know :twisted: :D :evil:

But I would already know how to revenge myself :twisted:
What are you looking at? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!

User avatar
Boocola
Kidnapper
Posts: 271
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:31 pm
Age: 41
Gender: Male
Location: California

Re: How would you tie me up?

Postby Boocola » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:25 pm

I am watching a stupid home game with the Chargers playing the Buccaneers, while the Bills are leading the Raiders, the Raiders are losing 24-16, I see you and I tie your wrists behind your back, then wrap rope around your torso, then spank you 24 times for each point the Bills have, saying you better hope the Raiders make a comeback. I tie your ankles crossed, then connected the rope to your wrists making you stuck in a hogtie, saying if you complain I'll gag you.
Later, the Raiders won, so your off the hook sort of speak.
:twisted:


Return to “How Would...”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest